[mod] Teratophilia

2 hours ago, saf_ said:

Yes, you got it right (I just don 't know English). Is it okay if I throw off the log from version mod 3.3.0?

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/59PR/5vvCMho9Z

(I don 't know how best to just pass, because of my lack of English)

I mean, yeah, this all appears to be "working" fine. There are errors every now and then but only a single one was from Sexbound, and it was from dialogue files.

I would need the log from when you try using 3.6+ to tell why it doesn't work/ crashes.

56 minutes ago, welp . . . said:

Gelatinousbehemoth.png <------this, just aking what do you think about this boss

Honestly, seems like a hentai monster that doesn't make sense otherwise.

If you're asking for how "animatable" it is, well, seems a bit too big (Beyond even a adult poptop) and thus, barely possible... Unless it worked off it's own positions and animation files... but that's future-talk. For reference, in the animations, the actors align on the bottom left, so anything wider than 2 humanoid bodies is already neigh impossible to fit in without a lot of scronching into the corner. The Adult Poptop is the living example of how difficult this is. This thing alone is at least 4x the player size, is it not? ?

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Honestly, seems like a hentai monster that doesn't make sense otherwise.

If you're asking for how "animatable" it is, well, seems a bit too big (Beyond even a adult poptop) and thus, barely possible... Unless it worked off it's own positions and animation files... but that's future-talk. For reference, in the animations, the actors align on the bottom left, so anything wider than 2 humanoid bodies is already neigh impossible to fit in without a lot of scronching into the corner. The Adult Poptop is the living example of how difficult this is. This thing alone is at least 4x the player size, is it not? ?

Yeah, it's gigantic, so i think it'd be only suitable in the "receiver" actor while doing the saddle position, with large flat ground included, and the dom while using it's tentacle while hovering and securing the "reciever"... And, well, it'd totally or mostly obstruct your character in either of these poses... It's best to give it to someone that is expert about large monster hentai

Okay, the issue I spoke of in the SxB Defeat thread was actually something to do with this mod. I don't know how but all enemies become incapable of attacking, with regular enemies that're supported by this mod no longer moving, attacking or even being able to do contact damage and humanoid npc enemies run up to me but cant seem to pull the trigger or take a swing at me. Other non-human enemies that aren't supported by this mod yet seem to work fine. Sexbound version is 3.6.1, Tera is 016.

7 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

Okay, the issue I spoke of in the SxB Defeat thread was actually something to do with this mod. I don't know how but all enemies become incapable of attacking, with regular enemies that're supported by this mod no longer moving, attacking or even being able to do contact damage and humanoid npc enemies run up to me but cant seem to pull the trigger or take a swing at me. Other non-human enemies that aren't supported by this mod yet seem to work fine. Sexbound version is 3.6.1, Tera is 016.

Would you mind sharing them...
DemLogs.png.7cbf2fafafc970b1f3b093a68443ca54.png

Because i've been running Teratophilia and Teratodefeat on my end as i try to update things, and haven't touched a single thing on my mods, yet didn't run on these issues. Your logs might throw me a bone as to why these happen to you and not me, and solutions.

26 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Would you mind sharing them...

Because i've been running Teratophilia and Teratodefeat on my end as i try to update things, and haven't touched a single thing on my mods, yet didn't run on these issues. Your logs might throw me a bone as to why these happen to you and not me, and solutions.

Of course. I took a look myself but only noticed one error pertaining to pregnancy. I just did another test with 3.7 to the same effect so I must have a mod incompatibility somewhere outside SxB but I have no mods that should affect enemies beyond their item drops when they die. Also, nothing seems to respond to Aprhodites Bow while I have Teratophilia active too, but I can still damage them like regular enemies.

starbound.log.1

54 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

Of course. I took a look myself but only noticed one error pertaining to pregnancy. I just did another test with 3.7 to the same effect so I must have a mod incompatibility somewhere outside SxB but I have no mods that should affect enemies beyond their item drops when they die. Also, nothing seems to respond to Aprhodites Bow while I have Teratophilia active too, but I can still damage them like regular enemies.

... pardon? You didn't notice anything wrong, even with a log that is literally 40 megabytes in size? Also, that is not the latest log, it is instead the previous one (.1). The latest is just starbound.log, or "starbound" as a text file.

Well, firstly...
'nathorny' at '..\mods\Sexbound_NaturallyHorny_Locced.pak'
'SxBTweaker' at '..\mods\Sexbound_Tweaker'

'lox_sexbound-patch-villager' at '..\mods\Sexbound-Patch-Villagers-v2.9.x.pak'

All of those are outdated, first two known to cause random issues.

Second, I'm having trouble even getting Starbound to run lately, with issues i can't pinpoint, so pardon if i can't troubleshoot or update mods accordingly. Updates are on the way though.

