Your mod works great with dicks but I cannot get the strap-on to fit the fusion body I use. I  tried to build it using Body Slide and there is a lot of misalignment. I am not very proficient with Body Slide so I would appreciate any help. If I try to edit the item in Outfit Studio it is going to clip thru body during the animations. Thanks in advance for the answer.

image.png.ce5f325f164fa6c3485e70256ba4186c.png

On 5/14/2020 at 11:05 PM, octav2002 said:

Your mod works great with dicks but I cannot get the strap-on to fit the fusion body I use. I  tried to build it using Body Slide and there is a lot of misalignment. I am not very proficient with Body Slide so I would appreciate any help. If I try to edit the item in Outfit Studio it is going to clip thru body during the animations. Thanks in advance for the answer.

image.png.ce5f325f164fa6c3485e70256ba4186c.png

Use strapon5

Безымянный.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have landed in between a rock and a hard place but can anyone confirm that below is a skeleton problem. I get the same thing using the strapon version and the dick

20200608160754_1.thumb.jpg.a083d9f456592e196ee5fd2c08aea8ac.jpg

I don't have this problem using the default one patch strapon (i.e not having this mod installed) but since this mod is now a requirement for Patch for Animations I expect there will be under the hood issues if I don't have this installed. My difficulty is I am using gender specific skeletons so my PC male character is using the ZEX skeleton but all the females are using the CBBE skeleton with knee fix (hence why Penny doesn't have horrifically deformed knees) which will not coexist with ZEX normally. I am assuming thats whats causing my problem here.

Its a big ask but is there any way I can get around this?

6 hours ago, fredfunk said:

I think I have landed in between a rock and a hard place but can anyone confirm that below is a skeleton problem. I get the same thing using the strapon version and the dick

20200608160754_1.thumb.jpg.a083d9f456592e196ee5fd2c08aea8ac.jpg

I don't have this problem using the default one patch strapon (i.e not having this mod installed) but since this mod is now a requirement for Patch for Animations I expect there will be under the hood issues if I don't have this installed. My difficulty is I am using gender specific skeletons so my PC male character is using the ZEX skeleton but all the females are using the CBBE skeleton with knee fix (hence why Penny doesn't have horrifically deformed knees) which will not coexist with ZEX normally. I am assuming thats whats causing my problem here.

Its a big ask but is there any way I can get around this?

fusion girls is much better then cbbe,  better use it instead

You can try add penis bones, in nifskope file of skeleton, press copy branch from zex and paste them to cbbe

This is what I did for servitron skeleton

15 hours ago, Indarello said:

fusion girls is much better then cbbe,  better use it instead

You can try add penis bones, in nifskope file of skeleton, press copy branch from zex and paste them to cbbe

This is what I did for servitron skeleton

Fusion girl still doesn't have a dismemberment option so while its good it is still not quite better for me.

I can see what your referring to with the penis bones though I have zero nifskope skills and mesh knowledge so I am about to have a steep learning curve. I assume I do a copy of the penis bones branch from zex and paste under the pelvis section of the CBBE skeleton in nifskope.

Is there anyway to redirect the strapon to use the zex skeleton because I do have it installed its just only the males that use it or is that just not possible.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Indarello said:

Then you type additem for all this items, one of them will be right

I do not understand? I did additem for all those ID's but all they give me is the dildo's in those colors, it does not give me an ID for the futa option.

9 hours ago, Halb43 said:

I do not understand? I did additem for all those ID's but all they give me is the dildo's in those colors, it does not give me an ID for the futa option.

Spoiler

55555.png.7fbd46f562d31ef330329fba0ed77fc1.png

You can try to build it.

I just tested and all colors give me it

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DeadlyDragon115 said:

Any Idea why nothing auto equips for animations? Tried multiple configurations for the mod the only thing that works is using the futa option and then giving myself the "Viodoe" item but that is always the futa penis no matter what way the mod is configured.

This mod is used only in my patch for anims as far as I know

• 4 weeks later...

Noticed Fusion Girl Groin Back has to be built with 0% for futa mesh to be attached correctly (Edit: Looks correct in Outfit Stuido, but not ingame).

Edit: Is there some other settings other than Groin Back that needs to be changed?

I am stupid, just spotted the Strap-On slider preset.

Never mind, even that doesn't work because bone weighting pulls it forward.  Hopefully the dirty edit i did for 3.1 works the same for 4.1.

8 hours ago, Beyound said:

Noticed Fusion Girl Groin Back has to be built with 0% for futa mesh to be attached correctly (Edit: Looks correct in Outfit Stuido, but not ingame).

Edit: Is there some other settings other than Groin Back that needs to be changed?

I am stupid, just spotted the Strap-On slider preset.

Never mind, even that doesn't work because bone weighting pulls it forward.  Hopefully the dirty edit i did for 3.1 works the same for 4.1.

Dont use groin back because it will ruin anims compatibility

On 4/28/2020 at 9:42 PM, Indarello said:

When you will build body with athletic preset set groing back to zero before build

Did what you had said previously, unless that changed.  But anyway, fixed my issue with a dirty edit to the bone weights and animations all work.

On 8/6/2020 at 13:06, Indarello said:

Fusion Girls es mucho mejor que CBBE, mejor úsala en su lugar

Puede intentar agregar huesos del pene, en el archivo nifskope del esqueleto, presione copiar rama de zex y pegarlos en cbbe

Esto es lo que hice para el esqueleto de servitron

I have the same problem, I already did everything: I changed the load order with LOOT, I did the transplant, I started a new game, it doesn't work at all.   :/