thanks, I've found 52 of them, still looking for the rest. And thanks for creating such a great mod/companion, although the scat talk isn't that sexy, hahaha.

PS: I found one placed one on the ground, gonna find the other two. :)

Yeah, I've found mags in different mods and that's fucking awesome!!!

17 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

Yeah, I've found mags in different mods and that's fucking awesome!!!

Traders sell them too

On 3/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, Reginald_001 said:

I don't think you were being trolled

Yep.... I agree. If it was the opposite, then:

Spoiler

30077b9ecd76eb5bf8f13546e94d4df1.thumb.jpg.05282689c2d6270c6b17bdaa0465daf3.jpg

Edited by freebountyhunter

That's my opinion: (sorry for my english): After replaying the whole title with her, I can say that IVY is undoubtedly the best companion you can have in a video game, indeed, in the history of video games, I'm not kidding. Right now i think Fallout4 will be never the same without her. Obviously she is for an adult audience, over the top and also too vulgar sometimes, (always), (The game is not for childs anyway), But The beauty of IVY is in that.  The quality of the voice,  this mod, beats the others, there are no match. She's ironic, funny, depraved, never predictable and almost never repetitive. She's not need to be constantly consulted and this already makes the different from a simple BOT in a thousand ways. When basic companions of the game stop at the usual stupid interactions, She's go deeper and deeper, and anticipates the player, displaces him, with thousands of comments that are always relevant and contextualized to the action. She often emphasizes the most stupid and forced passages of the plot and characters, or manages to make the scenarios more and more immersive, She's also comes with full of references that u need to be really ready to catch it.  I love her quest too,  her story is deep, her attachment to the player become so realistic that it is impossible not to love her. I downloaded and tried almost all companions mods , sometimes i found a great job, sometimes not.  but IVY... is definitely on another level.  So i really thank you for your professional job and beautiful voice. Thank you so much.

1 hour ago, RedEric said:

That's my opinion: (sorry for my english): After replaying the whole title with her, I can say that IVY is undoubtedly the best companion you can have in a video game, indeed, in the history of video games, I'm not kidding. Right now i think Fallout4 will be never the same without her. Obviously she is for an adult audience, over the top and also too vulgar sometimes, (always), (The game is not for childs anyway), But The beauty of IVY is in that.  The quality of the voice,  this mod, beats the others, there are no match. She's ironic, funny, depraved, never predictable and almost never repetitive. She's not need to be constantly consulted and this already makes the different from a simple BOT in a thousand ways. When basic companions of the game stop at the usual stupid interactions, She's go deeper and deeper, and anticipates the player, displaces him, with thousands of comments that are always relevant and contextualized to the action. She often emphasizes the most stupid and forced passages of the plot and characters, or manages to make the scenarios more and more immersive, She's also comes with full of references that u need to be really ready to catch it.  I love her quest too,  her story is deep, her attachment to the player become so realistic that it is impossible not to love her. I downloaded and tried almost all companions mods , sometimes i found a great job, sometimes not.  but IVY... is definitely on another level.  So i really thank you for your professional job and beautiful voice. Thank you so much.

Thanks for your kinds words. ❤️

7 hours ago, freebountyhunter said:

Traders sell them too

Yep.... I agree. If it was the opposite, then:

Reveal hidden contents

30077b9ecd76eb5bf8f13546e94d4df1.thumb.jpg.05282689c2d6270c6b17bdaa0465daf3.jpg

my apologies. I'm from the Generation X generation. We didn't have emoji's and stuff like that growing up. Still can't stand them to this day. 

31 minutes ago, AutomaticBrah said:

my apologies. I'm from the Generation X generation. We didn't have emoji's and stuff like that growing up. Still can't stand them to this day. 

GX invented/implemented emogies... (smiles to be precise) ?tho it might be a neandertal or homo erectus ☺️

Edited by freebountyhunter
3 hours ago, AutomaticBrah said:

I wasn't trollimg. I was pointing out that after you were told to go back a couple of pages it was not the same as having to read all 108 pages ;)

I am also GenX and I love my smilies and emojis :D

Vor 1 Stunde sagte AutomaticBrah:

nicht in den 80ern lol aber netter versuch. :)

Natürlich gab es schon so etwas in den 80er Jahren

Das sage ich als jemand der in wenigen Wochen seinen 60. Geburtstag feiert

und schon im Studium vor 35 Jahren sowohl Spiele genutzt wie auch selbst programmiert hat.

Also bitte kein "wir" verwenden wenn man letztlich nur sich selbst meint

und das meine ich jetzt NICHT scherzhaft

16 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

I wasn't trollimg. I was pointing out that after you were told to go back a couple of pages it was not the same as having to read all 108 pages ;)

I am also GenX and I love my smilies and emojis :D

i know you weren't. That why i sent my apologies. :D

22 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Natürlich gab es schon so etwas in den 80er Jahren

Das sage ich als jemand der in wenigen Wochen seinen 60. Geburtstag feiert

und schon im Studium vor 35 Jahren sowohl Spiele genutzt wie auch selbst programmiert hat.

Also bitte kein "wir" verwenden wenn man letztlich nur sich selbst meint

und das meine ich jetzt NICHT scherzhaft

harter Scheißkerl, :D
On 3/10/2022 at 6:08 PM, Miauzi said:

Of course there was something like that in the 80s

I say that as someone who will be celebrating his 60th birthday in a few weeks

and already used games and programmed them himself during his studies 35 years ago.

