• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having an issue with this mod. I've used it and loved it for a long time, but after either the latest patch or installing the Werewolves pack (I'm not sure which), it now gives female sims the chest depth and width sliders from male sims rather than the sliders it's supposed to. (Edit for clarity: it does this on all occults, not just werewolves.)

I removed it and and the fem chest sliders worked like they're supposed to by default, and I downloaded a fresh copy of the mod and installed it and it went back to using the male chest sliders, so I know it's from this mod. The sculpts appear to work just fine.

I really hope you're able ti fix it, the default chest size and elevation is super boring compared to this. I liked having several directions of adjustment!

Edited by Display Name 309
3 hours ago, Display Name 309 said:

Hey, I'm having an issue with this mod. I've used it and loved it for a long time, but after either the latest patch or installing the Werewolves pack (I'm not sure which), it now gives female sims the chest depth and width sliders from male sims rather than the sliders it's supposed to. (Edit for clarity: it does this on all occults, not just werewolves.)

I removed it and and the fem chest sliders worked like they're supposed to by default, and I downloaded a fresh copy of the mod and installed it and it went back to using the male chest sliders, so I know it's from this mod. The sculpts appear to work just fine.

I really hope you're able ti fix it, the default chest size and elevation is super boring compared to this. I liked having several directions of adjustment!

You are aware that a lot of sliders broke on this latest patch, right?

If you don't want to wait for the author to update, you can open the slider in the freshly updated MorphMaker to fix it yourself. It's a trivial matter to do. :)

17 hours ago, Display Name 309 said:

13 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

If you don't want to wait for the author to update, you can open the slider in the freshly updated MorphMaker to fix it yourself. It's a trivial matter to do. :)

Thanks for the feedback!

I don’t really update my games, or even play the sims anymore, but I’ve uploaded the new version (1.45) so please let me know if it works or not.

(I’ve only replaced the slider version)

On 6/22/2022 at 2:51 PM, babykittyjade said:

Thank you for updating this. This is literally the only mod in the world that acknowledges that us flat girls exists too. The forced medium boobs annoyed me so much. 

Still using this after a longtime and my simself is PERFECT! I refuse to update without this! Thank you!! 

Thanks! Flat girls are the best! 
I’m also surprised that the modding community only seems to care about the DD+ body shapes, and I’m glad that I was able to contribute of making something that’s well needed.

On 6/16/2022 at 6:06 PM, DarkAudit said:

No I was not aware of that, this is the only one that I had a problem with. I've never even heard of Morph Maker, so I am absolutely certain it would not be "trivial" to fix. I was simply informing the mod author that there was a problem.

1 hour ago, Display Name 309 said:

so I am absolutely certain it would not be "trivial" to fix

And you'd be wrong. Open app. Use it to open slider. It asks you if you want to update to new HotSpot Control. Say yes. Save. Done.

There's even a batch updater available now.

5 hours ago, Display Name 309 said:

I was simply informing the mod author that there was a problem.

And I've appreciate it, otherwise I would have never knew.

But yes, with the right tools and knowledge, nothing’s really that hard. :yum:

• 4 weeks later...

hi! i'm really glad i found this mod, i've been malding over the chest sliders in cas for a good while now. and while i'd like to +1 the comments that are asking for the mod to be made to work on F sex/M frame sims, i understand that it might be hard to do.

but that's not why i'm here, i'm here because i wanted to ask whether it's normal that male clothes get distorted when you use the super skinny and flat body template (from the sliders version, not the sculpt one!) on a sim. any female clothes look fine and pretty much also lost the boob shadow, which is a really nice addition to it!

left image is the male hoodie on my M/M sim, right image is the same hoodie on my F/F sim that uses your flat chest preset: 

image.png.c9a0888ef246f6532c37d5cf69758e69.png

if i understood correctly then you don't actively play or work on sims 4 stuff anymore, but do you have any idea whether this is fixable??

