from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for this mod. ive been searching nonstop for this exact mod but no one else has done one. i got irrationally angry at someone in the forums for insinuating that a flat-chested mod would be against guidelines because its for "underage girls." what a load of scheibe. 

6 minutes ago, dechuu said:

from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for this mod. ive been searching nonstop for this exact mod but no one else has done one. i got irrationally angry at someone in the forums for insinuating that a flat-chested mod would be against guidelines because its for "underage girls." what a load of scheibe. 

Yep, I've read that stupid thing too...
I'm glad you like it!
19 minutes ago, igor2540 said:

Looks great To create petite shapes. But will be possible a body chest stand alone. For us big boobs sliders lovers. I mean a nude top ,like  eve ones. But petite 

As I sad, I’m not really a modder, I did it this way cause that’s how I was able to do it.
That said, I think I’ve seen a topic about a flat chested body part, but it is kinda failed / died out.

Edit:
But as far as I’ve seen it's not really usable yet...
On 10/31/2019 at 1:27 PM, khun8 said:

you dont understand how much I love you right now . If it was possible to make the nipple bigger that would be even more awesome

I've added more overlays, with slightly bigger, more traditional looking nipples.

I hope you’ll like it.

7 hours ago, trueinfernus said:

Any chance you could make the slider work for

Sopor's Allure: a revised breast mesh

I’m sorry man, but I probably won’t.
Why not?
Couse I’ve just done something very similar for WW. (with limited success)
I’ll post it very soon...
10 hours ago, amj1984 said:

Just found a female top's LUUMIA_TIT-E_Small was really perfect for your mod. I use it with a sculture version just select the flattest one. When sim was naked it look so smooth and so natural but when I put a clothes on there will be a poking out at middle of the chest. I try to change serveral clothes but almost of the clothes I have got the same problem. I will try with your slider version and update on it.

b2.png.2b796bb667ec577f133b505b2cd93848.pngb3.png.ee692d47282504d6b7d8cd6de9e3b9a7.png

That's a cool find, thank you!
Do you know the 'official' source of that mod? I've couldn't find anything but a Sim File Share link.
It doesn't seem to be compatible with the WW body parts, and it seems to make my game unstable.
It works well with my Small & Saggy Overlay. (that one has no-nipple-, and ww-nipple versions)

The clothes are poking at the middle, cause I was too 'lazy' to make a robe mesh for this mod ;)
I thought it looks good enough as it is...
Soo... For anyone who want 3d nipples...

71.jpg.374f51daafd52e22bf2434e62bbedbdd.jpg

LUUMIA TIT-E (Small) body mesh:

WW body part fix:

Since you can't cheat with nipple positions here, I would recommend the S&S-4-WW overlay:

Optionally, with wild_guy's Female Body Details:

10 hours ago, amj1984 said:

...when I put a clothes on there will be a poking out at middle of the chest...

Well, I've spent hours on making proper robe Dmaps, but it didn't made any visible difference.

For now, it is what it is...

Thank you so much for this! My wife and I were so mad at those "underage" comments. ADULTS HAVE FLAT CHESTS Y'ALL. Flat women are insulted and shamed for their bodies being the way they are naturally enough as it is and it's just cruel to be frank. Body shaming ain't cool. Body positivity is about ALL bodies, not just bigger ones (as some people seem to think, incorrectly). 

5 hours ago, herdustisverypretty said:

Thank you so much for this! My wife and I were so mad at those "underage" comments. ADULTS HAVE FLAT CHESTS Y'ALL. Flat women are insulted and shamed for their bodies being the way they are naturally enough as it is and it's just cruel to be frank. Body shaming ain't cool. Body positivity is about ALL bodies, not just bigger ones (as some people seem to think, incorrectly). 

I couldn't agree more.

17 hours ago, porkybork said:

...will your sliders conflict with Heliotropic's "Heavy Boobs" slider, or can they coexist with one another?

I’m sorry, but I’m not familiar with that mod, the easiest way to find it out is to try it.
For example the ‘Breast Augmentation’ mods aren't causing conflicts, others do.
If you’re having problems with it, the ‘Sculpt version’ should still work.