So please don't use "we" if you ultimately only mean yourself

And I don't mean that as a joke

Happy birthday.I will be 65 on March 27th. The centuries pass too fast for us don't they ?

Sadly I was never a programmer. I wish I had been rather than going into medical technology. A godawful  mistake  I made going down that path.

Good luck to you.

As for Ivy I am a  big fan of hers. 

I am having AAF problems but asked in an AAF  thread maybe someone will respond there.

I hate the differences between Skyrim/ oldrim, Skyrim SE/AE and Fallout 4.

I wonder how hard it will be to mod Starfield.I expect it will be quite a chore.

Edited by ANGRYWOLVERINE

For some reason I can't dismiss Ivy. After choosing the dismiss option, Ivy just respond with a sentence and nothing happens after. Whats wrong? And is there a workaround to force dismiss Ivy? I tried to use the holotape and also some commands but unfortunately without any success.

Edited by uZ10Ne
Vor 18 Minuten sagte uZ10Ne:

Aus irgendeinem Grund kann ich Ivy nicht entlassen. Nachdem Sie die Entlassungsoption gewählt haben, antwortet Ivy einfach mit einem Satz und danach passiert nichts. Was ist falsch? Und gibt es eine Problemumgehung, um die Entlassung von Ivy zu erzwingen? Ich habe versucht, das Holoband und auch einige Befehle zu verwenden, aber leider ohne Erfolg.

Ist vielleicht noch eines der Quests mit Ivy offen?

Wenn es Dir um einen freien Begleiterplatz geht -> mit einem Begleiter-Mod kann man die Anzahl gleichzeitig möglicher Begleiter erhöhen.

8 hours ago, uZ10Ne said:

For some reason I can't dismiss Ivy. After choosing the dismiss option, Ivy just respond with a sentence and nothing happens after. Whats wrong? And is there a workaround to force dismiss Ivy? I tried to use the holotape and also some commands but unfortunately without any success.

Any chance you have AFT or one of the other incompatible multi follower mods installed? one other culprit that can cause this bug is the Ivy real sex mod pre v9.0

Any chance this mod may be breaking the Institutionalized quest?... I can't say for sure, but after I installed Ivy that quest is just bugged... the part where you get into the second elevator and into Father's room to talk to Synth Shaun... I'm stuck against the glass saying Shaun! and nothing happens, he just turns his head back a little bit and does nothing at all... >_< (Press E to Shaun!) lmao if it's not it's alright, just trying to figure out what goes wrong... I've never had an issue with the quest.

EDIT: As I was writing this I had decided to just disable Ivy's plugins in Vortex and try talking to synth Shaun again, to my surprise this time it worked as it should, he immediately got up, turned around, and talked to me, previously I thought that maybe Ivy was perhaps supposed to teleport with me inside the institute because she may have some dialog for that moment and so that conversation wasn't starting without her basically like she sometimes interjects in other conversation and stuff so I tried just using the console to bring her to me since I was alone at that moment but that doesn't seem to work, I'm only using UCF (Unlimited Companion Framework) so I can have Dogmeat with me as well, in this playthrough only Ivy and the dog are following me, so maybe UCF is causing some type of problem? anyways I thought I'd post here in case some dummy like me is having a similar issue, still not exactly sure it's a problem with Ivy but like I said disabling her allowed the quest to run its proper course again... sorry If I missed something and ended up bugging the game, I love Ivy and I'd like her to be a permanent addition to my mod list, maybe I can just nudge her back into the game after that mission is over idk.

Edited by ArsenicInTheShell
2 minutes ago, ArsenicInTheShell said:

Any chance this mod may be breaking the Institutionalized quest?... I can't say for sure, but after I installed Ivy that quest is just bugged... the part where you get into the second elevator and into Father's room to talk to Synth Shaun... I'm stuck against the glass saying Shaun! and nothing happens, he just turns his head back a little bit and does nothing at all... xP (Press E to Shaun!) lmao if it's not it's alright, just trying to figure out what going wrong... I've never had an Issue with the quest.

Yes there is a known issue there. Teleport Ivy to you right before entering that room and talk to Shaun.
Alternatively if it doesn't work, temporarily dismiss her before talking to Shaun.

I'm normally a Skyrim player but recently I got bored and installed FO4 and this Mod is probably one of my favorite Follower Mods of all-time including Skyrim and FNV. The amount of content and lines is incredible. Absolutely loved it and I still have the Nuka World Quest to do.

About 30 hours into this playthrough - max affinity with ivy I believe? At the "ivy now loves you" stage. 

I've got the realsex mod installed so it actually does something when you pick the option to but I don't have that option.

On several occasions she says something along the lines of asking for sexy time but that dialogue option to accept or anything you would think could lead to that is completely absent.

Apparently there's a "Let's make love" dialogue option however I have not seen that available.

Can someone help me out here?

Edited by captcumfart
19 minutes ago, captcumfart said:

About 30 hours into this playthrough - max affinity with ivy I believe? At the "ivy now loves you" stage. 

I've got the realsex mod installed so it actually does something when you pick the option to but I don't have that option.

On several occasions she says something along the lines of asking for sexy time but that dialogue option to accept or anything you would think could lead to that is completely absent.

Apparently there's a "Let's make love" dialogue option however I have not seen that available.

Can someone help me out here?

Flirt with her 10 times in a row.