6 minutes ago, NaiveWerew0lf said:

I ran FNIS but nothing changed, followed a video on its nexus page

My rule for running FNIS within MO with multiple profiles:

1. Reinstall FNIS behaviors into a new mod called "<Profile> FNIS" or something like that.
  2. Instal FNIS Creatures into the same mod using "merge".
  3. Enable the new mod.
  4. Edit your FNIS definition in MO to create new files in your new mod. (You can also copy from overwrite after the fact, but I find this easiest.)
  5. Run FNIS. 
  6. Enjoy

In theory not all those steps are necessary. In practice, they work every time.

where is the merge tool on Mo2

I'll also add that earlier i removed XP and FNIS and the animations worked fine in character creation but the female nord crashes the game, i added them back since and it doesnt cause a crash

Edited by NaiveWerew0lf
3 hours ago, NaiveWerew0lf said:

where is the merge tool on Mo2

I'll also add that earlier i removed XP and FNIS and the animations worked fine in character creation but the female nord crashes the game, i added them back since and it doesnt cause a crash

Backup slow as you go. Remember if you Sex stuff you need all its items too with bad dog stuff also.

suggested load order:
(Skyrim DLC and Patch mods here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm (only if fully installed)
CreatureFramework.esm
(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (only if installed)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

--------------------------------------------------

This load order most helpful for me ;).

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, back to the OP and read what it says about load order. Don't depend on LOOT to sort things by default. I recommend adding YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp to the "Late Loaders" or "High Priority Overrides" group. 

Yea I figure loot wasn't the best with it. I'm still having the body texture issue though sadly :/

13 hours ago, ShufflesLucario said:

Yea I figure loot wasn't the best with it. I'm still having the body texture issue though sadly :/

Here an guide you can used. This for Skyfurry with Fluf works and Bad Dog mods. everything working! With BHUNP. Fix my load order but either then that it works :).

loadorder.txt

Edited by rb888
9 minutes ago, ShufflesLucario said:

Ended up switching to bhunp, which fixed the texture problem.

But now i have another problem where i get ugly seams on my character's wrists... Any help?

I tried building the body in bodyslide a few times, but i still get that problem :/

20220703134158_1.jpg

20220703134229_1.jpg

20220703134239_1.jpg

apparently it only happens on low weight? anybody have a fix?

On 6/28/2022 at 6:52 PM, jadzia8 said:

this mod doesn't do anything to Staada, from the Saints and Seducers questline.  she still has a very human appearance, and when i went to talk to her, game bugged out.

now that we know this is an issue, and since i used a custom race when i discovered it... would the game bug out if i was a Yiffy race when this happens, andi  turn the mod off for a moment, away from any NPC's other than Staada?

8 hours ago, ShufflesLucario said:

Ended up switching to bhunp, which fixed the texture problem.

But now i have another problem where i get ugly seams on my character's wrists... Any help?

I tried building the body in bodyslide a few times, but i still get that problem :/

20220703134158_1.jpg

20220703134229_1.jpg

20220703134239_1.jpg

You have used the BHUNP from 3.05 version. And redo the body slide which body type make sure you check the build batch before you run build on it.

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

You have used the BHUNP from 3.05 version. And redo the body slide which body type make sure you check the build batch before you run build on it.

I did batch build, yes. I also built the hands, but they're only the right size at max weight, otherwise the top is too small for the arm. Idk what's causing it.

1 hour ago, ShufflesLucario said:

I did batch build, yes. I also built the hands, but they're only the right size at max weight, otherwise the top is too small for the arm. Idk what's causing it.

Used BHUNP- Skinny for now and Ref 3 version!