1 hour ago, Stealthfroob said:

Sorry about the slow reply it says warning [004] Plugin not installed are activated: null. I have made sure i have everything even double checked but sadly i could not fix it and asking here is my last resort.

damn thats really hard to find. It says null which it cant tell which plugin it is.
I suggest you to just keep using AAF and keep your eyes open if you find any abnormality. If you find, so let me know and we can try to find the culprit.

II was wondering if this patch changes any of the ffmm and ffm, tags for aggressive animations. I only ask as I keep getting a AAF OnSceneInit status [4} that is aborting aaf violation. and when I check AAF errors it says that it failed to start scene (with ffmm and ffm) because no animations with the aggressive tag.

I have checked that all my animations are installed correctly and I have reapplied the patch every time I reinstall an animation.

1 hour ago, darkon74slayer said:

II was wondering if this patch changes any of the ffmm and ffm, tags for aggressive animations. I only ask as I keep getting a AAF OnSceneInit status [4} that is aborting aaf violation. and when I check AAF errors it says that it failed to start scene (with ffmm and ffm) because no animations with the aggressive tag.

I have checked that all my animations are installed correctly and I have reapplied the patch every time I reinstall an animation.

There are no direct changes to FM animations in this patch. The upcoming version (v3.0.0) will start giving support to FM anims though,

with proper tagging.

Hi Ulfbearth - I started a new playthrough with a female PC and updated everything, including AAF (to 147), Themes, Animations and your patch.  Everything works fine except that I'm getting repeatable CTDs with BP70s LoveTriangle threesome animation.  Other animations seem fine so far, inlcuding other BP70 animations.  I'm using version 2.4 of BP70's animations.

I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing but I've followed your instructions as well as those at Saya_Scarlett's site to the letter.

Any ideas?

6 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Hi Ulfbearth - I started a new playthrough with a female PC and updated everything, including AAF (to 147), Themes, Animations and your patch.  Everything works fine except that I'm getting repeatable CTDs with BP70s LoveTriangle threesome animation.  Other animations seem fine so far, inlcuding other BP70 animations.  I'm using version 2.4 of BP70's animations.

I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing but I've followed your instructions as well as those at Saya_Scarlett's site to the letter.

Any ideas?

Funny you should mention that, I encountered the same issue last night where I got CTD twice on those animations.  I don't think UAP touches the animations directly, though.  Maybe it's another sound file issue?  In any case, I repeated the CTD just now and saved a papyrus log.

Papyrus.1.log

9 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Funny you should mention that, I encountered the same issue last night where I got CTD twice on those animations.  I don't think UAP touches the animations directly, though.  Maybe it's another sound file issue?  In any case, I repeated the CTD just now and saved a papyrus log.

Papyrus.1.log 23.11 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah apparently it has something to do with the sound files. You guys can try using the github version of UAP, i seem to have fixed those:
https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/archive/master.zip

The github version has a lot of new changes and some new cool features you guys have never seen being implemented for AAF before, so you better read the changelog as well to see how the new mechanics work:
https://github.com/ulfbearth/UAP/commits/master

3 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah apparently it has something to do with the sound files. You guys can try using the github version of UAP, i seem to have fixed those:

The github version has a lot of new changes and some new cool features you guys have never seen being implemented for AAF before, so you better read the changelog as well to see how the new mechanics work:

Seems to be working well on a few quick test animations.  I'll roll with it in my playthrough for a bit and see how it holds up!  :-)

Here are some quick comments after spending a couple hours with the github version.  For background, most of this session my companion and I were sitting around abducted (via Violate to CSA handoff).  CSA has its captor "visits" for player and companion, plus I had Harassment enabled, as well as Just Fuck.  Basically, somebody somewhere was getting nailed every couple minutes.  Generally, animations were FM or F-Creature.

-"It just works".  Out of the many (many) animations played, I can't recall any weirdness with erections or alignments.

-Sound file CTDs did indeed appear to be gone.  Moans were noticeably more consistent than my previous setup (Staged Leito, Custom Moans, and UAP).

-I frequently saw failures to end timed animations when a tree animation, like some of BP70's, were playing.  In fact I'm inclined to think the issue occurred nearly every time.  I had to exit such animations using the wizard.

-Tree display was mostly fine for player sex... not 100% but pretty close.  They almost never showed for NPC on NPC sex, regardless of initiation method.

-Will SavageCabbage animations be staged in a future version?  Leito and BP70 were both flowing so nicely I found myself wishing SC would auto-advance too.

-My timed animations are set to 60 seconds long so I'm not sure I got to appreciate the full impact of your WOOF system.  Is there some functionality there I should be on the lookout for?

-Overall I really like it.  Almost feels like having a single, unified patch again.

4 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Here are some quick comments after spending a couple hours with the github version.  For background, most of this session my companion and I were sitting around abducted (via Violate to CSA handoff).  CSA has its captor "visits" for player and companion, plus I had Harassment enabled, as well as Just Fuck.  Basically, somebody somewhere was getting nailed every couple minutes.  Generally, animations were FM or F-Creature.

-"It just works".  Out of the many (many) animations played, I can't recall any weirdness with erections or alignments.

-Sound file CTDs did indeed appear to be gone.  Moans were noticeably more consistent than my previous setup (Staged Leito, Custom Moans, and UAP).

-I frequently saw failures to end timed animations when a tree animation, like some of BP70's, were playing.  In fact I'm inclined to think the issue occurred nearly every time.  I had to exit such animations using the wizard.

-Tree display was mostly fine for player sex... not 100% but pretty close.  They almost never showed for NPC on NPC sex, regardless of initiation method.

-Will SavageCabbage animations be staged in a future version?  Leito and BP70 were both flowing so nicely I found myself wishing SC would auto-advance too.

