1 hour ago, Baryonyx75 said:

I am trying to run the furry patch builder script, but I get an error asking for BDAssetLoader.pas. I cannot find this script in the drives or forums. I could have missed it, but if not where can I get it? Thank you.

You might have redownload it. Did you download all Bad dog Furry Yiff from google drive and patches?

Edited by rb888

(Okay, why the hell did I not get any notifications on all these posts so far and had to see the thread pop up on "latest posts" to notice? Now I'm late as fuck ?).

On 6/27/2022 at 8:02 PM, Bad Dog said:

I spoze I should really do a CBBE conversion, finally. I did muck with the textures around the neck seam tho, so not surprising the old ones have a seam.

Been using CBBE for my latest foray into SE because I've been checking out SkyFurry which does support it. Yeah, YA itself definitely needs a CBBE patch.

You can probably just get away with doing texture-projection in Blender using the LE CBBE zeroed sliders shape (which is the same as UUNP's own zeroed sliders shape, thus saving you the hassle of editing one body's to match the other, and also has the exact same UV as SE CBBE), but then you'd also need to refit the hands and feet to CBBE's seams instead. I can whip up a quick ref mesh if you still need it, seeing how you were unable to find one all this time, lol. Just say the word.

On 6/30/2022 at 1:48 PM, Bad Dog said:

UNRELATED: YA doesn't work with Saints & Seducers because they are new races. This creates an opportunity to put 2 new races into the YA world:

I've never used the S&S file but from what I've gathered all the NPCs using those races are summons, other than a single named NPC which basically despawns minutes after showing up for the first time. So that's something to keep in mind, since it's not like those races would be around much. Unless you actively place them around as part of the mod/patch or whatever.

• Since they're daedra, something like Saints are snow leopards and seducers are panthers. Meh.

I guess it could work if you want to avoid extra race work and it'd also be another way to have snep NPCs around other than Gelebor and Vyrthur (most notably female NPCs).

• Saints are deer, seducers are minotaur. Better.

Does sound better and more unique than the above option, but I kinda prefer Cervids and Minotaurs "as they are" (i.e. "normal" races like any other) instead of replacing Saints and Seducers and thus being Daedra.

Minotaurs are already canon as a sapient species (we just stretch that to being full anthro instead of beeg monsters) and ESO has Fauns, which, while technically very aggressive and not really getting along with other races, does provide a flimsy lore base to build Cervids on.

• Otters? Don't seem to fit.

Nah, I don't think it fits either.

• Saints are unicorns? Seducers could still be panthers.

...could work? If you were to go for that I'd suggest doing something to set them apart from standard Equines, beyond the horn alone. I dunno, unique body textures or something like that? Not sure, though.

• Saints are something, seducers are snekdogs. Nightstalkers have nothing to do with YA lore, but WTF. This would be a good bit more work.

Interesting idea. I guess I wouldn't say no to having more races available. Would they just be a straight up port of the FO4 Snekdogs as-is, or would any changes be made to their looks or whatever?

• Other thoughts?

I dunno, I'd offer any of my creations but the only thing I've got so far is bears and crocodiles. I'm pretty sure neither would fit, lol. ?

Otherwise, any other species you'd be willing to create for the sake of this?

I'm also thinking that if the furrifier finds an unknown NPC race it should default it to wolves. Boring but at least it wouldn't crash.

I'd say that's a reasonable workaround.

5 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

Not sure if this has been asked before but is there a way to have this mod only affect male npcs while keeping female npcs normal?

Not a thing, would require the entire mod's plugin data to be rebuilt from scratch, chances are it will never happen unless you do it yourself.

10 hours ago, rb888 said:

Do this also to hands and feet and first person body and clothes too.

2022-07-04 01_39_45-BodySlide.png

Alright well, using the presets bundled with bhunp doesn't cause any problems. but as soon as i use other presets, it breaks.

From what i'm seeing, the custom presets don't change the size of the wrists on the body, while the pre-packaged ones do.

Building the hands doesn't change anything, I still get seams. 

Am I just shit out of luck?

I'm uploading a copy of the CBBE assets I've been using as a reference for others to use. I seem to recall the meshes came from elsewhere in either this thread, or the LE version. Regardless, I ran the feet through OS as to include tri-based morphs for 3BA (the hands didn't have any morphs applied when I tried).

I think there's a slight seem at extreme angles for the hands / feet, but are serviceable for the most part.

The textures come from the v9 / v10 version of the mod, IIRC. I can't do textures for the life of me. I think there's a shading mismatch on Lykaios neck rear, but I can't do anything about that.

