[mod] Teratophilia

4 hours ago, ChariotRequiem said:

Can they give a birth? If yes, how to make them give a birth?

Yes, but only if they stay loaded for the whole length of the pregnancy, or at least if the game thinks so;

To make monsters give birth, either the area with them needs to be loaded (Since natural monster spawns despawn if you go away) or you must capture them and put them in a pod holder, one of those things where you put the pod in and the monster roams free. Those never count as despawning so their pregnancies remain going/counting even if you teleport away and generally unload that area.

Pets that are actively following you and wild monsters that aren't tied to a structure (Thus persistent) don't usually stick around long enough to finish a pregnancy.

1 hour ago, CommanderAli said:

Oh I've just had a thought. Would monsters in the pod holders get effected by the Statue of Dibella? If so, poptop army!

Monsters were affected by the arousal effects once a long time ago, as a proof of concept, but the code doesn't support checking up if the actors should be allowed in certain positions, and the monsters had problems "leaving a bed" so to speak, i presume Loc canned the idea for now. If they do bring it up again, i'm sure that would work, but for now it does not.

30 minutes ago, StinkyTheSkunk said:

Does this work with Sexbound Defeat? Because i had these two installed and im playing as Everis, and i cant 1: Damage the supported Enemies, and 2: When i die, i just, dont? I cant be hurt anymore yet im not yknow, done in

On 10/2/2020 at 12:25 PM, red3dred said:

Sadly, this problem is caused by Defeat itself, and nothing i changed. Instead, i have provided my own Defeat a few posts ago, which somehow seems to work and not cause this issue?
I'll be honest, i compared the code for 3 different Defeat versions, and mine has the most code, and works. I don't get it.

4 hours ago, Anenn said:

How exactly do you start having sex with monstergirls? I'm trying with Bigsis but I can't. Do I need to capture them? Even if I defeat them they just die. Even after I hit the monstergirls with the bow, nothing happens.

Wrong mod.

Oh, I wanted to ask about something (Though it might be a great undertaking). Would bosses ever be considered nodeable? If not I completely understand considering the size n' shit that you have to deal with (With exception to Asra).

20 hours ago, Slaptree said:

so which file is the updated one? i know it's not the 18 one and im not sure about the one thats just 1

None yet, 019 isn't out yet, but it's almost there.

18 hours ago, CommanderAli said:

Oh, I wanted to ask about something (Though it might be a great undertaking). Would bosses ever be considered nodeable? If not I completely understand considering the size n' shit that you have to deal with (With exception to Asra).

In theory? Yes. In practice...? EEeeeeehh.... A hard maybe.
Not only do you have the size to worry about (Consider the adult poptop for instance) but also the fact that i have no clue how their AI is going to handle being noded, even if done correctly. Or anyone's AI for that matter, Ixoling for instance, will likely have Nuru still attacking it and probably break the node even if it all works out. Nuru is very much hitting you and the Ixodoom while shouting "NO HORNY".

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, RetroPurples said:

Hey, This is just me and a few Friends being Impatient but.. Is there any Idea of an ETA on when 019 will be out?
They don't have LSB Accounts to ask so I'm the only one that can.

I'll give it a couple days to see if something else comes up, if nothing i'll have to release the update as is. Was waiting for the Skimbus artwork to be shared with me but i guess Batong and Oculob + expanded Scandroid will have to do =V

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

I'll give it a couple days to see if something else comes up, if nothing i'll have to release the update as is. Was waiting for the Skimbus artwork to be shared with me but i guess Batong and Oculob + expanded Scandroid will have to do =V

Alright, Thanks and Great to know!

5 minutes ago, ScaryDescent said:

I took a look at the Defeat's files and it seems like there is a return missing in /stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua I suppose that was the culprit

... that's it? It's been missing for like, 4 updates in a row? Wow, i really blinded that.

Not sure if people got notifications of the file and description update, because i sure don't! So i'm posting a little update here to let people know. Pardon for double-posting, moderation.

Update 0.1.9 is out. Check the mod page for more info about the update.

It seems that the actor 1 and 2 files of skimbus are the same, I don't know if this was intentional or if I downloaded it wrong. The files are the actor1 and 2 files. again I could've just done something wack and it downloaded wrong. Or this could be intentional to keep skimbus as the actor2. Cause it's not allowing me to switch

body_male.png

body_male.png

1 hour ago, Barrennight said:

It seems that the actor 1 and 2 files of skimbus are the same, I don't know if this was intentional or if I downloaded it wrong. The files are the actor1 and 2 files. again I could've just done something wack and it downloaded wrong. Or this could be intentional to keep skimbus as the actor2. Cause it's not allowing me to switch

Yes, it is intentional.

It is meant to only be Actor 2, but Actor 1's file is still necessary for the idle image.

Though the Oculob's file is a bit rough and that much is not intentional, i seem to somehow have lost the progress of having cleaned it up...

6 hours ago, 8BitWyrm said:

For some reason with this update both normal Poptop and Albino Poptop are not affected by the Aphrodite's Bow Effect.

Ah, it seems they were disabled during testing due to other mods, forgot to re-enable them, thank you for noticing.

Updating the file to include that fix.

58 minutes ago, deltafox53 said:

so what are your plans for the next update fam

After my current work is wrapped up, the planned changes are:

• polish the smoglin animations to be more fluid.
  • improve the nutmidgelings animations.
  • upgrade Cultist Scandroid to also use the new expanded Scandroid animations and also some sounds.
  • polish, fix and redo a lot of the Oculob animations.
  • wrap up the update with making the missing "Mutated Biome" mobs. Namely: Voltip, Petricub and Scaveran.
10 hours ago, red3dred said:

After my current work is wrapped up, the planned changes are:

• polish the smoglin animations to be more fluid.
  • improve the nutmidgelings animations.
  • upgrade Cultist Scandroid to also use the new expanded Scandroid animations and also some sounds.
  • polish, fix and redo a lot of the Oculob animations.
  • wrap up the update with making the missing "Mutated Biome" mobs. Namely: Voltip, Petricub and Scaveran.

do what ye gotta to do, at your own pace of course. you have a nack for this sort of thing and people do appreciate your work going forward. dont work yourself to tiresome, that only leads to stress. take breaks from time to time.