On 9/13/2020 at 6:19 AM, shadowwulf77 said:

Dez, I had the same problem. After I installed Staged Leitos I had to go into the AAF folder and hide all the xml.s that were 0 byte size. IE "Leito_animationData.xml"

They were over writing previous ones higher in the load order and AAF lost its mind trying to start up.

EDIT: Go into the Staged Leitos folder. I'm using MO2

Is there a way to hide the xml files using NMM? I would also like to use The Staged Letos with UAP. 

44 minutes ago, CosmicV said:

Is there a way to hide the xml files using NMM? I would also like to use The Staged Letos with UAP. 

If you want to hide the xmls because of the crash, you dont need anymore because the buffout 4 has fixed crashes related to the UI.

And i dont advise to use the staged leito with UAP github version, because youll get duplicated positions for straight anims and itll make stuff redundant.

3 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

If you want to hide the xmls because of the crash, you dont need anymore because the buffout 4 has fixed crashes related to the UI.

And i dont advise to use the staged leito with UAP github version, because youll get duplicated positions for straight anims and itll make stuff redundant.

I am using the 2.5.30 fix version so I don't need the Buffout 4 mod. I wanted to have the Staged Leito for the custom moans, the squirt removal and fixed morph animations. Dunno if it's possible because with the mod enabled, I get the Aff 30% bug, that's why I was asking :P

I'm new to these kind of mods so sorry if I ask dumb questions. 

Love your mods and support by the way. 

Just now, CosmicV said:

I am using the 2.5.30 fix version so I don't need the Buffout 4 mod. I wanted to have the Staged Leito for the custom moans, the squirt removal and fixed morph animations. Dunno if it's possible because with the mod enabled, I get the Aff 30% bug, that's why I was asking :P

I'm new to these kind of mods so sorry if I ask dumb questions. 

Love your mods and support by the way. 

You need buffout 4 all the same. Youll eventually run out of scaleform memory and lead you to CTD. A scaleform allocator is required for all setups for AAF users.

The 30% bug might be something else, but with NMM itll be real hard to find the culprit, because you wont be able to track the source for the broken xmls.

You need buffout 4 all the same. Youll eventually run out of scaleform memory and lead you to CTD. A scaleform allocator is required for all setups for AAF users.

The 30% bug might be something else, but with NMM itll be real hard to find the culprit, because you wont be able to track the source for the broken xmls.

Allright, I'll install Buffout 4 with its requirement. 

For the AFF 30%, that only occurs when Staged Leto is installed. Now wich xmls are causing this, that I have no idea. Was wondering if there was a workaround, if not I'll just avoid this patch unfortunately. Thanks for the help. 

6 hours ago, CosmicV said:

Allright, I'll install Buffout 4 with its requirement. 

For the AFF 30%, that only occurs when Staged Leto is installed. Now wich xmls are causing this, that I have no idea. Was wondering if there was a workaround, if not I'll just avoid this patch unfortunately. Thanks for the help. 

With the latest Github version of UAP  and the latest version of Stage Leitos, I did not have to hide any files. Everything worked as intended.

I use Staged Leitos strictly for the strap-on for F+F. If you load Staged before UAP you'll get UAP's support and Staged Support for F+F and I didn't see any duplicated animations.

Disclaimer though: I have been working a lot and haven't had more than an hour testing this.

40 minutes ago, shadowwulf77 said:

With the latest Github version of UAP  and the latest version of Stage Leitos, I did not have to hide any files. Everything worked as intended.

I use Staged Leitos strictly for the strap-on for F+F. If you load Staged before UAP you'll get UAP's support and Staged Support for F+F and I didn't see any duplicated animations.

