Devious Devices Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS)

Devious Devices Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion (HHS)

View File

This is a BodySlide Conversion to fit the various outfits in the Devious Devices mod to the Fusion Girl body and, for those outfits with pumps and restrictive boots, to utilize the Fallout 4 High Heels System.  

Required Mods

Devious Devices

Fusion Girl

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Fallout 4 High Heels System

Suggested Mods

MTM CBP Physics Preset (it has a lot of options)

Installation

1. You MUST install all of the Required Mods listed above, and any requirements THOSE mods have, for this to work!
  2. Optionally, install the Suggested Mod listed above, and any requirements that mod has.
  3. Install the mod with any mod manager.
  4. Customize to your preferred body preset:
    1. Open BodySlide.
    2. Select the group "Devious Devices - Fusion Girl"
    3. Select the Fusion Girl body preset of your choice.
    4. Check build morphs.
    5. Click Batch Build...
    6. Click Build to rebuild all parts.

Notes and Caveats

• The outfits can be found in the "Devious Devices - Fusion Girl" BodySlide group, have been added to the "Fusion Girl" group, and all outfits begin with "DDFG - ".
  • "Fallout 4 High Heels System" (HHS) is required for this outfit. I will not be producing a non-HHS version.
  • I did not implement the HHS for the catsuit because the heels are so low that it wasn't worth the effort for so little effect.
  • I only modified the outfits in the Devious Devices group, plus the "Institute Chastity Belt", which I added to my group. 
  • This file contains only the BodySlide files (and HHS setting files) and, therefore, outfits MUST be rebuilt to your preferred body preset to be used in-game. 
  • The high heel settings ARE installed when this file is installed, so if you have the high heels system installed, install this file, and do not rebuild the outfits, the CBBE outfits with pumps and restrictive boots will float a significant distance above the ground. In other words, don't install without rebuilding the outfits in BodySlide.
  • Finally, there are a lot of outfits, so if I missed something or you encounter any issue in-game that relate specifically to this mod, and not DD or HHS, please let me know so I can fix it.

Change Log

1.0  - Initial release

1.1 - Trimmed list to only those necessary. Plugs will no longer morph unnaturally. Some dress fixes.

1.2 - Added "DDFG - CuffsPaddedLegs" and "DDFG - CuffsPaddedArms"

Credits/Thanks

All credit to Kimy for creating the Devious Devices mod, as well as the credit she has given to others for the specific outfits. Please refer to the Devious Devices page for those credits.

Massive thanks to Kimy for giving me permission to release this here on LoverLab for you to enjoy, you rock.

rikaco for version 1.1's modifications.

Permissions

You do not have permission to take this conversion and release it to any other site.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices, Fusion Girl, BodySlide and Outfit Studio, Fallout 4 High Heels System

FYI, guys, the weighting issues are being worked on.

Version 1.1 has trimmed the list of slidersets to only those necessary. Weights on the various plugs have been fixed.  There have been several dress fixes.

This was worked on by rikaco.

We are still looking at the straightjackets and other dress fixes.

Version 1.2 adds "DDFG - CuffsPaddedLegs" and "DDFG - CuffsPaddedArms"

Oh, very nice, I've been waiting for this (ever since I gave up on getting weights for the straitjacket to work).

If you wanted, you could actually get rid of a lot of the repeats to make it a smaller file. I've got a list of the color variants that were replaced with material swaps but still exist as unused meshes.

4 hours ago, rikaco said:

Oh, very nice, I've been waiting for this (ever since I gave up on getting weights for the straitjacket to work).

If you wanted, you could actually get rid of a lot of the repeats to make it a smaller file. I've got a list of the color variants that were replaced with material swaps but still exist as unused meshes.

I noticed in testing that all restrictive boots used the black (or black leather) setting.  So, yeah, if you have that list I could make the file smaller.

Thank you.

Please tech me, sensei, how to convert outfits with HHS to Fusion Body? I am using the conversion guide on Nexus + the reference mod and so far I've been fairly successful (converted almost every mod I wanted) with the exception of HHS mods - the heels always give me troubles, it just doesn't work with standard body.

6 hours ago, Dellecross said:

Thank you.

