2 hours ago, xtro334 said:

If Shakira starts conversations, they will not always go to stage where one can replay.

I believe that's on the bug fix list. Along with Shakira voice not being disabled.

Are the super mutants supposed to part of the milk shop chain, for I do not get anything with them and is now on a random job for each day?

Got to addiction 105 before I stopped testing.

Like @vaultbait said the RNG is pretty shitty. But then, Bugthesda thinks 2+2 "could be" 394.. if you want! Here's your trophy! LOL

"Generally" if you exit the game it will reset the RNG code. But not always.

Addiction of 70 triggers the advanced scenes, so you should have been teleported to the SM camp at some point.

When I got hand out free shakes, it only added 3 shakes with no explanation, while I was on a random job.

Shakira tells you to go out and promote the shop. You can offer the shakes to anyone around town. The cool down between offers is pretty short.

I handed BC back to DæmonEyes, to work his code monkey magic!

For my part, I......

Expanded the island size by a lot.

Textured the entire island and generated the LOD, so we will now have a rough map and things look a lot better.

Added..
Shake Shack apartments,

Gilded Gem Hotel,

Spoiler

939410947_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.08-07_25_17_39.png.7c7175475cc6b3c2b1638c0a52c900d9.png

Upgraded Westwood community,

Spoiler

987758563_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.23-09_59_02_77.png.39ea719175ad3c1cfd0118171323b83e.png

Added Westwood guard house,

Stone Quarry (place holder location),

Spoiler

1769155684_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.27-04_24_12_81.png.f52a442abb3eb847ed69d589de44cbee.png

A couple stores on main street (place holders)

Spoiler

2134392078_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.09-03_08_08_71.png.0a27943369331b0361c80dfc26376f87.png

Mud Puddle player settlement,

Slaver City,

Spoiler

1550242935_Fallout4Screenshot2021_08.01-12_40_53_84.png.1fc291c74979ef4bd0b7cc2404b0ea2b.png

Slave Welcome Center,

Slave Training center,

Slaver City Guard barracks,

Perky Nipple Church.

And some other nick knacks.
BTW, pics might not be the final build. ;)

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I handed BC back to DæmonEyes, to work his code monkey magic!

For my part, I......

Expanded the island size by a lot.

Textured the entire island and generated the LOD, so we will now have a rough map and things look a lot better.

Added..
Shake Shack apartments,

Gilded Gem Hotel,

Reveal hidden contents

939410947_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.08-07_25_17_39.png.7c7175475cc6b3c2b1638c0a52c900d9.png

Upgraded Westwood community,

Reveal hidden contents

987758563_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.23-09_59_02_77.png.39ea719175ad3c1cfd0118171323b83e.png

Added Westwood guard house,

Stone Quarry (place holder location),

Reveal hidden contents

1769155684_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.27-04_24_12_81.png.f52a442abb3eb847ed69d589de44cbee.png

A couple stores on main street (place holders)

Reveal hidden contents

2134392078_Fallout4Screenshot2021_07.09-03_08_08_71.png.0a27943369331b0361c80dfc26376f87.png

Mud Puddle player settlement,

Slaver City,

Reveal hidden contents

1550242935_Fallout4Screenshot2021_08.01-12_40_53_84.png.1fc291c74979ef4bd0b7cc2404b0ea2b.png

Slave Welcome Center,

Slave Training center,

Slaver City Guard barracks,

Perky Nipple Church.

And some other nick knacks.
BTW, pics might not be the final build. ;)

Great job as always! Locations look amazing!

My plans right now are to put together a smaller update and get it released in a week or two. I'm going to look back through some of the bug reports and see if there's anything I can fix on my end, add a few scenes to the spire and/or school, and get Izzy's map upgrades together for the next version.

19 minutes ago, DæmonEyes said:

My plans right now are to put together a smaller update and get it released in a week or two. I'm going to look back through some of the bug reports and see if there's anything I can fix on my end, add a few scenes to the spire and/or school, and get Izzy's map upgrades together for the next version.

