Hi Ulfberto, should the position tree ui be present in all animations? I installed AAF, some supported animation mod, then the UAP. However in game when I tried out some animations, I could not see the position tree ui in the description, also there was no progression or anything, the animation just loops until the timer configured in the mod is finished

2 hours ago, FredOof said:

Hi Ulfberto, should the position tree ui be present in all animations? I installed AAF, some supported animation mod, then the UAP. However in game when I tried out some animations, I could not see the position tree ui in the description, also there was no progression or anything, the animation just loops until the timer configured in the mod is finished

The progressive tree system is still not implemented for all anim packs yet. For now, you'll just get it for BP70 and Leito. Later for other anim packs!

Which AAF mod are you trying to use? its suggested to toggle the NPCControlled to true to get the progression working right. Or just stay in "playing staged sequence" branch and it should progress alone.

17 hours ago, _fabio_ said:

Ah got it, its on your description:

Looking forward for this, thanks!

Yeah, PCControlled happens when the scene is not NPCControlled. You can make it NPCControlled or not in AAF Violate or in 

AAF MCG which its NPCControlled by default.

I'm getting some kind of odd body suit (it looks bloated and has a lot of dirt) and distorted penis' on all animation packs for some reason. I installed all of the relevant mods per this guide:  [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (04/Jan/2021) - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

I have the version listed on the guide and this patch install instructions for each addon that I have.  As far as I can tell I do not have any of the mods installed that are in the 'skip' section.  Any idea what might be causing this?

attached the modlist and plugins list incase its a mod/load order issue.

modlist.txt plugins.txt

45 minutes ago, deljason said:

I'm getting some kind of odd body suit (it looks bloated and has a lot of dirt) and distorted penis' on all animation packs for some reason. I installed all of the relevant mods per this guide:  [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (04/Jan/2021) - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

I have the version listed on the guide and this patch install instructions for each addon that I have.  As far as I can tell I do not have any of the mods installed that are in the 'skip' section.  Any idea what might be causing this?

modlist.txt 5.64 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 4.29 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry, unfortunately i cant support what happens with Bodytalk because i got permissions revoked for it.
In this case, i suggest you to bring it to the AAF server for further support.

I can't be sure if UAP is the culprit or what, but I don't seem to be getting any moans during the animations. In some longer cases (not sure if it's chained animation events or what, waiting for aggressors to decide what to do to my character after the usual stuff, or something) I do get some appropriate sounds but not at the right time.

Any ideas could it be UAP or should I start looking for culprits somewhere else? I have Release_NSFWsoundpack_03_01.zip installed, but I believe rest of the audio is from the animation packs.

4 hours ago, Kaotik said:

I can't be sure if UAP is the culprit or what, but I don't seem to be getting any moans during the animations. In some longer cases (not sure if it's chained animation events or what, waiting for aggressors to decide what to do to my character after the usual stuff, or something) I do get some appropriate sounds but not at the right time.

Any ideas could it be UAP or should I start looking for culprits somewhere else? I have Release_NSFWsoundpack_03_01.zip installed, but I believe rest of the audio is from the animation packs.

did you make sure all plugins from UAP are active?

On 1/8/2021 at 12:37 PM, deljason said:

modlist.txt 5.64 kB · 2 downloads plugins.txt 4.29 kB · 0 downloads

In case anyone else encounters this:  It was the BodySlide LooksMenu plugin.  Disabling that fixed things so the correct body and morphs etc are used.

11 hours ago, ardias32 said:

I guess having a download like most other files on here would have been too easy..amirite?!

the patch is not complete. With github, i can push live updated. With loverslab, i'd have to reupload the whole files all the time.
The fixed loverslab link is planned once it gets to v3.0.0

9 hours ago, skylines28 said:

Trying to replace the one patch with this patch. I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I can't control the position trees for any of the animations for some reason. I am not sure what to do to fix this

Hide contents

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.01.13 - 01.17.34.35.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.01.13 - 01.17.38.15.png

I suggest to stay at Playing Staged Sequence branch or switching your AAF mod to use NPCControlled instead for now. Its because conditions are restricting player controls when scene is PCControlled.
In next AAF public release that will be fixed with the DisableConditionsWhenPCControlled

UAP Github v2.6.18

- Initial preparations for Progressive Trees support for Atomic Lust

- Fixed issue with Missionary 1 ground for BP70 being misaligned

- Added Brave Animations support for both FM and MM with implemented Progressive Trees system https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15429-braves-animations/ Brave Animation Pack adds ground animations for Human + Deathclaw and Human + Supermutant right now

Direct Download: https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/archive/master.zip

On 1/14/2021 at 3:58 PM, Ulfberto said:

UAP Github v2.6.18

- Initial preparations for Progressive Trees support for Atomic Lust

- Fixed issue with Missionary 1 ground for BP70 being misaligned

- Added Brave Animations support for both FM and MM with implemented Progressive Trees system https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15429-braves-animations/ Brave Animation Pack adds ground animations for Human + Deathclaw and Human + Supermutant right now

Direct Download: https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/archive/master.zip

Nice, but i wonder how updating works, should i just reinstall new version while i have saves or i have to do something more complicated process?

Also another thing, i installed soundpack by gray user, but in vortex, should i write this before or after UAP? It seems most of UAP sound files are empty but as you said im putting UAP after everyother mod, so im little confused.

Also pic related, staged leito plus is overwriting some of files cuz guide said so, is this wrong? Should i also make it to UAP?

1.JPG

6 hours ago, jariabila said:

Nice, but i wonder how updating works, should i just reinstall new version while i have saves or i have to do something more complicated process?

Also another thing, i installed soundpack by gray user, but in vortex, should i write this before or after UAP? It seems most of UAP sound files are empty but as you said im putting UAP after everyother mod, so im little confused.

Also pic related, staged leito plus is overwriting some of files cuz guide said so, is this wrong? Should i also make it to UAP?

1.JPG

to install every new version you just need to replace. It'll always be its whole thing, not just small patch files.

the NSFW sound pack by gray must be loading before. The sound effects will still not be muted from that one by UAP, just the voices

I dont use staged leito myself, but the supporters say to install UAP without Leito option checked if you want to use both. I dont support that "workaround" but its up to you!

8 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

to install every new version you just need to replace. It'll always be its whole thing, not just small patch files.

the NSFW sound pack by gray must be loading before. The sound effects will still not be muted from that one by UAP, just the voices

I dont use staged leito myself, but the supporters say to install UAP without Leito option checked if you want to use both. I dont support that "workaround" but its up to you!

Ah thanks, yeah im also not fan of staged leito but its hardship requirement.

Btw i also realized, i dont get position trees option during sex, also that "edge" sections on aaf screen wont work either like @skylines28 pictures, so any idea why im not getting sections like that? Maybe staged leito bugs or im missing something else.

Hey Ulfberto !

I tried your patch but I've huge problem. When I press "esc" key, my game Crash To Desktop. I've followed the steps of this guide : [AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (04/Jan/2021) - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab , everything seem okay. Most of crash like this are caused by a bug in a ".ini" file. Did you ever have a bug like this before ?

Thanks for your help and my apologize if this question has been asked before.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:53 PM, jariabila said:

Ah thanks, yeah im also not fan of staged leito but its hardship requirement.

Btw i also realized, i dont get position trees option during sex, also that "edge" sections on aaf screen wont work either like @skylines28 pictures, so any idea why im not getting sections like that? Maybe staged leito bugs or im missing something else.

it depends, not all animation packs will have positionTrees. Just leito, bp70 and brave anims for now. Also, the edge action will only increment in positionTrees