Love the mod so far, I only have one small problem with the tab key being disabled so I can't turn my light on. Happens mostly on the milkmaid quest . The "I" key still works for inventory so it's not a show stopper. Shure would like to see you comment on your Patreon page and get more supporters so your work is compensated. Please keep building.

3 hours ago, kimchow said:

Love the mod so far, I only have one small problem with the tab key being disabled so I can't turn my light on. Happens mostly on the milkmaid quest . The "I" key still works for inventory so it's not a show stopper. Shure would like to see you comment on your Patreon page and get more supporters so your work is compensated. Please keep building.

Glad you're enjoying the mod! (I'm not the mod author, I just re/build the world stuff.)

I had that happen before BCT, have no idea what mod caused, but being lazy, I just remapped it to an unused mouse button and muddled along.

Hello, I have taken the maid suit from the garbage, I am in the middle of the mission, after climbing the stairs and the master enters, he takes me to bed and the game stays there, my character is on his knees and I can not continue with the mission. Is there anyone who is to fix this?

3 hours ago, laura1212 said:

Hello, I have taken the maid suit from the garbage, I am in the middle of the mission, after climbing the stairs and the master enters, he takes me to bed and the game stays there, my character is on his knees and I can not continue with the mission. Is there anyone who is to fix this?

Entering first person normally ends the pose.

You can also try> setplayeraidriven 0

Then diel and see what BCT layer is active and then riel (layer number) to reset it. Which will give the PC controls back.

On 7/12/2021 at 6:14 PM, patrox6 said:

so i've begun modding from scratch, because my save was probably the issue. with new knowledge and a few mods removed, your mod doesn't break npc dialogue. I will keep it on for further testing, and play through it eventually :) hopefully with no issues (your mod might not have been the issue, but a weird interaction with an already fucked environment)

Glad you got things figured out and hope you enjoy the mod!

On 7/12/2021 at 6:46 PM, kimchow said:

I haven't noticed that issue before but I'll look into it. I've just started the Patreon so I'm still putting things together, but I'm hoping to build on it and plan to continue modding for the long haul. I'm glad you think the mod is worth supporting though and I appreciate the interest!

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Entrar en primera persona normalmente termina la pose.

También puedes probar> setplayeraidriven 0

Luego diel y ver qué capa BCT está activa y luego riel (número de capa) para restablecerla. Lo que devolverá los controles de la PC.

Hello, I have already tried it, the problem is that the dialogue does not continue. I use that command and I am back in control, but the mission dialogue does not continue.

16 hours ago, laura1212 said:

Hello, I have already tried it, the problem is that the dialogue does not continue. I use that command and I am back in control, but the mission dialogue does not continue.

Does Beckett move to the bed with you and go through his dialogue? Or does he get stuck over by the ladder? If he takes you over to the bed and talks to you then after that a AAF sex scene should play. If it's not triggering automatically you could try and trigger it with AAF manually yourself with the home key. If it's before his dialogue maybe he's stuck. You could try using the console to move him closer. While your in position on your knees you could try clicking on him and using the command "moveto player".

13 hours ago, Kickinit09 said:

Does Beckett move to the bed with you and go through his dialogue? Or does he get stuck over by the ladder? If he takes you over to the bed and talks to you then after that a AAF sex scene should play. If it's not triggering automatically you could try and trigger it with AAF manually yourself with the home key. If it's before his dialogue maybe he's stuck. You could try using the console to move him closer. While your in position on your knees you could try clicking on him and using the command "moveto player".

Thanks for the help, reinstalled the animations mod and reloaded the island from the ship and everything works now.

One thing I want to ask out of curiosity, the university that is on the outskirts, what can be done? I have moved through the three floors, and talk to two NPCs and push a few buttons. What else can be done?

2 hours ago, laura1212 said:

Thanks for the help, reinstalled the animations mod and reloaded the island from the ship and everything works now.

One thing I want to ask out of curiosity, the university that is on the outskirts, what can be done? I have moved through the three floors, and talk to two NPCs and push a few buttons. What else can be done?

Buy 3 sessions with Malakai. He's an amazing Hypnotist!

On 7/3/2021 at 7:56 PM, eurgetes said:

You might want to add this to your front page.  I have all the animation packs you recommend installed but apparently none of them have an "acceptable" MFF animation for the Wasteland Warriors.  Haven't been able to test Wasteland Warrior approach since as they haven't approached me lately.

As for Butch:  Figured it out.  Even after you visit him the first time and get panties, the next time he still wants to talk about his "business opportunity" and you don't get the option to sell the panties back to him.  What you need to do is pick the option "I'll think about it" rather than "Positive."  He replies "Heh heh you do that."  Then the NEXT time you activate Butch you get new dialogue including the chance to sell him used panties.  I'd say this is a bit unclear; a change to something like "Maybe next time" rather than "I'll think about it" would at least hint that you're on the right track.

