[mod] Teratophilia

2 hours ago, blueboy13 said:

can't open the file, nor can i find anything that can do it for me. not to sound entitled, but could you please upload a .zip file version? pak file just don't seem to work ?‍♂️

... you don't... you don't open it... You just drop it in the mods folder, it's not a ZIP, it's a PACKAGED file, as in, it works as is for the game, not meant to be unpacked for use. I could make it a ZIP but then it'd be a PAK inside anyway.

There's a lot of misconception going around about Pak files and i think people are getting all the wrong ideas.

All that said, if you REALLY want to mess with PAK files and "decompress" them, the tool called "PAKit" allows you to Pack and Unpack these files to see what's inside.

Is there a way to have Paratails and Scandroids impregnate NPCs/Players but not be impregnated? I looked around at the .lua's and saw '[false, false]' so is that perhaps the entry to modify?

Also a casual question too but what monsters are upcoming for later updates?

4 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Is there a way to have Paratails and Scandroids impregnate NPCs/Players but not be impregnated? I looked around at the .lua's and saw '[false, false]' so is that perhaps the entry to modify?

Also a casual question too but what monsters are upcoming for later updates?

Nope, if the position can impregnate one, and they can swap, then it can impregnate both.

And uh... finishing up the promised biome i believe, which is Alien.
image.png.d14e0b57579734f299631d87ccc82ef0.png

1 hour ago, leon55077 said:

is there any updates to this or plans to add more to this great mod?

Mentioned above.

56 minutes ago, sulee1608 said:

Are poptops supposed to be invincible when I install Teratodefeat?

On 3/30/2020 at 7:01 AM, red3dred said:

Before people ask about this, there maybe a issue with normal poptops and defeat in the newest version of Terato-Defeat. This is due to TeratoDefeat having them be supported, but there also being files in the main Defeat mod doing the same. If you don't care about the defeat-support for the adult albino poptop, and the mother poptop, i'd recommend not updating. Here's the previous version, just in case.

Sexbound-Terato016Defeat.pak

On 3/31/2020 at 10:08 PM, red3dred said:

Nope, if the position can impregnate one, and they can swap, then it can impregnate both.

Darn. Would Scandroid ever be getting recieving positions then or would it not be possible to fabricate? And pregnant appearances for the Paratail?

19 minutes ago, NikitaRGX said:

Darn. Would Scandroid ever be getting recieving positions then or would it not be possible to fabricate? And pregnant appearances for the Paratail?

Paratail kinda can't reproduce on purpose, though if you're saying "Pregnant appearances" then i presume you got them pregnant somehow and instead, you're now asking for sprites for it... Tough crowd this one. Can't say i plan to make them be able to be impregnated, but i'll consider.

And well, Scandroid wasn't finished, along with adult/mother poptops, they were just released as-is for now, so yeah, they will be receiving more positions and roles in the future.

4 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Paratail kinda can't reproduce on purpose, though if you're saying "Pregnant appearances" then i presume you got them pregnant somehow and instead, you're now asking for sprites for it... Tough crowd this one. Can't say i plan to make them be able to be impregnated, but i'll consider.

And well, Scandroid wasn't finished, along with adult/mother poptops, they were just released as-is for now, so yeah, they will be receiving more positions and roles in the future.

Neato. I merely ask since Para/Scan are currently the closest things to actual tentacle creatures that're supported. And I'd be lying if I denied my fondness for those sorts of things.

12 hours ago, mecavexe said:

did anyone find a fix to this issue because i'm also having it

note: the 3rd orgasm bar does fill for me. it's like bringing up the menu spawns another actor. Doesn't happen between human characters, just monsters. 

Really wish i could recreate this to try and fix it, but i have no clue what's causing it. Nothing in the logs points to anything.

5 hours ago, puddles said:

Where are the position offsets per monster specified?

Nowhere, they don't have any off-sets that are particular to each monster. The only closest thing is the .frames files that dictate the canvas for larger monsters (Ad. Poptop for instance).

Unless you mean something else, because for now all they do is render on the same position as normal humanoids. Even the super large monsters, yeah.

29 minutes ago, puddles said:

Ah, I see. I honestly couldn't find the config for offsets for regular humanoids in the main SB API, either. Makes it kind of hard to figure out the right positions on the sheets for less-humanoid races or monsters.

The off-sets are set in the universal animation file, "twoactor.animation", and it's a hefty 3000+ lines file.

