5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, red accents on the seducers generally.

MonVert, you want FUTA unicorns? I mean... i guess it works for me. Maybe I'll make female dicks with a 50% probability.

I mean, it would be something Uncle Sheo would do. ? The less sense it makes, the better.

KInda like Snekdogs... What sane daedra would fuse snakes and dogs together? ? Guess we know what happened to Barbas after that questline.

Edited by MonVert
1 hour ago, MonVert said:

I mean, it would be something Uncle Sheo would do. ? The less sense it makes, the better.

KInda like Snekdogs... What sane daedra would fuse snakes and dogs together? ? Guess we know what happened to Barbas after that questline.

Futa Seducer unicorns make perfect sense to me... If you're going to be a 'Seducer,' make sure you're equipped to seduce everyone ;)

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

MonVert, you want FUTA unicorns? I mean... i guess it works for me. Maybe I'll make female dicks with a 50% probability.

2 hours ago, MonVert said:

1 hour ago, Ramien said:

Futa Seducer unicorns make perfect sense to me... If you're going to be a 'Seducer,' make sure you're equipped to seduce everyone ;)

I mean, if I was to try and find any explanation for some of their ladies packing a footlong I'd just refer back to Saints and Seducers actually being matriarchal societies where males are weaker and smaller than females and where females outnumber males by a fair amount (at least ingame in Oblivion). And then either do Hyenas 2: Even Pseudo-Dicker™ or go for "males were rendered obsolete because the ladies get it done on their own now". But I guess any of these could work too. ?

52 minutes ago, 0modskilzs said:

Can modded followers now be used without the game CTD or is that still a thing that will happen?

Modded *Khajiit followers, any others are fine.

And YA still includes new Khajiit heads and SE/AE is still a little bitch that will puke its guts out and die if it finds a TRI mismatch instead of merrily carrying on as chad LE does, so... that's still a thing that will happen, yes.

Edited by Blaze69
4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Modded *Khajiit followers, any others are fine.

And YA still includes new Khajiit heads and SE/AE is still a little bitch that will puke its guts out and die if it finds a TRI mismatch instead of merrily carrying on as chad LE does, so... that's still a thing that will happen, yes.

So... Just run facegen on your followers? ? Can't use the Bethesda Launcher as an excuse now.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I just posted a Saints & Seducers patch, with Saints and Seducers as unicorns. I haven't done anything about unicorn dicks, but maybe I'll do that next.

Just took a quick peek at it. Some thoughts:

• Staada is kinda cute and I'm digging her looks, but she seems to be using red eyes on my end? Which, y'know, is a Dark Seducer thing, but she's a Golden Saint.
  • The Golden Saint Warrior's skin tint is too faint/light IMO, so she just looks white instead of yellow (and thus Golden). I'd suggest going for a slightly-orangeish yellow instead, so she's still yellow but is not a 1:1 clone of the Golden Saint Archer (whose skin tint looks okay to me).
  • They all seemed to be using the same zeroed-sliders face shape? I mean, hairs are different but you can't see those without them taking off their helmets (which doesn't happen for any of them other than Staada, and she despawns right after it), and considering there's a grand total of 5 NPCs (2 generic/unnamed summons for each race + Staada), I'd actually suggest trying to give them unique head shapes (through chargen) so they don't look so... clone-y. Could play around with nose shape and length, maybe? That ought to be the most noticeable change.
  • Is there any reason you have made their hooves grab from the body texture instead of the standard separate-texture-set layout Ungulates use? I haven't noticed any reason why that'd be required, and it has the downside of making the file not compatible with the Ungulates CBBE textures anymore (at least not without manually copy-pasting the body-texture hooves on the CBBE set).
  • I see you put all the assets into new, separate folders (e.g. "BDSSDeerTextures" instead of "BDDeerTextures") to avoid conflicts with Ungulates' files, which is good. But you still seem to have included a bunch of scripts with the same names and such, and those aren't used anywhere.
    • Also speaking of assets, were you planning to do anything with Cervids too? You included their assets there but as far as I can tell only the Horse ones are used.
  • White accents for Saints and red ones for Seducers are cool, but them being head-only with the bodies remaining 100% plain feels a bit weird. Since these already have separate texture paths from Ungulates, I'd suggest "baking" some of the overlays on the body textures so they don't look as plain, even if that means all Saints/Seducers end up with the exact same markings as other members of their race.
    • For Saints, I'd do white socks + belly, which would both match their face markings and be somewhat "natural" (see: Bay horses). You can just use the existing overlays as masks to slap on top of the base body/hand/hoof texture, too.
    • Seducers may be trickier. I guess just doing socks + belly as well but red! could work, but otherwise maybe some kind of "tribal" or even "daedric" design would match their theme better? That would require actually drawing that paint/tattoo, though. Unless you can find existing overlays to borrow for that.
Edited by Blaze69
51 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Staada is kinda cute and I'm digging her looks, but she seems to be using red eyes on my end?

Just looking for variety is all. His her horn red for you? It is on my machine and I cannot figure out why.

52 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

They all seemed to be using the same zeroed-sliders face shape

Yeah, well. There's this thing. Turns out the mouth is missing the "NoseLong" morph which is kinda basic for horse heads and I have a bad feeling the bug is in the Ungulates mod but I don't want to go look. So I didn't try for morphs. The base mod has, as you say, 5 morphs which kinda makes it feel like these things are kinda clone-y from the git-go. But I need to fix that morph.

54 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Is there any reason you have made their hooves grab from the body texture

Because I freaking don't get the Skyrim body part texture thing at all. Originally I just included the regular hooves with the boots, but they didn't pull from their own hoof texture at all, they pulled from the body texture. When I repositioned the UV to the normal feet location on the body texture and updated the texture files so there was something there, it showed up correctly.

