6 hours ago, MonVert said:

I hope you fuzzbutts enjoy this. (God knows writing 300~ new AA records is anything but facedesk)

Furry Eyeglasses of Skyrim

Physics issue... You need to add no collision tags to the butt/tail, I believe.

Thank you. I did run into another problem (in case it wasn't obvious I have practically no modding skills). It turns out the XMPSE Skeleton failed to register. When I looked at the female lykaios, the skeleton succeeded to register. If it has any relevance, I am not using the Yiffy age core mod. I am using the hdt tails extension to add those tails to the standalone Lykaios mod. image.png.9b834dc024c989696336d7cf934adb27.png

Ugh. Does anyone have a working Feline Female Feet Bodyslide for UNP / UUNP that I can use? I'm trying to convert said feet to BHUNP without seams, but for some reason:

1) the original feet are at ~1/10 scale when directly imported to OS. Rescaling to 10x within OS allows for the reference body to apply, but then I get giant disconnected feet that dwarfs the character. Manually rescaling back to 1/10 within OS after applying the morphs leaves a major seam mismatch as morphs get applied in game.

2) attempting to scale to 10x, then exporting / reimporting the nif doesn't work.

3) exporting as an OBJ, then manually re-importing just makes for invisible feet in the end.

Is there a best way to go about this?

1 hour ago, dweezer said:

aid feet to BHUNP

Why, they already work with BHUNP...?

The only problem is that the ankle/wrist seams don't scale, so just copy the _1 nif and make in the _0.nif. Unless there is some other problem with them...

Edited by MonVert
3 hours ago, MonVert said:

Why, they already work with BHUNP...?

The only problem is that the ankle/wrist seams don't scale, so just copy the _1 nif and make in the _0.nif. Unless there is some other problem with them...

There's a mismatch in the seams between the baseshape and the feet. BHUNP has full-body morphs that scale down past the ankles, so the seams become more pronounced under certain presets. The attached pic shows what I get when I manually scale the _1 mesh to the proper size against no morphs, and it gets worse as other presets are applied.

OS BHUNP baseshape to feline female feet.png

6 hours ago, dweezer said:

There's a mismatch in the seams between the baseshape and the feet. BHUNP has full-body morphs that scale down past the ankles, so the seams become more pronounced under certain presets. The attached pic shows what I get when I manually scale the _1 mesh to the proper size against no morphs, and it gets worse as other presets are applied.

Hrm, now that you point it out... I actually do notice it in gameplay. XD Now I can't un-see it.

Edited by MonVert

I can't imagine doing this kind of fine work in OS. Does it have some snap-to-vertex function I haven't found?

It drives me wild that female body makers can't just live with the vanilla seams. 

Does BHUNP do the bodyslide thing? Cuz if so I can create a bodyslide set for hands and feet, but it's a pain.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Does BHUNP do the bodyslide thing?

It has its own hands/feet bodyslides... So I imagine a special set would work.

Let's just pray there are no body wars in TS 6. ?

Edited by MonVert

Hi hi

When playing as a female character, everything works just fine, but as a male character, the genital area disappears during animations and I am left with an invisible space. Other male characters still keep theirs, just the PC's disappears during animations.

I have attached a picture of the problem and the load order I currently use. Does anyone know what I've messed up here?

1235366181_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.23-10_13_57_39.png.860cd0096a379d7596f28e4f24745626.png

loadorder.txt plugins.txt

So NPC's of your same race keep their junk but the PC doesn't? That's a weird one.

Check in SOS MCM that you and the NPC are really using the same schlong.

Looks like you might have a 1st-person camera or something going? I think that can screw things up.

On 7/25/2022 at 2:28 PM, Bad Dog said:

Does BHUNP do the bodyslide thing? Cuz if so I can create a bodyslide set for hands and feet, but it's a pain.

No need to reinvent the wheel.

YA BHUNP Hands and feet.7z

LE FORMAT so convert with SSE Nif Optimizer or Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

Credits

Bad Dog for base meshes
https://www.loverslab.com/profile/441330-bad-dog/

DomainWolf for BHUNP sliders and rest of the work
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/38957115

Bugs are better reported here.

NEW UPDATE:

I did a Saints & Seducers CBBE version with a dick that fits the CBBE body AND everything has full bodyslide support so you can do whatever freaky body you want.

Eventually I'll do a FOMOD for all of this because the kits are getting ridiculous but for now I made a folder for experiments and early releases here. There are 3 kits:

• Saints & Seducers Patch (UNP)
  • CBBE for the CBBE textures and Bodyslide morphs
  • CBBE SOS for a schlong that fits the Dark Seducers. It also has Bodyslide morphs.

The CBBE patch has sliders for the boots because I was there. Also for the hands and feet, tho there's nothing special except getting the wrist and ankle seams right.

The schlong by default isn't showing up on all the Dark Seducers  and I don't know why. You can assign it using the SOS MCM.

Check it out, let me know if anything doesn't work.

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

@Bad Dog Check the Ya Support at discord when you get chance ;) I found an issue with Yiff 15.01 and there an easy fix for it. I took screen shots and has do with the tiger race.

Is it the female tiger heads spazzing out? BEcause  I can't seem to get them to act normally, and nothing is overwriting their entries.

6 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

No idea about anything happening on discord, checked and didn't see it and I'm not going hunting. Report bugs here.

Also, female tigers are fine.

? Guess I've got a lot of troubleshooting to do, then.

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yup, load order. How did you even do that? Anyway, re-read the installation section of the OP and make Vortex do that.

Alright moved to MO2 because Vortex can suck my dick, this is the load order now but they still have the same issues 

Furry Error MO2.PNG