7 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

So Atomic Muscle has its own dedicated sliders that adjust for FM/MM animations built in, which then compliments this mod?

If I understand correctly, that's huge. I think I'm gonna need to do a little more research and read thouroughly thru a bunch of the mods I run to make sure. 

Even still, your work sounds like it's taken massive steps forward from last I ran a functioning Fo4 build. Thanks for explaining everything and updating these mods

(Side note, while I'm not so much interested in MM myself, it's really cool to see a well-implemented system that works and supports that from the existing animation packs. That mustve been a lot of work. Very Impressive)

LATE EDIT: I'm likely to do a complete swap over to this for testing once SavageCabbage animations have been implemented. Until then, I'll continue reading up and tracking this mod. Thanks again!

right now, UAP is just using the additions Atomic Muscle sliders for MM. I dont see much usage for FM anims cus they are aligned already. But the sliders can be used on them too if one wishes to.

10 hours ago, NoJoker said:

So the new version is no longer gay-themed exclusive? Are straight FM, FG, FF available?

Its actually MM and FM exclusive. There will be no FF from my part but if someone want to contribute, i'll allow it to be incorporated.

What does your FG stand for though?

19 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Its actually MM and FM exclusive. There will be no FF from my part but if someone want to contribute, i'll allow it to be incorporated.

What does your FG stand for though?

I'm going to guess Female-Ghoul

@ NoJoker, for FF animations you can use Staged Leitos, Atomic Lust, or Fifty Shades. For FF animations out of the box you can use Atomic Lust and Fifty Shades. For using Staged Leitos things get weird.

I may post my install process. Because I have to hide multiple files and folders to get things to work the way I want. Mostly dealing with Sounds and FF animations, because every mod uses different sounds but if you install UAP or Staged without Custom Moans then you get no sounds other than the annoying squish squish.

For example I use Staged strictly for FF animations with Vioxsis on mod and I have to do this because I use Violate and the Error 004 Animation not found really really annoyed me. That error was being given because of the tagging system. Violate uses aggressive tags prior to perversion and Staged is the only mod other than Fifty Shades that provides Aggressive tags for Female to Female animations, that I'm aware of.

Ulfbearth, if I'm wrong in the last paragraph please correct me. I'm still trying to learn how all this magic is done so maybe I can make my own xmls to support FF animations w/ Vioxsis without interfering with UAP.

14 hours ago, shadowwulf77 said:

For example I use Staged strictly for FF animations with Vioxsis on mod and I have to do this because I use Violate and the Error 004 Animation not found really really annoyed me. That error was being given because of the tagging system. Violate uses aggressive tags prior to perversion and Staged is the only mod other than Fifty Shades that provides Aggressive tags for Female to Female animations, that I'm aware of.

Ulfbearth, if I'm wrong in the last paragraph please correct me. I'm still trying to learn how all this magic is done so maybe I can make my own xmls to support FF animations w/ Vioxsis without interfering with UAP.

Actually, there are staged animations in savage cabbage that are treated as aggressive. There are not staged right now, but soon they will hehe.

But yeah, thats pretty much it.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

FG means Female and Creature :D, I typed it wrong. Should be FC!

ah yeah, when i say FM i also means female + creature. Same for MM Male + Male and Male + Creature. There's also a possibility to have a MF combination (Male as actor 0 - bottom - female as actor 1 - top -) But i dont look forward to implement that myself, but again, if someone feel like contributing with xmls for that, i'll incorporate to UAP without any problems.

52 minutes ago, german boy said:

Hey!

I currently install stuff with the help of this guide.

I am at this step at installing it via MO2:

image.png.a68ebc12d793ef2b0866cb43c7e5a3b6.png

I wonder why I cannot check the 50 Shades support? Even when I uncheck everything else, I cannot check it.

Some installers check for what you have installed. Check to make sure 50 shades is enabled.

I just finally got UAP working but I noticed a problem. When I enable Zodiac support, the actors are always reversed. Guy on top of my thrusting girl, etc. Now if she had a strap-on and he was into that but... I reinstalled UAP and disabled Zodiac support and it works correctly. No moans, though. Any ideas as to what's happening?