Just a followup on this.  Finally got a "Wasteland Warriors" approach and with the patch you attached the scene played out properly.  I would like to suggest you add something about this to the front page, as I already had all the required/recommended animation packs (Leito / Crazy / Vadermania / SavageCabbage / Atomic lust) and it did NOT work without the patch to allow females to take part in MMF scenes.  So far only a problem with that one encounter, but if you add similar sex scene elsewhere could become an issue.

20 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Parece que finalmente se aprobó el permiso de construcción del hotel.

Revelar contenidos ocultos

1754107197_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.08-07_25_17_39.png.a4399ab70869ee764accd181830b72fc.png

647564507_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.15-12_33_21_85.png.0b6753d9639d53e20177a873c79aec5c.png

¡Incluso se construyeron un par de tiendas!

1182565271_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.09-03_08_08_71.png.d0807904babd6ab557f81ce045936a0d.png

when will it be ready to download?

On 7/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, eurgetes said:

Just a followup on this.  Finally got a "Wasteland Warriors" approach and with the patch you attached the scene played out properly.  I would like to suggest you add something about this to the front page, as I already had all the required/recommended animation packs (Leito / Crazy / Vadermania / SavageCabbage / Atomic lust) and it did NOT work without the patch to allow females to take part in MMF scenes.  So far only a problem with that one encounter, but if you add similar sex scene elsewhere could become an issue.

I think those were all the animation packs at the time when I made that list and I haven't really updated it as more animations come out. I believe if you follow and install everything from the installation guide for AAF that should give you everything you would ever need in terms of available animations. I can point to that under the required animations and that should cover all the bases.

9 hours ago, laura1212 said:

when will it be ready to download?

There is still a lot of work to be done on building out the island. Then I will need to work on writing new dialogue and scripting events. It's going to be awhile still.

8 hours ago, Kickinit09 said:

Creo que esos eran todos los paquetes de animación en el momento en que hice esa lista y realmente no la he actualizado a medida que aparecen más animaciones. Creo que si sigues e instalas todo, desde la  guía de instalación de AAF, esto debería darte todo lo que necesitarías en términos de animaciones disponibles. Puedo señalar eso bajo las animaciones requeridas y eso debería cubrir todas las bases.

Todavía queda mucho trabajo por hacer en la construcción de la isla. Entonces tendré que trabajar en la redacción de nuevos diálogos y secuencias de comandos. Va a tardar un rato.

Is there any way to add a Spanish translation? The truth is that I love the mod and I would like to try to translate it into Spanish so that more people can enjoy it

1 hour ago, laura1212 said:

Is there any way to add a Spanish translation? The truth is that I love the mod and I would like to try to translate it into Spanish so that more people can enjoy it

There's tool that pulls the dialogue out to be translated, but I forget what it's called. Translating the dialogue that's in the scripts, (popups, notifications etc.) would require them to be re-compiled. Not impossible, but pretty big job to start.

HA! Who am I to talk? I'm rebuilding the entire continent! hehhe

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Il y a un outil qui sort le dialogue à traduire, mais j'oublie comment il s'appelle. Traduire le dialogue qui se trouve dans les scripts (popups, notifications, etc.) nécessiterait leur recompilation. Pas impossible, mais assez gros travail pour commencer.

HA! Qui suis-je pour parler ? Je reconstruis tout le continent ! hé hé

Traductor para mods de Skyrim, Fallout...

Translator for Skyrim and Fallout mods...

ESP-ESM Translator :  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/921

On 7/17/2021 at 1:31 AM, Kickinit09 said:

I think those were all the animation packs at the time when I made that list and I haven't really updated it as more animations come out. I believe if you follow and install everything from the installation guide for AAF that should give you everything you would ever need in terms of available animations. I can point to that under the required animations and that should cover all the bases.

Just started up this mod, which is great btw and ran into the MFF error as well which I resolved by using a manual AAF control to play a scene out to complete the quest (this was in the Golden Sphinx).

I have all the animation packs in to guide installed but it triggered a memory back when I first started using Violate where there was a similar issue which was solved using AJ's xml pack. AFAIK that xml pack has since been deprecated. I'm not sure if it's the same issue as the Violate error was AAF 04 (iirc) which terminates the scene whereas this error just suspends the scene so the player needs to complete a scene (any scene) to clear AAF which triggers the end of the prostitution threesome.

I hope all that makes some sense.

One small suggestion, the initial dialogues with the Milk Foreman is quite long and I found it was often getting interrupted by the approach script firing so may be worth switching it off at that location.

