• 4 weeks later...

Did finally get the convoy mission of the shake shack to start but it went into limbo. Tried multiple times to get it to progress after getting the assignment but nobody speaks and cant turn the uniform to end the shift. Also cant buy anymore shakes since the vendor wont interact anymore. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I think someone else could still pick this up.

Its playable as it is so I would nto call it dead.

I understand from posts in this thread some extra work was done on it but not published.

I would be happy with an incomplete update.

It would be a very incomplete update. Some bug fixes, and some new "test" (aka, will break the game) stuff. If I remember right, AWKCR was removed, but not fully tested.

19 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I think someone else could still pick this up.

Its playable as it is so I would nto call it dead.

I understand from posts in this thread some extra work was done on it but not published.

I would be happy with an incomplete update.

If its abandoned it could be picked up. Just PM the modder if no response after a week PM Ashal and tell him your story what you plan to do with the mod. He will tell you if the modder returns and requests that you stop then you will have to stop. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

PS: I get a consistent crash inside the shop during Danica's "training" of the character.

It crashes when snhe insists onan  "sexual performance" check.

Could it be that I am missing an animation? 

Any animations packs recommended (I already have all the standard ones)

PS: I checked and discovered an animation pack under requirements thatI did not have installed. (crazy's four play animations)

However its installation did not fix the problem. I cannot progress that small miniquest Inside the ships cage getting training by Danica.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
52 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

PS: I get a consistent crash inside the shop during Danica's "training" of the character.

It crashes when snhe insists onan  "sexual performance" check.

Could it be that I am missing an animation? 

Any animations packs recommended (I already have all the standard ones)

PS: I checked and discovered an animation pack under requirements thatI did not have installed. (crazy's four play animations)

However its installation did not fix the problem. I cannot progress that small miniquest Inside the ships cage getting training by Danica.

The ship is a bit buggy.
You can skip it with

coc GoldCityDocks

• 2 weeks later...