1 hour ago, jgnosis said:

The new version of Buffout is giving error in MO2  "• Couldn't load Buffout4.dll (Buffout 4). A dependency DLL could not be found (code 126)." .  So no AAF mods for now. So cant use my AAF mods. It appears to either be the new TBB files dont work or the XSE Plugin is  out of date not playing nice.  Both mod authors seem to be blaming each other and the older version of Buffout has been removed from nexus.  Anyone have a older buffout 1.17.1 or know where I can get it. I'd rather roll back and get things working instead of dealing with this circle jerk.

make sure you updated VC Redist 2019 and XSE

3 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

make sure you updated VC Redist 2019 and XSE

I had installed the wrong VC redist. I used the link from Buffout. I searched and found the actual one and also remember to fix XSE xml and error in MO2 went away after I launched and did a save in FO4. thanks for the help. Also the gitub version of UAP seems to work and didnt have any installation issues.

57 minutes ago, The Great Orochi said:

Even just loading aaf, this mod, and its requirements, AAF stops loading at 45%. I'd appreciate some help!

you prob have UAP installed with Staged Leito which are incompatible if you got the Leito option from UAP installed. If anything, you could ask in AAF discord server for further support (remember to read the server's rules before asking for support)

5 hours ago, rjrc said:

Hello Ulfberth,

Thank you for all your work. Since i updated BP70 animations to 2.5 i get AAF stuck at 30%. Is your patch conflicting with this version ?

hello @rjrc, i'd like to ask you to install AAF with debug mode on and post the debug output log screenshot here so i can check what is happening.

11 minutes ago, NuclearSatan said:

I think the problem is, that UAP simply isn't updatet for BP70 2.5 yet. If you use BP70 2.4 it works without problems. 

i tested with v2.5 myself and it didnt crash

Your setup is saying a positionID cant be loaded because the related animationID is not found. I made UAP to be compatible with any version above the current supported one. Can you try the github version of UAP and see if you get the same issue then?

3 hours ago, rjrc said:

If i don't check BP70 while reinstalling UAP 2.50 everything works.

Now i will try the github version

edit ---> the GitHub version is working so i will keep that version. Thank you for taking time to answer Ulfberto :)

lol i guess i forgot to push the override xml for BP70. Then yeah, stick with github version.

In the process of upgrading from a very old AAF install to the latest and am encountering something I dont recall having seen before. I just installed AAF and everything associated with it as well as the latest UAP patch from Github. Everything works with AAF as it should through the wizard. Now traditionally I normally install the call mods (e.g. AAF Prostitution) at this point. I went to do so and Vortex wants to install it before the UAP patch. Is that how I should set the rule because it does not make sense unless it is using the patch info to play the animations for prostitution according to the settings I have ticked in the patch. So I guess I am asking if I should set Prostitution before or after the patch and should I do this for the other call mods?

Then theres the patch by @Tentacus that supposedly needs to be placed after everything including Hardship. Has some kind of erection fix for Leito's. I do intend to run Hardship as I like that mod a great deal. Is the erection fix from that patch necessary for anything?

Where I am at currently:

I have a working install of AAF and all the UAP patch. No hiccups at all. I do not have any call mods installed nor the Tentacus patch. I would like to know about the rule for call mods and the UAP patch. Also need to know if the Tentacus patch is necessary since I plan on running Hardship.

Thanks in advance for any help you may offer. This stuff changes so much and once I get an install the works, I ride it for a while which means I basically have to learn it over each time I install it lol.

hello @Olmech. UAP is not compatible with Hardships yet because the latter cant support forceComplete from positionTrees. So for time being, if you want to use Hardships, you can follow saya's guide and use the legacy UAP version.

UAP shouldnt conflict anything with AAF Prostitution plugin and asset wise i suppose, so the order between the two shouldnt matter.

Aside from Hardships, UAP Github should work with any other mod out there. If you find a potential incompatibility so let me know

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

Thanks in advance for any help you may offer. This stuff changes so much and once I get an install the works, I ride it for a while which means I basically have to learn it over each time I install it lol.

2 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

hello @Olmech. UAP is not compatible with Hardships yet because the latter cant support forceComplete from positionTrees. So for time being, if you want to use Hardships, you can follow saya's guide and use the legacy UAP version.

UAP shouldnt conflict anything with AAF Prostitution plugin and asset wise i suppose, so the order between the two shouldnt matter.

Aside from Hardships, UAP Github should work with any other mod out there. If you find a potential incompatibility so let me know

To be clear you can have UAP installed for other mods, EXCEPT the Leito XMLs. Currently Staged Leito plus is required. For Savage Cabbage and BP70 The current build of Hardship uses it's own XMLs and will block Ulf's so there is no problem there. 

1.6 should be fully compatible with UAP again.

54 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

47 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

To be clear you can have UAP installed for other mods, EXCEPT the Leito XMLs. Currently Staged Leito plus is required. For Savage Cabbage and BP70 The current build of Hardship uses it's own XMLs and will block Ulf's so there is no problem there. 

Thank you guys for the clarification. Thank you also for your fine work.

@Ulfberto i started using your patch but theres a feature from another patch that I want to use that isnt, in my opinion, as versitle as yours

simple patch aaf mod here on LL offers the ability to use facials from sex animations. i use scripted cum overlays mod right now to handle that for the body but face stuff doesnt exist outside of simple patch aaf mod

can that be added to this patch? will face stuff be supported? thank you

48 minutes ago, TheSurvibalist said:

@Ulfberto i started using your patch but theres a feature from another patch that I want to use that isnt, in my opinion, as versitle as yours

simple patch aaf mod here on LL offers the ability to use facials from sex animations. i use scripted cum overlays mod right now to handle that for the body but face stuff doesnt exist outside of simple patch aaf mod

can that be added to this patch? will face stuff be supported? thank you

Facial? you mean facial cum or face expressions? i checked his files and i couldnt find any trace of how facial cum is being applied. Its technically impossible too, cus looksmenu can only apply overlays to the body and hands. Either way, i'd rather that facial cums would be implemented via scripting like neb did with his Cum Overlays mod.

9 hours ago, ritalmao said:

Is Buffout 4 really required? Game wont even launch if i have Buffout 4 installed. And yes i have installed all the requirements for it properly and updated both x86 and x64 VC..

Buffout 4 is necessary because of the Scaleform Allocator. This patch used a lot of Scaleform because of the AAF features i implemented. Without buffout 4's allocator, you'll crash upon opening the perk menu in pipboy or by opening a container.
Either way, buffout 4 is a must have in everyone's game because it implements many important engine fixes, so you'll have to find a way to get it working in your setup.

Buffout 4 is necessary because of the Scaleform Allocator. This patch used a lot of Scaleform because of the AAF features i implemented. Without buffout 4's allocator, you'll crash upon opening the perk menu in pipboy or by opening a container.
Either way, buffout 4 is a must have in everyone's game because it implements many important engine fixes, so you'll have to find a way to get it working in your setup.

I'm not crashing when opening the perk menu nor when opening a container though..

Hi Ulfberto,

I keep gettings this error The following files or folders were not gound in the archive. This is likely due to an incorrect FOMOD installer. This mod may not work properly.

- Folder '50 Animations/Atomic_Lust/30 Addons/AWKCR/00 required

- Folder '50 Animations/Atomic Lust/30 Addons/DLCworkshop03/00 required

My AAF stops loading at 45% and none of the functions work. I've tracked the problem down to this patch, do you have idea what might be causing this?

Edit: Fixed it by downloading the github version