3 minutes ago, rayleythepolf said:

Ok, It was working pretty good, every once and a while it would crash, but when i reloaded it would work like nothing happened. However, i just reached the chamber after the dragon claw door in Dead men's respite and as I walk up the hall way to enter it, it crashes without fail every time i try

Just back up working folder. Before adding other mods. That what I've been doing and testing.

11 hours ago, rb888 said:

Just back up working folder. Before adding other mods. That what I've been doing and testing.

There are certain areas that will just straight up crash everytime and it's best just to avoid those areas, but it is getting better. I also wish that we had female furry mannequins, but Im sure Bad Dog is already super busy.

17 hours ago, rayleythepolf said:

Ok, It was working pretty good, every once and a while it would crash, but when i reloaded it would work like nothing happened. However, i just reached the chamber after the dragon claw door in Dead men's respite and as I walk up the hall way to enter it, it crashes without fail every time i try

How fast is system? You have least 16 gigs of ram?

12 hours ago, tundrawolf42 said:

female furry mannequins

WTF does a female mannequin look like anyway.

Now's the time to ask for shit, I've done the heavy lifting on the horses and won't pick up a new major project right away.

Report all the areas that produce reliable crashes. This really will help with the debugging. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Now's the time to ask for shit, I've done the heavy lifting on the horses and won't pick up a new major project right away.

Report all the areas that produce reliable crashes. This really will help with the debugging. 

Looking forward for the port bud :).

I can't get SOS to load with my game my Mod Manager has it set it was working before i removed this pack temporarily as i was cleaning old mods out and updating them and now whenever I start its the SFW load screen and every male has the missing crotch space. SOS MCM isn't picking up the schlongs either. Is there a solution to this? (been trying different load orders for hours on this with 0 luck)

On 3/14/2020 at 1:52 PM, Topdog15445 said:

so I have been having an issue where my game keeps crashing whenever i try to enter or even find the college of winterhold.

if you look back a couple pages I was having this same issue, possible patch for icow there but I have a feeling its something else

On 3/10/2020 at 9:12 PM, Bad Dog said:

Skeever/mouse race when

For some reason, everytime I encounter an argonian non-vanilla NPC, the game always freezes. Did some tests around Yiffy Age and found that Vanilla Argonians are okay, then once I disabled Yiffy Age, I was able to talk to these non-vanilla NPCs. These NPCs are coming from Immersive Encounters and I've also installed the patch for as well. All other NPCs are working fine, but for some reason, Argonians seem to be an issue. Not sure why.

WIth my testing and playing around, it seems to stem from their voice. Now normal vanilla Argonians are fine, their voices work perfectly, but Mod-created ones seem buggy. Firstly, with Yiffy Age enabled, once they are triggered to talk, the game freezes. With Yiffy Age disabled, they talk, but not in an Argonian voice but a human one. So I'm not sure why that is the case, it could be another mod that's screwing things up but I can't seem to pin-point the error. Not sure if anyone else is having similar issues as well.

It tends to be female argonians rather than male since I encountered a male argonian theif I was able to talk to and kill without a freeze, shortly after I was heading toward Fort Greymoor where a group of three were walking down the path led by a female argonian, once they saw the bandits in the fort, they ran towards them, right before the female argonian was about to say something while attacking, the game froze. I may try the same encounter again without Yiffy Age to see if it works without freezing just to narrow it down.

EDIT: Just tested a few other scenarios to see if it froze. So one test I disabled Yiffy Age and did the encounter like I said I would. Encountered the Female Argonian and this time she spoke, then it froze. So I thought then maybe it isn't Yiffy Age. So I went to a different profile in MO2 where I had very few mods installed to narrow it down. Started a new game and put Dawn of Skyrim mod in because there's a male argonian merchant just outside of Breezehome in Whiterun, went there and spoke to him, he spoke, but then it froze. Therefore, it has something to do with both genders of Argonians and something to do with either Yiffy Age or it's other plugins not agreeing with Mod-created NPCs. Still not sure what's causing this.

4 hours ago, fenix_462000 said:

For some reason, everytime I encounter an argonian non-vanilla NPC, the game always freezes. Did some tests around Yiffy Age and found that Vanilla Argonians are okay, then once I disabled Yiffy Age, I was able to talk to these non-vanilla NPCs. These NPCs are coming from Immersive Encounters and I've also installed the patch for as well. All other NPCs are working fine, but for some reason, Argonians seem to be an issue. Not sure why.

WIth my testing and playing around, it seems to stem from their voice. Now normal vanilla Argonians are fine, their voices work perfectly, but Mod-created ones seem buggy. Firstly, with Yiffy Age enabled, once they are triggered to talk, the game freezes. With Yiffy Age disabled, they talk, but not in an Argonian voice but a human one. So I'm not sure why that is the case, it could be another mod that's screwing things up but I can't seem to pin-point the error. Not sure if anyone else is having similar issues as well.

It tends to be female argonians rather than male since I encountered a male argonian theif I was able to talk to and kill without a freeze, shortly after I was heading toward Fort Greymoor where a group of three were walking down the path led by a female argonian, once they saw the bandits in the fort, they ran towards them, right before the female argonian was about to say something while attacking, the game froze. I may try the same encounter again without Yiffy Age to see if it works without freezing just to narrow it down.

EDIT: Just tested a few other scenarios to see if it froze. So one test I disabled Yiffy Age and did the encounter like I said I would. Encountered the Female Argonian and this time she spoke, then it froze. So I thought then maybe it isn't Yiffy Age. So I went to a different profile in MO2 where I had very few mods installed to narrow it down. Started a new game and put Dawn of Skyrim mod in because there's a male argonian merchant just outside of Breezehome in Whiterun, went there and spoke to him, he spoke, but then it froze. Therefore, it has something to do with both genders of Argonians and something to do with either Yiffy Age or it's other plugins not agreeing with Mod-created NPCs. Still not sure what's causing this.

Just going to back this up and bump for @Bad Dog in case this leads anywhere.

We also have evidence that the Argonian alchemist added by Immersive College of Winterhold might be causing freezing issues there, and in my own plays the male argonian added to Thieves' Guild by Cutting Room Floor froze as well- when speaking. These two combined with your other occurrences seem to create enough of a link that could be troubleshot. I'm willing to bet your male argonian thief was also vanilla, explaining why he didn't freeze. 

I installed Skyrim LE edition primarily because it has the most translations available in my native language. In hindsight, I also found that it looks better in graphics and colors with the same settings. I had a little problem managing the LE version of bodyslide. I created a BodySlide output mod according to your description, where the right bodies and the right clothes will go. But something suspicious about handling Bodyslide when I click on the batch build the clothes are listed (many), + hands, feet, body UNP Here's a picture of the settings

1647555841_DesktopScreenshot2020_03.31-21_54_34_19.png.39164abbe957b9f5733c9e7d1cd7de9a.png

I checked with NifSkope the body and equipment files in the Bodyslide output, and that is fine. But in the game, only the gear appears well.
Something is wrong with Mod Manager here:

65853857_DesktopScreenshot2020_03.31-22_30_56_54.png.956d6f85bfc12803c12d793b932cae8d.png

Bodyslide Output is inactive for some reason

• 1757578236_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.31-21_38_12_71.png.c3e1c827875dc9e785f2586ca6ebeecc.png231374012_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.31-21_37_38_36.png.0652a6f48677ebdb9e37dc81552ab345.png