On 3/13/2024 at 3:04 AM, CedricDnnersby said:

Hello Indarello, i am trying to add the ERF_futanari44 add-on to the fusion girl body so that i can wear clothes and hide the dick. I combined the two projects in outfit studio. In nifskope and outfit studio, the textures show right for the body and the dick but ingame, the dick mesh also seems to use the body textures. I tried to set a separate texture path for the dick mesh in nifskope but that did not solve the issue.

Do you maybe have an idea why it is not working or how it could be done?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :) 

Hi, you can try different properties in material editor, not sure if it solvable at all

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I think UAP has own system

Yeah but maybe, you could please tell me if it's possible to have one equipmentsetdata for servitrons and another for normal females.

Because I tried to do it but only servitrons had straps. I changed the race for one strap so servitrons could use it. but now that I think it more, I think I need to also change the clothing slot that they use so they don't fight each other. One is going to appear on servitron because of the race and the other is only going to appear to a normal female because of the human race.

Edited by XSupremeFrogX
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, XSupremeFrogX said:

Yeah but maybe, you could please tell me if it's possible to have one equipmentsetdata for servitrons and another for normal females.

Because I tried to do it but only servitrons had straps. I changed the race for one strap so servitrons could use it. but now that I think it more, I think I need to also change the clothing slot that they use so they don't fight each other. One is going to appear on servitron because of the race and the other is only going to appear to a normal female because of the human race.

It looks like you will need to change .esp file and equipmentSetData.xml

<equipmentSetData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults source="ServitronStrap.esp"/>

<equipmentSet id="addEquipmentStrapon"> 
		<condition isFemale="true">
			<addEquipment form="0F99"/>     <!-- Something designed only for human race -->
			<addEquipment form="0Z88"/>     <!-- Something designed only for servitron race -->
		</condition>
	</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="removeEquipmentStrapon">
			<removeEquipment form="0F99"/>     <!-- Something designed only for human race -->
			<removeEquipment form="0Z88"/>     <!-- Something designed only for servitron race -->
		</condition>
	</equipmentSet>

</equipmentSetData>		

0F99 and 0Z88 are ids from .esp file that you will create

Edited by Indarello
21 minutes ago, Indarello said:

It looks like you will need to change .esp file and equipmentSetData.xml

<equipmentSetData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults source="ServitronStrap.esp"/>

<equipmentSet id="addEquipmentStrapon"> 
			<addEquipment form="0F99"/>     <!-- Something designed only for human race -->
			<addEquipment form="0Z88"/>     <!-- Something designed only for servitron race -->
		</condition>
	</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="removeEquipmentStrapon">
			<removeEquipment form="0F99"/>     <!-- Something designed only for human race -->
			<removeEquipment form="0Z88"/>     <!-- Something designed only for servitron race -->
		</condition>
	</equipmentSet>

</equipmentSetData>		

0F99 and 0Z88 are ids from .esp file that you will create

Nice thank you :D for your time. I'll try it tomorrow.

6 hours ago, XSupremeFrogX said:

Sorry one last question how did you make other skeleton compatible with Servitron what did you do? please

Copy branch on penis bones from Zex Skeleton, in nifskope.
But mod already have modded skeleton by this way, not sure why you ask that