1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

Tested at qasmoke and still getting CTDs with BP70s LoveTriangle threesome animation using two females and one male.  I'm sorry if I'm the only one reporting problems.  

then i suggest you to do the following:
Go to the BP70 mod folder and UAP mod folder and delete the following directories
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\MaleVanillaRough
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\AnimSpecificLines
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\Breathing
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\Female2
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\FemaleImpregnationRisk
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\FemaleVanilla
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\FemaleVanillaFlirty
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\FemaleVanillaOrgasm
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\FemaleVanillaRough
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\MaleVanilla
Sound\FX\AnimationsByBP70\MaleVanillaOrgasm

Pretty much these folders:
image.png.b6e1a6ec69beb6a81a7b26911e380a2c.png

Yeah, just delete them...

See if it fixes the crashes for you

2 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

Boom!  And this is why you're the best!   Worked perfectly.  I suppose I'm still getting voices in those animations because of sound files further up the load order?

If you picked custom moans and manly moans in UAP, youll still get them.

The only problem is that youll have to do that everytime tou attempt to reinstall UAP.

I think ill have to manually change the amplitude of the sound files because corrupting them is not working well

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

If you picked custom moans and manly moans in UAP, youll still get them.

The only problem is that youll have to do that everytime tou attempt to reinstall UAP.

I think ill have to manually change the amplitude of the sound files because corrupting them is not working well

That's no big deal.  Love this update btw.  Cool new features that I'm still exploring.

Once question - every animation reflected in UAP_BP70_FM-positionTreeData.xml appears to "end" with the phrase "isExit="true"" except for the "[UAP] BP70 - MFF Love Triangle Staged" animation.  Should that phrase be inserted?  I ask because that animation never seems to end in testing.

10 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

That's no big deal.  Love this update btw.  Cool new features that I'm still exploring.

Once question - every animation reflected in UAP_BP70_FM-positionTreeData.xml appears to "end" with the phrase "isExit="true"" except for the "[UAP] BP70 - MFF Love Triangle Staged" animation.  Should that phrase be inserted?  I ask because that animation never seems to end in testing.

i've just pushed a update to fix that. Forgot to mark many branches with isExit

20 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

The github version is not compatible with staged leito plus because it hides the original animationData.xml and its redundant with this version. Thst might be why you are getting the 30% error

Just updated to github version and got the same 30% error. What should i do with staged leito plus them? Disable it?

1 hour ago, stormk7 said:

Can i replace the normal version with github version? Does the github version includes supermutant fix?

Yeah, the github version is supposed to be a complete replacement for the original one. All the features from the original one are also present in the github + the new systems / features

59 minutes ago, stormk7 said:

Just updated to github version and got the same 30% error. What should i do with staged leito plus them? Disable it?

Its not compatible with one patch to bang them all, staged leito plus by tentacus and indarello's patch. Also, make sure you have latest version of animation packs

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah, the github version is supposed to be a complete replacement for the original one. All the features from the original one are also present in the github + the new systems / features

Its not compatible with one patch to bang them all, staged leito plus by tentacus and indarello's patch. Also, make sure you have latest version of animation packs

I just disabled staged leito and aaf is working well. But i saw another problem, if i open perk menu i get a ctd. Without your mod it works fine.

9 minutes ago, stormk7 said:

I just disabled staged leito and aaf is working well. But i saw another problem, if i open perk menu i get a ctd. Without your mod it works fine.

Yeah, unfortunately its a reality. I've used a lot of AAF tools which consumes UI resources or shit and there's not enough to be processed for other things (like opening the perk tab).
We would need a UI memory extender or something to fix that. For the time being, the best you can do is hide the AAF folder from my patch just to open the perk menu ?

6 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah, unfortunately its a reality. I've used a lot of AAF tools which consumes UI resources or shit and there's not enough to be processed for other things (like opening the perk tab).
We would need a UI memory extender or something to fix that. For the time being, the best you can do is hide the AAF folder from my patch just to open the perk menu ?

How should i do that?

1 hour ago, stormk7 said:

How should i do that?

it depends, which mod manager you are using?
In MO2 you can just double click on UAP in your mod list > go to File Tree > right click on AAF folder and select Hide
In Vortex, you can just go to the mod UAP mod folder and rename the AAF folder to something else like AAF_Hidden

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Oof, yeah I just tested my github version and got the same perk menu CTD.  I'm not using any other resource-heavy UI mods... no VIS-G and no Sim Settlements, which are the prime SFW offenders IIRC.

