@Bad Dog

I got a couple questions about this mod (I'm pretty new to modding, so I probably don't know all the technicalities)

1) Is there a way to have the original race heads on a furry body? I'm mostly asking because the heads have been an issue and I wanted to see if I could narrow down. Also kinda want to see what it looks like.

2) Is it possible to select only certain races that get "furrified"? Again, I want to see if this has an impact on performance.

5 hours ago, MrBretten said:

@Bad Dog

I got a couple questions about this mod (I'm pretty new to modding, so I probably don't know all the technicalities)

1) Is there a way to have the original race heads on a furry body? I'm mostly asking because the heads have been an issue and I wanted to see if I could narrow down. Also kinda want to see what it looks like.

2) Is it possible to select only certain races that get "furrified"? Again, I want to see if this has an impact on performance.

The answers to both are technically Yes, but you'd have to mod the mod yourself to accomplish this, including rerunning Facegen and editing all the npcs and such. As for improving Performance any impacts would be negligible probably as the scripts probably cause a decent amount more performance loss but yeah, if you want to have fun rebuilding the mod from scratch I suppose, just don't complain about the seams.

Could someone help me? I'm having an issue with a couple of NPC's whose eyes don't render correctly.

The first time I played through, my main issue was with Lydia. It seemed like her eyes were stuck further up than they should be which left the open space a shiny black. I lived with it since it mostly just meant she had pitch black eyes.

The second time it was Tolfdir whose eyes wouldn't render correctly (I haven't checked to see if Lydia in the second run is fixed or not). Except for Tolfdir his eyes are colored to whatever the ambient backround color is. Tolfdir was also causing the game to crash, but that may just be a holdover from Saarthal being a buggy location.

Edit: Something about the save file is entirely bugged. I'm just going to delete it and go straight to the college, see if it happens again from a super early save file (in helgen tower). If it does again, I'll delete everything and make a new character and save file then go back to the college.

7 hours ago, luipaard_blade said:

Has anyone been able to get Yiffy Age to work in Skyrim VR? i get a CTD right at the Bethesda studios logo?

In previous thread someone upload Y.A VR playing screenshot. There must be way. But, scene I don't use VR I'm not much help. Just wait for other's answer. I'm Sorry for I can't be help.

I use Cathedral Assets Optimizer and convert Valehyena's Furry Immersive Clutter into SE "that change shop's sign, standing stones, Nordic ruin to furry and Plus other clutter"

Vale's page are Here : https://www.loverslab.com/profile/2568025-valehyena/

YA_Immersive_clutter_V1 SE.7z

By the way converting file to SE are seem pretty easy. Once, I learned.

5 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

In previous thread someone upload Y.A VR playing screenshot. There must be way. But, scene I don't use VR I'm not much help. Just wait for other's answer. I'm Sorry for I can't be help.

I use Cathedral Assets Optimizer and convert Valehyena's Furry Immersive Clutter into SE "that change shop's sign, standing stones, Nordic ruin to furry and Plus other clutter"

Vale's page are Here : https://www.loverslab.com/profile/2568025-valehyena/

YA_Immersive_clutter_V1 SE.7z 19.89 MB · 1 download

By the way converting file to SE are seem pretty easy. Once, I learned.

cool you did this! but I am working SE conversions myself, and will be uploading a "special" special edition pack for SE soon, so just wait and they will be converted! (you are welcome to keep porting things for yourself personally though!) 

Ok, so i'm done making the other tails work with SMP (i hope i didn't forget any of them hehe) and they all have collisions with the floor, but i had to remove collisions with the legs cuz the tails tended to get stuck on them and didn't behave greatly overall. There is a slight jitter when standing still, but much less than before (believe me) and some tails will deform a little when moving, but that is because of the way they were weighed (lykaios and khajiit tail look ok for example). Well, below are the tails and a lil gif :)

HDT SMP Tails.zip

1671297438_Desktop_AtirecomGeForce.gif.6c537123db1b9f887e005597be4ae759.gif

Alright I've got a new problem. Some random NPC's are missing their hair. I haven't figured out why this happens yet, or how to fix it. Most notably the man who runs the carriage will have his hair when he's in Whiterun stables, but not while he's in Riften stables. Sapphire in Riften is missing her hair, and I never noticed until now but Lucan from riverwood also does not have hair (but his hair was really short anyways). I suppose it's not too bad since the models look good even without hair, but some input would be appreciated.

Argonian Face Gen/Infinite Freezing Bug Report.

I reinstall both Diverse Skyrim and Populated road of Skyrim They work seems find but there are error on one Argonian merchant. She's named NPC-from populated road- and Cause CTD While Random Argonian in both mod patch are fine.

And still other Argonian in others Mods are cause CTD.

And can I request patch on Dawn of Skyrim Director's Cut V 1.4? there compatible patch on JK's skyrim town and city mod. I think add two city mod in Y.A are nice.

Also, I always thanks to you for creating this mod :)

5 minutes ago, rb888 said:

My cpu died oops found out my board too lol. Going be while it's going be have cheap 100 buck cpu upgrade already got mobo pay off. Just have to exchange to ddr4 system. It be while before testing bad dogs stuff again ????

20200120_024055.jpg

I'm really sorry. this is nightmare for PC user. a broken pin CPU? I'm really sorry. I hope you recover you loss soon. Good Luck. May Furry divine bless you.

Can confirm some/one of the hairs for the Imperial and Breton seem to crash the game when selected. I can't track down the exact one for either tho. I tried running the entire YA folder through the Cathedral Assets Optimizer but it still does it. I have yet to encounter an NPC in-world with said hair/s to make it crash, but it's easy enough to make it do so in racemenu using the slider.