6 hours ago, dibidabidoo said:

Question.  Is this patch suppose to stage the animations?  Leito is already has a built in stage.  But for example, savage's?  

for now, this patch implemented staged sequences for all animations packs for MM pairing. Being Leito and BP70 the packs with the advanced staged system (that i call Progressive Trees) for both MM and FM. In next updates we will be adding the progressive trees system support to the remaining pack.
The next one should be atomic lust!

Just wanted to drop in with a thanks for the mod to @Ulfberto, and another thanks for the help by solving @rjrc's problem up there;
I had the same issue where AAF stopped at 45% after installing UAP, but when using the GitHub version rather than the one here on LoversLab, the issue were solved for me also. Good to keep in mind for others coming here seeking help I guess.

I can also throw in that the old version on LL threw some errors during installation with Mod Organizer 2, while the GitHub version went smoothly with no errors.

Thanks again for all the work! 

12 hours ago, carnilio said:

Just wanted to drop in with a thanks for the mod to @Ulfberto, and another thanks for the help by solving @rjrc's problem up there;
I had the same issue where AAF stopped at 45% after installing UAP, but when using the GitHub version rather than the one here on LoversLab, the issue were solved for me also. Good to keep in mind for others coming here seeking help I guess.

I can also throw in that the old version on LL threw some errors during installation with Mod Organizer 2, while the GitHub version went smoothly with no errors.

Thanks again for all the work! 

The GitHub version didn't fix this for me sadly. I've been trying to get AAF to work for the last few days, only stopping to sleep and eat. Reinstalled F4SE multiple times, including the scripts that go into datafiles, made sure to get everything. I followed the "Up To Date adult orientated guide" by Saya_Scarlett, I recreated her mod order perfectly as well. I really don't know what to do.

23 minutes ago, 5326236236 said:

The GitHub version didn't fix this for me sadly. I've been trying to get AAF to work for the last few days, only stopping to sleep and eat. Reinstalled F4SE multiple times, including the scripts that go into datafiles, made sure to get everything. I followed the "Up To Date adult orientated guide" by Saya_Scarlett, I recreated her mod order perfectly as well. I really don't know what to do.

The issue where AAF stops at a certain percentge? 

I learnt that usually is because of missing or corrupt files in the AAF themes or mods. Could be other mods affect it too ofcourse, but I would check those first, and see that version numbers match

(Sometimes you need at least a certain version or newer. Other times using a newer version might break the mod.) So read carefully and re-download AAF and tha AAF themes. Not sure if you need to re-do the animations too, so I would wait with those till after I had redone the AAF system from scratch. And always install the AAF first, before any AAF themes. Just for overwriting's sake.

19 minutes ago, carnilio said:

I learnt that usually is because of missing or corrupt files in the AAF themes or mods. Could be other mods affect it too ofcourse, but I would check those first, and see that version numbers match

(Sometimes you need at least a certain version or newer. Other times using a newer version might break the mod.) So read carefully and re-download AAF and tha AAF themes. Not sure if you need to re-do the animations too, so I would wait with those till after I had redone the AAF system from scratch. And always install the AAF first, before any AAF themes. Just for overwriting's sake.

Aight, I'll disable things one by one tomorrow and then will report back. I need a break from this.

7 hours ago, 5326236236 said:

I just pushed a update to give UAP support for new BP70 v2.5 anims, so you can try downloading and installing now. If not, as last resource, you can reinstall AAF with debug mode on, and drop here a screenshot of the debug output in when you start your game.

11 hours ago, carnilio said:

4 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

I just pushed a update to give UAP support for new BP70 v2.5 anims, so you can try downloading and installing now. If not, as last resource, you can reinstall AAF with debug mode on, and drop here a screenshot of the debug output in when you start your game.

Ok everyone, I figured out the issue, in my AAF folder there were rogue XML files I had downloaded in attempt to fix Leito animations being out of place with the actors unaligned. This was before I deleted absolutely everything and when I did I forgot to delete these files. Thanks for the help and happy new years, I finally got it working :)

5 minutes ago, Novatham said:

Hi Ulfberto,

I kept CTD when opening the perktree menu and I saw earlier that you said you needed Buffout 4.

I installed Buffout 4 and it's requirements but I'm still crashing.

All Buffout 4 does is to give you a crash log on why it crashes and all.

5 hours ago, Novatham said:

Hi Ulfberto,

I kept CTD when opening the perktree menu and I saw earlier that you said you needed Buffout 4.

I installed Buffout 4 and it's requirements but I'm still crashing.

if its still crashing in perk tree, perhaps you did not installed correctly or missing a requirement. Theres also the possibility of buffout 4 not working at all in your setup.
The possibilities are, you either crash in startup or it totally fixes the crash on perk trees.

What buffout 4 will specificially do is provide a scaleform allocator which will fix any crash related to the UI. 
I can assure you buffout 4 works in 100% of the cases when successfully installed. I have HUD 76 + VIS-G + This patch and all three will use a lot of scaleform and it fixed for me plus for many other users i talked to.

