Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, Mr Dogpound said:

One problem, this PAK file is oddly decrypted but it shows me this  

image.png.dd98d1a593506803f5095c22d739f511.png

...trying to open the character model below the PAK file looks different too.... it kinda looks like Ryza's new outfit but the PAK file seems to be different than the rest which are encrypted............

image.png.607c91b3d080856f54123e6941132ebf.png

PACK03.PAK 12.52 MB · 13 downloads pc00k_model.elixir.gz 1.3 MB · 14 downloads

Unknown format of PACK03:

image.png.60bc94557f582eaea6c92f14aefb6929.png

Original PAK file for PAK01:

image.png.db3c8f37067874a3b3e031b0d6365deb.png

It's done.

pc00k_model.elixir.gz pc00k_model.g1t

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 11:40 PM, Soelily said:

If requests are allowed, I wanted to ask if it's possible some kind soul could create an edit of the Ryza nude mod that retains the hat, gloves and thighboots/thighhighs from the default outfit? I really like that type of partial nudity. 

Basically just like the topless mod except without the bottom shorts as well.

Hide contents

10682.jpg.c94aa0bc3c3622ef8eee420efb1ffe62.jpgpreview10732a.jpg.e601868d5fb364d282e5a51bcf21a5c0.jpg

Sadly I don't have knowledge in Atelier modding and relatively little in 3D model modding in general to pull this off.

Just wanted to bump my old post to say, I got the funds at the moment and I'd be willing to commission this from someone who knows how to mod Ryza, if possible! Shoot me a PM if interested.

Edited by Soelily
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 3:10 AM, LeviLL said:

I made a little adjustment to moderchan's Ryza mod.

Now Ryza has a little bigger boobs and hips with tan skin and blonde hair.

Ryza.jpg.50c6a7c67fa5aed452ffecae544da5f8.jpg

pc00a_model.elixir.gz 4.65 MB · 1,432 downloads

pc00a_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 1,307 downloads

I learned how to use Blender just for the bigger boobs.Whats wrong with me.

do you still has the original texture from modderchan? Since modderchan already deleted all of its mods for this game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. So after years of modding out my favorite games I decided to have my hand at doing something for others for a change. The driving factor was there weren't too many (any) mods I've come across that actually alter the model in the way that I wanted. So that's what I decided to do. Here is the result of my time, it's not quite finished but it's going to be my very first actual mod: Thicc Ryza. Her model is enhanced in the breast, belly, thighs, calves, and booty. A comparisson: 

Spoiler

ryza_mod.png.1f05f495ad0d9e35bd0d3a2ffd2c7fe8.png

Now, I am green to this, but I think I did alright considering the minor 3d knowledge that I have. Hardly any clipping issues except... the flippin' cape at the back. I have no idea where that is in the files or how it works. Doesn't show up when I load the vb files into blender, and it doesn't seem to be related to any of the elixir files. In fact, it kind of looks like it's added dynamically somehow given that it has physics, but I have no clue how to get at it. I don't even really want to get rid of it, I just want to shrink it or something to that t's high enough it doesn't clip. Anyone know if this is possible? This is really the last bit I need to do for my mod, and I'd be happy to share it too. In fact, I'll probably do the other girl's default costumes and thicken them up a bit too if this goes over well. 

Image of the clipping issue:

Spoiler

ryza_mod2.png.c26d980dda69eeef6b324e2a5a4a3fe4.png

Edited by Lazulitus

Alright I figured out how to get the look I wanted for Ryza's default. If anyone wants Thicc Ryza, here's the elixir and textures I made. Let me know if anything weird happens. I'm playing with it now and I don't see any major issues. To get the cape the way I wanted it, I basically made its texture transparent partway up and removed the texture for the frills and buckle near the bottom. This way, she still has a bit of cape, and you can still see her now plump, juicy buttocks.

Spoiler

ryza_mod3.png.88b74d07ccda1db8c6948b1fd0dba4c9.png

pc00a_model.elixir.gz pc00a_model.g1t

Oh damn this is the thing I'd been hoping for since the game released. Thanks a lot dude.

For completion's sake, you'll probably want to update pc00a_wet (default, wet texture).

There's also the costume without the jacket with the ID pc00h you might wanna update.

(btw, would you be willing to update the swimsuit (pc0Xi) DLCs? I imagine swimsuits would be fairly easy)

Edited by Keiryaku
  • 3 weeks later...