There's likely going to have to be a CBBE variant anyway, especially for the dicks.

58 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

were you planning to do anything with Cervids

No, I briefly thought I'd use deer heads instead of horse heads for the unicorns, but it looked weird. I'll weed unused assets before I'm done.

The texture comments are noted. An overall body tattoo for the Seducers might be interesting. Anybody got a good one they want to share?

Just looking for variety is all.

Which is cool and all, moreso considering she's not only the only named Saint in the game but also has shown up in previous games too so she's kind of an established character. But I still think giving her the color supposedly associated with Seducers instead is a bit out of place. ?

Maybe one of the vanilla High Elf eyes would be a better fit? Or, depending on how far you're willing to go for a relatively minor thing such as this, you could even find a new eye texture with open perms that matches her look and give it to her as a unique/nonplayable eye option, to make her even more unique.

Also, dunno if it helps but I've got a modified horse eye mesh somewhere with tweaked UVs so the eyes don't look exotropic. Made them for Jade but they should work with any human-UV-based textures, could send them your way if whatever texture you want to use happens to look weird (as Jade's custom eye texture did before I made the tweak).

her horn red for you? It is on my machine and I cannot figure out why.

Nope, horn looks white as (I assume) it should on my end, dunno what could be going on there for you. ?

Yeah, well. There's this thing. Turns out the mouth is missing the "NoseLong" morph which is kinda basic for horse heads and I have a bad feeling the bug is in the Ungulates mod but I don't want to go look.

...yeah, I just checked and Equine (female) mouths are indeed missing Chargen TRI morph data for the Nose Length and Nose Height sliders.

-100%/Short/Low morph data does exist, it's just the +100%/Long/High morph that's missing. This applies to both LE and SE. I've never made any mare whose length was higher than the default so I never noticed the missing Length data, and while I have used the Height slider (which makes the nose thicker/larger instead) and noticed a gap between mouth and head, I just assumed it was mismatched morph data, didn't think it would be completely missing altogether.

So I didn't try for morphs. The base mod has, as you say, 5 morphs which kinda makes it feel like these things are kinda clone-y from the git-go. But I need to fix that morph.

To be fair, I think that's more laziness on Beth's part than them actually being supposed to be clones.

Each summon type/actor being always the same no matter who casts the spell or when it's cast (e.g. Golden Saint Archer always having the same look) can be handwaved by certain ingame books and stuff that say summon spells can be created in a way that always grabs the exact same dude/ette from whatever plane of Oblivion they live in and then return them until they're summoned again, but that would still mean different summons would be different people and thus should probably look different.

Because I freaking don't get the Skyrim body part texture thing at all. Originally I just included the regular hooves with the boots, but they didn't pull from their own hoof texture at all, they pulled from the body texture. When I repositioned the UV to the normal feet location on the body texture and updated the texture files so there was something there, it showed up correctly.

Remember that worn items use the assigned texture set from the corresponding NakedSkin ArmorAddon. In this case, boots take up the Feet slot, so they will use whatever texture is assigned on the NakedFeet AA. Which you actually set to use the body texture set, so that's why hooves kept loading the body texture, lol.

I made a Feet TXST, pointed it to the feet textures, and assigned it on the NakedFeet AA. Voila, it works fine now. I confirmed it by replacing the hoof meshes in both the "bare hooves" nifs and the boot ones with the original Ungulates ones and they still load the proper texture just fine.

The texture comments are noted. An overall body tattoo for the Seducers might be interesting. Anybody got a good one they want to share?

DomainWolf has several high-quality overlay/tattoo/paints sets, so you may be able to find something useful there.

Edited by Blaze69

I'll screw around with the eyes. Fair warning, I still don't love the human eyes on horses. Might go back to horse eyes.

Doing bodypaint pretty much requires doing a bunch of variants, I think. It's not a big deal to do that, make a leveled list, and plug that into the existing NPCs. 

I'll have a look. Playing around with dicks now and doing CBBE variants, which is a PITA. For the next month or so RL is going to be soaking up most of my time, so I don't know how fast this will be.

7 hours ago, ShufflesLucario said:

Just wondering, what makes "No Enchantment Restriction SKSE Remake" incompatible?

Never tried it but my educated guess is it allows enchantments to be applied to the unplayable schlong "items", which in turn means you get a bunch of unnamed/bugged out entries (since they're actually labelled as "nonplayable") in the armor list when you use the Enchanting Workbench.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Never tried it but my educated guess is it allows enchantments to be applied to the unplayable schlong "items", which in turn means you get a bunch of unnamed/bugged out entries (since they're actually labelled as "nonplayable") in the armor list when you use the Enchanting Workbench.

Then can't I just not touch them with enchanting workbench?

Because I don't see any difference when I have the mod on or not. My sheaths are delayed when it comes to arousal stages but that also happens when I try removing the mod.

So either: 

1- The mod causes sheaths to bug out with arousal calculations, and are still bugged after uninstalling.

2- My game is being stinky and sheaths are slow to update, compared to human schlongs

3- The mod is fine as long as I don't touch the schlong "items" in the workbench, and they just don't have alot of arousal stages.

I think @Bad Dog could help explain this one ^^

I have been running into an issue. I am sure there is a fix but I have not been able to find one. When I use the HDT Tail with a male character (I have SOS installed) the tail looks like this) ScreenShot12.png.6ca09c18984f74a3ce8f833e6c0ba4a4.png However when I play with a female character (This is after I edited the xml file from BHUNP) the tail looks like thisimage.png.634c1e2f2f1190ad47831c97bdbb9cc2.png

How can I fix this?