Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021/11/29 at PM9点15分, manowar111 said:

长大了 Ryza 和 Klaudia 模组。不要介意毛手和洋葱毛,他们只是喜欢扮演莉拉,甚至做了整容手术来拥有她的脸。 

屏幕.jpg

pc00a_model.elixir.gz 3.6 MB · 138 次下载 pc00a_model.g1t 19.13 MB · 108 次下载 pc01a_model.elixir.gz 3.6 MB · 130 次下载 pc01a_model.g1t 19.13 MB · 100 次下载

There are some mistakes when ryza making expressions,can you replace this Lila's face with their original face model?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 8:15 AM, manowar111 said:

Growed up Ryza and Klaudia mods. Dont mind fur hands and onion hairs, they just love cosplaying Lila, even  made plastic surgery to have her face. 

screen.jpg

pc00a_model.elixir.gz 3.6 MB · 145 downloads pc00a_model.g1t 19.13 MB · 113 downloads pc01a_model.elixir.gz 3.6 MB · 135 downloads pc01a_model.g1t 19.13 MB · 105 downloads

What are the chances of getting a topless / bottomless version of these beautiful works of art?

It seems this is still active, and reading nearly all of the pages has yielded me to a screeching halt as to what i am to do. after modifying the model, and export it, the game crashes when i load in and select the modified outfit...

Is there anything im missing at all? 

On 1/15/2020 at 4:48 PM, Joe Average said:

Here are the dark tan Lila files.

pc05a_model.elixir.gz (model from moderchan@21)

pc05a_model.g1t (my texture edit of moderchan@21's work)

1834263157_Lilapreview.png.0ea4f2ca8d988ca9c31834a388326e14.png

1. you have drag PACK00_02.PAK onto gust_pak.exe and change the file name to have a .bak at the end like this "PACK00_02.PAK.bak"

2. you take the Data folder and move/replace into the Data folder that you are currently inside of (because you just created a Data folder inside the Data folder)

3. put them in the folder location listed below and overwrite
...\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc05a

I recently started playing Ryza.
Does anyone have a regular version of this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello gentlemen. Long time lurker, first time poster here. 

I made a couple of edits of existing mods. I kept it simple and tame, for people who want just a little bit more fanserive while keeping things simple.

Ryza: stock outfit with more cleavage

Klaudia: no stockings

Lila: more skin showing

Atelier-Ryza-Ever-Darkness-the-Secret-Hi

Also I'm working on something not very tame, but it only shows only when it rains (so very rarely), here's a preview

If anyone still cares about this game I can share.

47 minutes ago, 2dlove said:

I made a couple of edits of existing mods. I kept it simple and tame, for people who want just a little bit more fanserive while keeping things simple.

Also I'm working on something not very tame, but it only shows only when it rains (so very rarely), here's a preview

Even though I probably won't go back to this game any time soon, I say go ahead. And good for you for making a thing. May your modding career flourish.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:58 AM, 2dlove said:

Can you share please 

Here are the mods.

I didn't really do much, they are basic texture edits from other modders such as moderchan (btw what happened to the guy? he deleted all of his mods for KT games) and other stuff I saved ages ago. There are some small mistakes (a blatant one is the bump mapping for the stitching on Ryza's outfit), but I don't have much time right now to fix it

pc00a is Ryza (wet is obviously the wet model but you can unpack and rename it in the json, then repack it and use it in place of the dry model)

pc05a is Lila

pc01a is Klaudia

When I will have more time I will attempt some color edits and more stuff. I'm also trying to understand how to edit the mesh so I can make a subtle nipple bumps on the stock outfit, but it's too complicated and like I said, basically no free time :triumph:

pc00a_model.g1t pc00a_wet_model.g1t pc05a_model.g1t pc01a_model.g1t

Edited by 2dlove
3 hours ago, 2dlove said:

Here are the mods.

I didn't really do much, they are basic texture edits from other modders such as moderchan (btw what happened to the guy? he deleted all of his mods for KT games) and other stuff I saved ages ago. There are some small mistakes (a blatant one is the bump mapping for the stitching on Ryza's outfit), but I don't have much time right now to fix it

pc00a is Ryza (wet is obviously the wet model but you can unpack and rename it in the json, then repack it and use it in place of the dry model)

pc05a is Lila

pc01a is Klaudia

When I will have more time I will attempt some color edits and more stuff. I'm also trying to understand how to edit the mesh so I can make a subtle nipple bumps on the stock outfit, but it's too complicated and like I said, basically no free time :triumph:

pc00a_model.g1t 13.91 MB · 2 downloads pc00a_wet_model.g1t 12.66 MB · 3 downloads pc05a_model.g1t 8.62 MB · 2 downloads pc01a_model.g1t 15.05 MB · 3 downloads

This is awesome, thanks for sharing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know this is typically frowned upon but seeing as I am super late to the game, is there a discord with the nude mods from Moderchan or maybe could someone help a brother out with the mod files? I've searched all 64 pages with no luck. Maybe I missed something idk but I do know about the Koei Tecmo situation and Moderchan's Atelier Ryza files are no long in his storage. I'd be willing to share some mods I've collected if anyone missed out on some. Thank you in advance!