[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

Skyrim SE conversion and SMP adaptation of the ears and tails from the Inari Race mod for Oblivion by Hidemaro. 

Base:

Skyrim SE conversion and SMP adaptation of the ears and tails from the Inari Race mod for Oblivion by Hidemaro. 

Equippable and standalone.

Comes in four standard color variations (red, orange, black, white) and a "haircolor" version that is scripted to match the player's hair color. 

Tail mesh conversion by Siegmeyer.

Haircolor change script taken from Ashara POTW on nexus.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/

Tails and ears can be crafted or added via AddItemMenu.

Requires:

Skyrim SE

HDT SMP (Faster SMP)

(CBP(C) physics version is not supported)

XPMSSE skeleton (4.8 and above)

Just Install with your mod manager. 

RE-build:

The mod has been updated and rebuilt again by SPAZ490

• textures are now 4k (1k and 2k added)
  • rebalanced the colors of the red and orange ears to better match the tails
  • new normal map for the tail
  • new spec/alpha applied to the ear and tail normal maps
  • spec values in the NIFs rebalanced for the texture adjustments
  • tails wont have the yellow/green spec most visible with ENBs
  • added the big tail, 3 tails, 5 tails, and 9 tails to the ESP. all color and hair color options available
  • SMP XML for the tails fixed and have collisions
  • collision bodies now have the CBBE 3BA base shape
  • collision bodies and tails now have 3BA sliders
  • ear fur has been centered on the ears and now include a zap slider to remove them if wanted
  • keywords added to the entries to be enchanted as if a helmet and jewelry
  • fox pelt added to the crafting recipes
  • sell value, based on crafting cost, given to the tails and ears so crafting xp is earned while crafting them
  • ESP is now flagged as light so it doesn't count towards plugin limit
  • the only asset that wasn't adjusted in some way was the ear SMP XML
  • that should cover the bulk of it might be forgetting to mention some other minor changes

(All thanks, kudos, and goodies to him and Questions and comments to him :) )

RE:

OnceALeader made an excellent Glow adaptation of the mod, highly recommend. Download:  SE  LE

RE 2:

Kuand`s Inari Tails and Ears Racemenu addon. Here you can select which color options you want to apper in RaceMenu when you are creating and editing your character.

Spoiler

Autor description:  

- You need Faster HDT-SMP for the tail physics and collision to function (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339)
 - Only one set of colors will be availabe in race menu at a time, you can reinstall this fomod with different color options at any time if want different colors.
 - This currently only works for non beast races though patches can be made to support custom races (see comment at https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134959-gr-equippable-inari-ears-and-tails-for-se-smp/?do=findComment&comment=3991217 for how to make a basic patch)
 - You cann't adjust the tail and ear sizes or positions for the racemenu addons, the equipable versions by Gromilla and spaz290 provide a lot more flexability in that area through bodyslide adjustments
 - You can use the RaceMenu and equipable versions of the tails and ears at the same time without issue if you dont mind them clipping with each other
 - The tail and ear colors in your gaime may vary depening on your weather and lighting setup 

RE 3:

I changed the bodyslide collision files of the latest (2.3) version, now there is a full adaptation for the 3BA body, you can fit it to your favorite body preset (especially true for thick bodies). If there are no problems in the game, then I will add it to the main pack or make an additional version.
It is required to install after the main pack and create the desired body shape in the BodySlide Studio before loading the game. Tail size is also changeable for both body types (_0 and _1) separately.

Old version:

Spoiler

I'm not going to abandon this mod and will support it to the best of my ability and time.
I am open to all suggestions and modifications that do not address the topic of violence, race and gender. I am against any expression of violence, wars and everything related to this. The world should be peaceful and beautiful. Love and love will be with you.

GR Inari EarsTails SMP SE v2.1.7z GR Inari EarsTails SMP SE v2.0.7z

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/13/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SMP physics files, xpmsse
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 12/15/2019 at 9:56 AM, Qrow- said:

Great mod! I just had a minor problem with the ears not working for my custom race so I switched the equip race of the ears from khajiit to default and added khajiit to additional races. It should hopefully work for all races now. Also one of the ears (I think 3) was using slot 59 and 43 so I switched it to only use 43. 

