7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

How do you lose the whole run? There's generally an autosave you can go back to. If not load up something like Jaxonz Save so you don't have to start over.

Yes, I think there's a problem with ICOW or with just the college. But it's like the hard crash outside Riften--the individuals all seem to work fine but the location crashes anyway. I gave up on trying to get SE stable and have been focusing on horses but I'll go see if I can track down the problem.

The thing is that after the freeze happens once, any save that is loaded (no matter how far back, and I'm talking I make hard saves every 10-20 mins so I have a LOT to choose from) will load into a frozen state. I have never encountered a bug like that before, and I don't know if that makes it easier or harder to troubleshoot lmao. But I agree with you that it seems to be unrelated to a person in this case. Why it happens I do not understand. Its never at the same physical point, or the same dialogue or point in time during the quest, it just happens 'at some point' after being there for a little while. This is actually also the same issue I was/am having in Bannered Mare. I might get one night stay there, I might get 20, but it -will- freeze, and after it does there's no going back.

Due to the complexity I'm not sure we will have a solution, but at this point the problem solver in me is more fascinated than infuriated.

it took me a bit to figure out, but I found the problem with the lack of nude males, SOS original needs to be downloaded, but so does SKSE... which doesn't work for me, so yeah. other than that, the only problems I can find is that the hair selection completely shuts down the game if I go too far to the left and there is no patch for RS Children overhaul (well, it aint really a problem, just something I hope to see some day in the future) and I found a similar glitch to the hair thing between the bandit camp west of solitude (you must take it over to join the imperial legion) and the thalmor fort you go to to free the captured nord, its on a tower made platform hosting one wolf which I killed before going on it. other than that, there doesn't seem to be any problems so far and these problems are extremely easy to bypass. thank you so much for this mod, fukin love it and I appreciate the amount of work that was put into it, with all of the helmets made to custom fit the nice furbois. (speaking of helmets, I forgot I had the CAN mod activated which changed all the hold guards to have helmet faces, so the helmets look like they bend awkwardly over more helmets, I fukin lost it with laughter when I saw it, no patch needed, I guarantee) 

11 hours ago, Kaye-nine said:

it took me a bit to figure out, but I found the problem with the lack of nude males, SOS original needs to be downloaded, but so does SKSE... which doesn't work for me, so yeah. other than that, the only problems I can find is that the hair selection completely shuts down the game if I go too far to the left and there is no patch for RS Children overhaul (well, it aint really a problem, just something I hope to see some day in the future) and I found a similar glitch to the hair thing between the bandit camp west of solitude (you must take it over to join the imperial legion) and the thalmor fort you go to to free the captured nord, its on a tower made platform hosting one wolf which I killed before going on it. other than that, there doesn't seem to be any problems so far and these problems are extremely easy to bypass. thank you so much for this mod, fukin love it and I appreciate the amount of work that was put into it, with all of the helmets made to custom fit the nice furbois. (speaking of helmets, I forgot I had the CAN mod activated which changed all the hold guards to have helmet faces, so the helmets look like they bend awkwardly over more helmets, I fukin lost it with laughter when I saw it, no patch needed, I guarantee) 

soon for the males over haul.

Greetings there.

I noticed someone mentioning the problem with Lydia's eyes before and them not rendering correctly (basically pulled up into her skull).

Is there a sort of fix regarding that, there has been nothing mentioned about it and any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

@Kaye-nine are you sure you have the latest? I think all the hair problems are solved. I can't get it to crash by flipping through the hairs.

Is the loincloth vanilla or fundoshi-style? If vanilla, you don't have SOS installed right. If fundoshi, SOS can't figure out what dicks to give them. Sure you have all the ESPs enabled?

EDIT: Saw your later note. Yeah, SKSE is a SOS requirement, actually a requirement for most interesting mods. 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:43 PM, DJShamrock said:

The thing is that after the freeze happens once, any save that is loaded (no matter how far back, and I'm talking I make hard saves every 10-20 mins so I have a LOT to choose from) will load into a frozen state

Okay, yeah, I haven't seen that before. 

On 2/21/2020 at 1:33 AM, Prairie_Wolf said:

Something that was causing crashes for me in my most recent YA playthrough was Argonians added by other mods, which was usually fixed by re-doing the face-gen of said Argonians in the CK with YA loaded.

Yes, unfortunately SE crashes and burns if the tris don't match the head parts. The facegen is required.

2 hours ago, Maranes said:

I noticed someone mentioning the problem with Lydia's eyes before and them not rendering correctly (basically pulled up into her skull).

Is it that, or does she have demon eyes? (All black.) I think I noticed that.

