13 hours ago, wdspeck said:

Hey so I signed Lucan's contract and got Bruiser to follow me. When I mention I want to hire him, he says he needs to test me and then nothing happens. Any suggestions?

your dignity is what hes testing, keep asking him what he wants and once its low enough your considered tested and he will join.

or you could cheat and drop dignity ask him to join then pick it back up

3 hours ago, heilhobo said:

your dignity is what hes testing, keep asking him what he wants and once its low enough your considered tested and he will join.

or you could cheat and drop dignity ask him to join then pick it back up

Oh sick I definitely thought a script wasn't firing or something 

@DSHVHey, I had an idea for Unexpected Visitors. Unfortunately I wasnt able to finish this due to work so I'm just putting it here. Its mostly complete though.

Unexpected Visitor 2

Spoiler

>Bee and Barb
PC: Heard any Rumors lately?
Keerava: There have been rumors of shady people hanging about Honeyside lately. Heard that the owner was a Woman, who knows what depraved things she is up to?
>Outside Honeyside:
Derek's Friend(Terelis Highborn): (Near the entrance) Oh? So this is the little lady who lives here with Derek?
PC: Who are you?
DF: Heh heh heh. Not to worry little Miss. I'm just a Friend of Derek, visiting to catch up.
PC: What?! I never gave you permission to enter your home!
DF: Who said I needed your permission? Heh. Anyways I'll be leaving now. There's a surprise waiting for you inside... Heh heh...
> DF leaves.
> Inside there is a Jarl's Messenger(JM)
JM: Ho there! You are <Alias=Player> right? There is a message from the Jarl. There was a mix up of the ownership of Honeyside. I am to inform you that the deed of the House declaring the owner as Mr.Derek was misplaced. However, there were clauses in the Deed of the house in case such an accident happened. As you bought the deed from the Hold, those penalites must be borne by you.
PC: What! What kind of penalites! I don't remember anything like that in the Deed!
JM: Of course you don't... Deeds are stored with the Hold for security purposes. You only gain the receipt of purchase of the deed. Anyways, you need to pay 10 times the amount of cost of the house to Mr.Derek. That would amount to about 80,000 Septim.
PC: What! How can I ever get that amount of money! This is madness!
JM: I don't care if you can produce that amount of money. If you are not able to pay, then you would become the property of Mr.Derek. Personally, I suggest that you make an agreement with him to share your living arrangements. And some advice? Don't ever try to escape... You would not like what happens next...
PC: Oh no...
>JM leaves

If you did not make a deal with Derek earlier:
Derek: Hah! I told you that this was my House! Now, choose. Pay me 80,000 Septim. Make an agreement of payment.

If you made a deal with Derek earlier:
Derek: Haah. I really did not want to do this. We had a good thing going on... But Terelis did all of this himself... Now choose. Pay me 80,000 Septim. or Make an agreement of payment.

If you chose to pay:
Derek: Tch. Now get out... (You are teleported outside Honeyside, honeyside key is removed and Honeyside becomes locked)