1940206704_YACBBE.zip

3 hours ago, ShufflesLucario said:

Alright well, using the presets bundled with bhunp doesn't cause any problems. but as soon as i use other presets, it breaks.

From what i'm seeing, the custom presets don't change the size of the wrists on the body, while the pre-packaged ones do.

Building the hands doesn't change anything, I still get seams. 

Am I just shit out of luck?

You could start over? Make sure there no CBBE left over overlay with the BHUNP? I know it's pain in the rear. For me I put all my stuff into main data folder. That just me. Anyway did you used body UNP renewal type? Don't used the mini dresses there issue with them with the body slide too. Did you choice the body with the 3.05 version? and choice Build batch with all things you choice? Make sure the build batch don't have CBBE and Never nude check mark.

4 hours ago, rb888 said:

You could start over? Make sure there no CBBE left over overlay with the BHUNP? I know it's pain in the rear. For me I put all my stuff into main data folder. That just me. Anyway did you used body UNP renewal type? Don't used the mini dresses there issue with them with the body slide too. Did you choice the body with the 3.05 version? and choice Build batch with all things you choice? Make sure the build batch don't have CBBE and Never nude check mark.

I kinda fixed it by using sliders to fit the pre packaged body types, so lighter bodies look a bit weird but it fixes the issue.

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

The actor plugin will fix any other issues too. Do  you have engines fixes too?

Face Discoloration Fix SE.7z 210.42 kB · 1 download ActorLimitPlugin.7z 6.55 kB · 1 download

Could you NOT redistribute other modders' work without their permission? Y'know, basic modding etiquette? You keep doing this shit everywhere for some reason.

Just post a link to the original mods' Nexus pages instead, it's not that hard.

Edited by Blaze69

Anyhow, @Bad Dog I'm trying to run the new xEdit scripts included with YA v14, but I'm getting an error message about missing .pas files. BD_Furry_Armor_Fixup script required one "BDScriptTools.pas" which wasn't part of the main download but which I've been able to dig up from the YA v13 Drive folder, but now BD_Furry_Patch_Builder is also asking for a "BDAssetLoader.pas" which I can't seem to find anywhere.

You'll probably need to manually pack all your .pas files and upload them to the Drive folder as the "YA xEdit Script Resources" package or something like that to avoid missing file errors like these.

Okay phreaks and phuzzybutts, I got you a CBBE patch. This includes hands and feet that match the usual CBBE models. If somehow you used a base that has the UNP wrists and ankles you need to delete those hands and feet out of the patch.

I did a bunch of cleanup on the textures and it's possible the seams are now better on the CBBE patch than on vanilla UNP. At the same time I found some errors or issues in some female heads and regenerated them, which means new facegen, which means a new major version number. Sorry about that. Those of you who have made NPC patches will have to do it again. If you don't use CBBE don't bother.

Hands and feet come with tri files but there's no there there--the only tri of interest goes between 0 and 1 weight. I don't think you need them but I am not a Bodyslide expert so you've got them.

I also borrowed some HDT stuff from the SkyFurry people and now there are HDT tails available to you. They aren't perfect but I think they're pretty good, especially if you are likely to have bodies jammed up against other bodies in odd and unusual positions. I did tweak a few things, so blame anything you don't like on me.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

especially if you are likely to have bodies jammed up against other bodies in odd and unusual positions. I

...It's like you know how I play Skyrim. ?

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Hands and feet come with tri files but there's no there there

There where? ? What about Digi, will that work with CBBE?

On 7/7/2022 at 2:43 PM, ShufflesLucario said:

Is there any other SOS addons compatible with YA? I want a cut cock but this mod only offers uncut ones (females appreciated)

YA_SOS_VP_Schlongs_Patch.7z

Try this...? I'm...honestly not sure where I picked it up, but it might help you?

Edited by MonVert

My "there's no there there" comment just meant that none of the Bodyslide morphs I saw touch the hand or wrist seams. There's one called "Wrist" and one called "Ankles" but all those do is morph between 0 and 1 weight.

@Bad Dog

So, I've been getting a lot of this with Sabrelions since the update...

SabrelinoWTF.thumb.JPG.ea9e046f2a932e9c39d489caf44f5272.JPG

Any idea what's causing it? ?

Edit: Looks like the sabrelionfemalehead.nif included in v15 is borked, when compared to v14....and comes with two chargen.tri files.

Edited by MonVert

GODDAMN IT HOW DID THAT GET OUT THE DOOR

Fix going up now.

(That was a super-obvious fuckup on the head I did on purpose to convince myself some more subtle fixes made it in. I was sure I'd replaced it with the right version.

Crap crap crap and this means redoing facegen for female orcs.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for reporting.

Edited by Bad Dog