So you still don't have the load order right--too much stuff loading after the YA mods. Move the hoodies mods before YA and same with ZAZ, Bodyslide, and XP32.

Also you're mixing different version of YA + patches which can be a problem the major version number changed. Better to get the latest YA and build your own patch with the new patching tools.

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

So you still don't have the load order right--too much stuff loading after the YA mods. Move the hoodies mods before YA and same with ZAZ, Bodyslide, and XP32.

Also you're mixing different version of YA + patches which can be a problem the major version number changed. Better to get the latest YA and build your own patch with the new patching tools.

Patching tools? I've never heard of these, and I'll fix that. So the mods should load at the top right? I assume the patcher is some tool? Where would it be? And I assume I need to delete all the old patches

On 10/26/2019 at 9:30 PM, Bad Dog said:

Patches to work with your load order are in the "Patches for Other Mods" folder.

1. USSEP patch, if using USSEP
  2. Gear patch - Vanilla headgear is already set in the base mod. Gear added by other mods isn't, and any modifications to vanilla gear made by other mods will be lost. Build a patch to make sure your load order works with YA. Do this and load this after the consolidated gear mod you made above.
  3. NPC patch - To make all the (non-vanilla) NPCs in your load order furry. Surprising mods have NPCs you need to worry about. Build an NPC patch to cover them.
  4. Any other patches from the "Patches for Other Mods" folder on the Drive.  The mod description links to the mod they are for, as does the description in the ESP itself. These patches will generally change things beyond just NPCs and armor, statues for example.

Follow the links and you'll get to instructions.

@Bad Dog Everything working good now Just having head tracking issues with Orcs and Lions. Tigers are fix. Where does the Cat race load order go at? Sex does work now :) SO dam close buddy. lol.  where in the list does the cat race goes top or middle or last last?

ScreenShot201.png

2022-07-29 19_10_36-Skyrim Special Edition – Mod Organizer v2.4.4 (robertmc8).png

Edited by rb888
8 hours ago, Dark_Messiah said:

Hey bad dog, a question, if i want to use custom race textures like forgotten argonian roots or the dragonian textures, how do i fix the feet textures or are such custom textures not compatible with this mod?

Um, by doing a bunch of work? 

Problem is you have to blend the textures across the seam across all 4 texture layers (diffuse, normal, specular, subsurface) and ideally do that so it only changes the hand/foot texture, not the body texture. 

4 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

The STEP set up for XEdit seems to use a LOT of light and texture overhaul

Maybe I need to be clearer there--I don't mean you have to install all the STEP mods, just that STEP walks you through how to get xEdit working with MO so it sees all your mods and you know where the output goes. 

On 7/26/2022 at 11:09 AM, Astronaut0 said:

Hi hi

When playing as a female character, everything works just fine, but as a male character, the genital area disappears during animations and I am left with an invisible space. Other male characters still keep theirs, just the PC's disappears during animations.

I have attached a picture of the problem and the load order I currently use. Does anyone know what I've messed up here?

1235366181_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_07.23-10_13_57_39.png.860cd0096a379d7596f28e4f24745626.png

loadorder.txt 4.24 kB · 0 downloads plugins.txt 2.28 kB · 0 downloads

Did you manage to find a solution for this? I have the same thing, my female character is fine but my femboi's junk disappears every time he bottoms. In very limited animations, it appears again.

11 hours ago, KiWolfGirl said:

Did you manage to find a solution for this? I have the same thing, my female character is fine but my femboi's junk disappears every time he bottoms. In very limited animations, it appears again.

Did you replace the sos again to see if fixes it?

3 hours ago, rb888 said:

Did you replace the sos again to see if fixes it?

I don't really understand what you mean by replace again. Do you mean reinstall the mod? Or disable/enable it? Or do something specific in the mod customization menu for it? Also I know there was instructions in the mod page to disable a certain part of SoS.

@ShufflesLucario I don't think "No Enchantment Restrictions" are relevant to your problem. It might make it possible to disenchant or re-enchant your dick, but as long as you don't do that...

I went back a few pages without finding the original problem tho. 

@KiWolfGirl Are you staying in 3rd person? Do you have a 1st person mod?

Edit: Also confirm that you have seen male NPCs of the same race as your PC (which is male, ya?) keep their erect schlongs during sex.

Edited by Bad Dog

Hello - nice work with this mod, some real high quality work here!

Two things thing came to mind I wanted to share:

1. The hoodies url in the the installation points to the LE version. I was having a hard time getting it working until I finally took notice to this and manually went over to the SSE version.

2. Could the troubleshooting FAQ section add a few things to check for the infamous black/dark head bug? I searched every instance of other people having this problem on this thread and spent forever trying everything I could find but nothing ever worked for me.

Hi Bad Dog,

I found an issue with the "BD_Furry_Armor_Fixup" script from the tools folder on the google drive.

If you uncheck the footgear option and leave the headgear option on, the script fails because YA is never added as a master.

Simply adding a 'AddRecursiveMaster(patchFile, yaFile)' during the LoadRaces loop fixes this.

Cheers

I found another issue with YA 15.0.1:

During FaceGen with 'Ctrl+F4' in Creation Kit (AE version with 'Creation Kit Fixes Updated') it crashes when processing Male Bretons with the following error in the side window:

TEXTURES: Scene Root : FoxMaleHead is missing a facegen tint map
ASSERTION: Face geometry missing base morph extra data (e:\_skyrimhd\code\gamesln\shared\facegen\bsfacegenmorph.cpp line 179)

I am not sure if this is caused by 'Creation Kit Fixes Updated' raising errors more fatally or if the error is 'ignorable' in an unpatched Creation Kit...

EDIT: Nevermind turns out I was using v15 somehow...

Edited by lolic