Same, i dont have anything installed too and i just get CTD. Before i could at least open by holding the TAB button upon level up, now not even that works

2 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

In MO2 you can just double click on UAP in your mod list > go to File Tree > right click on AAF folder and select Hide
In Vortex, you can just go to the mod UAP mod folder and rename the AAF folder to something else like AAF_Hidden

Reveal hidden contents

MO2 Hide AAF Folder.mp4 3.78 MB · 0 downloads

Same, i dont have anything installed too and i just get CTD. Before i could at least open by holding the TAB button upon level up, now not even that works

I just renamed the folder and im still getting ctd when opening perk menu...

On 9/10/2020 at 8:41 AM, Ulfbearth said:

Reveal hidden contents

MO2 Hide AAF Folder.mp4 3.78 MB · 3 downloads

Thank you so much Ulfbearth for your amazing patches. 

If you hide the AAF folder from your mod, don't we lose the functionality of your patch? 

Do you mean like a temporary thing - hide the AAF folder, load the game, level up, then save and quit, unhide the folder and continue? 

4 hours ago, thehotness said:

If you hide the AAF folder from your mod, don't we lose the functionality of your patch? 

Do you mean like a temporary thing - hide the AAF folder, load the game, level up, then save and quit, unhide the folder and continue? 

Yeah, its just to use the perk tree, but we may get to a point where not my patch alone will be cause the crash. Its just because my patch is the one that currently use the most of AAF features UI elements.

So do I understand this right and this is the new go to patch for AAF animations?

That's great, because it's in really good hands here. Looking forward to the FM support, maybe I'll even give it another go and update/test my mod load order.

I pretty much gave up playing this game due to the other available AAF animation patches being a fucking mess.

Thank you for keeping the ball rolling @Ulfbearth. :)

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

So do I understand this right and this is the new go to patch for AAF animations?

That's great, because it's in really good hands here. Looking forward to the FM support, maybe I'll even give it another go and update/test my mod load order.

I pretty much gave up playing this game due to the other available AAF animation patches being a fucking mess.

Thank you for keeping the ball rolling @Ulfbearth. :)

Yw man, cant wait to get this done ?

Its already implemented for BP70 and Leito if you want a "demo"

11 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Thanks so much for your work again, especially for the FM support. 

Are you still going to be maintaining Creatures resources? 

I really appreciate the massive mod and effort this all took. I'm just concerned about using  this mod that  consumes all the flash resources to the point of being unable to access the perk tree easily during gameplay. It is a little bit worrying as there are many people who use other flash based mods eg sim settlements / DEF_UI / HUD framework mods.

I don't really want to have to save and exit game, modify a mod, re-enter a game, access perks, save and exit, then modify your mod, then re-enter the game - every time I want to access perks. As it currently is, I'm already crashing at perks menu using your old AAF patch, but creatures resources works fine for me. 

Having a streamlined, light-weight option eg creatures resources would be amazing to have. Even though I realize this would be a lot more effort for you! 

1 hour ago, thehotness said:

Thanks so much for your work again, especially for the FM support. 

Are you still going to be maintaining Creatures resources? 

I really appreciate the massive mod and effort this all took. I'm just concerned about using  this mod that  consumes all the flash resources to the point of being unable to access the perk tree easily during gameplay. It is a little bit worrying as there are many people who use other flash based mods eg sim settlements / DEF_UI / HUD framework mods.

I don't really want to have to save and exit game, modify a mod, re-enter a game, access perks, save and exit, then modify your mod, then re-enter the game - every time I want to access perks. As it currently is, I'm already crashing at perks menu using your old AAF patch, but creatures resources works fine for me. 

Having a streamlined, light-weight option eg creatures resources would be amazing to have. Even though I realize this would be a lot more effort for you! 

Unfortunately theres nothing i can do about the perk tree.

I wont stop using AAF features because of the UI limitations. The best we can do is wait for someone to publish a UI memory extender

The creature resources has 0 implementations when it comes using any sort of AAF modules. The only thing included in there is just the morphsetData, aside from that its just plain penises and morphs for creatures that can be used for AAF.

Ill always keep creature resources updated when penises for new creatures are added, but its just for that, a separated mod for creature penises, not a AAF patch or anything of the sort.

18 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

I wouldn't mind a demo, sure. Thanks again.

Btw, did you find a solution for the creature sound issue you talked about in the Custom Moans thread? And is that related to this patch here?