• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Cloverhand said:

*sighs* please help me to understand what i am doing wrong ;_; i have no other boob sliders, i use default maxis top i download from this topic and still i have these mesh... lines (it seems it is the mesh issue, not texture, cause overlays can't hide it).

That doesn't look like the default maxis top.

The CAS is usually defaults to the Maxis top (once it's installed), but you may need to select the mesh after you moved your sim to a loot.

Check the mod description or WW guide for details.

You can also try the "LUUMIA TIT-E" mesh, with the "Small & Shaggy" overlay, as it is described here.

Let me know how it goes.

Edited by PcNerd
2 hours ago, PcNerd said:

That doesn't look like the default maxis top.

The CAS is usually defaults to the Maxis top (once it's installed), but you may need to select the mesh after you moved your sim to a loot.

Check the mod description or WW guide for details.

You can also try the "LUUMIA TIT-E" mesh, with the "Small & Shaggy" overlay, as it is described here.

Let me know how it goes.

You were absolutely right! I found i had 'Eve body' which seems to be replacing the default body. Tadaa! Issue solved! Bless you and your cow, o lord! ❤️

• 3 months later...

Thank You so much for this mod has made my sim life so much better and thanks for adding the sculpted version. I use CC skins, bodies, and sliders trying to get the look I wanted but could never get there until I found your mod. Everything was always to big and if I tried to make it smaller then the rest of the body was awful. Here is my sim before your mod and than perfect after your mod. Does it work on teen sims too? Would love to have a teen sim that didn't look like a full grown woman.

Tammy_Before.png

Tammy_After.png

18 hours ago, Alaskan Sourdough said:

Thank You so much for this mod has made my sim life so much better and thanks for adding the sculpted version. I use CC skins, bodies, and sliders trying to get the look I wanted but could never get there until I found your mod. Everything was always to big and if I tried to make it smaller then the rest of the body was awful. Here is my sim before your mod and than perfect after your mod. Does it work on teen sims too? Would love to have a teen sim that didn't look like a full grown woman.

I'm glad you like it!
Yes, this mod should work for all female sims (with a female frame) from teens - elders.

Edited by PcNerd
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PcNerd said:

Make sure you're using the skin overlay, and the default (maxis) body (top) or something compatible.
Described here and here.

3rd party (default-) skin replacements may cause issues.

Thank you.  I'm not very good with computers and stuff life this. I'm also using it on laptop? Does that make a difference?

29 minutes ago, LisaE said:

Thank you.  I'm not very good with computers and stuff life this. I'm also using it on laptop? Does that make a difference?

I've downloaded the file and I had the options to change boob size (as per the pics) but the cleavage is still there. Do I need to download something else? Thanks so much for your help

41 minutes ago, LisaE said:

I've downloaded the file and I had the options to change boob size (as per the pics) but the cleavage is still there. Do I need to download something else? Thanks so much for your help

Obviously it makes no difference if you're using it on a laptop or pc.

Otherwise, it depends on if you have the vanilla game, or with wicked whims.

This mod works as it is on the base game, but for wicked whims you'll need to change the top mesh.

(for this you may need to download the 'Ea Mesh' linked in the main description)

The chest overlay is included, and can be found along with the tattoos. (also shown in the description)

I would recommend using the slider version, but if you have a conflict with other sliders (mods)

you can try the sculpt version. (normally you don't need both)

Any other features like 3d nipples, body details, and topless outfits are optional,

and independent from this mod.

Edited by PcNerd
16 minutes ago, PcNerd said:

Obviously it makes no difference if you're using it on a laptop or pc.

Otherwise, it depends on if you have the vanilla game, or with wicked whims.

This mod works as it is on the base game, but for wicked whims you'll need to change the top mesh.

(for this you may need to download the 'Ea Mesh' linked in the main description)

The chest overlay is included, and can be found along with the tattoos. (also shown in the description)

I would recommend using the slider version, but if you have a conflict with other sliders (mods)

you can try the sculpt version. (normally you don't need both)

Any other features like 3d nipples, body details, and topless outfits are optional,

and independent from this mod.

I downloaded the game through steam so I assume it is the vanilla version. 

Do I need to download a different version?

1 minute ago, LisaE said:

I downloaded the game through steam so I assume it is the vanilla version. 

Do I need to download a different version?

Nope, it should work with that one, although most of us here are using it with the wicked whims mod (it may or may not what you need)

please read the main description carefully, if it still doesn't work, please post some screenshots, so we can figure out what's the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

hi! i can't find a way to unzip or use the file given. i put it in the right place and changed to the ww native body mesh. i also downloaded the mesh suggested on the post but it still won't show up in the cc downloads list in game. i was just wondering if i was doing something wrong or if it's just an issue with my laptop?

On 2/27/2022 at 3:02 AM, okslay123 said:

hi! i can't find a way to unzip or use the file given. i put it in the right place and changed to the ww native body mesh. i also downloaded the mesh suggested on the post but it still won't show up in the cc downloads list in game. i was just wondering if i was doing something wrong or if it's just an issue with my laptop?

By default, you should place the ".package" files into:

C: \ Users \ <name> \ Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ Mods

Alias:

%userprofile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

If you have problems with the extraction itself, I would recommend using winrar:

https://www.win-rar.com

Edited by PcNerd

I really love these sliders and overlays! I was in a rut where most of my sims were looking pretty much the same. This really helped switch things up. Looks really good on sporty sims and thick hips with tiny tops. I'll try that skinny overlay too. Thanks for the mod! 

On 2/28/2022 at 12:32 PM, PcNerd said:

By default, you should place the ".package" files into:

? \ Users \ <name> \ Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ Mods

Alias:

%userprofile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

If you have problems with the extraction itself, I would recommend using winrar:

https://www.win-rar.com

Thank you so much! The mod is amazing. Thanks again!!

• 2 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 2:25 AM, PcNerd said:

Make sure you're using the skin overlay, and the default (maxis) body (top) or something compatible.
Described here and here.

3rd party (default-) skin replacements may cause issues.

I'm having a similar issue. Are there any good recommendations for a good default skin replacement which works well with this and looks good?

Otherwise, this works great!

2 hours ago, Madison09 said:

Are there any good recommendations for a good default skin replacement which works well with this and looks good?

I would generally not recommend the use of default skin replacements, but skin detail mods, that only affect the face, or a specific region, however some can add full body details too as a semi-transparent layer, while the default skin tone is still in effect. These are more likely to be compatible with my chest overlays.

Sims3melancholic has a couple of these skins, you can give them a try.

Example:

Geva skin

Miranda skin

Sante skin

skin.thumb.jpg.66db6a2971936bc0704b1494566c2e12.jpg

Did anyone else had some luck with default skin replacements?

So, I downloaded a replacement for the EA native default mesh and that seems to have fixed my issue. I will definitely check out those new skins you shared.

I guess my only problem now is that the nipples get so tiny. Is there a mod where you can use tattoos to add larger nipples to the sim?

image.png.5342103e40e46d9d0efc4e8386e3177f.png

EDIT: I found a great source: [Noir and Dark Sims 4] Big and Natural Nipples for AF - Tattoos

Edited by Madison09
found them