11 hours ago, shinsucks said:

hi! i'm really glad i found this mod, i've been malding over the chest sliders in cas for a good while now. and while i'd like to +1 the comments that are asking for the mod to be made to work on F sex/M frame sims, i understand that it might be hard to do.

but that's not why i'm here, i'm here because i wanted to ask whether it's normal that male clothes get distorted when you use the super skinny and flat body template (from the sliders version, not the sculpt one!) on a sim. any female clothes look fine and pretty much also lost the boob shadow, which is a really nice addition to it!

if i understood correctly then you don't actively play or work on sims 4 stuff anymore, but do you have any idea whether this is fixable??

Hi!

- I know this was a request, but aren't the F sex / M frame flat enough? What am I missing here? Please clearify the issue.

- Sadly, this is a known issue, mentioned at #2800120 and answered at #2800365.

I'm not certain that it is unfixable, but I've falid to do so.

On 7/24/2022 at 9:15 AM, PcNerd said:

Hi!

- I know this was a request, but aren't the F sex / M frame flat enough? What am I missing here? Please clearify the issue.

- Sadly, this is a known issue, mentioned at #2800120 and answered at #2800365.

I'm not certain that it is unfixable, but I've falid to do so.

hi again, thanks for your quick reply!

the chest deformation is unlucky :( i'm an artist but i have never touched blender or modding tools, otherwise i might try my hand at it somehow. maybe i'll be able to figure it out someday and see if i can do anything about it then, haha

the other problem is that basically whenever i create an F/M Sim, it applies the male torso but with a female chest - basically a man with boobs. I've tried using multiple different sliders at different times, but none of the chest sliders seem to work or even show up on that specific frame for some reason. I've also tried creating new games without any mods/mods set to disabled or after a fresh reinstall, but the frame still spawns with boobs (and a bra on the vanilla version obviously). and because of CAS restrictions, an F/M Sim seems to not have access to a lot of the female body CC such as the mentioned sliders, tattoos/sculpts or bodytypes. I assume because the male torso mesh is different and the CC cannot be applied..

here's screenshots of the issue on both modded/unmodded versions, far right image is the smallest you can make the chest on F/M Sims (both new households with randomly generated sims):

image.png.90c89be6551cba2feb1f18b4816a742b.png

i've been trying to figure out whether it's possible to somehow make the game use the original male torso mesh for F/M frames instead of the "adjusted" one, i've seen people talk about doing this with some other gender-locked CC but i have no idea how to do it unfortunately, haha. 

Edited by shinsucks
On 7/26/2022 at 5:14 PM, shinsucks said:

the other problem is that basically whenever i create an F/M Sim, it applies the male torso but with a female chest - basically a man with boobs. I've tried using multiple different sliders at different times, but none of the chest sliders seem to work or even show up on that specific frame for some reason.

Yes, there's the mix-up, I was thinking about males with female frames,

in fact, my blonde poster-girl was originally one of them before creating this mod.

mf.jpg.56f9a2769eacdf2fe3d24fda836c9664.jpg

Trust me, I didn't knew anything about Blender either, (spoilers, I still don't)

I followed this guide about the TS4MorphMaker and that's pretty much it.

All you need to do is to move around a couple vertices anyway...

And your guess is right, making it "compatible" with the F/M body means you have to redo the whole process from the start.

Furthermore, the F/M mesh can't be exported by the MorphMaker, so you have to get it an another way.

Good luck! :P

yeah i thought about using an M/F Sim before, but i use wicked whims and the idea was to create the opposite of a futa/dickgirl. so like a femme cuntboy basically, and WW applies penises to all male sex sims by default. There's a male vagina mod but if you're using a female frame it looks super deformed because the mesh is different, and it's generally way behind compared to the ones made for female sims.. i've been trying to tweak settings for several hours but i just gave up hence why i'm using a F/F sim with your mesh now, haha!

maybe i will look into it, thanks for the links! have a good day :)

small edit: i know this "issue" might seem trivial when described like this xD but other downsides of using an F/F sim in my attempted scenario is that despite using the pronoun feature, the game (especially mods and newer expansions) still treat and refer to the sim in question as female, and the WW attraction feature doesn't work quite right. which is super unlucky since i'm trying to go for somewhat immersive or "realistic" gameplay haha

Edited by shinsucks
9 hours ago, shinsucks said:

yeah i thought about using an M/F Sim before, but i use wicked whims and the idea was to create the opposite of a futa/dickgirl. so like a femme cuntboy basically, and WW applies penises to all male sex sims by default.

