Got a problem with viodoe. When it's equipped on servitrons, it looks like this:20200407005655_1.jpg.1f32638c295301c40993ecec669af3cf.jpg

This is how equipping viodoes on females looks at the exact same time:20200407005701_1.jpg.20195144e3a98950ef64e73970bde55e.jpg

And yeah, preceding your next question - I do have Zex skeleton installed, and it's working "fine" with human penises)20200406031951_1.jpg.14d097b98332bf3372bcc55fc3979ead.jpg20200406032045_1.jpg.5d2816be0ef94c8e47fcb35cce45142a.jpg

On 4/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, Dieselhear said:

Got a problem with viodoe. When it's equipped on servitrons, it looks like this:

This is how equipping viodoes on females looks at the exact same time:

And yeah, preceding your next question - I do have Zex skeleton installed, and it's working "fine" with human penises)

The problem with Servitron skeleton, It is different from zex, and when I copy zex skeleton to servitron folder model become invisible, but strapon working

I need to contact Servitron author for solution, or maybe somebody know how to fix this

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Origamiboy said:

Mod works fine for me, but could you add balls sliders?

You mean make them bigger?

You can make it yourself since I have much more important planned things for next 2 months, but be carefull, penis have seam crossing it

Or you can wait

55 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You mean make them bigger?

You can make it yourself since I have much more important planned things for next 2 months, but be carefull, penis have seam crossing it

Or you can wait

I actually managed to make them bigger in bodyslide with no issues. Also edited the sizing of the dick to be less elongated on the tip. Feel free to do whatever with this idc

cac.png

Viodoe.nif

2 hours ago, Beyound said:

Anyone else having a issue with version 3.1 Futa option, where there's a gap between the body and base of the dick.  Don't remember having this issue in version 3.0.

Edit: If i use Origamiboy mesh, no gap.

Using fusion girl? 

40 minutes ago, Beyound said:

I don't see any slider called Groin in ERF Futanari9_futa or ERF Futanari9, Viodoe has that slider already at 0 but is overwritten by the futa meshes same as the chastity_belt_strp-on mesh.

This is the gap i am talking about.

Gap.png

Slider for body not for penis

29 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Slider for body not for penis

Fusion sliders haven't changed since Sept of last year, unless i missed something and comparing my old Fallout backups, meshes of the body shows no difference.  Futa_5 still fits old meshes and new meshes.

Ah well, will edit futa_9 mesh to be closer to the body.

If i am missing new slider presets of the defaults, where did you get them from? because my Fusion Girl mod is at version 1.45 and bodyslide is 5.0.6.

Thank you for having patience with me and helping :)

20 minutes ago, Beyound said:

Fusion sliders haven't changed since Sept of last year, unless i missed something and comparing my old Fallout backups, meshes of the body shows no difference.  Futa_5 still fits old meshes and new meshes.

Ah well, will edit futa_9 mesh to be closer to the body.

If i am missing new slider presets of the defaults, where did you get them from? because my Fusion Girl mod is at version 1.45 and bodyslide is 5.0.6.

Thank you for having patience with me and helping :)

When you will build body with athletic preset set groing back to zero before build

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, epidemius said:

Hello guy i have a little problem the strapon work perfectly with female/female but not with servitron/female (it does not appear)

I have instal the requirement,etc...

Any idee?

You ha e selected servitron support in installation menu?

6 hours ago, epidemius said:

Of course ^^

i have all the requirement select servitron take a female servitron etc...

The dick or strapon not appear in the animation with the servitron -_-

Send me Data/AAF/Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml and Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml

also, you servitron is female?