8 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I use the CBBEVagMorphs.rar and get offered several profiles in Bodyslide.

There are CBBEVaginaMorphsStandardPhysics, CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics and CBBEVaginaMorphs. What is the difference between the latter two and which of the three would you recommend for your mods?

I can recommend only fusion girl

Okay thx.

Do you know what might be causing this? Vio3 is installed, not Vioxis5.

image.png.b3f9aebf3830941079cc86d1464f8d80.png

I'll test the other options (strap, dick) to see if that's the case for me too.

I wasn't happy with the Vioxis5, the angles weren't right there.

Angle is correct here, unfortunately there is only the kink.
Your mod will load in the order after Vio3.

Edited by deathmorph
2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Okay thx.

Do you know what might be causing this? Vio3 is installed, not Vioxis5.

I'll test the other options (strap, dick) to see if that's the case for me too.

I wasn't happy with the Vioxis5, the angles weren't right there.

Angle is correct here, unfortunately there is only the kink.
Your mod will load in the order after Vio3.

I guess you forgot to install zex skeleton or something overwrites it

8 hours ago, Indarello said:

I guess you forgot to install zex skeleton or something overwrites it

Can a discrete female skeleton-compatible version be expected in the future? Once you play with Knee-Fix, you'll never want to be without it again.
For me and probably many others, everything is geared towards CBBE, so unfortunately switching to FG is out of the question.

18 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Can a discrete female skeleton-compatible version be expected in the future? Once you play with Knee-Fix, you'll never want to be without it again.
For me and probably many others, everything is geared towards CBBE, so unfortunately switching to FG is out of the question.

You can try use copy branch for penis bones from zex skeleton in nifskope, or ask someone who did that already

20 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You can try use copy branch for penis bones from zex skeleton in nifskope, or ask someone who did that already

A good suggestion, thank you. Perhaps someone who has already done this successfully will read this and get in touch.
Unfortunately, my knowledge is not yet sufficient to do this successfully myself. Out of necessity I installed vioxsys 5 again, but a lot of immersion is lost compared to your patch.

6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

If no one here can help with DFS, may I kindly ask for a patch that makes your mod compatible with DFS? I'm not too lazy to deal with it, only my technical knowledge here is not enough.

No, because you should use new body, this is not good to support old stuff

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Going well. Thanks for the nudge. Is this the right attitude for the body?

image.png.66fe5c804699f69de81fe2c381c9fdae.png

I prefer using bodygen and make each body with a bit unique shapes, if you are going to use bodygen config that I posted here, you dont need build body, because I already prepared body builded with zero morphs which you should use with bodygen
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10641-fusion-girl-body-gen-vagina-morphs-2-types-genitals-and-outfit-edits-port-to-fusion-reveal-genitalstits/

Edited by Indarello
  • 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, Virtuose741 said:

The servitron race doesnt appear in my aaf but i don't understand where i supposed to put that

AAF_actorTypeData_servitron.xml (7 line)

[sorry for my bad english]

<actorType form="2CB73" id="ActorTypeRobot" raceList="ServitronRace"/>

Do you have in your fallout 4/Data/AAF/

File AAF_actorTypeData_servitron.xml ? 

1 hour ago, Virtuose741 said:

No i don't have it

Long time ago I used AAF patch from servitron
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801/?tab=files&category=archived
But now looks like it is archived, looks like just installing or reinstalling theme should work
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7720-fo4-aaf-themes-vanillasexanimations-kinkyaggressive-and-creaturesexanimations/

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Long time ago I used AAF patch from servitron
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801/?tab=files&category=archived
But now looks like it is archived, looks like just installing or reinstalling theme should work
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7720-fo4-aaf-themes-vanillasexanimations-kinkyaggressive-and-creaturesexanimations/

it doesn't work too but it doesn't matter thank you

Does this auto equip the strap on during AAF scenes? I changed my sex in AAF to male using the gender select mod listed but when I start an AAF scene it doesn't get added/equipped (even when it's in my inventory). Here is the strap on actiondata and equipmentsetdata. As well as the mods I have installed and load order. image.png.47007b1d2f6c39c98241c54b8a87a288.pngimage.png.36dd3d4d96bf9426b4031e44fde2fc16.png

Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml

Edited by mummble
1 hour ago, mummble said:

Does this auto equip the strap on during AAF scenes? I changed my sex in AAF to male using the gender select mod listed but when I start an AAF scene it doesn't get added/equipped (even when it's in my inventory). Here is the strap on actiondata and equipmentsetdata. As well as the mods I have installed and load order. image.png.47007b1d2f6c39c98241c54b8a87a288.pngimage.png.36dd3d4d96bf9426b4031e44fde2fc16.png

Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml 395 B · 0 downloads Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml 477 B · 0 downloads

It does not auto equip if gender is male in aaf

• 1 month later...