i've tried out the slider and morph but i've found your mod doesn't full align with the maxis default chest, it slightly offsets in front of the chest just where the bottom of the breast connects to the skin over the ribcage. However i do like your slider more than others i've ran across however.

the sculpt version is slightly better on placement but there is a deformation under the areolae that goes around the outside of areolae lfrom the outside near the arms all the way around along the cleavage line. under that is a bumpy area that is the bottom of the breasts as they connect to the rest of the body.

i think given a little more attention to your mod it could be a fantastic addition, because i like to also see women with virtually no chests at all if possible. i've been looking to create a female sim with no chest but very big areolae and nipples for some time just to add some fairness and body positivity to the mix.

13 hours ago, PcNerd said:
I’m sorry, but I’m not familiar with that mod, the easiest way to find it out is to try it.
For example the ‘Breast Augmentation’ mods aren't causing conflicts, others do.
If you’re having problems with it, the ‘Sculpt version’ should still work.

Just tested both together using your morph and slider with the helio slider, your's overrode helio's for the most part but helio's heavier boobs slider added more shape. however in doing so you'll also experience some strange behaviour while adjusting shape and size of breasts as both your slider and helio's slider are in effect fighting each other at times and end up with a half way crazy moving slider, it will be a struggle to get what you are looking for.

Without your slider your overlay doesn't show up at all where you should find it in body details.

I’m sorry that you’re experiencing such problems with the mod, are you sure you’re using the EA/Maxis top?
In case this mod overrides other chest sliders, you should use the Sculpt version. (uninstall the FlatChest Slider)

Obviously, when you’re making a flat chested sim, you should ‘zero’ other morphs affecting the chest.
As the promo images show, there shouldn’t be any significant geometry glitching.
Make sure you’re not using any default geometry or skin replacements.

The overlay (package) should be totally independent from the slider/sculpt, and it should show up as a chest tattoo layer.
Let me know if you managed to get it work.
On 11/13/2019 at 3:39 PM, Ortikan said:

i've tried out the slider and morph but i've found your mod doesn't full align with the maxis default chest, it slightly offsets in front of the chest just where the bottom of the breast connects to the skin over the ribcage. However i do like your slider more than others i've ran across however...

I've choose to try it out myself, and the problem is that Heliotropic's "Heavy Boobs" include a default (Maxis) mesh replacement.
You can try to delete "Heavy Boobs/[Helio] HB Nude Default Top.package" and use it as a "Stand alone nude top".
Alternatively, you can use the "LUUMIA TIT-E" top (see guide above)

demo.jpg.078324566db772281fb850f97c12feb5.jpg
4 hours ago, PcNerd said:
I’m sorry that you’re experiencing such problems with the mod, are you sure you’re using the EA/Maxis top?
In case this mod overrides other chest sliders, you should use the Sculpt version. (uninstall the FlatChest Slider)

Obviously, when you’re making a flat chested sim, you should ‘zero’ other morphs affecting the chest.
As the promo images show, there shouldn’t be any significant geometry glitching.
Make sure you’re not using any default geometry or skin replacements.

The overlay (package) should be totally independent from the slider/sculpt, and it should show up as a chest tattoo layer.
Let me know if you managed to get it work.

It is the default base game model.

3 hours ago, PcNerd said:
I've choose to try it out myself, and the problem is that Heliotropic's "Heavy Boobs" include a default (Maxis) mesh replacement.
You can try to delete "Heavy Boobs/[Helio] HB Nude Default Top.package" and use it as a "Stand alone nude top".
Alternatively, you can use the "LUUMIA TIT-E" top (see guide above)

demo.jpg.078324566db772281fb850f97c12feb5.jpg

I only have the helio slider, not the rest of that mod. i specifically tested the sliders together with your overlay as another user requested. I should have been a little more clearer on the little details as well.

1 hour ago, Ortikan said:

I only have the helio slider, not the rest of that mod. i specifically tested the sliders together with your overlay as another user requested. I should have been a little more clearer on the little details as well.

Do you mean you only installed “Heavy Boobs/[Helio] HB Slider.package”?
I found no conflictions between the two sliders in that case. Am I missing something?
The overlay should work with any (default) skin tone, nothing else is required there.
  • 2 weeks later...

Great mod! This really expands on the female chest options for the better and has been needed for a long time.

Any way to get it to work for male feminine-framed sims? They still have small A-cup breasts despite not having any breasts when wearing feminine framed clothing which is kind of silly.

9 hours ago, Madison09 said:

Great mod! This really expands on the female chest options for the better and has been needed for a long time.

Any way to get it to work for male feminine-framed sims? They still have small A-cup breasts despite not having any breasts when wearing feminine framed clothing which is kind of silly.

The male feminine-framed sims don’t really have any breasts, maybe you're talking about the female masculine frame?
Either way, it wouldn’t be easy, since these frames are so different, I would need to redo the whole mod for them.
More than that, MorphMaker can't export these shapes, so I would need to find it manually, and convert it, hoping that it'll work.
(I had great difficulties with geom obj conversions in the past)
At the end, would it worth it? Why would you prefer this frame over others?
  • 3 weeks later...

Simple request! Could you put the overlay to remove the cleavage in skin details as well, or put it in multiple tattoo slots so that there are more options? i have a chest tattoo that i'd like to use but unfortunately they both use the same slot. if not, no big deal.