Dont' forget I still need to add the workshop boarder art before release. Only take like 10 minutes round trip. LOL

Personally speaking, I am not a fan of the "whack-a-mole" mini-game for maid chapter 2, as there is little to no indication of there the hit boxes are and the meat in the kettle and pan and such actually interferes with hitting the fire. It could use a rework, if I'm being honest.

Edited by Lunaraia
typo fixing

A few bugs I've encountered.

1. Doing the Cow stuff will bug out the game (when using controller) so that you can't open your pipboy or activate anything unless you rebind the buttons, restarting the game fixes the bug, but it's still annoying.

2. the Approach script is high wire right now, and will send multiple people at a time, sometimes even interrupting an approach in progress to send someone else.

3. the quest for working at Bound to Serve only shows up when you begin the repeating stuff, rather than when you agree to work there.

4. If you talk to the vendors inside the house they sleep in, they will still try to sell you stuff, but won't have an inventory at all.

Edited by Lunaraia

Enjoying the mod. Just wondering if the Shakira+Zugzug event is finished. I have reached the point of chastity however when they offer to "give you a show" the event doesn't start, and Shakira tells you to come back the next day. I went and did some quests and waited around 12 hours also, and when I returned the same dialogue took place. Not sure if this is a bug or that the event isn't finished.

6 hours ago, deadgod117 said:

Enjoying the mod. Just wondering if the Shakira+Zugzug event is finished. I have reached the point of chastity however when they offer to "give you a show" the event doesn't start, and Shakira tells you to come back the next day. I went and did some quests and waited around 12 hours also, and when I returned the same dialogue took place. Not sure if this is a bug or that the event isn't finished.

The story continues past that. Do you have Supermutant/female animations? Sounds like the issue might be that you don't. You can probably trick the script into continuing by manually starting a sex scene (any sex scene) through AAF. After the scene completes the quest should continue.

On 8/12/2021 at 8:32 PM, DæmonEyes said:

Any ETA on next version?

Waiting with anticipation. ?

I'm having trouble with the experimental maid quest. Everything progresses neatly until I'm suppoused to have sex with Beckett. The message box triggers, the audio gets louder, but the actual scene doesn't occur, the characters just get stuck in place. I don't believe that I have any other mod that could possibly interfere, so I'm asking here just in case. Of course, if nobody had the issue before, guess that I'm just gonna have to check where I'm fucking up lmao EDIT: Nevermind, I'm definitely an idiot who screwed up some installs, sorry for that. Other question still stands, though.

On a similar note, does the mirelurk quest go anywhere? I killed the mirelurks but nothing seems to happen afterwards. I did the other bounty with the defeat path so I'm not sure if I'm missing anything here.

Other than those two things, btw, it's a fantastic mod, great content. So thanks and congrats on that.

Edited by 2341
On 9/9/2021 at 3:05 AM, Wolfen09 said:

quick suggestion, came across a super mutant cauldron in another mod that is "Milk themed," which i think would go perfect for the milkshake shop.  Its super mutant workshop https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15160  check out the cauldron pics, if not dont worry about it.  Just thought of this mod when i saw it.

Ya that looks good. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see if I can swap them in.

Hi there :) Some quests

Spoiler

(the bondage shop one and the bathhouse ones)

won't complete even after everything's done. And I don't get any dialogue

Spoiler

from Shakira and her Mutant husband to work at the milk shop, or is there an addiction theshold to reach in order to be able to trigger it ?

Don't know if I did something wrong, but your answers will surely enlighten me :) Thanks !

Edited by mertinlad
1 hour ago, mertinlad said:

Hi there :) Some quests

Hide contents

(the bondage shop one and the bathhouse ones)

won't complete even after everything's done. And I don't get any dialogue

Hide contents

from Shakira and her Mutant husband to work at the milk shop, or is there an addiction theshold to reach in order to be able to trigger it ?

Don't know if I did something wrong, but your answers will surely enlighten me :) Thanks !

To work at the Shake Shack your SM cum addiction needs to be 20 ish... I forget the exact level. At 70+ you get the advanced tasks. And you need to have done the peeping tom. (Peek in the back window after they close)

Bound to serve needs a bit of submission point to have been acquired.. it's not many.
The Bathhouse you just need to ask Sandy how business is.