If you chose to make a Payment agreement.
Derek: Ha! Good choice! Now, I have already prepared a Contract. You just need to sign it.

~~~~Derek's Contract~~~~~~~

{I've already written the contract as it is used in the Creation Kit also added some 'Fine Print'.)

Spoiler

<p align="center"size="18"> Honeyside Contract (Magical)</p>

<font face="$HandwrittenFont" size="16">
I, <Alias=Player>, of sound mind and body swear to uphold all the terms written below, until the total sum of 80,000 Septim is paid.
1. Honeyside will be sold back to Derek for 1 septim,
   and I will to continue pay the Residential tax to the Hold.
2. I agree to become the permanent maid of Derek. As a maid, I -
    -Will now address Derek as my Master or my Lord.
    -Give my Master permanent access to my Body, Mind, and all my Property.
    -Clean Honeyside without being asked.
    -Clean my Master whenever asked.
    -Cook food for Master 3 times a day.
    -Gain no monetary Benefits from my Master.
    -Accept all orders given to me by Master.
In return, Mr.Derek agrees to house <Alias=Player> in Honeyside.
I, <Alias=Player>, Understand that if any of the above terms are violated, then Master reserves the right to punish in any way he wants.
</font>
<font face="$HandwrittenFont" size = "4">The obligations taken by <Alias=Player> will continue even if the Contract is fulfilled</font>
<font face="$HandwrittenFont" size="16">
Signed,
Derek
<Alias=Player>
</font>
[pagebreak]
<font face="$HandwrittenFont" size="4">P.S. Terelis Highborn retains the right to the body of <Alias:Player> at any time he wants, regardless of the status of the contract.</font>

PC: (Shocked at the situation, you sign the document without thinking.)
Derek: Don't regret it Missy! You are now my maid. For my first order, Undress!
PC: What! (PC undresses automatically)
>Sex Scene happens

{After, he gives tasks to the PC to complete, similar to Fattig. One of them was to throw a New House Party, where Derek invites all of his friends to celebrate 'regaining' the house. Terelis is revealed to be the one who arranged for 'misplaced' documents. There is an orgy afterwards.}

{Later, he also reveals that the contract was magical such that anyone who agreed to the terms written on it has to obey.}

{Other quests that I had in mind was Derek loaning the PC to his friends. That can include anything from cleaning to orgys.}

{Another quest that I had thought of was that Terelis comes up with a plan to acquire Vex/Maven/Dinya Balu/Nivenor/Haelga/Svana/Wylandriah(Court Mage)/Laila Law-giver(Jarl) in the same way, Eventually taking over Riften.}

I've also added ideas for more quests after this one at the end. Ill update it if I add more to it

Edited by Alturistix

On 6/28/2023 at 9:43 PM, boobazooka said:

what exactly is needed in order to escape the farm quest with the help of skeeverena?

Human fluids. You can donate your PC's dirt once a day.

On 7/1/2023 at 1:38 PM, XarisZ said:

What is in the cut content?

Some Cultists, Easy Money, Diseases Collector.

On 7/1/2023 at 2:08 PM, xyzxyz said:

Who is that and where?

At the very bottom of the building behind the shelves.

18 hours ago, Mythosr said:

Is there more content?

No more content. She was originally an NPC in the main mod who wasn't supposed to be a follower.

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

how can i make this amazing mod work with 

Are these mods not working together now?

@DSHVTheres a problem with Scratcher's Follow script. Instead of removing AAADirtyStone on follow dialogue for the follow package to trigger, another stone is added instead. The follow package requires the stone to be removed from the inventory so that causes an issue that scratcher can never follow

I switched the scripts around and that seems to have fixed that.

Edited by Alturistix

For an idea you could have a dominate wolf/husky follower that views you like its bitch, the more it mounts you or the more degrading acts you do for him (like drinking his piss) the stronger he gets (like more health, more damage). And at the higher levels he could get abilities like taunting/drawing aggro to protects his bitch, reduce damage for enemies its surrounded by.

Edited by tlrd
1 hour ago, tlrd said:

For an idea you could have a dominate wolf/husky follower that views you like its bitch, the more it mounts you or the more degrading acts you do for him (like drinking his piss) the stronger he gets (like more health, more damage). And at the higher levels he could get abilities like taunting/drawing aggro to protects his bitch, reduce damage for enemies its surrounded by.

There is scratcher in the mod already

3 hours ago, quietlychamil said:

A few caveats:

1. I couldn't edit the text for books as those are not easily done in xedit.

If you want to work just with the text in mods, the ESP-ESM Translator or xTranslator are better choices than xEdit. While, yes, these are mostly used for translations, that isn't the only thing they can be used for. In the end, all you do is edit the text of the .esp, nothing more, nothing less. After all, .esps are language agnostic outside the MCMs. If you plan on continuining your text work, I'd suggest you take a look at them. They make your life so much easier.

On 7/3/2023 at 2:31 PM, DSHV said:

Human fluids. You can donate your PC's dirt once a day.

Some Cultists, Easy Money, Diseases Collector.

At the very bottom of the building behind the shelves.

No more content. She was originally an NPC in the main mod who wasn't supposed to be a follower.

Are these mods not working together now?