CAS has an option "Does this Sim have a penis?"

Doesn't that affect WW?

34 minutes ago, PcNerd said:

CAS has an option "Does this Sim have a penis?"

Doesn't that affect WW?

I have never tried that, but WW lets you customize each individual Sim to have either a male/female/both role, and be either a top/bottom/both. Also I believe you can disable the strapon on a per-Sim basis., but I haven't checked strapons recently.

On 7/23/2022 at 4:01 PM, shinsucks said:

left image is the male hoodie on my M/M sim, right image is the same hoodie on my F/F sim that uses your flat chest preset: 

image.png.c9a0888ef246f6532c37d5cf69758e69.png

I am getting this strange chest deformation on ALL sims with or without clothes. I tried the preset and the slider. I never had this problem before everthing was working perfectly and this started happening after the sliders were broken after that patch and I updated to the latest slider version. I also made sure I have no other chest sliders (None that I was able to find) And still cannot figure this out. Anyone have any ideas?

I could ignore it if it was slight. But mine looks really badly deformed. 

Edited by babykittyjade
16 hours ago, babykittyjade said:

I am getting this strange chest deformation on ALL sims with or without clothes. I tried the preset and the slider. I never had this problem before everthing was working perfectly and this started happening after the sliders were broken after that patch and I updated to the latest slider version. I also made sure I have no other chest sliders (None that I was able to find) And still cannot figure this out. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm sorry to hear that, please post a screenshot of a topless Sim so we can see what's going on...

I don't have the newest version so I can't tell, but this is the first negative feedback about it, had anyone else experienced this problem?

Simple tips:

- Make sure you're using the classic EA top mash.

- Try the sculpt version, it is unaffected and unchanged by the latest update.

Keep us informed!

On 8/5/2022 at 12:57 PM, PcNerd said:

I'm sorry to hear that, please post a screenshot of a topless Sim so we can see what's going on...

I don't have the newest version so I can't tell, but this is the first negative feedback about it, had anyone else experienced this problem?

Simple tips:

- Make sure you're using the classic EA top mash.

- Try the sculpt version, it is unaffected and unchanged by the latest update.

Keep us informed!

Here are the pictures! I honestly don't think it's the slider because I never had that problem before, but I also never (Knowingly) added any other chest sliders. I suspect it's a conflict so I'm still on the hunt for the cause. I was just hoping if someone else had this problem maybe they know with the cause could be. This happens rather I select the preset or use the slider on any gender or body frame. Will let you all know if I manage to figure it out though. Oh and if it matters I don't even have WW or any adult mods. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I loved your mod however, after reinstalling Sims 4 the mod no longer works. I can download it, transfer it into the Mods folder but when i load up the game and the box that pops up with all my mods doesnt show this mod in the list? Any suggestions

On 8/29/2022 at 5:32 PM, jmp3475 said:

Hello. I loved your mod however, after reinstalling Sims 4 the mod no longer works. I can download it, transfer it into the Mods folder but when i load up the game and the box that pops up with all my mods doesnt show this mod in the list? Any suggestions

Try out the sculpt version, or an archive version (under the "See changelog" option)

Anyone else has any ideas?

• 3 months later...
On 8/29/2022 at 8:32 AM, jmp3475 said:

Just confirmed that the sliders don't work.  The one included in WW now seems to stop yours from affecting it.

The sculpted ones you put in Bodies seem to work great.

15 hours ago, LuversLab92 said:

Just confirmed that the sliders don't work.  The one included in WW now seems to stop yours from affecting it.

Sorry to hear that.

So is the mod not loading, or is it just unaffective?

Maybe you could try renaming the mod to

z_PcNerd_FlatChest_Slider.package

hoping that it would load after the WW.

If it doesn't work, we may need to drop the slider version.

On 12/3/2022 at 3:25 PM, LuversLab92 said:

Still works fine for me. I have TESIV Edit memorized, but modding this joke of a game is a clusterfuck of a nightmare.

This mod works 100% fine for me. No issues.