Not sure if this has been brought up before but is there a way to turn off monsters talking when defeated/being defeated? 
867203289_Beastspeaking.png.3f07c5cc3baa44f97ce11fed35dedf53.png

Also it seems that sex with monsters as well as impregnation by said monsters isnt being logged in the overall sex count (Also I love how gleeful AVIAN looks when alerting you)

1084142214_Countsnotupdating.png.e9ed761ef5fd6e4cda89e0438813342e.png

Also when Im defeated by a monster it usually just kills me outright, though it could be that I was in the air when I died each time (the minor knockback most monsters have sends you in the air). Cross hair is about where I died

413007851_Beasttalkingandbeingkilledinsteadofdefeated.png.24fe571898f337d70590266817076ebf.png

I didnt see anything odd in the logs but Im going to include them as well just in case. 

And one last thing, should I be running both the main Tera mod and the teradefeat mod or just one of them?

starbound.log

11 hours ago, SteelMarionette said:

Not sure if this has been brought up before but is there a way to turn off monsters talking when defeated/being defeated? 

Also it seems that sex with monsters as well as impregnation by said monsters isnt being logged in the overall sex count (Also I love how gleeful AVIAN looks when alerting you)

Also when Im defeated by a monster it usually just kills me outright, though it could be that I was in the air when I died each time (the minor knockback most monsters have sends you in the air). Cross hair is about where I died

I didnt see anything odd in the logs but Im going to include them as well just in case. 

And one last thing, should I be running both the main Tera mod and the teradefeat mod or just one of them?

starbound.log 29.33 kB · 0 downloads

Alright, lemme unpack this one slowly:

1. There is no way without changing some code, but that's already in the planned list. SO fret not, i might one day eventually get around to doing that.
  2. The customizer/tracker is entirely new to me as i haven't taken a look on how it ticks. I imagine the Tweaker may also intervene with it, if anything. Will look into it though.
  3. If you have furniture at your feet's position (In this case the campfire) it won't transform you, like NPC's, and will skip straight to the ded part.
  4. Last one; both. Teratophilia adds the monster supports, Teratodefeat adds the scripts of defeat into the monsters. You can run Terato without T-Defeat, but not the other way around.

I think that's all? Anything else?

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Neb1 said:

Thank you for all this red, this is easily one of my favorite mods, here hoping you add more, specially capricoat and fennix ;3 I was thinking about fluffalos too but that might be too big

>Too big
Bruh, you know about Adult/Mother poptop? I had to figure out the API limitations for that one, but i did the thing. I don't think there is a limitation if you make the monster submissive-only, technically. Farm animals wouldn't work without extra code-- thankfully i've already figured that out and it's in the back-log.

As for new monsters, i really am gonna need to return to this in a bit, but as for now, there is a VERY BIG project kicking my ass and i'm working to get it out so i can be free. Easily, 20x as much work as making a monster's animations. Also some pressure to review and release the Expanded Dialogue mod, which is taking a while.

This is probably my worst day to work on things lol, but that's the goal/objective for me right now; large API content, then Dialogue, then wrapping up Terato. Sorry for the delay!

Guest AthenaESIV
11 hours ago, red3dred said:

>Too big
Bruh, you know about Adult/Mother poptop? I had to figure out the API limitations for that one, but i did the thing. I don't think there is a limitation if you make the monster submissive-only, technically. Farm animals wouldn't work without extra code-- thankfully i've already figured that out and it's in the back-log.

As for new monsters, i really am gonna need to return to this in a bit, but as for now, there is a VERY BIG project kicking my ass and i'm working to get it out so i can be free. Easily, 20x as much work as making a monster's animations. Also some pressure to review and release the Expanded Dialogue mod, which is taking a while.

This is probably my worst day to work on things lol, but that's the goal/objective for me right now; large API content, then Dialogue, then wrapping up Terato. Sorry for the delay!

No need to ever apologize for delays for things you volunteer to do and provide any community. It's always awesome to see modders creating new things and what they put out, nsfw or not... Any time you put into your projects is greatly appreciated and respected as you entertaining yourself while also giving thousands of gamers content to enjoy. It's remarkable really all the things you find in all modding communities, thanks for being a part of it!

20 hours ago, red3dred said:

>Too big

Yes no need to apologize, you are no under obligations lol, it already feels lucky enough we have these out of the way mods and fetishes into this game, so anything you guys do comes as god's blessing. And if i may ask, is the big project related to starbound too? That got me really curious now