Devious Devices Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS)

On 2/19/2022 at 8:28 PM, vaultbait said:

Here's 1.3.4. The only difference from 1.3.3 is that I've manually increased the volume of the armbinder mesh along the sides and flared it a bit more toward the top, so that it no longer clips into the arms of the body. I've tried to leave a bit of room in it, in order to accommodate body morphs which might increase the thickness of the upper arms a bit, but it'll probably still clip at more extreme slider values.

1501125251_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.4.7z 122.12 MB · 71 downloads

nice job work perfectly for almost everything i tested but just to be sure there is no plugs in your files

13 hours ago, lee3310 said:

nice job work perfectly for almost everything i tested but just to be sure there is no plugs in your files

Correct. The plugs which were included in wdaigle's 1.2 and earlier would look extremely wrong if built in BodySlide, so I removed the slidersets for them in order to just use the existing meshes from DD instead. They shouldn't need to morph anyway, though it's been suggested that a possible alternative solution is to just delete almost all the bones from them.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Correct. The plugs which were included in wdaigle's 1.2 and earlier would look extremely wrong if built in BodySlide, so I removed the slidersets for them in order to just use the existing meshes from DD instead. They shouldn't need to morph anyway, though it's been suggested that a possible alternative solution is to just delete almost all the bones from them.

thx ill try deleting the bones but it's not that big a deal.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2022 at 9:06 AM, vaultbait said:

Down to just Anus_03, Anus_04 & Vagina_00 seem to work the best. But I'm all for having Bodyslide generating less meshes.

56 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Down to just Anus_03, Anus_04 & Vagina_00 seem to work the best. But I'm all for having Bodyslide generating less meshes.

Yeah, the main downside to not including them is anyone upgrading or switching from a conversion which did include those slidersets needs to clean up the old built morph files from before.

• 5 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 8:13 AM, vaultbait said:

Same as 1.3.2 but adjusts the HighHeel slider default on the ballet heel outfits (probably doesn't matter since the feet are entirely zapped anyway), removes all the LArm_* and RArm_* bones from the straitjacket meshes repainting the unweighted vertices with Chest_skin instead (works around wonky shoulder movement attached to the zapped arms), and adds uniboob-conformed conversions of the Tentacle Monster (parasite) outfits. This version is meant for those testing naaitsab's Devious Devices 2.1 RC8 build.

1182237824_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.3.7z 122.21 MB · 1,205 downloads

What is the different between Devious Devices RC Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion 1.80A and this one beside HHS ?

8 hours ago, BraveNewWorld721 said:

What is the different between Devious Devices RC Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion 1.80A and this one beside HHS ?

Mainly HHS support, yes. The conversions were done independently so may not cover the same items (for example this one does not include the plugs and vibrators because they deform strangely so end up looking better with the original meshes anyway, while the other conversion may be missing some things like the parasite monster suits).

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 7:28 PM, vaultbait said:

Here's 1.3.4. The only difference from 1.3.3 is that I've manually increased the volume of the armbinder mesh along the sides and flared it a bit more toward the top, so that it no longer clips into the arms of the body. I've tried to leave a bit of room in it, in order to accommodate body morphs which might increase the thickness of the upper arms a bit, but it'll probably still clip at more extreme slider values.

1501125251_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.4.7z 122.12 MB · 30,078 downloads

For those of you following along, just leaving a note that I'll try to find time to update this with anything relevant to DD RC9 soon, but if anyone notices problems or missing conversions for it please do call them out so I can make sure they get included. Thanks!

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

For those of you following along, just leaving a note that I'll try to find time to update this with anything relevant to DD RC9 soon, but if anyone notices problems or missing conversions for it please do call them out so I can make sure they get included. Thanks!

One thing I was wondering is if the slave shoes ever needed conversions?

8 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

One thing I was wondering is if the slave shoes ever needed conversions?

Yes, technically they already came with some in the original Slave Heels mod, so this merely imports their conversions. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I didn't modify them (even kept their original SliderGroups file rather than merging it with the DD one, though maybe if I make a 1.4.0 I'll take that as an opportunity to smash them all together and rename the group for better consistency with what DD's CBBE group uses).

45 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, technically they already came with some in the original Slave Heels mod, so this merely imports their conversions. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I didn't modify them (even kept their original SliderGroups file rather than merging it with the DD one, though maybe if I make a 1.4.0 I'll take that as an opportunity to smash them all together and rename the group for better consistency with what DD's CBBE group uses).

Kewl and yes, main thing is DDFG grabs most things here but the slave heels have to hunt them out by DD Slave, that's the confusing thing when generating the bodyslide meshes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 8:28 PM, vaultbait said:

1501125251_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.4.7z 122.12 MB · 32,425 downloads

I love you

20 minutes ago, IronJovi said:

I love you

Glad you like it! Note I didn't make the original, I simply updated wdaigle's conversion to work with modern FG bodies, and added J.B's Slave Heels conversion in directly (hence the difference in naming when you pull these up in BodySlide). This includes some of my own conversions for new things that were added in DD RC8 and should basically still work with RC9 beta 1, but I haven't added any of the new items that weren't already in RC8 (hopefully I'll get to that soon).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Glad you like it! Note I didn't make the original, I simply updated wdaigle's conversion to work with modern FG bodies, and added J.B's Slave Heels conversion in directly (hence the difference in naming when you pull these up in BodySlide). This includes some of my own conversions for new things that were added in DD RC8 and should basically still work with RC9 beta 1, but I haven't added any of the new items that weren't already in RC8 (hopefully I'll get to that soon).