-My timed animations are set to 60 seconds long so I'm not sure I got to appreciate the full impact of your WOOF system.  Is there some functionality there I should be on the lookout for?

-Overall I really like it.  Almost feels like having a single, unified patch again.

Thank you for the feedback.

Yeah, the positionTrees are seem to being controlled by npcs causing the branches to advance everytime the SceneDuration set in the mod is reached. Im thinking to take advantage of that so the branches are advanced automatically instead of using animationGroups (that would still use the WOOF stats system).

60s can be a very short time for longer sequences (with 5 stages or more). So some of them might get skipped during the scenes. I recommend getting something between 90 and 180

And yeah, i intend to implement the new mechanics to all animation packs where a sequence exist. Its just taking a lot of time and testing...

If anything, you can join our server to follow the UAP development. Its quite slow because RL, but im always letting people know about changes and news.

This is basically what is happening the positionTrees in general (not only mines)

it seems like some AAF mods are displaying the positionTree (like AAF Bump Ride) and some are not (like AAF Violate and MCG)

- I set MCG to end after 30 seconds

- The position tree [UAP] BP70 - Missionary Grind is played and the first branch of positionID [UAP] BP70 - Missionary Grind Staged is automatically played as always (staged sequence set as animationGroup).

- Once 30s has passed, it automatically changes to [UAP] BP70 - Missionary Grind (Tease) (also the first stage). I did that 2 times to make sure of whats happening

- As a final test, i switched to [UAP] BP70 - Missionary position (not a positionTree or animationGroup) and waited for 30s, then MCG was able to stop AAF normally

- The exact same issue happens with Violate as i stated
another issue totally unrelated, is that AAF applied even more morphs to the doppelganger making my character look extremely huge, more than his regular size 
I have no idea why that happend and i thought i managed to fix that. Apparently i did not. It just happens sometimes though

Video test: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17kfWTR5mDEGInid1i4atNh2kk_9AulGC/view?usp=sharing

With a positionTree controlled by npcs i could use something like:

I set the tree with useConditions="true" and time="1" to every branch so the positionTree is now advancing based on stats

And strictexiting="true" so the positionTree is not interrupted by the set ammount of time in SceneSettings until it reaches a exit branch.

The problem is

- the user cant see the Tree widget for some reason

- its not consistent for all mods, some will be npc controlled and some wont

- im having problems resetting stats sometimes

48 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

@spicydoritos I just pushed a update with the following notes:

image.png.0193ba92d9fa6b4a9ec5f12aa9485c11.png

This should make mods based on NPCControled interactions work with positionTrees a lot better and smoother

Swanky.  I can download and test when I get back tonight.  Also I'll bump my animations to 90 seconds and see how that goes.  For animations with 1-2 stages, 180 seconds feels like a long time to watch.  Not to mention that 3 minutes times double-digit numbers of Violate assailants equals a big ol' chunk of one's play session.  ?

Could you clarify the locked branches note?  Does that mean I won't be able to advance stages manually before hitting a certain WOOF stats level?  I'm assuming "non NPCControlled" means player controlled.

18 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Swanky.  I can download and test when I get back tonight.  Also I'll bump my animations to 90 seconds and see how that goes.  For animations with 1-2 stages, 180 seconds feels like a long time to watch.  Not to mention that 3 minutes times double-digit numbers of Violate assailants equals a big ol' chunk of one's play session.  ?

Could you clarify the locked branches note?  Does that mean I won't be able to advance stages manually before hitting a certain WOOF stats level?  I'm assuming "non NPCControlled" means player controlled.

Yeah, you will only be able to advance according to the stats level. And if you wait too long, the branch may disappear because the range has changed too.
non NPCControlled means player controlled, yeah.

There's another way to make this which is use a fixed amount of time for each branch instead of based on stats. This will also override the SceneSettings duration set by mods. The good thing about this is that sequences will have better timers, like, 4 staged sequence could last 60s and 5 staged sequence 90s and so on.

7 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah, you will only be able to advance according to the stats level. And if you wait too long, the branch may disappear because the range has changed too.
non NPCControlled means player controlled, yeah.

Wouldn't bother me for mod-initiated events.  The functionality will be sorely missed for wizard events, though.

PS If you prefer, I can move future testing feedback to the BoS discord server

On 9/7/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ulfbearth said:

As always, thanks for the quick response.  But now AAF is stuck at 30% on load.  I have only the minimal necessary for AAF installed.  I'm using AAF  147, Atomic Body (most recent version), most recent version of all animations and themes, your patch, the leito erection fix and the supermutant freeze fix.  I know I've got to be doing something wrong.  Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

As always, thanks for the quick response.  But now AAF is stuck at 30% on load.  I have only the minimal necessary for AAF installed.  I'm using AAF  147, Atomic Body (most recent version), most recent version of all animations and themes, your patch, the leito erection fix and the supermutant freeze fix.  I know I've got to be doing something wrong.  Any ideas?

The github version is not compatible with staged leito plus because it hides the original animationData.xml and its redundant with this version. Thst might be why you are getting the 30% error

16 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

The github version is not compatible with staged leito plus because it hides the original animationData.xml and its redundant with this version. Thst might be why you are getting the 30% error

It turned out to be FO4 Leito Voicefix 1.1, which was in my load order because I tried Indarello's patch when I was ctding with yours.  Thanks as ever for your direction, which led me double check I actually only had the recommended base.

19 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

It turned out to be FO4 Leito Voicefix 1.1, which was in my load order because I tried Indarello's patch when I was ctding with yours.  Thanks as ever for your direction, which led me double check I actually only had the recommended base.

Tested at qasmoke and still getting CTDs with BP70s LoveTriangle threesome animation using two females and one male.  I'm sorry if I'm the only one reporting problems.