Please tech me, sensei, how to convert outfits with HHS to Fusion Body? I am using the conversion guide on Nexus + the reference mod and so far I've been fairly successful (converted almost every mod I wanted) with the exception of HHS mods - the heels always give me troubles, it just doesn't work with standard body.

Yeah, the heels, and gloves with sleeves, in his guide do not get the job done.

Here is, literally, a copy of the notes to myself regarding heels.  Some of the steps have other implied steps inside them that are a "given" in my mind (like the "how" of step 2), so if you have any questions of "how do you do this" or "why do you do this", let me know.

Heels

1.       Convert to Fusion Girl as normal, except do not yet select conform all after loading the fusion girl reference.

2.       Determine angle of feet needed and set high heel slider to that value.

3.       Set new shape.

4.       Delete high heels slider.

5.       Work on shoe mesh to get a good fit.  (If the feet are completely covered and the outfit is in slot 33, we will zap the feet completely, so clipping would not be an issue in that case)

6.       Conform all.

7.       If there’s anything above the ankle, work on the outfit sliders as normal.

8.       Zap outfit as usual.

9.       If slot 33, zap feet skin; whatever’s hidden or the entire foot.

10.   Copy bone weights.

11.   Eliminate all deformations of shoes and feet while in the heels/boots as follows:

a.       Delete both “toe” bones from the project. (We do not want the toes to flex within the shoes or the shoes to flex un-naturally)

b.       Paint each “foot” weight to below the ankle on both the feet and shoes to continue the solid red, max strength, out to the toes. (With the foot weights blue and yellow at the ankle but red below that, it will make the feet bend at the ankle and hold the feet and shoes as inflexible as possible. This will prevent the heels from breaking, the toes clipping out of the shoes, and other foot oddities, in many poses.)

Perhaps you may be of assistance... I am just building fusion girl with the latest release of FO4 (163) … I have tried to follow the install instructions - Zex skeleton, HHS FOMOD, CBP, CBP config, Fusion Girl.  The HHS seems to be affecting the jiggle of CBP as I have no movement.

The question is in the install of the HHS system, the FOMOD has options.  I select the default, but there is a selection of skeleton/no skeleton... perhaps I am not selecting the correct options?  Would HHS disrupt Fusion Girl/CBP?

Also, thank you for the instruction... I was trying it for Zipsuit and Heavy metal heels - which kept refusing to save the projects due to the masking - which I could remove.

Sorry, if I am in wrong thread - but I saw Sensei... :)

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Perhaps you may be of assistance... I am just building fusion girl with the latest release of FO4 (163) … I have tried to follow the install instructions - Zex skeleton, HHS FOMOD, CBP, CBP config, Fusion Girl.  The HHS seems to be affecting the jiggle of CBP as I have no movement.

The question is in the install of the HHS system, the FOMOD has options.  I select the default, but there is a selection of skeleton/no skeleton... perhaps I am not selecting the correct options?  Would HHS disrupt Fusion Girl/CBP?

Also, thank you for the instruction... I was trying it for Zipsuit and Heavy metal heels - which kept refusing to save the projects due to the masking - which I could remove.

Sorry, if I am in wrong thread - but I saw Sensei... :)

John

I double-checked because I'm still using version beta1 of HHS, but HHS does not contain a skeleton, the FMOD is simply telling you that one is required.  If you select to install, it will tell you to go get it.

I am not using the newest version of Fallout 4.  I'm sticking with 1.10.138 until I am forced to upgrade.

Install Zex's ZaZ Skeelton, CBP Physics, Fusion Girl... then I use MTM Presets because the CBP Preset gives so little movement.  So, if you're using CBP Preset, look really closely to be sure you're not missing the subtle movement.  Also, be sure you've rebuild your nude body using "Zex-Fusion Girl" outfit.  Then be sure you are completely naked to test the physics.  The easiest test, with any preset, is naked, 3rd person, draw pistol, crouch and stand, looking for any breast movement from under the arm.

21 hours ago, wdaigle said:

I double-checked because I'm still using version beta1 of HHS, but HHS does not contain a skeleton, the FMOD is simply telling you that one is required.  If you select to install, it will tell you to go get it.