47 minutes ago, red3dred said:

... pardon? You didn't notice anything wrong, even with a log that is literally 40 megabytes in size? Also, that is not the latest log, it is instead the previous one (.1). The latest is just starbound.log, or "starbound" as a text file.

Well, firstly...
'nathorny' at '..\mods\Sexbound_NaturallyHorny_Locced.pak'
'SxBTweaker' at '..\mods\Sexbound_Tweaker'

'lox_sexbound-patch-villager' at '..\mods\Sexbound-Patch-Villagers-v2.9.x.pak'

All of those are outdated, first two known to cause random issues.

Second, I'm having trouble even getting Starbound to run lately, with issues i can't pinpoint, so pardon if i can't troubleshoot or update mods accordingly. Updates are on the way though.

Well, removing those three did fix the issue but I'll miss the functionality, unless they've been built into SxB natively now?

Also apologies for the big log file, I'm not in the know with these and just guessed the bigger file would give more info.

Well, removing those three did fix the issue but I'll miss the functionality, unless they've been built into SxB natively now?

Also apologies for the big log file, I'm not in the know with these and just guessed the bigger file would give more info.

Working on updating Tweaker, and NatHorny maybe, if my computer survives, and nope. Not native, If anything each update strays further from the basic functions that these mods used and makes them hella more complex to update.

Also, Log wise, bigger file means tons more errors. That usually is a very bad thing.

As for the villager one, it hasn't worked for a while, but is still necessary? Are you not able to use SxB to interact with villagers?

Hey, I have this weird bug, not totally sure it is because of this mod(and/or the Teratophiliadefeat mod) but when I start a new game, I can't teleport to the first planet, it keep warping me back to the ship. Does this kind of bug ring any bells for you guys? Sorry and thanks...

Edit. it's the teratophilia defeat mod which makes this happen, dunno why..

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

As for the villager one, it hasn't worked for a while, but is still necessary? Are you not able to use SxB to interact with villagers?

With the Horny/Villager mods, there was just more variety into getting villagers down and dirty, without them my only means is to just Bow them or use another projectile of some kind.

Also, is there any obvious contenders for mods that break the Adult Poptop/Mother Poptop? Mine are not working either.

2 hours ago, Naagen said:

Hey, I have this weird bug, not totally sure it is because of this mod(and/or the Teratophiliadefeat mod) but when I start a new game, I can't teleport to the first planet, it keep warping me back to the ship. Does this kind of bug ring any bells for you guys? Sorry and thanks...

Edit. it's the teratophilia defeat mod which makes this happen, dunno why..

TeratoDefeat requires Defeat, if you don't have that, or have multiple versions of Teratophilia installed, supported monsters break in catastrophic ways.

With the Horny/Villager mods, there was just more variety into getting villagers down and dirty, without them my only means is to just Bow them or use another projectile of some kind.

Also, is there any obvious contenders for mods that break the Adult Poptop/Mother Poptop? Mine are not working either.

Pretty much 99% of mods that rewrite/alter the mother/adult poptop.

1 hour ago, NikitaRGX said:

Would I be right in guessing FU is one of those? I dont have much else that really does anything to mother poptops.

Pretty sure that does the trick, yeah. FU Overwrites the mother poptop completely to the point it doesn't even trigger a transformation into Sexnode, nor is it still capturable.

11 hours ago, red3dred said:

Pretty sure that does the trick, yeah. FU Overwrites the mother poptop completely to the point it doesn't even trigger a transformation into Sexnode, nor is it still capturable.

Would there be a means to bypass this? I know FU's problem is that it must overwrite the Mother Poptop as a boss in one instance.

6 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Would there be a means to bypass this? I know FU's problem is that it must overwrite the Mother Poptop as a boss in one instance.

Install another mod that overwrites FU's changes LUL

But yeah, there's no real fix for this, just hope you can find a adult poptop on the surface and it isn't one of their many "same monster but re-scaled, thus it's another monster" poptops.

5 hours ago, puddles said:

Download the Src version of FU and tweak the mother's file into a .patch, theoretically. Although if it isn't already a patch there might be a reason...

I would assume it's because there are too many changes to properties, if they made it a patch, it'd be extremely long and might conflict/overlap with other mods. Hell, "Mother Poptop's Revenge", the one mod where the boss becomes a Core-Crystal ghost thing, is a patch and IS compatible with FU. How can that be?

• 2 weeks later...

Before people ask about this, there maybe a issue with normal poptops and defeat in the newest version of Terato-Defeat. This is due to TeratoDefeat having them be supported, but there also being files in the main Defeat mod doing the same. If you don't care about the defeat-support for the adult albino poptop, and the mother poptop, i'd recommend not updating. Here's the previous version, just in case.

Sexbound-Terato016Defeat.pak