On 10/3/2020 at 7:51 AM, NoJoker said:

I installed the latest version but didn’t notice any FM support

The FM support is available on the Github version. Just for BP70 and Leito though for now

10 hours ago, theblindbat said:

I just finally got UAP working but I noticed a problem. When I enable Zodiac support, the actors are always reversed. Guy on top of my thrusting girl, etc. Now if she had a strap-on and he was into that but... I reinstalled UAP and disabled Zodiac support and it works correctly. No moans, though. Any ideas as to what's happening?

The Zodiac support was implemented when UAP was only MM so thats why. Also, Zodiac can only read one animationData at time, so one will have to choose between MM or FM for Zodiac.
In later versions i'll include xmls for FM so they can get the Custom Moans support.

1 minute ago, Ulfbearth said:

The FM support is available on the Github version. Just for BP70 and Leito though for now

The Zodiac support was implemented when UAP was only MM so thats why. In later versions i'll include xmls for FM so they can get the Custom Moans support.

On the topic of Zodiac, I had some problems when Zodiac's stage could not be advanced several months ago, only first stage plays, I suspect it is because Zodiac calls leito's animation in the scripts, but other patches completely broke the leito's animation data so the call always fails when trying to advance stages, does UAP fix this problem?

14 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

On the topic of Zodiac, I had some problems when Zodiac's stage could not be advanced several months ago, only first stage plays, I suspect it is because Zodiac calls leito's animation in the scripts, but other patches completely broke the leito's animation data so the call always fails when trying to advance stages, does UAP fix this problem?

Yeah, iirc Zodiac does use the original Leito animationIDs. If they are overwritten by something, so Zodiac wont be able to call them.
If you just use UAP and nothing else, Zodiac might be able to call for the animationIDs just fine, since UAP (github) does not touch the original animationIDs (just hide the positionIDs using AAF priority system).
But as i said, if you check for Zodiac support right now, you'll just get the MM animations for them since Zodiac can have only one gender combination at time.

3 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah, iirc Zodiac does use the original Leito animationIDs. If they are overwritten by something, so Zodiac wont be able to call them.
If you just use UAP and nothing else, Zodiac might be able to call for the animationIDs just fine, since UAP (github) does not touch the original animationIDs (just hide the positionIDs using AAF priority system).
But as i said, if you check for Zodiac support right now, you'll just get the MM animations for them since Zodiac can have only one gender combination at time.

That's good to know! I troubleshoot that for a long time.

dear @Ulfbearth, i can not install your patch i get error messages and i do not continue to install.
it's about ATOMIClust DLCworkshop03 missing file. i downloaded and installed both mods again but same messages.
see the screenshot:

277618450_Screenshot-09_10.202007_51_32.png.1fafd17e3eb79b61796a80ab00574571.png

4 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

dear @Ulfbearth, i can not install your patch i get error messages and i do not continue to install.
it's about ATOMIClust DLCworkshop03 missing file. i downloaded and installed both mods again but same messages.
see the screenshot:

277618450_Screenshot-09_10.202007_51_32.png.1fafd17e3eb79b61796a80ab00574571.png

its a known issue, its harmless. Just ignore.

I ignored but now AAF does do nothing, nor it starts or it's icon is seen (up right screen).
'home' key does not work, btw. i installed aaf and core mods (like themes, poses, uap) again but no success. i also installed f4se (manual) into fallout4.exe folder (with EVERYTHING inside f4se .zip file).

When I installed just the 3 main f4se files into that main folder, aaf said it is missing the 'data' (source) folder and everything of it.

Some mod installation guide authors say install from ENBSeries and F4SE just the 3-4 files nothing else but many mods does not work without everything installed. I am very confused. Now AAF does not work it also does not start, I guess.

2 hours ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

I ignored but now AAF does do nothing, nor it starts or it's icon is seen (up right screen).
'home' key does not work, btw. i installed aaf and core mods (like themes, poses, uap) again but no success. i also installed f4se (manual) into fallout4.exe folder (with EVERYTHING inside f4se .zip file).

When I installed just the 3 main f4se files into that main folder, aaf said it is missing the 'data' (source) folder and everything of it.

Some mod installation guide authors say install from ENBSeries and F4SE just the 3-4 files nothing else but many mods does not work without everything installed. I am very confused. Now AAF does not work it also does not start, I guess.

try this guide: 

@Ulfbearth, I already followed and installed saya's guide. Now, AAF is still stuck at 30%.

