13 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

Still works fine for me. I have TESIV Edit memorized, but modding this joke of a game is a clusterfuck of a nightmare.

This mod works 100% fine for me. No issues.

Thanks for the feedback, can you confirm you're using the game with the latest updates?

I don't update my games anymore, that's why I can't test it myself...

9 hours ago, DadddddddddDd said:

This mod is an absolute game saver, thank you so much!

Is the blonde poster-girl on the gallery, or do you have a file for tray importer I could download?

Sorry, I can't send the tray file, but here's the list of mods I've used, it should help you out:

Alexa Skin by sims3melancholic

Bittersweet Lipstick N34 by Pralinesims

Esmeralda hair by Simplesimmer

Esmeralda headband accessory by Simplesimmer
7 hours ago, PcNerd said:

Thanks for the feedback, can you confirm you're using the game with the latest updates?

I don't update my games anymore, that's why I can't test it myself...

Yes my game is updated to the latest version. I also have 31 DLC installed and about 1,900 other mods / CC.

23 hours ago, PcNerd said:

Weird, then it is a mystery why it doesn't work for others...

Darn it. Just checked. I am not using the chest slider version. I am using the "sculpt" version. Generally I choose 90%/0%, then use the tattoo overlay you provided. I'll jump into the game now and make a new Sim. I'll post a few pictures when I am done.

The SCULPT version works 100% fine for me. Great job!

Generic random dice roll teen...

12-08-22_9-15-20 AM.png

90% 0 % Sculpt version...
12-08-22_9-15-40 AM.png

Flat chest overlay.  I could make the chest even smaller, but it gets a bit creepy for me after this point. Not sure how Canadian cops would deal with it if they found a completely flat-chested girl on my computer. Oh shit I am going to jail ;) She's actually pretty damn cute. I should have saved her...
12-08-22_9-17-34 AM.png

Your mod works fine, PcNerd. At least for me. My fiance is a Filipina. She is tiny and has no boobs. She gets upset and jealous when I have big titty girls walking around on my monitor.

Edit #2: I have NO IDEA why the game saved the last screenshot showing chins. LOL! I must have clicked her chin by accident right before I captured the screenshot. That pic is using your flat chest overlay. Not the Anorexic one.

Edited by GMac2021
Added pics
1 hour ago, GMac2021 said:

Darn it. Just checked. I am not using the chest slider version. I am using the "sculpt" version. Generally I choose 90%/0%, then use the tattoo overlay you provided. I'll jump into the game now and make a new Sim. I'll post a few pictures when I am done.

The SCULPT version works 100% fine for me. Great job!

Thanks, so I assume the slider version didn't worked out for you ether?

7 hours ago, PcNerd said:

Thanks, so I assume the slider version didn't worked out for you ether?

I did not even try the slider version. You told me (and everyone else) in  the first post that the slider version would probably conflict with other chest sliders. So I just used the sculpt version from day one. Worked fine. ;) I like to read the effing manual ;)

Its good advice for everyone. I COULD test the slider version but I already have 30 sliders in my CC Body folder.

58 minutes ago, GMac2021 said:

I did not even try the slider version. You told me (and everyone else) in  the first post that the slider version would probably conflict with other chest sliders. So I just used the sculpt version from day one. Worked fine. ;) I like to read the effing manual ;)

Its good advice for everyone. I COULD test the slider version but I already have 30 sliders in my CC Body folder.

I'll show you something crazy. Gimme a minute. Ok. This is just sliders available here. If I am not going to jail I am certainly going to Hell...

One minute. All body sliders available on Lover's Lab. 

Same dice roll random sim. Just different presets and sliders. 

12-08-22_6-39-34 PM.png

12-08-22_6-39-56 PM.png

Nice. Looks like my ex-wife...

12-08-22_6-42-44 PM.png
WTF???? Holy shit I am going to Hell. These are all the same girl. Different sliders. I did not even use your flat chest preset or overlay. Oh God I need to go take a shower.

Same random Sim.

Edited by GMac2021
8 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

- Respect, you're probably the only one who did read the description :)

- I mean you could test it, (by renaming the mod folder and copying just the necessary mods over) but I understand if you don't want to mess up you'r game.

- That shape (#1) looks like one of Skulld's, I've actually made a slider for one of his presets.

9 hours ago, PcNerd said:

- Respect, you're probably the only one who did read the description :)

- I mean you could test it, (by renaming the mod folder and copying just the necessary mods over) but I understand if you don't want to mess up you'r game.

- That shape (#1) looks like one of Skulld's, I've actually made a slider for one of his presets.

I have the slider but not your sculpts. I don't use any other sliders and I'll try to get in my game in a bit and check. As fas as I know, the slider works just fine in my game.

?

Ok, I just made this sim using the slider. I ran the slider in as far as I could and I think the results are just fine. She is just some rando and I don't see that there is any problem with how your mod works @PcNerd, and my game is up to date and running on a Mac. I hope this helps.

?

