Hey everyone.

I've just started my first TOH playthrough and I'm running into a recurring CTD. Serpent shows up for the first time, I get through all the dialogue, then as soon as I get the instructions added to my inventory I get a CTD. I'm on the latest version of TOH with the KS Hairdo's patch

On an unrelated note, can I use the DLC's even if the versions don't match? The main file is 2.7.3 but the add ons are 1.0.1 and 1.1.1. I'm assuming they are still ok.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Huttle said:

I get the instructions added to my inventory I get a CTD.

This is weird. Try to activate quests through the console. Setstage AAATroublesofHeroineQuest 20, setstage AAAGuildofHumiliationsQuest 10, setstage AAAToHHireWhore 10, setstage AAAToHHireBrute 10, setstage AAAToHHireInventor 10.

Yes, the  add-ons are separate mods.

Is there a list describing how each quest is started / chains into by chance?

I did the Pursuit of a Shadow and most of the Humiliation guild.  Been browsing through the mod itself in Xedit and am just mildly curious where certain NPCs /Items get used at since I haven't seen them yet or figured out how to find them.

On 8/18/2023 at 7:15 PM, Ale said:

involving some Khajiit and some pony girl content) was implemented?

No.

On 8/18/2023 at 10:15 PM, xXSylviaXx said:

Hi, i am having a bug in kynesgrove cum suit (the pursuit of a shadow), with the cum suit.

The conditions: WornHasKeyword ArmorCuirass OR ClothingBody == 0. You can skip it with setstage AAAPoSKynesgrove 13. -Is this ''suit'' is good enough? -I'm a singer, not a fashion designer, but its good enough. Don't worry I won't mention the smell in the song, but let's hurry anyway. The beast is near.

On 8/19/2023 at 11:13 AM, lorddenorstrus said:

Is there a list describing how each quest is started / chains into by chance?

Under More details: in the mod's description.

18 hours ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Most noticeable is that when you purchase scratcher and say 'Follow' he will just stay where he is. Possibly a script issue

He will follow you if there is no Dirty Stone in his inventory.

14 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Bruiser does not follow my pc when follower. 

He uses vanilla followers framework. Has his debt been paid in his quest?

No, a new game is not needed, the mod is very light on scripts.

On 8/18/2023 at 3:35 PM, DSHV said:

This is weird. Try to activate quests through the console. Setstage AAATroublesofHeroineQuest 20, setstage AAAGuildofHumiliationsQuest 10, setstage AAAToHHireWhore 10, setstage AAAToHHireBrute 10, setstage AAAToHHireInventor 10.

Yes, the  add-ons are separate mods.

Thanks. That worked. I think my character may regret this, but it's working now.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

Dept is paid, otherwise the dialogue  " i need your help, follow me" , would not appear.   after hiring him the followerdialogues are all there,  he just dont not move one inch.  if i use the doalogue " you must do something for me " he follows. But aftetr that no more, no normal movement.

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

The conditions: WornHasKeyword ArmorCuirass OR ClothingBody == 0. You can skip it with setstage AAAPoSKynesgrove 13. -Is this ''suit'' is good enough? -I'm a singer, not a fashion designer, but its good enough. Don't worry I won't mention the smell in the song, but let's hurry anyway. The beast is near.

Thank you for the help ❤️

Hi. Does anyone have a desire to voice voices using the elevenlabs neural network? I have already done voice acting, but only on the NPCs added by the mod. However, there are many replicas of vanilla NPCs in fashion. If someone has a desire to help voice these NPCs and you have a paid account from elevenlabs, then write to me.

You should be able to create a voice clone and work with the DBVO Voice Pack Maker program.

For example, these are phrases Onmund his voice type is maleyoungeager.

exsample.xlsx

16 hours ago, DSHV said:

size snip

Yeah I read the more details part already, I meant more so than that.  Because I've already found some stuff in Xedit that I never really would've noticed ingame and the More Details section didn't really explain every quest?   Although most are described enough to find/play.  For example browsing through the NPC section in Xedit I saw Slave Queen alessia and haven't seen that NPC yet ingame.   Perhaps the Humiliation guild?  I haven't finished going through that yet..   *Shrug* I know the mod is absolutely massive so I'm not trying to be a dick.  I'm just trying to find all of the content that the mod adds out of curiosity as its the most recent thing I added to my mod list.

Edited by lorddenorstrus
On 8/20/2023 at 5:22 PM, shiagwen said:

he just dont not move one inch.

Do other followers works? What about mods that change NPC behavior?

On 8/21/2023 at 6:07 AM, lorddenorstrus said:

Slave Queen alessia

She's from Falkreath special prison content.

17 hours ago, hev007 said:

I can't complete the quest with the Hammer. What needs to be done to defeat him?

Beat him with fists. There is no further content in this quest. Try setstage AAAUndergroundSlaveFights 45.

On 8/20/2023 at 11:24 AM, DSHV said:

No.

Under More details: in the mod's description.

He will follow you if there is no Dirty Stone in his inventory.

In his inventory or in my characters inventory? Should I use AddItemMenu to get this stone?

On 1/14/2020 at 12:23 PM, markivus said:

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with CTD when entering Winking Skeever with Troubles of Heroine installed.  I know in the past that Winking Skeever has had it's own issues so this doesn't surprise me.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue lately?  I have run xedit and nothing shows that it is conflicting and when I disable the Troubles of Heroine Winking Skeever works fine.  I'm no programmer so some of this stuff goes alittle over my head so, please, bare with me if I am asking something that may seem simple to others, but any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached my load order so if there is something in that, that I have missed please let me know.  AGAIN this is not something I usually try to tackle but hey gotta start somewhere.  Thanks in advance for all your help!

Load order 8-23-2023.xlsx

Edited by Malganorn
4 hours ago, RedNick54 said:

Could you make a possible small patch to make the NPCs always fuck you instead of the other punishments when telling them you're the foul liar.

I can make edits to scripts like that.  Dig through TES5Edit and tell me what the formID for the INFO record you're referring to is.  Also, keep in mind that if changes are made to quest scripts they require a new game to work correctly.