[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

So I've tried messing around with bodyslide and even messing around with/without 3ba with just normal cbbe etc but I can't figure out why the racemenu version of the ears and tail won't work at all but the equipable ones are fine

On 4/3/2023 at 4:42 AM, oneantlereddeer said:

Is the file safe to download now? was there actually a virus?

its fine now.
from what i could gather from the zip, it was a false positive triggered from the zip itself being corrupted.
the zip couldnt be read properly so it marked the script files as a virus.

i just needed to rezip the files into a new one.
the new zipped files were checked multiple times.

Hello friends!

I used this mod for a few other saves and wanted to use it for this playthrough as well, but when I equip the tail it appears in the middle of my back. 

The only way around this is to restart the game completely, and then it will appear in the correct place.

However, if I then reequip it or open racemenu to change hair color it will instantly move back up to the middle of my characters back. 

I have yet to find anybody else with this exact issue, so some help would be awesome! 

On the left is what it is like when I first load in, on the right is what happens if I open racemenu or reequip the item. 

Untitled.png

No idea what's going on got it to work using the patch on the forums and the Kitsune Mod on nexus worked fine for days save and reload and the ears and tails are gone.

I removed every mod but the requirements and it is still the same. Any ideas what I have done wrong?

I've installed the mod. I see the tails in body slide. But I don't see them in game or race menu. Tried using the additem mod but it's not there either.

I installed the FOMOD installer file, the darker tails 2k, and the body slide file. 

Edited by JimmyJim9012

Tails are truly fantastic! A huge thank you to the original author for creating such a wonderful tail. It's the perfect fit for Nekobikers and adds a unique touch to their overall look. The attention to detail and craftsmanship of the tail is truly remarkable. :classic_wub:

Spoiler

Nekoroadwars.gif

Edited by tessory2
On 3/16/2023 at 5:43 PM, Saralan said:

My save is crashing at loading after i tried to instal the new verion. Previously never had an issue with instaling this mid game. No idea if im doing something wrong

I am experiencing the same issue here, and i have narrowed it down to the update for the mod.

Edit: Its so weird cause i can load a save from like ~70 saves ago and have zero issue loading into the game with it but i can get my more recent saves to load with it.

Edited by rngsky
3 hours ago, rngsky said:

I am experiencing the same issue here, and i have narrowed it down to the update for the mod.

Edit: Its so weird cause i can load a save from like ~70 saves ago and have zero issue loading into the game with it but i can get my more recent saves to load with it.

A random though: Is it possible that you are using the racemenu version whereas you weren't before? Visa versa?

On 4/11/2023 at 5:10 PM, SkyrimFugs said:

out of curiosity, would it be possible to add the glowing tips from TLs mod to the racemenu variants? i rly dont wanna use the equipable version, but those are the only ones effected by the glow =/ 

You can download NIFskope, that lets you open and edit NIF files.

That will let you add the glow effect to the tips.

use the NIF from the glow version as a reference for changes you need to make.

11 hours ago, Jessmari said:

A random though: Is it possible that you are using the racemenu version whereas you weren't before? Visa versa?

Nah, i was using the racemenu version to test it but couldnt get anything on it to work. I was using the 1k-2k-4k version with 2k textures chosen. its what it is, i can just keep using the old version ive got just really wack i can get older saves to load but not the newest

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KittenKitten said:

This mod does not seem to show up in my game despite having all the requirements, how do i fix this?

did this mod come with the ""GR Inari TailsEars SMP. ESP" because in my plugin order it says its missing that master and i cant find that requirement anywhere?

14 hours ago, Quesodoodle said:

did this mod come with the ""GR Inari TailsEars SMP. ESP" because in my plugin order it says its missing that master and i cant find that requirement anywhere?

i think this might have something to do with my current CTD on logo issue since everything else is double triple checked

I downloaded this mod with a specific race in mind,
--->[Kitsune a fox spirit race] <--- but, tail and ears appear on all races present, (except beasts, as it is written in the description) . Is it possible NOT to make tails and ears appear on all races, except the one for which I decided to download the mods? If yes, how can I do? Thanks in advance for any response. 

P.S.

In the races.ini file there are all the vanilla races... in order not to make them appear on the vanilla races, should I remove the races from the races.ini file, and put the ID of the race I want?

On 5/5/2023 at 3:24 AM, Quesodoodle said:

Says im missing "GR Inari TailsEars SMP. ESP" where is this i downloaded your fomod version and have all the other requirements, am i missing where this requirement is in the description?

+1, Me too I had all the requirements, I installed the FOMOD using MO2

2 hours ago, Miaai said:

+1, Me too I had all the requirements, I installed the FOMOD using MO2

You may not have downloaded the main file listed on the description page under "Download Links For Main Files". If you did, make sure you didn't replace it with the files from the download section. Load them after as a separate mod.

2 hours ago, Jessmari said:

You may not have downloaded the main file listed on the description page under "Download Links For Main Files". If you did, make sure you didn't replace it with the files from the download section. Load them after as a separate mod.

Thank you, I did not download the main file