Ah, I didn't even look who owns this thread, thank you for pointing that out.

THANK YOU wdaigle FOR THE CONVERSION!

But still, I love you and this community for keeping this modding scene alive after so many years, I really appreciate it.

12 hours ago, PrimeDK said:

Ah, I didn't even look who owns this thread, thank you for pointing that out.

My plan is to make the continued fork of this conversion into its own separate mod with its own download page once there's a new official version of Devious Devices. Until then I'll continue to attach my updates in this support topic whenever I do more work on it.

• 4 months later...

I did find one issue yesterday that I hadn't noticed before. The Black Leather restrictive corset top without boots you can now make is not in the conversion list so when you put it on the entire back portion of the corset is clipped into the back on Fusion Girl.

Edited by Nightlistic
7 minutes ago, Nightlistic said:

I did find one issue yesterday that I hadn't noticed before. The Black Leather restrictive corset top without boots you can now make is not in the conversion list so when you put it on the entire back portion of the corset is clipped into the back on Fusion Girl.

Thanks for the heads up. Elsidia had hinted at that, but it wasn't clear the adjusted corsets had new mesh filenames. Those will either need to be converted from the CBBE version or similar edited copies of the booted versions from this made.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 2:28 PM, vaultbait said:

1501125251_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.4.7z 122.12 MB · 49,963 downloads

I noticed today that the updated DDR9 (beta2 hotfix) has a new outfit (which does not have a Fusion Girl slider set). (And a lot of other unused outfits got removed, when I compare it to the previous RC9.)

This new outfit is shows up in bodyslide with two variants (building one overwrites the other) if you pick RestrictiveCorsetBlack in bodyslide, that includes a body model, where if you pick RestrictiveCorsetBlackLarge in bodyslide it's just the corset itself).  (This seems odd - I thought the difference between "body mesh included" and "body mesh omitted" being handled correctly had to be addressed in the armor definition, not in the nif file. But maybe I am wrong?)

However, Rogg DD Items Manager hasn't been updated - it just has latex and leather corset choices, and in the game's console, help DD_Harness_Corset 4 ARMO shows me only those two corsets, so maybe the new slider set doesn't mean anything yet?

So maybe it's groundwork for something which will be added in the future?

Still...

On 1/25/2024 at 3:58 PM, vaultbait said:

Thanks for the heads up. Elsidia had hinted at that, but it wasn't clear the adjusted corsets had new mesh filenames. Those will either need to be converted from the CBBE version or similar edited copies of the booted versions from this made.

Maybe that's this corset?

Edited by sen4mi
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, beginner mod user here, though I've been entirely successful up until now. Having an issue with the outfits, it appears as if the shape of the body is made by the dress, for example, but in the visible area of the body the front half of the breasts are invisible, or in other dresses the body is complete, but it is a different body than the one I built (looks like zeroed sliders). I'm sure I just built it wrong in bodyslide or something, as I am a novice in it's use as well. I did follow the bodyslide build instructions from the file description to my knowledge. I also have all requirements properly installed and everything up to date. the only thing I don't have is cbbe, but I'm assuming it isn't required Not urgent, and I appreciate any replies greatly.

Edited by Guttro
Missed some details.
5 hours ago, Guttro said:

Hello, beginner mod user here, though I've been entirely successful up until now. Having an issue with the outfits, it appears as if the shape of the body is made by the dress, for example, but in the visible area of the body the front half of the breasts are invisible, or in other dresses the body is complete, but it is a different body than the one I built (looks like zeroed sliders). I'm sure I just built it wrong in bodyslide or something, as I am a novice in it's use as well. I did follow the bodyslide build instructions from the file description to my knowledge. I also have all requirements properly installed and everything up to date. the only thing I don't have is cbbe, but I'm assuming it isn't required Not urgent, and I appreciate any replies greatly.

The version on the file page is made for FG 1.45 and won't work with modern FG versions. I posted an upgrade that works with FG 1.75 and later as well as supporting the new equipment in DD RC8 (it's still missing some items from DD RC9 which I haven't had time to add yet):

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The version on the file page is made for FG 1.45 and won't work with modern FG versions. I posted an upgrade that works with FG 1.75 and later as well as supporting the new equipment in DD RC8 (it's still missing some items from DD RC9 which I haven't had time to add yet):

Greatly appreciate your prompt assistance. Will check it out later, if it works (by all means, it should) you won't have to hear from me again lol.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NinjahGlitch said:

I can't seem to find the shock collars with this conversion in BodySlide. Did you miss this or do they not need to be converted and work on FB?

What shock collars? I didn't think DD had any. Are you thinking of Real Handcuffs?

The closest thing in DD is the "makeshift slave collar" (original model by DixiePig), but keep in mind that necks are not part of the body mesh so there are no neck sliders and therefore no reason to (re)build any collar meshes except the ones that are tall enough to cover part of the shoulders/chest/back areas.