Disclaimer though: I have been working a lot and haven't had more than an hour testing this.

if you used Staged leito for FF only so it wont conflict with UAP in any way, since the latter support is for FM and MM.}
Also, the load order shouldnt matter since there are no direct file conflict. The reference to the original Leito positions are done by a different named xml "UAP_AnimationPack_Override_GenderCombo-XMLData.xml". In case of Leito xmls UAP_Leito_Override_FM-positionData.xml.
I have done this specially to avoid file conflicts based on AAF priority system, which is less likely to fail/better to control.

19 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

if you used Staged leito for FF only so it wont conflict with UAP in any way, since the latter support is for FM and MM.}
Also, the load order shouldnt matter since there are no direct file conflict. The reference to the original Leito positions are done by a different named xml "UAP_AnimationPack_Override_GenderCombo-XMLData.xml". In case of Leito xmls UAP_Leito_Override_FM-positionData.xml.
I have done this specially to avoid file conflicts based on AAF priority system, which is less likely to fail/better to control.

I see that now. Thank you for clarification and apologies for my ignorance.

I just returned to FO4 last week, after over a 2 year break from the game and I'm still learning the new xmls and the way AAF handles things. Fourplay was what I learned on and that was a mess.

13 minutes ago, shadowwulf77 said:

I see that now. Thank you for clarification and apologies for my ignorance.

I just returned to FO4 last week, after over a 2 year break from the game and I'm still learning the new xmls and the way AAF handles things. Fourplay was what I learned on and that was a mess.

No problem and welcome back to Fallout 4. A lot of things have changed since then, so everything might be crazy for you right now lol ?

Anyway, if you have any questions regarding AAF XMLs and stuff dont be afraid to ask, i'll be more than glad to share what i know.

No problem and welcome back to Fallout 4. A lot of things have changed since then, so everything might be crazy for you right now lol ?

Anyway, if you have any questions regarding AAF XMLs and stuff dont be afraid to ask, i'll be more than glad to share what i know.

Thank you for the welcome back! Its not to crazy. Saya's install guide worked perfectly, I was sure to read a lot before I started down this road.

Playing as female character currently, because I never finished the game as a female character.

Using his desk animation:

Spawn Raider or Minuteman: Start the desk scene, no erection

Spawn Deacon: Start Desk scene, erection perfectly works.

It is because FM haven't been added as of yet? and it is the animationdata.xml that controls the morphs?

1 hour ago, shadowwulf77 said:

Thank you for the welcome back! Its not to crazy. Saya's install guide worked perfectly, I was sure to read a lot before I started down this road.

Playing as female character currently, because I never finished the game as a female character.

Using his desk animation:

Spawn Raider or Minuteman: Start the desk scene, no erection

Spawn Deacon: Start Desk scene, erection perfectly works.

It is because FM haven't been added as of yet? and it is the animationdata.xml that controls the morphs?

Savage Cabbage Desk anim? i didnt add SC support for FM yet, just MM.

One of the differences between this patch and other regular xmls, is that this one will introduce a morph value to each actor node in the animationData. We have something called morphsetData, which will force morphs to a certain value at the beginning and at the end of AAF. But sometimes, that morphsetData is not applied due to the inconsistency of looksmenu morphs.
As a workaround, one can add morph values to actor nodes, different to the one set in the morphsetData. So for example, in the morphsetData, Erection is set to 1.0 but in animationData in actor nodes you'll use 1.000000001 (which is still diferent but we cant spot the difference because the value is very close).

So you'll notice something like this in my xmls (check highlighted):
image.png.45b76e607ac9dee929998d85838269d5.png

This will ensure that morphs will be updated everytime a animation is looped (during my tests, it proved to make morphs be applied more consistently, but there's still a chance to fail. But no big deal since morphs will be updated all the time).

On 9/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Ulfbearth said:

UAP v2.5.87
https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/archive/master.zip

- Staged Leito fix attempt 2
Again, i dont recommend using staged leito with UAP or you guys will get duplicated positions for leito animations!!!