15 hours ago, nyxkai said:

Simple request! Could you put the overlay to remove the cleavage in skin details as well, or put it in multiple tattoo slots so that there are more options? i have a chest tattoo that i'd like to use but unfortunately they both use the same slot. if not, no big deal.

Skin details are usually more busy, here's a leg tattoo verison, I hope it helps.

(mod extension, requires the original overlay)

PcNerd_FlatChest_Overlay_Legttoo.package

• 3 weeks later...

Well done mod, Thanks for making it.

(and about time someone did it, the arguments against small/flat chested Sims in the past has been moronic.)

Now's the part were I thank you for your work, then immediately ask you for more...

Could you tweak it so the presets are available to mermaid sims in their fishy form?

It'd be nice if I could keep the MerSim's figure consistent in both their forms, but since your body presets aren't available to the mermaid form, even the games built in "sync sims forms" doesn't work and the chest goes back to default. So mermaids can only have flat chests in the leggy form, not their tail form.

I tried poking around in the file myself, using sims4studio, but didn't see anything obvious that I could change to fix this.

11 hours ago, vashmoon said:

Could you tweak it so the presets are available to mermaid sims in their fishy form?

Unfortunately I don’t have the Island living extension...

I’ve used TS4MorphMaker witch doesn't support mermaids, therefore the presets should be indeed inaccessible,
but I found no limitations for the slider itself (so you should be able to adjust the chest manually)

Are you using the sculpt version? Then it would make sense...
I’ve put together an update where I’ve added the mermaid tags for the presets.
Please let me know if it works or not, since I can’t test it myself.

Update:
My Sims4Studio version was obviously useless, so I’ve redone it in s4pe

Yeah, I'm using the sculpt version (sorry I forgot to say that). I played around with using your slider along with other chest morph/slider mods (namely a mix&match combo of heavy boobs slider and allure and luumia-small), and as others have already said, that way is "functional" but glitchy.  But your sculpts get the desired effect without a slider-war. that's why I'm really glad you made both versions.

I just tested out that updated file. works perfectly. Thanks a lot!

Your sculpt presets can now work for all our "The little(chest) Mermaid" needs.

The_little(chest)Mermaid.png

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, tbone19 said:

So does this not work with Magic occult sims? Or am I just dense (moreso than normally that is)?

Well, the same thing would apply as with the mermaids, the sliders should still work, but the (sculpt) presets would not.

The good news is that CmarNYC just released a new version of the TS4 MorphMaker (4.2) supporting mermaids and witches,
unfortunately this version is still a bit buggy, and it’s a pain in the a’ to use it.

Sadly, since s4pe still doesn't support witches, (and I had no luck with Sims4Studio) I had to use it anyway.

Here’s the new beta version:
Once again, I can’t test it myself, so please give me some feedback if it works or not.
18 hours ago, PcNerd said:
Once again, I can’t test it myself, so please give me some feedback if it works or not.

Looks good! the sculpts are now available and appear to be working fine. I'll keep testing and report if anything seems amiss.. but so far great! My female Morgan Ember thanks you.

• 2 months later...

i would love to use this mod but even after doing and redoing all the steps and using only the recommended mods (i even tried to see if it would work with all my other mod deleted) and it isn't showing up on my cc list in game. is there anything you can think of that might be the problem or that i might be doing wrong? 

I’m having the same problem as the person above. I’ve removed all my other mods and just left your flat chest mod but it never showed up, not even in the custom content list at the beginning of the game. I would love to be able to use this as it would give the game so much more realism as not everyone is heavy chested. Any information or insight you can provide would be really appreciated! 

On 5/2/2020 at 10:21 AM, zedude said:

i would love to use this mod but even after doing and redoing all the steps and using only the recommended mods (i even tried to see if it would work with all my other mod deleted) and it isn't showing up on my cc list in game. is there anything you can think of that might be the problem or that i might be doing wrong? 

21 hours ago, BaRnEy ThE DiNo said:

I’m having the same problem as the person above. I’ve removed all my other mods and just left your flat chest mod but it never showed up, not even in the custom content list at the beginning of the game. I would love to be able to use this as it would give the game so much more realism as not everyone is heavy chested. Any information or insight you can provide would be really appreciated! 

I’ve double checked that I have the same version installed as the one posted, and it works fine for me,
so maybe the newest Sims updates broke the compatibility with the old mods?
(I do not update, or play my game anymore)

I assume you have installed the mod to the correct folder, and enabled CC in the options menu.
If you don’t need the mermaids and witches support, you can try version 1.2.

If anyone else has any idea what’s going on, please let me know.
13 hours ago, PcNerd said:

I’ve double checked that I have the same version installed as the one posted, and it works fine for me,
so maybe the newest Sims updates broke the compatibility with the old mods?
(I do not update, or play my game anymore

I assume you have installed the mod to the correct folder, and enabled CC in the options menu.
If you don’t need the mermaids and witches support, you can try version 1.2.

If anyone else has any idea what’s going on, please let me know.

thanks for the suggestion, I tried this but its still not working, I am using the latest version of sims 4 though so that might be the issue 

9 hours ago, zedude said:

thanks for the suggestion, I tried this but its still not working, I am using the latest version of sims 4 though so that might be the issue 

If indeed that’s the case, I’m afraid I can’t do much about it,
lets hope either a Sims bug fix will come out, or TS4MorphMaker will adapt to the changes.
The only thing you could still try, is to clear the Sims cache. (it’s easy, you can google it)
Let me know if you've got it working somehow...