Can someone put full Inconsequential NPCs mod for Furry Age SE, if anyone has it ?

@Bad Dog

I know you have a lot of work, but can you create children race for all furry race, only blank race? Some mod add children for elven or khajiit(Khajiit Caravan Kittens or Argonian Hatchlings for example), and I wish unified this with other furry race. Only perfectionism and nothing else.

2 hours ago, PiaR said:

Can someone put full Inconsequential NPCs mod for Furry Age SE, if anyone has it ?

@Bad Dog

I know you have a lot of work, but can you create children race for all furry race, only blank race? Some mod add children for elven or khajiit(Khajiit Caravan Kittens or Argonian Hatchlings for example), and I wish unified this with other furry race. Only perfectionism and nothing else.

There is a Mod converting tool https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316  Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Youtube Tutorial are are there in web. You can convert your LE mod to SE easily.

34 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll chase down hair problems.

I saved a preset of my Nord before changing the hair styles, as I had this problem in the past.  And sure enough, Skyrim crashed to desktop when changing from hairstyle 28 to hairstyle 29 (I was changing them slowly to see if I could catch which one did it).

However, when I loaded my preset, I couldn't duplicate the problem.  It almost seemed like it was the combination of changing a bunch of sliders during character creation /before/ changing the hair styles is what triggers it.  If you don't futz with all of the sliders first, and just change the hair styles, it doesn't seem to crash.

25 minutes ago, howlwind said:

I saved a preset of my Nord before changing the hair styles, as I had this problem in the past.  And sure enough, Skyrim crashed to desktop when changing from hairstyle 28 to hairstyle 29 (I was changing them slowly to see if I could catch which one did it).

However, when I loaded my preset, I couldn't duplicate the problem.  It almost seemed like it was the combination of changing a bunch of sliders during character creation /before/ changing the hair styles is what triggers it.  If you don't futz with all of the sliders first, and just change the hair styles, it doesn't seem to crash.

In my case just don't touch hair style slider are work. other sliders are work fine but as soon as touch hair style it freeze. 

13 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

V7.4 up, fixes the hair CTD I know about (female breton) and the Dragonborn facemask issue SSD reported above.

I can now go through all the sliders without crashing. Still crash outside Riften tho.

Thanks for the update!

If it helps with bug tracking the only crashes I've had have come from restless draugr. One in the first dungeon of the companions questline and one in the first dungeon of the mage's guild questline. I'll install the new version and see if that fixes it.

On 1/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, Kardien Lupus said:

There is a Mod converting tool https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316  Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Youtube Tutorial are are there in web. You can convert your LE mod to SE easily.

Thank you, I think I’ll convert it myself without any problems.

I was more concerned about the presence of appropriate meshes and textures for children's races, in particular for non-gaming, elves, orcs. Otherwise, there is nothing to convert.
Well, I think this is not such an urgent problem.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

FYI I tried to do a patch for Immersive College on SE and I'm getting a hard crash in the courtyard. I'll be looking to see if I can figure out why.

I also have ICOW and inside the personal quarters (how is it called... Attunement) is one of the crash heavy areas I ran into (similar to Bannered Mare. Still have issues there, but one thing at a time)

So uh. I have a problem with CBBE. The textures are just...wrong. The nipple isn't where it's supposed to be, and I have a hip seam error.image.png.656e17a27511940b7f6e32886f1be818.png

After an hour of installing various texture replacements, trying to see if the issue was me just not having CBBE textures installed, I figured out it's actually the YA mods. Specifically, 01 Yiffy Age SE, 02 Yiffy Age Digi, and 04 Yiffy Age SOS SE After disabling them, the textures were great. image.png.2ea3509374c10f25744dfc88f663d447.png

But after re-enabling them, they were broken, again.

Also, the listing in the Google Drive is..kind of odd. There's a 01, a 02, and then it goes to 04 when it comes to installing YA. Where's 03?

image.png.6e5215f821156ec60e17cdaaebac550a.png

5 minutes ago, Zaiketsu said:

So uh. I have a problem with CBBE. The textures are just...wrong. The nipple isn't where it's supposed to be, and I have a hip seam error.

After an hour of installing various texture replacements, trying to see if the issue was me just not having CBBE textures installed, I figured out it's actually the YA mods. Specifically, 01 Yiffy Age SE, 02 Yiffy Age Digi, and 04 Yiffy Age SOS SE After disabling them, the textures were great. 

But after re-enabling them, they were broken, again.

Also, the listing in the Google Drive is..kind of odd. There's a 01, a 02, and then it goes to 04 when it comes to installing YA. Where's 03?

Well bud, those human textures have zero (hard 0) to do with Yiffy age, at all, so it would not matter what human CBBE textures you install, becuase you need to just install the cbbe body, and then download and install the Yiffy age Cbbe texture set.  

2 minutes ago, Zaiketsu said:

...There's a Yiffy Age CBBE Texture set?

Yes it's in the google drive ?

-edit-

Seems to be missing from the drive for some reason, but, it's available on the drive for LE and will most likely work with SE, if you just run it through a quick optimizer. :D 

3 minutes ago, Zaiketsu said:

...There's a Yiffy Age CBBE Texture set? I didn't see anything like that in the google drive.

And, fyi, the human texture there is just BodySlide's preview. I have the same issues in-game with any race I try. :v

hmm can't say I've run into this issue before honestly, can't tell what it's trying to do, give installing the CBBE textures for yiffy age a shot, and run the game, if that isnt working try uninstalling all body mods, and reinstalling them, then installing the yiffy age textures after that. 

2 minutes ago, Zaiketsu said:

Are you sure? Because I don't see anything that looks like "CBBE Textures"

-edit-

I'm afraid I don't even know where to find an optimizer, or how to use it

they should work fine without one most likely, so it's worth a shot still, and I'll link you an optimizer it's pretty straight forward.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

Nope, after doing that, it just gave me a purple/untextured set of underwear when I undressed my character. I think I'll just wait for Bad Dog to hopefully reupload the file.

edit: nevermind, I fixed what was wrong there, just some BodySlide Group fuckery, the textures are fixed now.

15 hours ago, FoxxoInSoxxo said:

what kinda mods would work well with this. Also any new versions sense December??

Yes I will share my updated list min spec to run if want sex too with the game lol. Finally got my system up and running retesting for him.

17 hours ago, rb888 said:

This cheap pc much faster in copy an pasting took only 2 mins to do 13.6 then old on like half hour lol wow!

This never bad news. Technology develop much faster and stronger these days. Make Old thing much obsoleted bring new better one.  It's good thing You got a well working PC

15 hours ago, Kardien Lupus said:

This never bad news. Technology develop much faster and stronger these days. Make Old thing much obsoleted bring new better one.  It's good thing You got a well working PC

it only really cost me 260 bucks for upgraded since others are fine like SSD my graphics card and power supply.