6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I haven't seen this. Have seen that when NPCs die, sometimes their tails bug out. It's probably a skeleton issue. Do you have XPMSE? Does it overwrite everything else except YA?

Ya I just remember I rereplace it again thanks ! But Still going do the girl first lol :) Thanks for input bud. Tell folks they need have FNIS near the top that the issue? I think young lads don't know that most important thing next to SkySU lol  

ScreenShot120.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have discovered an error when running the armor script. When doing boots SSEEdit has this error: Error during Applying script "BD_Furry_Armor_Fixup": Error in unit 'BD_Furry_Armor_Fixup' on line 447 : Undeclared Identifier 'theAA'. Just something I discovered while trying to patch some mods.

I'm preparing a new version of YA now:

• Made and tested on AE
  • Better foxes: lykaios base, real fur ruff, better morphs and textures
  • Maybe a cheetah and hyena shoulder mane for guys
  • Tiger ruff with real fur, at least for the guys.
  • Random other fixes.

I'm being held up now because after getting all the work for the vixens done I decided I didn't like the way their jaws open. (Which means I don't like the way the female lykaios jaws open either, and I might fix that.) So I'm having to do the whole full head -> half head -> fix -> half to full head -> cleanup -> export thing again. These days that's pretty quick tho.

I swear this modding shit is going to drive me to daylight drinking.

Oh wait. I'm already daylight drinking.

I have the new kit ALMOST ready to go but then decided I should ship the merged Hoodies with it and then I decided the merged Hoodies really needed a FOMOD to handle all the options and THAT was a shitshow. 

Then I run around skyrim a bit to test things out and decide the feet/boot situation is wrong and then when I get into it realize that the feet can't really be done right. I'd been thinking to put the bare feet back on the armor records so you couldn't wear multiple boots at once, but I couldn't make that work because of how the new furry races use a vanilla race as their arma record--so there's no way to keep them from picking up inappropriate feet. So I went back to taking all the boot addons off the boot armors and had to change the gear patcher to do that.

And THEN I realized that the deer were wearing the wrong helmets because they use the Imperials as their armor race and the Imperials switched to furry. And there's no way to fix that at all, with the current scheme. 

SO I changed the gear patcher to remove the armor race from the horses and deer and add horse and deer races to every armor in the system. Which sounds painful, but really the gear patcher was almost there already. It took way too long to deal with all the variants--like what if YA already has a special dog version of a helmet and now I need to point the deer at the addon which came from vanilla, not YA's new addon even though it says Imperial--but I got that done.

Then the headgear still looks like shit. And I'm driving myself crazy figuring out why and in desperation load the head and hat into Blender and FUCK ME the head is entirely the wrong shape to wear normal headgear, no matter the race. Like, who does that? 

There's even a note on the mod page. There's even a bunch of stuff to convert human headgear to horse/deer headgear. Much of which I wrote.

So now I guess I rip that out because there's no point in touching every armor in the system if you don't have to. 

EXCEPT that now that I have this mechanism and I could go back to putting the bare feet on the armor. None of the vanilla races use armor addons. Skaal and Reachmen do, but their feet are the same color as their base races. I think. I think I did that on purpose. Anyway, I can include the Skaal and Reachmen in the fix. You've gotta run the patcher if you want the boots not to show. Then each race picks exactly only the feet for their race.  

Imma go to bed and reconsider in the morning, I think. Any decision I make now is gonna be wrong.

On 6/22/2022 at 6:02 PM, Bad Dog said:

I swear this modding shit is going to drive me to daylight drinking.

Oh wait. I'm already daylight drinking.

I have the new kit ALMOST ready to go but then decided I should ship the merged Hoodies with it and then I decided the merged Hoodies really needed a FOMOD to handle all the options and THAT was a shitshow. 

Then I run around skyrim a bit to test things out and decide the feet/boot situation is wrong and then when I get into it realize that the feet can't really be done right. I'd been thinking to put the bare feet back on the armor records so you couldn't wear multiple boots at once, but I couldn't make that work because of how the new furry races use a vanilla race as their arma record--so there's no way to keep them from picking up inappropriate feet. So I went back to taking all the boot addons off the boot armors and had to change the gear patcher to do that.

And THEN I realized that the deer were wearing the wrong helmets because they use the Imperials as their armor race and the Imperials switched to furry. And there's no way to fix that at all, with the current scheme. 

