12 hours ago, KronosLord said:

Is this mod supposed to show up on MCM? Because its not present in my MCM.

Also the animations stages are not changing...

I need some advice. I'm not a experienced modder...

No, theres not supposed to be a MCM

this patch will implement staged sequences for all animation packs. The legacy version though, is only implemented for gay pairing.
The straight pairing is in underway in Github version, but its only implemented for BP70 and Leito animations right now.

2 hours ago, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

Hello ?

I'm kinda new to AAF so I'm not sure how to do that in-game.

There are several "UAP_[animation name]" xml's in the in the data/aaf folder, if that's what you mean.

no, i mean ingame. When you start an interaction you are supposed to see the positionID (name) of the animation that is playing. Do they have the [UAP] tag on the name?

7 hours ago, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

No, turns out it's actually all males.

I just tried the game with the manly moans esp placed lower in the load order, same problem.

is the manly moans plugin active btw? which mod manager you using again? may i see your mod order? (note its not the load order which shows plugins)

UAP Github v2.5.92

- Removed leftovers from old method of overriding positions
- Removed unnecessary morphsetData.xml file
- Renamed overridePositionData of BP70 animations to Null to avoid the possibility of missing animationID error being provided by a Override xml file
- Another attempt to fix possible crash related to BP70's anims
- removed Narrations entirely as they do not suffice what i was planning.

Download https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/archive/master.zip

14 hours ago, lucifersdarkangel88 said:

Yes it's active. I use NMM. And sure, I've attached the mod list.

Thanks for the patch update, btw!

ModList_2020-11-20T19-17-10.txt 28.64 kB · 0 downloads

yikes. If you using NMM so that can be a problem cus NMM cant asure which mod is loading over another when they conflict. + My FOMOD might not work entirely on NMM 
Sorry, i wont be able to give support to you in this case.

On 11/21/2020 at 9:44 AM, Ulfbearth said:

yikes. If you using NMM so that can be a problem cus NMM cant asure which mod is loading over another when they conflict. + My FOMOD might not work entirely on NMM 
Sorry, i wont be able to give support to you in this case.

Crap.

Well, I guess I could switch over to MO2, I've been meaning to for a while anyway. I hope that will fix the issue.

Update: yep, that fixed it. Thanks!

17 hours ago, OriginalSamhain said:

Just installed the latest patch (I was having the silent issue as well) Excellent work, really love the sequence feature! My only request is to make Danse shout Ad Victoriam when he climaxes please, for lore, obviously. 

hehe nice. Added to the to do list

Hello b0ss, ima kinda in ass and i don't kno why. I installed ur patch with all requirements, tho when I click enter on aaf menu so i can set characters to animation nothing happen, dots are showin up but after few seconds they dissapear. Idk if this something important but also I can't put ur mod so it can load after others mod because it just didn't show ( i used mo2, nmm and loot (. Any solution?

6 hours ago, jdhue said:

Hello b0ss, ima kinda in ass and i don't kno why. I installed ur patch with all requirements, tho when I click enter on aaf menu so i can set characters to animation nothing happen, dots are showin up but after few seconds they dissapear. Idk if this something important but also I can't put ur mod so it can load after others mod because it just didn't show ( i used mo2, nmm and loot (. Any solution?

you cant use two mod managers at same time. + make sure you didnt manual install any mods, since mo2 requires that all mods to be installed using it (except if a certain mod cant be installed to the game DATA folder).

10 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

Can I ask if the latest Github allows SavageCabbage Animations 1.25? Also, is it compatible with Hardship?

yes, the Github version wont have any issues with updated animation packs but the new animations are still not added to the patch (underway). But you can still use the updated version either way.
Its not compatible with Harships yet because of the forceComplete. But Tentacus is working on it.

The new version of Buffout is giving error in MO2  "• Couldn't load Buffout4.dll (Buffout 4). A dependency DLL could not be found (code 126)." .  So no AAF mods for now. So cant use my AAF mods. It appears to either be the new TBB files dont work or the XSE Plugin is  out of date not playing nice.  Both mod authors seem to be blaming each other and the older version of Buffout has been removed from nexus.  Anyone have a older buffout 1.17.1 or know where I can get it. I'd rather roll back and get things working instead of dealing with this circle jerk.

The new version of Buffout is giving error in MO2  "• Couldn't load Buffout4.dll (Buffout 4). A dependency DLL could not be found (code 126)." .  So no AAF mods for now. So cant use my AAF mods. It appears to either be the new TBB files dont work or the XSE Plugin is  out of date not playing nice.  Both mod authors seem to be blaming each other and the older version of Buffout has been removed from nexus.  Anyone have a older buffout 1.17.1 or know where I can get it. I'd rather roll back and get things working instead of dealing with this circle jerk.