Also had an issue with the Atomic House game, when transported to the podium's no one else it there and once you mount the podium the pc is stuck, nothing happens and control is lost. I'll have a look back through this thread as it may have already been mentioned. Ah, ignore that one, it's not finished yet I gather

Thanks for a great mod :classic_smile:

Edited by Slorm
1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Just started up this mod, which is great btw and ran into the MFF error as well which I resolved by using a manual AAF control to play a scene out to complete the quest (this was in the Golden Sphinx).

I have all the animation packs in to guide installed but it triggered a memory back when I first started using Violate where there was a similar issue which was solved using AJ's xml pack. AFAIK that xml pack has since been deprecated. I'm not sure if it's the same issue as the Violate error was AAF 04 (iirc) which terminates the scene whereas this error just suspends the scene so the player needs to complete a scene (any scene) to clear AAF which triggers the end of the prostitution threesome.

I hope all that makes some sense.

One small suggestion, the initial dialogues with the Milk Foreman is quite long and I found it was often getting interrupted by the approach script firing so may be worth switching it off at that location.

Also had an issue with the Atomic House game, when transported to the podium's no one else it there and once you mount the podium the pc is stuck, nothing happens and control is lost. I'll have a look back through this thread as it may have already been mentioned. Ah, ignore that one, it's not finished yet I gather

Thanks for a great mod :classic_smile:

Doesn't the [AAF Fucking Manual] cover gang bangs? Never used it, so legit question. But yes, it's the same missing animation issue as Violate.

The attached file from @EgoBallistic will fix that for ya. Doesn't overwrite anything, just adds new ungendered xml's for SavageCabbage.

Yah, I agree the the Foreman's dialogue. Needs to be a conversation so you can "hurry" it along. Cows need MILKED dambit! LOL

Correct, Atomic manor isn't done. Thanks for the reminder, I need to move the door to prevent access for now.

SC Ungendered.7z

41 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Doesn't the [AAF Fucking Manual] cover gang bangs? Never used it, so legit question. But yes, it's the same missing animation issue as Violate.

The attached file from @EgoBallistic will fix that for ya. Doesn't overwrite anything, just adds new ungendered xml's for SavageCabbage.

Yah, I agree the the Foreman's dialogue. Needs to be a conversation so you can "hurry" it along. Cows need MILKED dambit! LOL

Correct, Atomic manor isn't done. Thanks for the reminder, I need to move the door to prevent access for now.

SC Ungendered.7z 9.87 kB · 0 downloads

Many thanks for the file :beer:

TBH I don't remember it in the manual (not then anyway). At the time I took @EgoBallistic 's suggestion and used the AJ xml pack, then decided I didn't want gangbangs anyway so switched it off.

On Atomic Manor, there's an NPC outside as well that invites the pc to take part, so may just be easier to remove him for now.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Many thanks for the file :beer:

TBH I don't remember it in the manual (not then anyway). At the time I took @EgoBallistic 's suggestion and used the AJ xml pack, then decided I didn't want gangbangs anyway so switched it off.

On Atomic Manor, there's an NPC outside as well that invites the pc to take part, so may just be easier to remove him for now.

I moved him and the load door inside the building, and left a little reminder that it's under construction.

Spoiler

2115108080_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.18-14_26_50_29.png.9d2d9b3d0c88919247ccc970d4a154ce.png

Edited by izzyknows

Apologies in advance for this one as I'm rather OCD about stats and things.

I'm close to completing Trouble in Paradise and have three options which have very different outcomes but I've no way to check how submissive my pc is from a BC perspective (only Sexual Attributes framework). This leaves me with a bit of a decision problem as to which outcome to choose in a roleplay sense, so was wondering if the choice availability would be better if tied to the Sub/Dom stats rather than letting the player decide? Just an idea.

I'll put the next bit in a spoiler as it is potentially is a spoiler

Spoiler

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. I noticed that if you take the Endure choice, even after talking to Sandy again, the quest doesn't complete

One last question on the Sub and Dom points. Are they the same scale (e.g. Sub+1 is Dom-1) or are they separate scales so that a pc could be both a Dom and a Sub?

Sorry, I'll shut up now :classic_smile:

31 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I'm close to completing Trouble in Paradise and have three options which have very different outcomes but I've no way to check how submissive my pc is from a BC perspective (only Sexual Attributes framework). This leaves me with a bit of a decision problem as to which outcome to choose in a roleplay sense, so was wondering if the choice availability would be better if tied to the Sub/Dom stats rather than letting the player decide? Just an idea.

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. I noticed that if you take the Endure choice, even after talking to Sandy again, the quest doesn't complete

One last question on the Sub and Dom points. Are they the same scale (e.g. Sub+1 is Dom-1) or are they separate scales so that a pc could be both a Dom and a Sub?

