[mod] Teratophilia

7 hours ago, ConstellationCastor said:

I don't know if anyone could help me but i'm having problems with I think Defeat and Teratophilia defeat.Monsters affected by the mod are now invulnerable even though there out of health but they do damage to me but I can't die once reaching zero health or anything.

here are my mods if this helps:

157c0165d38785228b252220c4a0cfbb.png

That doesn't help track the issue lol, i really need a log.

Nothing there seems wrong, as is, the only thing that would cause issues is if you had:
Two verisons of TeratoDefeat installed
Two versions of Teratophilia installed

Two mod of the same thing (Like the Gleap Support + Teratophilia)

And here, if you want to know how to get a log:

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

That doesn't help track the issue lol, i really need a log.

Nothing there seems wrong, as is, the only thing that would cause issues is if you had:
Two verisons of TeratoDefeat installed
Two versions of Teratophilia installed

Two mod of the same thing (Like the Gleap Support + Teratophilia)

And here, if you want to know how to get a log:

I was hoping it was going to be a known mod conflict causing my problem!Anyways I did a fresh reinstall of the games and said mods that I showed.Playing through this time;Poptops can attack me but cannot kill me and I can attack them but they do not die.Gleaps and Nutmidges (don't turn into Nutmidgelings) stand still but I can kill or sex them but they do not attack.

The Log is WAY too big to put into pastebin and I cant seem to figure out how to add it to the forum as a attached file ?

30 minutes ago, ConstellationCastor said:

I was hoping it was going to be a known mod conflict causing my problem!Anyways I did a fresh reinstall of the games and said mods that I showed.Playing through this time;Poptops can attack me but cannot kill me and I can attack them but they do not die.Gleaps and Nutmidges (don't turn into Nutmidgelings) stand still but I can kill or sex them but they do not attack.

The Log is WAY too big to put into pastebin and I cant seem to figure out how to add it to the forum as a attached file ?

You just drag-and-drop it into the message here and it should attach. It's probably long from sheer amount of errors... But well, it does sound like normal Defeat behaviour, at least. The "Player dies but becomes invincible, energy doesn't regen" part. The rest though, sounds odd.

34 minutes ago, red3dred said:

You just drag-and-drop it into the message here and it should attach. It's probably long from sheer amount of errors... But well, it does sound like normal Defeat behaviour, at least. The "Player dies but becomes invincible, energy doesn't regen" part. The rest though, sounds odd.

I tried to drag n drop it but it wont work?I am using chrome and malwerebytes so that might have something to do with it!
BUT I have made a link for it in a dropbox hopefully this works https://www.dropbox.com/s/revpxojk8vpr0vk/starbound.log?dl=0

13 hours ago, ConstellationCastor said:

I tried to drag n drop it but it wont work?I am using chrome and malwerebytes so that might have something to do with it!
BUT I have made a link for it in a dropbox hopefully this works https://www.dropbox.com/s/revpxojk8vpr0vk/starbound.log?dl=0

Firstly i would recommend updating your mods, Teratophilia mainly. You have a more recent version of Terato-defeat (0.17) but only running the original Teratophilia release (0.1.0), so you're adding Sexbound-Defeat support to monsters without Sexbound animations.

Second, error:

[14:34:53.470] [Error] [string "/monsters/monster.lua"]:150: 
(StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node giveBirth in behavior sexboundmonster: 
(LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/monster/pregnant.l..."]:29: 
attempt to call a nil value (method 'refreshStatusEffects')

This error isn't normal, and would recommend updating Sexbound Tweaker, as you may not be running the latest version that is (hopefully) compatible with 3.14.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Firstly i would recommend updating your mods, Teratophilia mainly. You have a more recent version of Terato-defeat (0.17) but only running the original Teratophilia release (0.1.0), so you're adding Sexbound-Defeat support to monsters without Sexbound animations.

Second, error:

[14:34:53.470] [Error] [string "/monsters/monster.lua"]:150: 
(StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node giveBirth in behavior sexboundmonster: 
(LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/monster/pregnant.l..."]:29: 
attempt to call a nil value (method 'refreshStatusEffects')

This error isn't normal, and would recommend updating Sexbound Tweaker, as you may not be running the latest version that is (hopefully) compatible with 3.14.

Every thing seems to be working now thank you so much,I try not to bother content creators about the work they make not working for me since I seem to be unlucky (and have a hard time trying to find out what ver. is the one uptodate!)

1 hour ago, puddles said:

Oh god making that tilted shell for the Snaggler took almost an hour to get it looking decent... WIP

I do hope that's not a fellatio sprite, because GOOD GRIEF THAT THING HAS TEETH BIGGER THAN YOUR FINGERS.

After reading through every single post here, my issue seems to be unique, so I'll post it.

Whenever I defeat an enemy and they are in a sexable state, they just disappear. The node is still there, I can interact with it, but the creature is simply gone. So far, I've only been able to try it with Gleaps, Poptops, and Nutmegs, and all of them disappear. When I interact with their nodes to screw them, I can but they are invisible. My head is occasionally invisible too, but most of the time it's fine.

Here's the log:

starbound.log

43 minutes ago, yeetus123 said:

After reading through every single post here, my issue seems to be unique, so I'll post it.

Whenever I defeat an enemy and they are in a sexable state, they just disappear. The node is still there, I can interact with it, but the creature is simply gone. So far, I've only been able to try it with Gleaps, Poptops, and Nutmegs, and all of them disappear. When I interact with their nodes to screw them, I can but they are invisible. My head is occasionally invisible too, but most of the time it's fine.

Here's the log:

starbound.log 26.3 MB · 0 downloads

I'm surprised your game runs fine as is, since this mod is very old and causes issues:

Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\Sexbound_VenusBM0.2'

But it does seem to be the cause for the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, F34RR34P3R said:

Ok, Valid question here :P When's the next update planned or what're the next creatures that are planned :3

Next update doesn't really a ETA as i am struggling with juggling projects... And the next update should, if ever finished, contain more garden-planet (Starting) common monsters and finished support for monsters of the Alien biome.

11 minutes ago, saf_ said:

remember I raised as the subject about how that your modification monsters do not move. so I met this bug again. here is a Storage. there may just be a conflict between mods somewhere. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/23Pj/5k7iE8Q8j

... Jeebus Chrust, 20 Megabytes of log... I think i know what the problem is already, as it happens to cause this kind of... size.

... oh wait no you have the Tweaker, on 3.15.2. I see.
I can't guarantee Tweaker will work for 3.15+, and as such i'd recommend always taking it out first, then seeing if the issue persists. The errors seem to point specifically to the Tweaker files.

But yeah, two things that will always break the API and cause monsters to freeze:

1. Outdated mods that change API functions/plugins (Tweaker, Futa, VenusBM, Auto-Dildos, etc)
  2. Two mods adding sexbound support for the same monster.
10 hours ago, saf_ said:

I don't understand English well, what is the problem and what is better to do, on the version as I said 3.3.0 everything was fine.

Remove Sexbound Tweaker and see if the problem still happens.