I am not using the newest version of Fallout 4.  I'm sticking with 1.10.138 until I am forced to upgrade.

Install Zex's ZaZ Skeelton, CBP Physics, Fusion Girl... then I use MTM Presets because the CBP Preset gives so little movement.  So, if you're using CBP Preset, look really closely to be sure you're not missing the subtle movement.  Also, be sure you've rebuild your nude body using "Zex-Fusion Girl" outfit.  Then be sure you are completely naked to test the physics.  The easiest test, with any preset, is naked, 3rd person, draw pistol, crouch and stand, looking for any breast movement from under the arm.

Thank you for your help.  Question... do you install HHS right after the skeleton or elsewhere?  The MA says install the zaz then his mod... which I do, then follow it with the CBP... etc... wondering if just install the HHS then the zaz skeleton?  maybe overwrites?

Thanks again.

John

53 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thank you for your help.  Question... do you install HHS right after the skeleton or elsewhere?  The MA says install the zaz then his mod... which I do, then follow it with the CBP... etc... wondering if just install the HHS then the zaz skeleton?  maybe overwrites?

Thanks again.

John

I would make sure physics is working and then install HHS afterward.  HHS should not overwrite anything.

8 hours ago, Dellecross said:

Could you please tell me what does this mean and how do I "zap" stuff?

You said you were using the conversion guide.  Zapping is detailed in there.  Zapping means to mark certain faces to be un-rendered in-game (and in the preview).  To zap... short version... is... select a shape, or multiple shapes, mask what you do NOT want to be removed/made-invisible and select "Slider - Create new zap slider" and then set the slider properties to default to "zapped" and "hidden".

When I say "zap the outfit" I mean to zap those parts of the BODY under the outfit that can never be seen.  Be sure to leave a good border at the edges.

10 hours ago, wdaigle said:

I would make sure physics is working and then install HHS afterward.  HHS should not overwrite anything.

I think I found out what it is. CBP is not updated yet to F4SE 6.20?  And thanks... I didn't think HHS should mess anything up - HHS works fine for me, just no physics.  

Thanks again for your help.

John

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I think I found out what it is. CBP is not updated yet to F4SE 6.20?  And thanks... I didn't think HHS should mess anything up - HHS works fine for me, just no physics.  

Thanks again for your help.

John

Yes, always be 100% that you are matching your F4SE with your FO4 version.  Roll back if you have to.  I keep a backup of each version of Fallout4.exe in case I need to go back or accidentally update.  I have several items that are dependent on having the right versions, LooksMenu, MCM, etc.  and they all need to be updated before I update.

11 hours ago, wdaigle said:

Yes, always be 100% that you are matching your F4SE with your FO4 version.  Roll back if you have to.  I keep a backup of each version of Fallout4.exe in case I need to go back or accidentally update.  I have several items that are dependent on having the right versions, LooksMenu, MCM, etc.  and they all need to be updated before I update.

Yeah, I went to update... and then it was the latest patch... :(

I was playing and became bound by golden leg restraints that were obviously still using CBBE.  I managed to track this down to "CuffsPaddedLegs".  It was being used by DD but was not in DDs original SliderGroup.  So, I converted it and added it to the group.  I don't know about "CuffsPaddedArms" but I went ahead and added it too.

New version is 1.2

• 2 weeks later...

hello and best wishes for 2020! 

I have a little problem with your conversion
nothing serious however.

here's the problem

1970642739_Capturedcran(32)_LI.thumb.jpg.dc68ea211e6dc06eabc779fa5a8afca6.jpg

do you have a solution to fix it?

cordially

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just found a little issue in slider sets "DDFG - NippleClampRed.osp" and "DDFG NippleViceRed.osp". In data path you set "meshes\DeviousDevices\Heretic\BlackRust", causing Rust versions of clumps and vice to be invisible in-game after you build them in BodySlide.
To fix this you need to open slider set in outfit studio, then press File => Save project as => In "Output data path" paste this: "meshes\DeviousDevices\Heretic\RedRust" => Save. Now just reopen BS and build again. Voila! :3
It was preatty painful for a modding newb to figure out what's the case, so hope this will help someone)))

• 3 months later...