On 2/21/2020 at 8:43 AM, DJShamrock said:

The thing is that after the freeze happens once, any save that is loaded (no matter how far back, and I'm talking I make hard saves every 10-20 mins so I have a LOT to choose from) will load into a frozen state. I have never encountered a bug like that before, and I don't know if that makes it easier or harder to troubleshoot lmao. But I agree with you that it seems to be unrelated to a person in this case. Why it happens I do not understand. Its never at the same physical point, or the same dialogue or point in time during the quest, it just happens 'at some point' after being there for a little while. This is actually also the same issue I was/am having in Bannered Mare. I might get one night stay there, I might get 20, but it -will- freeze, and after it does there's no going back.

Due to the complexity I'm not sure we will have a solution, but at this point the problem solver in me is more fascinated than infuriated.

It could be because of the Argonian NPC added by that mod, I had a similar issue where whenever she was loaded into the same cell as me the game would freeze and I would have to close it manually.

Edit: try installing this file after Immersive college and YA

ICoW Argonian NPC Fix.rar

10 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Actually if you look closely her irises are kind of inside of her skull, they are turned upwards weirdly for some reason. Took some screenshots and used free cam to float in.

20200223043740_1.jpg

20200223043810_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Prairie_Wolf said:

It could be because of the Argonian NPC added by that mod, I had a similar issue where whenever she was loaded into the same cell as me the game would freeze and I would have to close it manually.

Edit: try installing this file after Immersive college and YA

ICoW Argonian NPC Fix.rar 172.78 kB · 0 downloads

I will.... give this a shot >.> I actually forgot there was an Argonian with this (literally been ages since I was at the College) so I wasn't sure why you were talking about them lol. My b.

Also yes, Lydia is very much a demon. No idea why but honestly her eyes have never bothered me /that/ much. Glad its the same for everyone.

14 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

I will.... give this a shot >.> I actually forgot there was an Argonian with this (literally been ages since I was at the College) so I wasn't sure why you were talking about them lol. My b.

Also yes, Lydia is very much a demon. No idea why but honestly her eyes have never bothered me /that/ much. Glad its the same for everyone.

I have tried the patch itself. Loaded it into MO2 but sadly it didn't work. Lydia still has the same turned up eyes with her irises looking into the top of her skull.

EDIT: I actually misunderstood and didn't read properly above, so I just took a patch that was meant for something else, apologies. My mistake!

Then it still stands, I do not know if there is any fix for Lydia's eyes being like that.

20200223131725_1.jpg

17 hours ago, Maranes said:

I have tried the patch itself. Loaded it into MO2 but sadly it didn't work. Lydia still has the same turned up eyes with her irises looking into the top of her skull.

EDIT: I actually misunderstood and didn't read properly above, so I just took a patch that was meant for something else, apologies. My mistake!

Then it still stands, I do not know if there is any fix for Lydia's eyes being like that.

20200223131725_1.jpg

You may be force start clean save and files if since there issue. there is newer updated to mods if you haven't check long time? Maybe to much overlapping updates on the files?

On 2/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, Maranes said:

-snip-

-snip-

So, out of curiosity I checked Lydia in the CK and it turns out her eyes are borked there as well.

Capture.PNG.b1cf038bc87db43b1d957742eb473922.PNG

Which means it would be something @Bad Dog will have to fix in the next version of YA as the problem is Lydia's eye parts in the main .esp.

In the mean time this should work as a temporary fix -snip-

Edit: This fix didn't work, try the one on the next page

On 2/22/2020 at 10:26 PM, Bad Dog said:

Okay, yeah, I haven't seen that before. 

Yes, unfortunately SE crashes and burns if the tris don't match the head parts. The facegen is required.

Great news bud. Everything working and loading in and feet are on the cart. If you folks want follow my guide list go ahead. I put everything in the data folder :).

2020-02-24 19_55_47-Nexus Mod Manager (0.71.2) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

2020-02-24 19_56_11-Nexus Mod Manager (0.71.2) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

On 2/24/2020 at 7:26 AM, Prairie_Wolf said:

So, out of curiosity I checked Lydia in the CK and it turns out her eyes are borked there as well.

Capture.PNG.b1cf038bc87db43b1d957742eb473922.PNG

Which means it would be something @Bad Dog will have to fix in the next version of YA as the problem is Lydia's eye parts in the main .esp.

In the mean time this should work as a temporary fixYA Lydia Fix.rar

Greetings there. I tried applying your fix. Sorry for the slow reply. Has been a busy week. Her fur is darkened now but the eyes are the same.

I put the zip into MO2 and just activated it and put it last in the load order. I have gotten this as a result.

20200226224322_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Maranes said:

Greetings there. I tried applying your fix. Sorry for the slow reply. Has been a busy week. Her fur is darkened now but the eyes are the same.

I put the zip into MO2 and just activated it and put it last in the load order. I have gotten this as a result.

20200226224322_1.jpg

for me I put everything in data folder don't used MOG thing I used the nexus one.