!!!Also, i'd like to bring good news to everyone!!!
Someone with minimum knowledge has finally come up with a experimental fix for the Scaleform issue (crashes related to UI / like when opening the perk tree). All you gotta do is install this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47359?tab=description (Buffout 4)
and its requirement:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47327 (Address Library for F4SE plugins)
According to my tests, it worked with minimum UI mods installed, i may try with other ones and see what i can get

This will be an hard requirement for
UAP ofc

EDIT: Just tested with VIS-G and it worked like a charm ?

I didn't see anything on the main page, for those mods, is there a preferred place in load order for buffout 4 and the address library?

Once you finish adding FM support to your staged animations will you consider doing FF? Considering that UAP XMLs will be incompatible with all other XMLs going forward it may be required. Unless the animations sets come with FF by default then it shouldn't be, but I remember them always being added by external patches.

1 hour ago, zenonthez07 said:

Once you finish adding FM support to your staged animations will you consider doing FF? Considering that UAP XMLs will be incompatible with all other XMLs going forward it may be required. Unless the animations sets come with FF by default then it shouldn't be, but I remember them always being added by external patches.

I dont have any plans to support FF and my patch wont hide the original FF positions either, so they will work with UAP just fine.
And UAP will not be incompatible with other XMLs because it'll use AAF's priority system. One thing that may happens is if a certain position would be duplicated, so i'll hide it the original e provide a copy with [UAP] tag.

@Ulfbearth

I recently jumped back into Fo4 modding and last I played, there were a bunch of patches. Your mod seemed to have really developed a lot since my time AFK. But now I have to ask:

Indarello's Patch seems to be pretty much the same from where I left off. Numerous updates and support added to something I was familiar with. However, i'm not as familiar with your mod. I read through the description and all I can think from it is how is this differing from Indarello's patch?

Indarello's patch has been working well for me since I've reinstalled a new load order on Vortex. But I'm always interested in trying new things out. This mod looks promising as a patch but I can't find the differences? If I switched, what would change? 

Thanks for contributing to the scene and sharing this with us, your work is much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

@Ulfbearth

I recently jumped back into Fo4 modding and last I played, there were a bunch of patches. Your mod seemed to have really developed a lot since my time AFK. But now I have to ask:

Indarello's Patch seems to be pretty much the same from where I left off. Numerous updates and support added to something I was familiar with. However, i'm not as familiar with your mod. I read through the description and all I can think from it is how is this differing from Indarello's patch?

Indarello's patch has been working well for me since I've reinstalled a new load order on Vortex. But I'm always interested in trying new things out. This mod looks promising as a patch but I can't find the differences? If I switched, what would change? 

Thanks for contributing to the scene and sharing this with us, your work is much appreciated. 

I suggest you to check the github commits cus there's A LOT of changes. But one of the main changes is the staged sequences based on positionTrees and AAF Stats + the upcoming FM support.
- You will see the positionTree widget in mods where NPCControlled is not defined (like in AAF Violate and MCG), otherwise, they will be hidden (Like in AAF SEU or AAF Bump Ride)
- In non controlled scenes you'll be able to navigate through the tree. The first branch is the staged one so you can stay at that branch if you want the sequence to play by itself or advance to the following stages to change manually
- In controlled scenes you wont be able to control the positionTree branches but you'll be able to switch positions by pressing pg up and pg down. The branches will auto advance based on stats
- The positionTree system is implemented for both FM and MM anims for BP70 and Leito atm. So more will come

There's really a lot of changes, i'll be calling UAP github version or upcoming v3.0.0. If i talk about every aspect here i'll spend days, so if you have any question regarding a specific feature, let me know and i'll do my best to explain how it works.