SO I changed the gear patcher to remove the armor race from the horses and deer and add horse and deer races to every armor in the system. Which sounds painful, but really the gear patcher was almost there already. It took way too long to deal with all the variants--like what if YA already has a special dog version of a helmet and now I need to point the deer at the addon which came from vanilla, not YA's new addon even though it says Imperial--but I got that done.

Then the headgear still looks like shit. And I'm driving myself crazy figuring out why and in desperation load the head and hat into Blender and FUCK ME the head is entirely the wrong shape to wear normal headgear, no matter the race. Like, who does that? 

There's even a note on the mod page. There's even a bunch of stuff to convert human headgear to horse/deer headgear. Much of which I wrote.

So now I guess I rip that out because there's no point in touching every armor in the system if you don't have to. 

EXCEPT that now that I have this mechanism and I could go back to putting the bare feet on the armor. None of the vanilla races use armor addons. Skaal and Reachmen do, but their feet are the same color as their base races. I think. I think I did that on purpose. Anyway, I can include the Skaal and Reachmen in the fix. You've gotta run the patcher if you want the boots not to show. Then each race picks exactly only the feet for their race.  

Imma go to bed and reconsider in the morning, I think. Any decision I make now is gonna be wrong.

You can do it, bro, I believe in you. ?

So I'm testing out the new version specifically for the new foxes / Bretons. That said, I'm one of those CBBE / 3BA users and tried to carry over the existing textures I had for the old versions. I've noticed there's a texture mismatch between the body and head, in both hue and alignment, that I don't recall seeing before, and it's more pronounced in other angles / lights, especially from the back. I tried the SkyFurry 1.2B CBBE textures, but it's the same thing there. If you need CBBE feet + hands, I will gladly provide what I have, though I swear I have hairline gaps at certain angles (though I might look at using the feet and hands included in skyfurry if it bugs me that much).

P.S. Yes, I know the outfit is clipping, just haven't gotten around to fixing it in OS.

20220626190536_1.jpg

15 hours ago, dweezer said:

So I'm testing out the new version specifically for the new foxes / Bretons. That said, I'm one of those CBBE / 3BA users and tried to carry over the existing textures I had for the old versions. I've noticed there's a texture mismatch between the body and head, in both hue and alignment, that I don't recall seeing before, and it's more pronounced in other angles / lights, especially from the back. I tried the SkyFurry 1.2B CBBE textures, but it's the same thing there. If you need CBBE feet + hands, I will gladly provide what I have, though I swear I have hairline gaps at certain angles (though I might look at using the feet and hands included in skyfurry if it bugs me that much).

P.S. Yes, I know the outfit is clipping, just haven't gotten around to fixing it in OS.

20220626190536_1.jpg

Used the 3.05 Bhunp version! It fix this issue.

52 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Used the 3.05 Bhunp version! It fix this issue.

There is a strong temptation, though I would have to rebuild all the outfits, adjust SLIF settings, and recompile some scripts to point to the different sliders used.

34 minutes ago, dweezer said:

There is a strong temptation, though I would have to rebuild all the outfits, adjust SLIF settings, and recompile some scripts to point to the different sliders used.

You could used CBBE with body slide with BHUNP it will fix the clothing issues. It did for me. But I used BHUNp :)

I have no idea of this has been mentioned yet, but i discovered not 10 minutes ago that this mod doesn't do anything to Staada, from the Saints and Seducers questline.  she still has a very human appearance, and when i went to talk to her, game bugged out.  im glad i was using a custom furry race (cirinian, aka Krystal from Starfox) rather than a Yiffy race, otherwise the game may have been permanently broken.

what i ended up doing to fix this issue i had was to save and close, deactivate yiffy, speak to staada, save and close, reactivate yiffy.   fairly certain she doesn't reappear once Saints and Seducers is finished.

Edited by jadzia8

Use LOOT to sort your load order. Then move the ESPs down to the bottom per the OP. Then look for red triangles in the list, and look to see if you have a big red triangle in the upper right corner. Fix whatever problems it tells you about.

UNRELATED: YA doesn't work with Saints & Seducers because they are new races. This creates an opportunity to put 2 new races into the YA world:

• Since they're daedra, something like Saints are snow leopards and seducers are panthers. Meh.
  • Saints are deer, seducers are minotaur. Better.
  • Otters? Don't seem to fit. 
  • Saints are unicorns? Seducers could still be panthers.
  • Saints are something, seducers are snekdogs. Nightstalkers have nothing to do with YA lore, but WTF. This would be a good bit more work.
  • Other thoughts?

I'm also thinking that if the furrifier finds an unknown NPC race it should default it to wolves. Boring but at least it wouldn't crash.