GR Inari EarsTails SMP.esp 9.96 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks! I adjusted the file and updated the archive.

Hey, I've loved this mod, its the only reason I use hdtSSE, and actually the only reason I came to loverslab. I started trying to play Skyrim SE again yesterday and went to update all of my mods, but the only thing I can't get working is the physics for this tail.

I'm using mod organiser and have tried running with just:

SKSE (1.5.97)

SkyUI

FNIS

RaceMenu

XPMSSE

hdtSSEFramework (1.5.97)

hdtSSEPhysics (1.5.97)

Alternate Start (just to make testing in a clean game easy)

Inari Tails

I do also use an ENB. All the above mods are updated to the most recent version available on Nexus (HDT SMP driect from hydrogen). I've had had this working previously quite easily, but I've now spent a couple of evenings on it with no success and I've run out of ideas. I'm guessing that there's something stupidly simple that I've missed.

I'd love any suggestions if you have them.

Thanks.

Honestly, I do not know what affects such errors.
If something falls or does not look right, it most likely happens that the standard skeleton is replaced with some other one from some kind of mod. It could be.
But in your case, I don’t even know what to advise.
Try to just turn off the mods and check the effect. Something will work. Try to put this mod at the end of the list.
I unfortunately can’t check hundreds of mods for compatibility, and besides, they are constantly updated and again everything needs to be done again. But if you find the reason for this error, I will be grateful for the information. 

Hey there, been using your mod since yesterday and everything works perfectly. The only problem i face is that my characters breast physics change drasticly when equipping the tail :/ They go from jiggly to super slow and kinda streched out. Any way to fix this?

Hey, tried using this mod, but its not quite working fine for me. The ears and tails load and display properly, except they are in the wrong position, they appear between the feets. I have all the required mods, I play in VR if it matters. Let me know if you need more information to assist me or if you have any idea what the issue could be. Thanks a lot!

14 hours ago, unusual229 said:

Hey, tried using this mod, but its not quite working fine for me. The ears and tails load and display properly, except they are in the wrong position, they appear between the feets. I have all the required mods, I play in VR if it matters. Let me know if you need more information to assist me or if you have any idea what the issue could be. Thanks a lot!

Getting this issue on non vr also.. anyone know a fix or the cause?

On 1/3/2020 at 6:44 PM, lovi124 said:

Hey there, been using your mod since yesterday and everything works perfectly. The only problem i face is that my characters breast physics change drasticly when equipping the tail :/ They go from jiggly to super slow and kinda streched out. Any way to fix this?

I'm having the exact same problem. It only happens when using HDT-SMP physics enabled on my body, CBPC for the body works fine with the tails. I love these tails and I really hope this can be fixed somehow, cause SMP is the best for body physics.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:44 AM, lovi124 said:

7 hours ago, hexiest said:

I'm having the exact same problem. It only happens when using HDT-SMP physics enabled on my body, CBPC for the body works fine with the tails. I love these tails and I really hope this can be fixed somehow, cause SMP is the best for body physics.

What type of body are you using? And what version of the SMP? Perhaps I know how to fix this problem, but more information is needed.

Ok I have solved the problem. When you say it needs SMP you mean the one on Nexus >>Here<< and not off the origonal website 9damaomods. The version on nexus has been worked on and has had version updates so it is different. I have just tested it and everything is working fine now, including the new KS SMP hair mod on nexus. It would be great if OP could add the spesifics to the mod description to save anyone else having the same issue. 

Great mod !

5 hours ago, Snaloe said:

Ok I have solved the problem. When you say it needs SMP you mean the one on Nexus >>Here<< and not off the origonal website 9damaomods. The version on nexus has been worked on and has had version updates so it is different. I have just tested it and everything is working fine now, including the new KS SMP hair mod on nexus. It would be great if OP could add the spesifics to the mod description to save anyone else having the same issue. 

Great mod !

Yeah, I suspected that this was the problem. Apparently because I'm still using the 1.5.80 version of the game and the SMP, respectively.
Thanks for the tip! I will add information to the description very soon. And there will be a small correction for optimization. Keep for updates.