7 hours ago, Tirenel said:

I'd like to add a "me too!" to the comment about enabling the mod for male framed female sims. It would be a big help having pre-top surgery mtf trans sims able to be flat chested. Otherwise, I love the mod!

Aren’t the masculine female chest flat enough?
What am I missing here?
mtf.jpg.1c325a60246db3395484cf70ed56efd4.jpg
Or did you meant the overlay only?
  • 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, thaclone said:

did you use the preset or did you use the slider?
I usually use the preset, because using the slider sometimes gives me this trouble as well

I used the slider.  I unfortunately can’t use the presets in this Sim because the body as already been sculpted to my liking.

On 6/1/2020 at 10:34 AM, SimsLewds said:

Any idea why this would be happening?

Either:
- something is already influencing the chest shape (other mod)
- you’re using a non default (compatible) top (like the WW top)
9 hours ago, PcNerd said:

- something is already influencing the chest shape (other mod)

I have a height slider mod, but no other mods that have sliders or affect the chest.  I tried it without eight slider, but it didn't help.

9 hours ago, PcNerd said:

- you’re using a non default (compatible) top (like the WW top)

All I use it the default body that comes with WW.

22 minutes ago, PcNerd said:

Also... Wasn’t this working for you before?

I’m confused.

It works okay with clothes.  Apart from some clothes having a small bump in between the breasts.  It just doesn't work nude.  I only use the flat chest on one Sim so I don't really want to mess around with replacing the WW top.  Thanks anyway.

5 hours ago, SimsLewds said:

It works okay with clothes.  Apart from some clothes having a small bump in between the breasts.  It just doesn't work nude.  I only use the flat chest on one Sim so I don't really want to mess around with replacing the WW top.  Thanks anyway.

WW allows you to select different mesh for each Sim, without any problem. (more info here)
I’ve also made a Small & Saggy 4 WW mod, but its far from perfect, and I can’t really recommend it. 

I'm probably wrong to comment here, but I like my women to look like women...so curves shape and symmetry are important to me. I use the Breast Augmentation mod that allows you to define chest size and shape. My brother loves flat chested women...he cites a relevant example that I absolutely can't deny...Camilla Cabello

OIP.jpg.a71d4b543e17dc59ee72edfc47ba3f73.jpg 

2.jpg

3.jpg

On 6/6/2020 at 9:59 AM, Winterlight Soul said:

I'm probably wrong to comment here, but I like my women to look like women...so curves shape and symmetry are important to me. I use the Breast Augmentation mod that allows you to define chest size and shape. My brother loves flat chested women...he cites a relevant example that I absolutely can't deny...Camilla Cabello

To each their own...
If you like it curvy, you just want to make them a bit smaller, maybe Small & Saggy will be more of your thing.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 2:30 AM, SimsLewds said:

This mod got me a 3 day ban on 4chan for “loli posting” lol.

Lol. I guess the next mod we need is a driving license prop. :)
Just tell them that all poligons were above 18.
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, dumbidiot45 said:

This would work like bread and butter with my short height mod. Unfortunately they conflict as both mods are selected through the body types option. Is there any way around this, can I somehow activate the mod in a different way? Thanks.

Yes, use the "Sculpt Version" it was made for these kinda situations.

Correction:
The slider version can be used as a slider on the chest region
there's no need to use the preset in the "body type" section.
(see more info at the 1st post)

Use the sculpt version in case you have a confliction between slider controls.

2 hours ago, dumbidiot45 said:

This would work like bread and butter with my short height mod. Unfortunately they conflict as both mods are selected through the body types option. Is there any way around this, can I somehow activate the mod in a different way? Thanks.

What is your short height mod?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 8:47 PM, PcNerd said:
Aren’t the masculine female chest flat enough?
What am I missing here?
mtf.jpg.1c325a60246db3395484cf70ed56efd4.jpg
Or did you meant the overlay only?

If you put feminine clothes on the masculine framed female sims, many of those clothes give the sim breasts. I haven't found a way around this myself yet or I'd gladly use the masculine frame.

• 5 months later...