2 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Yes. Any ideas or wishes?

2.4.1: minor bug fixes.

Heya!:

Naughty dog follower: a basic dog companion that requires certain 'favours' to be met in order to keep following. Starts off simple with giving the dog food but he starts to make certain 'demands' maybe once or twice a day. Player can somewhat reluctantly comply. Too many declines causes them to stop following until demands are met.

Death hound follower: due to a weird necromatic ritual a dominant slaver/brute is resurrected in the body of a death hound. Makes certain demands of the player and has simple dialogues

Wolf follower: sent to a nearby cave (riverwood or somewhere) player must 'deal' with an agressive wolf problem. Player must 'satisfy' the whole pack in the cave. Get a follower similar to the naughty dog for completing the quest. Quest is repeatable when speaking to quest giving NPC

Do these sound like your sort of thing? Should I keep going with more complicated ideas?

On 2/20/2022 at 4:14 PM, Dojo_dude said:

I noticed when trying to update over some of my grammar corrections., that the FORM IDs of various NPCs are different now?
For example Fattig was 420xxxx, andn ow he's 520xxxx.

Is this just TesEDIT or am I missing something?

Form ID is six digits: 20xxxx, with the top two digits (7-8) being load order.

23 hours ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Do these sound like your sort of thing?

I like the idea of submission to an animal as very humiliating. Scratcher is already a dominant dog, I can add content to him, but I don't know what kind yet. When I planned to make him a separate mod, I planned an opportunity to marry him. Also a troll companion. There is one problem that I encountered in POS: I can't add dialogues if a race doesn't have a checkmark to allow them. I need to make a clone of a race, but a sex framework does not recognize it. The only solution is to make a whole race talkative, changing all representatives in the game.

On 2/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, DSHV said:

I like the idea of submission to an animal as very humiliating. Scratcher is already a dominant dog, I can add content to him, but I don't know what kind yet. When I planned to make him a separate mod, I planned an opportunity to marry him. Also a troll companion. There is one problem that I encountered in POS: I can't add dialogues if a race doesn't have a checkmark to allow them. I need to make a clone of a race, but a sex framework does not recognize it. The only solution is to make a whole race talkative, changing all representatives in the game.

That sounds excellent, could we have him then as also either cheaper or free? Especially when Meeko is free and Vigilance is only 500. a few thousand for a follower is a bit steep. Maybe also ad some dialogues of WHY the wizard wanted to get rid of scratcher.

Wouldnt marriage require making separate dialogues for all the hearthfire stuff? Or would you just use the vanilla voice lines?

20 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

What do you think?

Great idea. I remember you had to hatch out a spider's pet for NPC in one of Oblivion's mod.

13 hours ago, Lenore said:

There is no Skitne? Or maybe that quest isn't finished?

Behind Odfel's house.

2 hours ago, localmagic1 said:

dragonborn soul must be extracted herself and selling that cheap for her master.

There is a conversation with Tsun about a change with Real Dragonborn.

1 hour ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Or would you just use the vanilla voice lines?

I can make marriage its own scene, without integration into vanilla wedding.

21 hours ago, DSHV said:

Great idea. I remember you had to hatch out a spider's pet for NPC in one of Oblivion's mod.

Behind Odfel's house.

There is a conversation with Tsun about a change with Real Dragonborn.

I can make marriage its own scene, without integration into vanilla wedding.

Sounds awesome, I look forward to this being in the next update then :P 

BTW this could also be a funny idea for an arranged marriage scenario 

Hey, I just have a quick question about the Dawnguard addon. What happens if you refuse Tardo's demands when you first meet him outside Castle Volkihar? Are you locked out of doing his quests or will he appear later to try assert dominance another way? I'd like to do his quests, but there's no way in hell my character would willingly put up with his shit.

3 hours ago, Chimaera Silver said:

Hey, I just have a quick question about the Dawnguard addon. What happens if you refuse Tardo's demands when you first meet him outside Castle Volkihar? Are you locked out of doing his quests or will he appear later to try assert dominance another way? I'd like to do his quests, but there's no way in hell my character would willingly put up with his shit.

If i remeber you can talk with him again.

17 hours ago, Chimaera Silver said:

Are you locked out of doing his quests or will he appear later to try assert dominance another way?

Yes, this quest is canceled when he is denied. In any case, everything that happens there is on a voluntary basis. You can roleplay that he cast a seduction spell on PC.

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, this quest is canceled when he is denied. In any case, everything that happens there is on a voluntary basis. You can roleplay that he cast a seduction spell on PC.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. And thanks for the mod too, I'm really enjoying it.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:55 PM, DSHV said:

Yes. Any ideas or wishes?

oh god yes pls, 1, Expand the depth of existing NPCs/quests instead of creating new ones (especially on followers), quality over quantity.   2,  This mod has long deserved a discord server. 3, Somehow I can't think of any more at the moment...

Edited by zhuguannan123
On 2/19/2022 at 4:43 PM, DSHV said:

Yes. Then you can teleport back with coc whiterun.

On the mod's page under Possible problems:, second item may help. 

The new update should not change anything since the previous version.

I read instructions on the mod's page but I am not sure I used it correctly. I still have problem with finding false dragonborn.

18 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Any future plans for the next update?

Now I'm doing Forgotten Art and Problems of Survivor. As for TOH: More for Serpent's quests, more for Dibellan priestess: rest of the Divines, more for the Doppelganger, Daedric Princes? Moral Character? Dark Britherhood?

18 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Also can I make a quest where Buster becomes the leader of the Night Mammoths?

Yes.

12 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Expand the depth of existing NPCs/quests instead of creating new ones (especially on followers), quality over quantity. 

I trying but sometimes I just can't think of anything. I need inspiration. When I create a new character, there is always potential for growth, if people like them.

12 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

This mod has long deserved a discord server.

I've never done this before and don't know how to do it.

12 hours ago, PRSTUV said:

I read instructions on the mod's page but I am not sure I used it correctly. I still have problem with finding false dragonborn.

Open console and type: help "False Dragonborn", then player.placeatme x 1, where x is her id you learned with the help command.

10 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

A bigass Mammoth fitting though a shitty wooden door isn't immersive or logical.

He could walk through the door as a baby mammoth and grow up inside. Or just graze in front of the entrance.

can we have a version of Tardo's quests where the male PC can basically take over that guys whole plan and capture Tardo and basically turn him into human and a cuck? Or if we can some how get flesh crafting into the mix, feminize him as well and enslave him now her to the other clans? basically using him as he would have the PC?