[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

So I've been having the rare issue of tail between ankles and ears between knees that I've seen a handful of times in this thread.  After extensive testing including someone sending me a copy of skyrim with it known to work properly, I am pretty certain it is a hardware or driver issue, rather than an issue with this mod, or load order.  Unfortunately this means I can't use the one mod I wanted most, but hopefully it at least gives a starting point for others with the same issue who can consider upgrading their computer or drivers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 4:53 PM, Xiapha said:

So I've been having the rare issue of tail between ankles and ears between knees that I've seen a handful of times in this thread.  After extensive testing including someone sending me a copy of skyrim with it known to work properly, I am pretty certain it is a hardware or driver issue, rather than an issue with this mod, or load order.  Unfortunately this means I can't use the one mod I wanted most, but hopefully it at least gives a starting point for others with the same issue who can consider upgrading their computer or drivers.

That's a direct issue of HDT, or rather, not having it installed or having the wrong version installed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I've been looking around for a while and come up empty handed. But I am having an issue with the tail not being in the correct position. Oddly enough, the 5fox tail from HDTEarsTailsWearable aligns correctly while the other singular tails from Inari and HDT don't align correctly. It seems the issue is within a preset I've been using for my characters but I have absolutely no idea how to find or fix the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Mods:

HDTEarsTailsWearable_SE

GR Inari EarsTails SMP SE v2.1.7z

Kamelowy's Preset Pack 1 - Pack 1 - Presets

Unfortunately it isn't letting me upload .jpg images so I can't show what's going on but essentially the Inari and HDT tail (HDT 5fox tail excluded) is connected to the upper part of the back just below the shoulders but is in direct line up with the breast.

On 1/11/2020 at 1:59 PM, adelphee said:

Hello. Currently experiencing this issue. Could someone point me in the direction of possible causes?

ScreenShot0.png

i didnt see anyone post a fix for this lighting problem that can pop up with ENBs, a quick fix is to open in nifskope and turn the specular color to black

Edited by spaz490
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 9:34 PM, ijustneedthetail said:

Help, I'm getting this issue where her tail isn't attached, but is stuck on the ground (I'm guessing that's the origin point). It doesn't have any physics either.

I've got XP32 installed and everything, not sure what to do, it's driving me mad!!! It's gotta be a skeleton issue but i just don't know how to fix it/why its happening...

I had literally made this account solely for your mod, and it worked beautifully until i had to fix my mod manager after i reset my C drive.

d.PNG

I'm having this same issue if anyone has the solution. I have all the requirements installed, new save, tried two different tails to see if only one was an issue, and the load order goes inari/hdt/xp32. I installed it by dragging the file onto vortex. The ears also are placed in-between the legs. I'm currently assuming AE the the culprit but really dont want to have to bother downgrading and hunting for older versions of all my mods. If AE is not the culprit then anyone know the solution? 

Also using CBBE if that is the problem

Edited by Meko443

Is there anyway to fix ground collision tail? Tail is long and collision with virtualground. In game that all fine, but when open inventory or console and go back, then tail fly away. How to fix that physics glitch? Maybe I need some fix for physics?

Spoiler demonstrate that glitch

Edited by tessory2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 3:25 AM, spaz490 said:

Nine tails version available from arca.live 

https://arca.live/b/tullius/32267647?category=의상&p=1

Reveal hidden contents

f13b1ecf81885787fd0bc12d4c7089f1aa4de103ecc2d736755d73b563c694fe.png?type=orig

Wow! Very cool looking tail! Thank you

About my problem with tail in previous post. I solve it. Problem was in smp hair. If change hair, then tail not problem. Look like smp physics can conflict between different assets

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 4:05 PM, tessory2 said:

About my problem with tail in previous post. I solve it. Problem was in smp hair. If change hair, then tail not problem. Look like smp physics can conflict between different assets

For anyone looking for this amazing mod:

Original Google Drive link from the author is broken, so I spend around 3 hours trying to find alternative link on some Asian websites.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:34 AM, ijustneedthetail said:

Help, I'm getting this issue where her tail isn't attached, but is stuck on the ground (I'm guessing that's the origin point). It doesn't have any physics either.

I've got XP32 installed and everything, not sure what to do, it's driving me mad!!! It's gotta be a skeleton issue but i just don't know how to fix it/why its happening...

I had literally made this account solely for your mod, and it worked beautifully until i had to fix my mod manager after i reset my C drive.

d.PNG

Hello. Had the same issue on Anniversary Edition. It seems that this problem is caused by HDT-SMP not updated for AE yet.
I've managed to fix this by installing "Faster HDT-SMP" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339) for AE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 7:38 AM, Apollo2077 said:

I'm using AE skse2.19 with Faster HDT-SMP. For some reason equipping the tails crashes my game. Equipping the ears or other hdt clothes is just fine.

I got so frustrated that I rolled back to SE, and used the older "HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11" and everything works fine now. CURSE YOU TODD HOWARD!

On 2/18/2022 at 7:28 PM, Apollo2077 said:

I got so frustrated that I rolled back to SE, and used the older "HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11" and everything works fine now. CURSE YOU TODD HOWARD!

Probably not what you want to hear, but I'm running AE with Faster HDT-SMP and it's working fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 7:05 AM, tessory2 said:

I found this on arcalive not long ago, and I was very sad to see it was taken down. You are a god for this. Many thanks.