• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Nothehalo said:

I am having problems with the servitron, i have the strap-on in their inventory but they will not allow me to equip them. Is their a mod or code i can use to fix this.

It should be equipped automatically, but you can also check if strapon is from ServitronStrap.esp

type this console command in game

Spoiler

1.png.a3f29fec786cd27717059d2d8d8382db.png

strapon from servitron addon must be equal to XX000F99 id where XX is load order of ServitronStrap.esp

it must be equal or close to id from mod manager

Spoiler

2.png.578057abfb690327c3273959b7fc3c61.png

also as you can see there will be only one record for strap in the list from ServitronStrap.esp, (not more any like Camo, Leather... only one - B/W Leather)

if you dont have this esp - you chose wrong options in fomod

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, Francopirla said:

So I intalled the mod and all the Requirements but when i play a sex animations from AAF the strap's on don't pop-up on the servitron it is invisible. Also when i start an animation with a servitron he says it's a male.

Change gender to female or add strapon manually

Hey doesn't the author of servitron hang out here on LL? will they ever make a futa mesh for servitron? Since the servitron is listed as male anyway why not have a futa mesh for it? 

I have that mod from nexus that allows for different skeletons for different genders so I play as a male and use BT3 with zex skeleton for all male npcs then use CBBE with knee fix for female npcs. I actually tested playing as a female with that setup and it worked no CTD once I worked out where everything should go. If a futa mesh for servitron existed would it likely use zex skeleton? I am actually wondering what skeleton servitron uses now that I think about it.

12 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Hey doesn't the author of servitron hang out here on LL? will they ever make a futa mesh for servitron? Since the servitron is listed as male anyway why not have a futa mesh for it? 

I have that mod from nexus that allows for different skeletons for different genders so I play as a male and use BT3 with zex skeleton for all male npcs then use CBBE with knee fix for female npcs. I actually tested playing as a female with that setup and it worked no CTD once I worked out where everything should go. If a futa mesh for servitron existed would it likely use zex skeleton? I am actually wondering what skeleton servitron uses now that I think about it.

you can create mesh if you will have permission and interested
it uses skeleton from Servitron + Penis bones from Zex skeleton

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So I downloaded the mod and selected "Penis without balls", went in-game tested it and the other female NPC who was smashing my character, their penis was invisible. I tried building it also in bodyslide studio then rejoined the game, tested it again and still it didn't show up. Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Niggaram
3 hours ago, Niggaram said:

So I downloaded the mod and selected "Penis without balls", went in-game tested it and the other female NPC who was smashing my character, their penis was invisible. I tried building it also in bodyslide studio then rejoined the game, tested it again and still it didn't show up. Am I doing something wrong?

What anim patch? 

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

What anim patch? 

These two 

Also I don't think this has anything to do with this mod but for whatever reason the third mod, one of the esp files was conflicting with strap on for whatever reason "ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp". Having the 70% AAF bug, I disabled the ESP and everything went back to normal just going to list it anyways just in case. 

If you need my load order I could send it.

Edited by Niggaram
5 hours ago, Niggaram said:

These two 

Also I don't think this has anything to do with this mod but for whatever reason the third mod, one of the esp files was conflicting with strap on for whatever reason "ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp". Having the 70% AAF bug, I disabled the ESP and everything went back to normal just going to list it anyways just in case. 

If you need my load order I could send it.

Disable mods (not esp) Leito staged and erection fix

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...