I just wanted to pop in and say the SMP tails are the best I've seen, love 'em. I could never get the alternatives on nexus working very well.

That said, I'm not actually using YA, I just cherry picked the files for the tails out to use in my mid-save game. There'd probably be a good demand out there for the khajiit+argonian tails being released as a standalone mod, *nudge nudge*. I've already had a least a couple friends poking me about getting those cherry picked files because they want 'em too rather than the full YA package.

Only gotchya is that sometimes I experience the SMP stretching bug when I reload a save. Any fix to that? I saw this fix but it doesn't have many downloads and hasn't been updated in awhile, so I wasn't sure.

Edited by Impact14
25 minutes ago, TacticalIrish said:

from what i have read and seen. It apparently needs too be the bottom of the modlist

... such as, for example, the INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS on the MOD PAGE which are there to tell you WHERE IT GOES ON THE LOAD ORDER and were written by the MOD AUTHOR who MIGHT have a CLUE. For fuck's sake.

Not really mad, just jeez.

All that said, SkyFurry might be an exception but I don't know. I'd try without the SkyFurry stuff, make sure YA is working right, then load up SF. I think it's meant to go after, because it builds on YA, but I'm not an expert there.

i use vortex for mods on skyrim i am new to modding i do not know how to install them manually not sure on what is what yet on vortex

tried to get the mod to function for some time now
and so i ran in to a bit of a problem

i get NPC's with the normal NPC head but black textured and the normal NPC body the textures and mesh 

doesn't seem to load i tried a new game nether that worked

Edited by GreyHoun47
fixed the black head normal body thing some how

Unfortunately, anybody who knows what they're doing doesn't use Vortex, so no one can write a tutorial on how to install YA correctly with it.

The idea is to use Vortex's rules to tell it YiffyAgeConsolidated has to load after pretty much everything else. Maps and special patches like bashed patches can load after, but that's it.

So read up on Vortex's instructions about setting your load order and see if you can do that. Generally you only have to worry about YiffyAgeConsolidated--the rest will sort themselves after that one.

On 8/22/2022 at 7:35 AM, Bad Dog said:

Unfortunately, anybody who knows what they're doing doesn't use Vortex, so no one can write a tutorial on how to install YA correctly with it.

The idea is to use Vortex's rules to tell it YiffyAgeConsolidated has to load after pretty much everything else. Maps and special patches like bashed patches can load after, but that's it.

So read up on Vortex's instructions about setting your load order and see if you can do that. Generally you only have to worry about YiffyAgeConsolidated--the rest will sort themselves after that one.

You know I'm here, right? I can answer any and all questions related to getting YA working on Vortex.

On 8/22/2022 at 2:10 AM, GreyHoun47 said:

i use vortex for mods on skyrim i am new to modding i do not know how to install them manually not sure on what is what yet on vortex

tried to get the mod to function for some time now
and so i ran in to a bit of a problem

i get NPC's with the normal NPC head but black textured and the normal NPC body the textures and mesh 

doesn't seem to load i tried a new game nether that worked

Make sure YA is high in the load order. To do that, you're going to want to go into the "Plugins" section, and hit "Manage groups". you should be here now (yours will look different):
image.png.e954560411f9478b4c5aa2cb75be67ce.png

Go ahead and click on "Show Usage Instructions" and follow those directions to create a new group "Yiffy Age" (I did "YA" for short) that loads after Paper Maps but before Dynamic Patches.
Then, go back into the plugins menu and double-click a plugin to open the plugin configuration pane (it's on the right)
then, for each YA plugin:
- click the plugin to select it
- find "group" and change it to "Yiffy Age"
image.png.fd8a1215952f8c5565ae0ab69e09945f.png
finally, just click "Sort Now" at the top bar.
You should only ever need to repeat this process if you have new YA plugins, or one gets renamed (unlikely). This same process can be used for any other mods that need to be in a specific spot on the load order, but aren't automatically placed there.

image.png

Edited by ansfrr932
correcting "low in load order" to "high". I meant low as in "bottom" but that's actually

had a bizarre thing occur to a accidental mishap

I was tweaking some stuff on mod organizer and then messed with vortex that had some similar mod files to my Mod organizer (mainly SoS). One thing I didn't realize is I did a few changes and ended up letting vortex deploy some mods, and I think I caused a bit of a issue.

on some saves now the sheath schlongs don't go erect during animations and anthro ones only partially when doing it with NPCs or having them do some fun. But oddly testing with a new character shows it working, and it for male npcs on old saves, the schlong disappears but swapping cameras makes it reappear and work properly.

Is there a possible fix to this, or is it best to just go with a new character and leave it at that?

First thing is clean your game folder. You can just start over, which means you have to reinstal ENB and SKSE, or try to pick out the cruft that Vortex left there. I believe a vanilla install has nothing in meshes or textures, and the esps and esls are all from Bethesda.