Spoiler

388183643_12-09-22_123410PM.png.6573e110f92d0f82761d33e4365b87a9.png1444127348_12-09-22_123424PM.png.d497ac1c001a6c20eaac71a22e4abbd9.png

Edited by GreyMouse
15 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Ok, I just made this sim using the slider. I ran the slider in as far as I could and I think the results are just fine. She is just some rando and I don't see that there is any problem with how your mod works @PcNerd, and my game is up to date and running on a Mac. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback, it is good to know!  ♥️

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 3:03 PM, Dark Thoughts said:

Mine, using the suggested sculpt version, seems to have a bit of an issue? 

hzShGMY.png

I removed both better body & large breast mods for this, so I'd think this uses the default sims mesh.

WickedWhims also has a top replacement, I would recommend using the

Original Ea Maxis female mesh as it is mentioned in the mod description,

or LUUMIA TIT-E recommended in the 3d nipples guide.

Edited by PcNerd
  • 2 months later...

Hey @PcNerd, great mod. One thing I cant seem to figure out though is how you completely got rid of the shadow/crease under the breasts as shown in the pics in the opening post. Even applying the overlay under chest tattoos (which definitely does a lot to give a smoothing effect), I still have a clearly visible crease under the breasts showing. Oh yeah, I am running WW, but I made sure to download the EA mesh and apply it through body selector for this sim, just fyi.

45 minutes ago, RWCKTZ said:

Hey @PcNerd, great mod. One thing I cant seem to figure out though is how you completely got rid of the shadow/crease under the breasts as shown in the pics in the opening post. Even applying the overlay under chest tattoos (which definitely does a lot to give a smoothing effect), I still have a clearly visible crease under the breasts showing. Oh yeah, I am running WW, but I made sure to download the EA mesh and apply it through body selector for this sim, just fyi.

It has to do something with your mods.

Maybe you're using a default skin replacement?

Those can mess up overlays like this.

9 minutes ago, PcNerd said:

It has to do something with your mods.

Maybe you're using a default skin replacement?

Those can mess up overlays like this.

Not to my knowledge re default skin replacement...pretty sure it was vanilla, but I could be wrong. I did download and switch from EA to Luumia's small TIT-E top mesh and in CAS the creases were visible, however just now in game I noticed that everything is working just fine. I tabed out to edit my post and let you know but you'd already replied. Once again, great mod, thanks.

• 5 months later...

No mods outside of Skinny, and Wicked Whims, but this mod is not working any longer. Just tried it with a fresh world, and I have the default options, but nothing like what is showcased for the mod. 

Pretty sure it has to do with updates from EA.  What I have been reading all over the place is they are targeting certain mods and content creators. Since they cannot stop the mod directly, they are instead using patches to stop certain mods from working at all. The list would take me months to populate and post here. Its quite extensive. 

Edited by Silverwing800
On 8/31/2023 at 2:51 PM, Silverwing800 said:

No mods outside of Skinny, and Wicked Whims, but this mod is not working any longer. Just tried it with a fresh world, and I have the default options, but nothing like what is showcased for the mod. 

Pretty sure it has to do with updates from EA.  What I have been reading all over the place is they are targeting certain mods and content creators. Since they cannot stop the mod directly, they are instead using patches to stop certain mods from working at all. The list would take me months to populate and post here. Its quite extensive. 

I'm sorry to hear that.

As you may know I've used the tools "The Sims 4 MorphMaker" and "The Sims 4 Package Editor" for the mods, so if they aren't usable anymore there's nothing I can do about it.

I would still recommend you trying both versions, but if they are not working, we just have to wait and hope for a new version.

Until then, some extra feedback would be appreciated, just to be sure about the situation (as I can't test it myself),

and if anyone knows a solution, please let us know...

Hello. I just downloaded the mod and it works and looks great. However, when it comes to sexy times, the female suddenly has large tribal tattoos appear on her chest. It's only during sex since when it stops, the tattoos vanish. I've followed the instructions down to a T and this keeps happening. Any ideas how to stop the tattoos appearing?

10 hours ago, hawkogaming said:

Hello. I just downloaded the mod and it works and looks great. However, when it comes to sexy times, the female suddenly has large tribal tattoos appear on her chest. It's only during sex since when it stops, the tattoos vanish. I've followed the instructions down to a T and this keeps happening. Any ideas how to stop the tattoos appearing?

Interesting, if it is not caused by an another mod, it is possible that wickedwhims is doing something new with the layers (?)

If you can post a screenshot, others may have an idea.

9 hours ago, PcNerd said:

Interesting, if it is not caused by an another mod, it is possible that wickedwhims is doing something new with the layers (?)

If you can post a screenshot, others may have an idea.

Of course. It's always this tattoo that appears but only during sex. I've tried disabling other mods to see what could be causing it but it always seems to appear.

5627827a367a8efc6b4e397da2862712.png

On 9/9/2023 at 7:32 PM, hawkogaming said:

Of course. It's always this tattoo that appears but only during sex. I've tried disabling other mods to see what could be causing it but it always seems to appear.

5627827a367a8efc6b4e397da2862712.png

We had problems with that tattoo before here, but I still have no idea why.
You could try using one of my other overlays this or this but they would probably do the same.

• 4 months later...