The patch wont work with Staged Leito Plus by Tentacus and with the Indarello's patch

Again, you can find the changelog here: https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/commits/master

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

I suggest you to check the github commits cus there's A LOT of changes. But one of the main changes is the staged sequences based on positionTrees and AAF Stats + the upcoming FM support.
- You will see the positionTree widget in mods where NPCControlled is not defined (like in AAF Violate and MCG), otherwise, they will be hidden (Like in AAF SEU or AAF Bump Ride)
- In non controlled scenes you'll be able to navigate through the tree. The first branch is the staged one so you can stay at that branch if you want the sequence to play by itself or advance to the following stages to change manually
- In controlled scenes you wont be able to control the positionTree branches but you'll be able to switch positions by pressing pg up and pg down. The branches will auto advance based on stats
- The positionTree system is implemented for both FM and MM anims for BP70 and Leito atm. So more will come

There's really a lot of changes, i'll be calling UAP github version or upcoming v3.0.0. If i talk about every aspect here i'll spend days, so if you have any question regarding a specific feature, let me know and i'll do my best to explain how it works.

The patch wont work with Staged Leito Plus by Tentacus and with the Indarello's patch

Again, you can find the changelog here: https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/commits/master

Wow, okay thanks for covering the bases. I'll check the github for specifics but if I can ask a few direct questions here, that's great.

So my first question is that I use the "Erection Fix" by SilveRPerv, and it works flawlessly alongside Indarello's patch. Part of the reason why I've used Indarello's patch for so long is because it updated functionality between all the animation packs (I use Leito, BP70, Atomic/Mutated Lust, SavageCabbage). Everything flows now for the most part.

Does this mod allow for the same flow in a different method? You mention stages (Like Leitos), does this mod apply - or attempt to apply - stages to many different animations packs? Would I eventually see stages for BP70 or SavageCabbage? (I think I see some effect to this in Indarello's patch, but I believe he tweaks and rewrites xmls so they play nice).

Secondly, I'd like to ask about my end goal: I play FM primarily, with emphasis on AAF Hardship and CAP Prostitution. AAF Violate is in there as well but it's a niche in my Load Order.
I've found Indarello's patch provides consistent results on picking animations to play in certain circumstances when using those mods. Would this mod do any different? If it accomplishes the same goal in my Load Order, then I'm definitely willing to test and fiddle around with this patch instead.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my newbie questions on this mod. I'm going to take a look at the changelog as well. 

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Wow, okay thanks for covering the bases. I'll check the github for specifics but if I can ask a few direct questions here, that's great.

So my first question is that I use the "Erection Fix" by SilveRPerv, and it works flawlessly alongside Indarello's patch. Part of the reason why I've used Indarello's patch for so long is because it updated functionality between all the animation packs (I use Leito, BP70, Atomic/Mutated Lust, SavageCabbage). Everything flows now for the most part.

Does this mod allow for the same flow in a different method? You mention stages (Like Leitos), does this mod apply - or attempt to apply - stages to many different animations packs? Would I eventually see stages for BP70 or SavageCabbage? (I think I see some effect to this in Indarello's patch, but I believe he tweaks and rewrites xmls so they play nice).

Secondly, I'd like to ask about my end goal: I play FM primarily, with emphasis on AAF Hardship and CAP Prostitution. AAF Violate is in there as well but it's a niche in my Load Order.
I've found Indarello's patch provides consistent results on picking animations to play in certain circumstances when using those mods. Would this mod do any different? If it accomplishes the same goal in my Load Order, then I'm definitely willing to test and fiddle around with this patch instead.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my newbie questions on this mod. I'm going to take a look at the changelog as well. 

I think that is related to tag. Some AAF caller use tag so, only those animation with the required tag is used.

For FM, Ulfbearth is working on it as he was aim to MM only. For what i understand, the animation progress like the transition from leitos stage plus, but with more AAF feature recently.

14 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

-Yeah, the idea is to provide a automated experience for all the staged sequences as possible. But in UAP it'll be more advanced because of the usage with positionTrees + stats (which are the features dagoba himself was looking forward to improve and i'm trying to spread the word about it since you dont see any mod using it at its full potential).
So yeah, you'll see staged animations based on positionTrees for all animation packs that is possible (BP70 is already working and other animation packs are underway, specially SC)

- Every positionID in my positionData xmls are making use of tags based on how halstrom implemented, so yeah, they will be called by any mods just fine. And as i always let people know, if there's any specific tag an author want me to add, i will.