That said, YA is all loose files so it should overwrite anything in your game folder without issues. It's possible you now have a mix of old and new schlongs with old and new scripts. Or it's possible that the camera-switching is a real bug and it's been there all along. I've tweaked the scripts some but I'm not sure they're 100% yet.

@ansfrr932 Thanks, I'll link to that from the OP.

EDIT: Some comments:

• It's fine to load YA before paper maps and I find that the maps don't work if anything loads after them. 
  • If YiffyAgeConsolidated is in the right place, the rest of the YA plugins will sort themselves after.
  • The Deer NPC plugin (that makes some Falkreath NPCs cervids) should go after YA and it won't sort itself there.

Edited by Bad Dog

Argonians need a little work in the HDT tails archive.

For some reason, the male argonian tail mesh is in Character Assets instead of BDBeastModels.  Once moved over it works fine, otherwise male argonian tails are invisible in-game.

The female tail mesh seems to be missing completely, so they are using the standard non-HDT tails.  I copied the male one and renamed it to female, then it works fine (aside from the obvious and expected texture mess from using female textures on the male tail model) I'm sure having the male collision body will cause some issue also, but I lack the skill to do anything more, so it works well enough for me for now.

Edited by RViper
On 7/26/2022 at 9:09 AM, Astronaut0 said:

Hi hi

When playing as a female character, everything works just fine, but as a male character, the genital area disappears during animations and I am left with an invisible space. Other male characters still keep theirs, just the PC's disappears during animations.

I have attached a picture of the problem and the load order I currently use. Does anyone know what I've messed up here?

1235366181_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.23-10_13_57_39.png.860cd0096a379d7596f28e4f24745626.png

loadorder.txt 4.24 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 2.28 kB · 0 downloads

I've actually had something somewhat similar happen, but I don't think it's a YA issue in and of itself, instead it's a Schlongs issue, specifically, in my case because of another mod somehow made leggings invisible (load order, of course) but it also meant that unless you manually reloaded an NPC's Schlong, by removing clothing or manually setting the Schlong in MCM it'd remain invisible. (Didn't affect a couple female options but did affect others).

If I see more invisible schlongs I'll check back in.

Edit (2): Steam has the Skyrim Special Edition Creation Kit under Software, along with the Fallout 4 Creation Kit, however the LE Skyrim Creation Kit is listed under Tools, so that's a bit of confusion I just thought people should be made aware of.

Edited by Questiondeca
Fixing Typo's and missing words. 2nd Edit: Quick Thought to add on.

Hey y'all,

I got a bit of a weird bug which is mystifying me slightly that I have a hard time finding anything about skimming through this thread and Google.

So I'm running CBBE, CBPC, CBBE 3BA, and YA (plus 02 digi, 04 nsfw, 05 cbbe, blahblah) together, built everything in BodySlide as normal. Everything in-game runs fine.

And the thing is, the sliders for everything under "CBBE 3BA Morphs" in-game technically work as they should, breasts, butt, whatever.

But they don't work in 'real-time' like sliders normally do. The changes I make only take effect AFTER I exit the character creator and open it back up with the showracemenu command.

Any clue as to why this is happening? It's still technically usable but it's obviously a time-waster to have to exit and reenter the race menu to see whatever minute changes I made. Like I said before, I can't find anything about this on Google or the last 20 pages of this thread. Pretty confused.

5 minutes ago, Maashaa said:

Hey y'all,

I got a bit of a weird bug which is mystifying me slightly that I have a hard time finding anything about skimming through this thread and Google.

So I'm running CBBE, CBPC, CBBE 3BA, and YA (plus 02 digi, 04 nsfw, 05 cbbe, blahblah) together, built everything in BodySlide as normal. Everything in-game runs fine.

And the thing is, the sliders for everything under "CBBE 3BA Morphs" in-game technically work as they should, breasts, butt, whatever.

But they don't work in 'real-time' like sliders normally do. The changes I make only take effect AFTER I exit the character creator and open it back up with the showracemenu command.

Any clue as to why this is happening? It's still technically usable but it's obviously a time-waster to have to exit and reenter the race menu to see whatever minute changes I made. Like I said before, I can't find anything about this on Google or the last 20 pages of this thread. Pretty confused.

Honestly, I saw that too, but I also found a workaround that didn't require exiting and re-entering showracemenu, that workaround was to go to the default Weight option from Skyrim and change that, it forces the character model to properly update (you can just change weight to something different then back to your preferred choice).

1 hour ago, Questiondeca said:

Honestly, I saw that too, but I also found a workaround that didn't require exiting and re-entering showracemenu, that workaround was to go to the default Weight option from Skyrim and change that, it forces the character model to properly update (you can just change weight to something different then back to your preferred choice).

Interesting, well thanks lol that works for now. Still inefficient but hey it's an improvement. Pretty perplexing problem tbh, hopefully someone wiser than me knows a full fix.

Edited by Maashaa