Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

On 1/7/2021 at 8:28 PM, hotNess16 said:

Here's hoping there will be nude mods for Atelier Ryza 2. Obviously not expecting some right away but sometime in the future. 

It would be nice if the mods for the first game would work on the 2nd one, but more likely then not, it wont work. Which sucks. I'm getting ready to pre-order the game right now. But i'm worried i'll end up finishing the game before the mod comes out.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:44 PM, moshuku said:

if it's not too much trouble can someone make a nude mod for atelier firis 

I also second this.

2 hours ago, Chronicle80 said:

This looks great but where do you put the files?

Thank you. so for the a21_chara_stand_card you need to unpack PACK00_01.PAK then go to  x64\Res_CMN\ui to replace the files

and for the a21_battle you need to unpack PACK00_04_01_PAK (if you using English, for other languages you need to unpack 04_02 to 04_04) then go to x64\Res_EN\ui and replace the file.

To unpack I used the Gust Tools. hope that helps ^^

On 1/7/2021 at 8:28 PM, hotNess16 said:

Here's hoping there will be nude mods for Atelier Ryza 2. Obviously not expecting some right away but sometime in the future. 

Mods will be a necessity. They censored the game. Every character has the same black shorts under their skirts and there are environmental censors as well, such as lights and dust blocking the rear view of characters in battle.  Its a shame they caved to censorship and appeasing certain kinds of people out there.

Hopefully old mods are easy enough to convert.

10 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Mods will be a necessity. They censored the game. Every character has the same black shorts under their skirts and there are environmental censors as well, such as lights and dust blocking the rear view of characters in battle.  Its a shame they caved to censorship and appeasing certain kinds of people out there.

Hopefully old mods are easy enough to convert.

It's censored on all platforms in JP, or just in NA and EU?  Mind if I have the link for it?  Very intrigue.

2 TranscendedGuy

Let them then roll to all the devils, my friend.
Stupidity and hypocrisy are always punished one way or another. If they yielded to bigots and hypocrites, they will lose significantly in profits. I think so.
In any case, having learned this sad fact, I can say for sure - I will not buy a sequel, and I think that many others will not buy either.

13 hours ago, styx101 said:

2 TranscendedGuy

Let them then roll to all the devils, my friend.
Stupidity and hypocrisy are always punished one way or another. If they yielded to bigots and hypocrites, they will lose significantly in profits. I think so.
In any case, having learned this sad fact, I can say for sure - I will not buy a sequel, and I think that many others will not buy either.

What's more strange that the bikini remains intact while the default outfit have to be cover up with pasties black shorts.  I wouldn't mind if it just black void, but this is ridiculous lol.  Alas, with it coming out for steam, we sure as hell going to mod the default outfits.  Hopefully, they'll do the same for Switch version.

17 minutes ago, TranscendedGuy said:

What's more strange that the bikini remains intact while the default outfit have to be cover up with pasties black shorts.  I wouldn't mind if it just black void, but this is ridiculous lol.  Alas, with it coming out for steam, we sure as hell going to mod the default outfits.  Hopefully, they'll do the same for Switch version.

That sucks. That's why its good that we have mod creators to help edit the censored outfits and create new ones. I will still play and enjoy the game before mods come out, but hopefully it's sooner rather than later. 

On 1/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, mjolnir312 said:

We'll find a way eventually. Modders always do.

While this is true for the most part, its disappointing when there's a game that's just too difficult to mod to the point where people give up. Or when there's a game that's not popular enough for modders to bother. I've come across multiple games where i wish there was a mod, but the game was so well coded, that modders stopped trying. i know there's one game, but i forgot what it's called.

Hello everyone! As my knowledge at Photoshop is pretty basic, is it possible to ask from a good Samaritan for a mod of takofoods' nude Lila with her original white skin? I am pretty new at the whole "Atelier Ryza modding" community and the only I have managed to do is extract the dds files from the g1t. Thank you all in advance!

• 2 weeks later...