Let me know if you have any more questions or if i wasnt clear enough with my response!

11 hours ago, loen999 said:

I think that is related to tag. Some AAF caller use tag so, only those animation with the required tag is used.

For FM, Ulfbearth is working on it as he was aim to MM only. For what i understand, the animation progress like the transition from leitos stage plus, but with more AAF feature recently.

Yup, a lot more advanced, respecting the full length of sequences, so you pretty much wont be interrupted until the sequence was played fully. I found that really necessary because we have very big staged sequences like from SC (usually 8 stages each full sequence), but we dont get enough time to play it entirelly, so AAF ends before that depending on the timer you set for the AAF you used to start an scene.
With my positionTrees implementation, it'll be possible to play different sequences in different timers, without interrupting the stages and transition for a more seamless and smooth experience as possible (pretty close to OSEX from OSA engine in skyrim)

43 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

-Yeah, the idea is to provide a automated experience for all the staged sequences as possible. But in UAP it'll be more advanced because of the usage with positionTrees + stats (which are the features dagoba himself was looking forward to improve and i'm trying to spread the word about it since you dont see any mod using it at its full potential).
So yeah, you'll see staged animations based on positionTrees for all animation packs that is possible (BP70 is already working and other animation packs are underway, specially SC)

- Every positionID in my positionData xmls are making use of tags based on how halstrom implemented, so yeah, they will be called by any mods just fine. And as i always let people know, if there's any specific tag an author want me to add, i will.

Let me know if you have any more questions or if i wasnt clear enough with my response!

Very clear, thank you! One last thing,

I noticed atomic muscle/evb being the recommended bodies. I've been using BodyTalk v3 now, with the Erection Fix and still get mixed results. What's the status for this mod on using the latest bodytalk as our prefered male body replacer? I read somewhere that v2.75 is the way to go with fixes implemented but I'm losing track of updates with all the patches floating around.

19 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Very clear, thank you! One last thing,

I noticed atomic muscle/evb being the recommended bodies. I've been using BodyTalk v3 now, with the Erection Fix and still get mixed results. What's the status for this mod on using the latest bodytalk as our prefered male body replacer? I read somewhere that v2.75 is the way to go with fixes implemented but I'm losing track of updates with all the patches floating around.

Well, i got permissions revoked for bodytalk so i cant support it and i have no idea what is happening with it.
For FM anims you may not see much difference if you use bodytalk or atomic muscle i think, but for MM anims, i've been using the anus spread slider and penis adjust slider i implemented to Atomic Muscle (for alignment) which are not present in Bodytalk. But that wont affect you i suppose since you are just up for FM anims.

3 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Well, i got permissions revoked for bodytalk so i cant support it and i have no idea what is happening with it.
For FM anims you may not see much difference if you use bodytalk or atomic muscle i think, but for MM anims, i've been using the anus spread slider and penis adjust slider i implemented to Atomic Muscle (for alignment) which are not present in Bodytalk. But that wont affect you i suppose since you are just up for FM anims.

So Atomic Muscle has its own dedicated sliders that adjust for FM/MM animations built in, which then compliments this mod?

If I understand correctly, that's huge. I think I'm gonna need to do a little more research and read thouroughly thru a bunch of the mods I run to make sure. 

Even still, your work sounds like it's taken massive steps forward from last I ran a functioning Fo4 build. Thanks for explaining everything and updating these mods

(Side note, while I'm not so much interested in MM myself, it's really cool to see a well-implemented system that works and supports that from the existing animation packs. That mustve been a lot of work. Very Impressive)

LATE EDIT: I'm likely to do a complete swap over to this for testing once SavageCabbage animations have been implemented. Until then, I'll continue reading up and tracking this mod. Thanks again!