Did you make sure to following this instruction for the xSE PluginPreLoader?
image.png.de068faa1058c906e5a532b5bd0e60f4.png

2 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

if its still crashing in perk tree, perhaps you did not installed correctly or missing a requirement. Theres also the possibility of buffout 4 not working at all in your setup.
The possibilities are, you either crash in startup or it totally fixes the crash on perk trees.

What buffout 4 will specificially do is provide a scaleform allocator which will fix any crash related to the UI. 
I can assure you buffout 4 works in 100% of the cases when successfully installed. I have HUD 76 + VIS-G + This patch and all three will use a lot of scaleform and it fixed for me plus for many other users i talked to.

Did you make sure to following this instruction for the xSE PluginPreLoader?
image.png.de068faa1058c906e5a532b5bd0e60f4.png

I hadn't done that, no.

I just gave it a go but I still crash even if I change the name to onthreadattach or importaddresshook

3 hours ago, Novatham said:

I hadn't done that, no.

I just gave it a go but I still crash even if I change the name to onthreadattach or importaddresshook

the same crash when opening perk tree or crashing on start up?

Also, have you updated VC Redist?

14 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

the same crash when opening perk tree or crashing on start up?

Also, have you updated VC Redist?

Looks like that was the missing piece of the puzzle.

I thought I had it updated but apparently not.

Everything is working fine now, thanks for the help :)

EDIT: Well it was working fine but now the game won't launch at all.

I click on the fallout 4 script extender launcher thing, the window pops up briefly like usual and then nothing happens.

fallout4.exe appears as a background process in task manager for about 10 seconds before disappearing.

If I purge my mods the game will launch again so now I just need to find which mod is causing the problem.

EDIT 2: It turns out its Buffout 4 which is stopping my game from launching.

If I disable it then the game works fine and I don't even crash when looking at the perktree menu.

6 hours ago, Novatham said:

Looks like that was the missing piece of the puzzle.

I thought I had it updated but apparently not.

Everything is working fine now, thanks for the help :)

EDIT: Well it was working fine but now the game won't launch at all.

I click on the fallout 4 script extender launcher thing, the window pops up briefly like usual and then nothing happens.

fallout4.exe appears as a background process in task manager for about 10 seconds before disappearing.

If I purge my mods the game will launch again so now I just need to find which mod is causing the problem.

EDIT 2: It turns out its Buffout 4 which is stopping my game from launching.

If I disable it then the game works fine and I don't even crash when looking at the perktree menu.

then you are in the right path. I suggest to redo the installation setup for buffout 4 to make sure you got everything covered. 
Try to follow this:

Buffout4 installation:

- xSE PluginPreloader F4 (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33946)

- Buffout4 - Address Library for F4SE Plugins (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47327)

- TBB (on the Buffout4 download page)

install the PreLoader manually and change it's loading mechanic by editing xSE PluginPreloader.xml and then changing LoadMethodto OnThreadAttach.

install TBB manually.

install Buffout4 and the Address Library via mod manager.

if this still doesn't help, then you need to install/repair the MS VC++ runtimes in 32bit AND 64bit (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads) and in this order.

17 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

then you are in the right path. I suggest to redo the installation setup for buffout 4 to make sure you got everything covered. 
Try to follow this:

Buffout4 installation:

- xSE PluginPreloader F4 (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33946)

- Buffout4 - Address Library for F4SE Plugins (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47327)

- TBB (on the Buffout4 download page)

install the PreLoader manually and change it's loading mechanic by editing xSE PluginPreloader.xml and then changing LoadMethodto OnThreadAttach.

install TBB manually.

install Buffout4 and the Address Library via mod manager.

if this still doesn't help, then you need to install/repair the MS VC++ runtimes in 32bit AND 64bit (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads) and in this order.

Sorry the the delayed reply.

I completely reinstalled buffout 4 and it's requirements exactly the way you said and it seems to be working all okay again :)

Thanks for the help!

Hey Ulfberto, I'm really hesitant to download Buffout and its long list of requirements. Why is it needed? Is it because of the position tree stuff? Is there a FOMOD option to install this patch without the position tree to avoid having to download Buffout? My game is pretty stable as is with no crashes, and I would like to avoid adding a bunch of new variables to it. I'm just mainly looking for creature penis/support and support for BP's 2.5. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hey Ulfberto, I'm really hesitant to download Buffout and its long list of requirements. Why is it needed? Is it because of the position tree stuff? Is there a FOMOD option to install this patch without the position tree to avoid having to download Buffout? My game is pretty stable as is with no crashes, and I would like to avoid adding a bunch of new variables to it. I'm just mainly looking for creature penis/support and support for BP's 2.5. Thanks!

Buffout 4 is needed to fix the limited scaleform the base game have in this particular case. But its necessary in many other situations since it implements many other engine fixes.
Im afraid by not even removing the positionTrees would be enough (i was still crashing without them even without any other UI mods installed). And we will all tend to use more and more of scaleform with AAF mods and animations, so theres no way to run.

If anything, you can try the mini guide i wrote above.