It does not show up that AAF (theme) is installed, just the small info up right with 30%.

I have deleted all F4SE file, installed manually again (not within MO2).

Then installed all AAF related and core mods again.
I got also the the AAF error "No_f4$e"error, fixed it (after deleting/reinstalling aaf and related mods again).
I then used console command with "stopquest aaf_mainquest" but aaf was still at 30% after secs. no success ('startquest' did not help also).

28 minutes ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

@Ulfbearth, I already followed and installed saya's guide. Now, AAF is still stuck at 30%.

It does not show up that AAF (theme) is installed, just the small info up right with 30%.

I have deleted all F4SE file, installed manually again (not within MO2).

Then installed all AAF related and core mods again.
I got also the the AAF error "No_f4$e"error, fixed it (after deleting/reinstalling aaf and related mods again).
I then used console command with "stopquest aaf_mainquest" but aaf was still at 30% after secs. no success ('startquest' did not help also).

You're not by chance using the newest SavageCabbage animation pack are you? As far as I know, UAP isn't updated for it yet. And if older versions of their animation pack are anything to go off of, if you are using a newer version of an animation pack that is not supported by the patch, then it will stall AAF and give you that 30% bug.

As well, did you install SLP (Staged Leito Plus)? If you did, did you make sure not to check the box for Leito's while installing UAP? If you do that, AAF will stall at 30% as well (from what I heard). And if you installed SLP, did you install Custom Moans? And when you installed Custom Moans, you made sure not to check the Leito options in the installer there?

Just some thoughts that might help troubleshoot your issue.

1 hour ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

You're not by chance using the newest SavageCabbage animation pack are you? As far as I know, UAP isn't updated for it yet. ...then it will stall AAF and give you that 30% bug.

As well, did you install SLP (Staged Leito Plus)? ... make sure not to check the box for Leito's while installing UAP? If ... AAF will stall at 30%. if you installed SLP, did you install Custom Moans? And when you installed, you made sure not to check the Leito options?

Greetings, @Spyder Arachnid! First, thank you for detailed help what my problems could be; and, yes, I think all of them COULD BE the reason WHY AAF stucks at 30%. I installed (at last) UAP then SLP. I did NOT install Custommoans (because UAP has male 'voices'). I will try out to see if these are the reasons and report it here ASAP. By the way, I also installed pose mods like daves poses. As for savage mod, is his (her?) mod out of date? i downloaded from the forum days ago.

EDIT: I just reinstalled UAP and SLP, did not check leito in uap, but in slp its grayed out with 'readme' so i could not uncheck leito option in slp fomod.

4 minutes ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

Greetings, @Spyder Arachnid! First, thank you for detailed help what my problems could be; and, yes, I think all of them COULD BE the reason WHY AAF stucks at 30%. I installed (at last) UAP then SLP. I did NOT install Custommoans (because UAP has male 'voices'). I will try out to see if these are the reasons and report it here ASAP. By the way, I also installed pose mods like daves poses. As for savage mod, is his (her?) mod out of date? i downloaded from the forum days ago.

Custom Moans is for SLP, since it uses that for the FF voices mostly. SavageCabbage's animations are not outdated, they just released version 1.25 a few days ago. UAP is set for 1.24 though, so use 1.24 instead of 1.25 (pretty sure using the new version and then installing UAP over it will cause issues with AAF like it used to do in the past).

If you have pose mods, make sure to download the compatibility patches from the AAF page (on the Nexus), as it has compatibility patches for the different pose mods out there.

20 minutes ago, 3DRenderBoy said:

EDIT: I just reinstalled UAP and SLP, did not check leito in uap, but in slp its grayed out with 'readme' so i could not uncheck leito option in slp fomod.

You shouldn't need to uncheck Leito in SLP. That is what SLP is for. To provide support for Leito's animations. You only uncheck Leito in UAP (And make sure it is unchecked in Custom Moans if you're using that too) if you plan on using SLP. Then in SLP choose the different options you prefer for Leito's pack in the installer (checking the boxes). Mainly just checking the boxes for staged animations in the different categories (if using Custom Moans, select the options for moans. If not, use the regular Staged selection).