@Kickinit09 Would have to address the stats I can only give a rough guess. Buuut.. it's more of a framework at the moment.

Spolier>>  A little tweakage needed. ;)

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hide contents

For the quest not completing I wasn't sure if that was going to be the end of those routes or not, but at least for now I don't have anything more for them so I can change it to flag the quest as complete. I agree that when presented with options to resist in dialogue they should be tied to your sub/dom. I've said this before but I didn't want to gate content behind the sub/dom stats until there was enough content in the mod for it to make sense. I think we are getting there though so I'll start tying the stat into events more.

The sub/dom stat are on the same scale so you couldn't be both a dom and sub. The way its intended to be working right now is its a scale from 0-1000. You start at 500 which is neutral. The PC would be considered slightly submissive between 500-650, submissive between 650-800, then very submissive between 800-1000 with maybe at 1000 the character being mind broken (possible quirk) and the stat locks in at 1000 permanently. The dominant stat would be mirrored from 0-500. so 350-500 would be slightly dominant and so on. One of the things I meant about gating content is say to work as a maid at the brothel or to work at the bondage shop your sub/dom profile would have to be slightly submissive or higher, and to work as a prostitute at the brothel your sub/dom profile would have to be submissive (or maybe very submissive) or higher. And to work as a dominatrix at the brothel you would need to be dominant. It might be hard to accumulate a net positive 300 sub points to reach very submissive at the moment though so like I said I have been hesitant to tie the system into much yet. But say an event gave you +5 submission and then another gave you +2 dominance your overall stat would be at 503.

14 hours ago, Kickinit09 said:

For the quest not completing I wasn't sure if that was going to be the end of those routes or not, but at least for now I don't have anything more for them so I can change it to flag the quest as complete. I agree that when presented with options to resist in dialogue they should be tied to your sub/dom. I've said this before but I didn't want to gate content behind the sub/dom stats until there was enough content in the mod for it to make sense. I think we are getting there though so I'll start tying the stat into events more.

The sub/dom stat are on the same scale so you couldn't be both a dom and sub. The way its intended to be working right now is its a scale from 0-1000. You start at 500 which is neutral. The PC would be considered slightly submissive between 500-650, submissive between 650-800, then very submissive between 800-1000 with maybe at 1000 the character being mind broken (possible quirk) and the stat locks in at 1000 permanently. The dominant stat would be mirrored from 0-500. so 350-500 would be slightly dominant and so on. One of the things I meant about gating content is say to work as a maid at the brothel or to work at the bondage shop your sub/dom profile would have to be slightly submissive or higher, and to work as a prostitute at the brothel your sub/dom profile would have to be submissive (or maybe very submissive) or higher. And to work as a dominatrix at the brothel you would need to be dominant. It might be hard to accumulate a net positive 300 sub points to reach very submissive at the moment though so like I said I have been hesitant to tie the system into much yet. But say an event gave you +5 submission and then another gave you +2 dominance your overall stat would be at 503.

Many thanks for this, it cleared up a lot of questions in my mind.

A small visual glitch I noticed, after using the bathhouse if you go outside round the back the area starts flickering, so possibly the pool is glitching into that area.

A couple of suggestions for the future, though bear in mind I'm still relatively early in the mod so may not have triggered some stuff.

Gold Sink - Butch seems pretty generous with caps and working at the Sphinx provides income as well, but there's not a high need for caps after the three sessions with the hypnotist (I love that one :classic_smile:). Maybe charge a large fare for the boat back to the Commonwealth or things that needs to be bought so there's a reason to earn caps.

Deeper Bathing Pool - This was triggered by the discussion a few pages back about using the mod Get Dirty which I also use. The soap routine mentioned by @vaultbait works for dirt from Get Dirty but not from the cum overlays from @Nebuchadnezzer2 if you have the timer off. If the pool was a little deeper that would trigger the swim animation which allows WOTC to clear the overlays. At the moment the only way is to swim in the sea and take Radaway afterwards.

Player Space - Small shack with a workbench which works like Home Plate (so only the interior can be changed and no settlement links).  This would also solve issue above as the player could build their own shower from BYOB or CWSS. This could also be a good gold sink as a one off purchase or weekly rental (property locks if rent unpaid)

Stats - Not sure how easy this is but maybe have the stats show in the Pipboy (or message screen via a hotkey) so the player knows how sub/dom, corrupt etc they are for roleplay purposes. As you say, accumulating a lot of points (or shedding them) would be difficult. It's tempting to suggest reducing the scale but that also reduces flexibility so perhaps increase the scores for events instead. It's a tricky one getting the balance right.

Edited by Slorm