i don't know last time i tried prison overhaul it was a year ago? beside i want to ask you, before when pc escapes prison cell and got imprisoned outcome again pc isn't sent to the same cell again that got prisoners from TOH dlc! or did you edit that part too.

3 hours ago, The Lord said:

If you want to work just with the text in mods, the ESP-ESM Translator or xTranslator are better choices than xEdit. While, yes, these are mostly used for translations, that isn't the only thing they can be used for. In the end, all you do is edit the text of the .esp, nothing more, nothing less. After all, .esps are language agnostic outside the MCMs. If you plan on continuining your text work, I'd suggest you take a look at them. They make your life so much easier.

Drat. I wish I knew of those earlier!  But this took up almost 4 months of my life so I think I'm totally done now.  This edit isn't perfect, but I think I made a good base to help folks enjoy this wonderful mod.  And now, I'd like to actually play the game again =D.

just a thought. I know you have a bit of a strip in your mod (Solitude), but would it be possible to make it so that you couldn't just put your clothes back on aftert, and possibly that the npc mocked you when you got stripped?  just a little while after! just like in this mod!

47 minutes ago, Bobbarbas said:

After hiring then dismissing the doppelganger in solitude then going back to the inn to try to re-hire them, I only have two dialogue options, "I have a question" and "do you need anything", no way to re-hire them as a follower. Is there a way to reset the npc or something to fix this? I haven't been to riften or started the quest

This mod is pretty good but the dialogue translation needs some work, the english text ranges from laughable to incomprehensible

Try my patch a few posts above this one.  I spent 4 months combing through each line of dialogue to localize it!  It's probably not perfect but it should be a much easier read.

21 hours ago, quietlychamil said:

A few caveats:

1. I couldn't edit the text for books as those are not easily done in xedit.

Lmao I was just editing the books earlier. I'll try and see if I can include your patch as well, but since I also include some small bugfixes on my own(that I dont remember lol), I probably wont be able to work on yours.

I guess we could use a plugin merge or something like that, but as I said, Im doing this in my freetime and it'll be painful to figure out a way to keep just my BOOK entries from the patch. If you can figure out a merge that allows you to select just the type of INFO/BOOK to carry over then let me know, and I'll post my ESP when im done

Edited by Alturistix
2 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Lmao I was just editing the books earlier. I'll try and see if I can include your patch as well, but since I also include some small bugfixes on my own(that I dont remember lol), I probably wont be able to work on yours.

I guess we could use a plugin merge or something like that, but as I said, Im doing this in my freetime and it'll be painful to figure out a way to keep just my BOOK entries from the patch. If you can figure out a merge that allows you to select just the type of INFO/BOOK to carry over then let me know, and I'll post my ESP when im done

That's pretty easy to do, I think. In xedit, you can just copy all the book entries into my esp. Its only a few clicks.

i stopped using this mod because :

eating abscess is a case for psychopath, 

mod made buildings standing at the road in the landscape with content to avoid

quests in heavy dungeons right at the beginning of the mod, nothing for newbies

Edited by shiagwen
On 5/16/2023 at 2:24 PM, DSHV said:

Doppelganger: New quests, pursuit discussion, humiliations:
Dop asks PC to take off all clothing but wear a sack, and tell at least some NPCs that she is a pathetic little slave of Dop and Dop is the real Dragonborn.
Dop goes to PC's house, has a sex with PC's spouse and asks PC to watch it.
Dop asks PC's children to call her "Mom" and asks PC's children to bully PC as a pathetic little slave.
Dop write a letter and ask PC to deliver it to PC's friends while wearing a sack. The letter tells PC's friends that PC is a low slave and needs to be punished, and PC will be bullied by her best friends for her "crime".
Dop asks PC's followers(like Lydia or Serana) to rape and bully PC.

The Doppelganger is still my absolute favorite, good to read she gets some love =D

On 7/4/2023 at 12:30 AM, lightspeed77 said:

Is there a guide or walkthrough?

No guides. Only the description under More details:.

On 7/5/2023 at 6:53 AM, quietlychamil said:

I have finally completed the second, more thorough pass for my better English patch.

Thank you. Added to the mod's page.

On 7/5/2023 at 9:09 PM, MisterHEX said:

that you couldn't just put your clothes back on aftert, and possibly that the npc mocked you when you got stripped

Unfortunately I don't know how to do it technically.

On 7/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Bobbarbas said:

Is there a way to reset the npc or something to fix this? I haven't been to riften or started the quest

Resurrect, reset. Maybe try Player.SetRelationshipRank *Dop's refid* 4.

On 7/6/2023 at 4:20 PM, mutayyeb33 said:

Hi I suggest the aether to make straight contant not lesbian contant plz girl on girl rape  plz this is a female humiliation mod plz make male Vs female quest plzzz

Hi. There will be a lot of content to review and edit.

On 7/7/2023 at 1:47 AM, shiagwen said:

eating abscess is a case for psychopath, 

There is a normal word with a better meaning -"Degenerate". Let's be more literate.

Edited by DSHV