What about this story?

Tardo recognizes Dragonborn (with the power of Vampire Lord) immediately after exiting the Soulcairn, or Dragonborn after the Dawnguard ending.

Then, he is obsessed with Dragonborn, who got the power of Vampire lord from Serana, and wants to gain that power. Volkihar Clan's Tardo's position is not very high and he has not made a big contribution, so it is a long way off to become a vampire lord.

Therefore, Tardo try to increase their power by using DragonBorn to treat vampire diseases.

In the process of proceeding with Dawnguard's story, vampire Dragonborn will visit Palion in Morthal Village because it is natural to heal it, and Tardo will confirm it and appear in front of Palion and Dragonborn to help treat the vampire disease. In the process, Tardo receives the power of Dragonborn's Vampire Road, and Dragonborne returns to the Dawnguard camp as a human being and proceeds with the story. After seeing the Volkihar Clan collapse by the power of Dungard and Dragonborn, Tardo realizes that he will have the same result as the Volkihar Clan again, repeatedly attracts Dragonborn as his slave, dreaming of reviving the Volkihar Clan by owning his wife Valerica and daughter Serana. (It's similar to the original contents of Tardo's Valerica and Serana)

This is because even Hakon, his powerful monarch, was shocked by the collapse and realized that he could not survive alone. Afterwards, the existence of Auriel's bow, which played a powerful role in killing Hakon, will also be frightening. The story of discarding Auriel's bow or transforming it into a black Auriel bow with the power of Daedrick Prince would be good.

After taking the time to corrupt the DragonBorn (It seems natural to use welcome magic for DragonBorn sleeping at night).

If you order Dragonborn to use what you feel good for Valerica and Serana to feed them the poison that increases the effect of scuma or welcoming magic to weaken their power, and then Tardo appears and casts a spell that rules everyone with powerful magic, Tardo, the new vampire Lord, will have the probability of overcoming them.

What if Tardo features another vampire clan above even after dominating Dragonborn, Serana, and Valerica?

Tardo wants to increase his power by merging the Clan below, which is weaker and more uncivilized than the Volkihar Clan, but has a large number of vampires in the Clan.

For Tardo, Serana and Valerica are just spoils to prove their authority, and Dragonborn is not reluctant to give them as gifts to those who will be their subordinates because they only regard them as symbols of powerful power.

The Clan wants to see the attitude as evidence of the merger (alignment?) with the Volkihar Clan that persecuted them. Looking at the attitude of obedience of Dragonborn, a symbol of force that destroyed the former monarch's wife and daughter, and the powerful Volkihar Clan.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Quarra_Clan)

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Quarra_Clan

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Aundae_Clan

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Berne_Clan

What about the Clan of Vampires in Morowind's time? Like Dunmers, who moved to Solstheim after the volcano erupted, some of the classes below fled to Skyrim, but it would be nice to set up that they are quietly hiding under the pressure of Volkihar, a tyrant of Skyrim.

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Immortal_Blood

If it's difficult for the Clan to appear during the Morowind period, the vampire's setting in the book in Skyrim...

It would be nice to borrow it.

Since there is no setting for Vampire Lord in the existing Elder Scroll series, why don't the classes below be low-class vampires without rods and acknowledge Tardo's power and eventually turn into a castle full of blood and desire?

Dawnguard is treating Dragonborn as his ally after driving out the Volkihar Clan, but he has no idea that Dragonborn has fallen into a vampire's subordinate (because Dragonborn is not a vampire), and is not aware of the slow revival of the Volkihar Clan.

This is just a proposal, and if the content is not natural, you don't have to listen.

Edited by Dehabe

I'm trying to recruit new members for the Night Mammoths.  The first one-- Buster-- went just fine.  The second-- John-- however, has no dialog options that would allow me to recruit him.  The guard doesn't have dialog options for paying off his fine, either.  Any suggestions?

@DSHV

So I decided to check all the routes in Olfina's quest and man, really, she's buggy, some errors I noticed:
- Quest with Sasha doesn't continue, the comments keep repeating and doesn't advance in the quest, it doesn't even reach the part of buying Woman Torment.
- I noticed that, although the quest ends normally if you chose Jacob, there are dialogs that were cut.
- For me, there was no way to continue if you want to train Olfina, alone.
- Jacob, stand in the middle of the WT and Olfina just sits, don't walk or use any furniture zaz.

The beggar's quest, I tried again but the same thing happens, he becomes a normal follower after the quest ends, he has no option to have sex and he doesn't talk to you to ask for the same.

About construction, man, I know you said in the Amazon Quest post that you don't like or are not very good at building cells, but could you edit to put a torch or bonfire? it's very dark.

Edited by peterkenway
11 hours ago, DSHV said:

I have already started to prepare for revisiting the add-ons.
Dawnguard:

Reveal hidden contents

Volkihar
-Tardo Dawnguard route (But I don't know what to do here. Just add him Vampire Lord ability? Or add him a new clan? Why then does Dawnguard PC help him?);
-Small quests: Seduce an NPC; become a diplomatic prize to other clans when uniting (I want to add a clan of wildlings, who live inside iceberg); PC, Serana and Valerica rituals for the clan;

Dawnwhore
-More trolls taming;
-Sorine Jurard's technical experiments on PC? Although I do not know what can be done without special animations and objects;
-Something with Florentius Baenius' head Arkay?

Gelebor
-Sex to preserve Snow Elven race;

Reveal hidden contents

Gelebor: Do you think we can save your race?
I am afraid this is beyond our capabilities.
Too bad
Yes, indeed.
You can try to impregnate me with your snow elven semen
Are you offering yourself to me for my kind? Thank you. Although the chances are not great, Auri-El may have supported my life all these centuries for exactly this. And maybe perform another miracle.
But let’s perform the ritual for better fertility. Collect 5 Virgin Veil flowers in Forgotten Vale.
Sad Ghost: Oh, Wiwiry, why did you leave me?
Have you seen Virgin Veil flowers here?
Yes, I was picking flowers for my beloved when I found out that she was dead. She also collected them, but a fallen stone killed my Wiwiry. [Sob]
Can you give me the flowers?
Yes, I hid them in my pocket dimension, they have not aged even a day. But I cannot give them to you, they will only bring you grief as to me. If you love someone it is better to stop - it will only bring you pain. [Sob]
Poor thing, have you been here all this time?
Yes, I am not ready to leave the material world without knowing the feminine warmth. And also afraid to meet her afterdeath, after so many years I have been too late, she will obviously be angry with me! I wasted so many years in sorrow here! [Sob]
I can introduce you to feminine warmth
You can? But I'm scared! I don't know what to do, what if I'm doing everything wrong!
I'll do everything. [Kneel down and find his cock by mouth]
Whoa!
So that's how it is! I've been waiting for this for so long I feel overwhelming.
It was only a prelude. [Find his cock by your buttocks]
Whoa! Whoa!
Whoa!
The third time is the charm [Let him do this]
Goodbye millennia of virginity!

Boy? I mean, already a mer?
I feel that the world no longer holds me. My spirit is free. Take these flowers quickly, kind stranger.
Wiwiry, is that’s you? Are you not angry?
+5 Virgin Veil and Blessing of Wiwiry +50 health to 1 hour.

Let's try impregnation again
More intercourses - more chances to success.

-Fertility orgy ritual;
-A special ritual for becoming a Snow Elf queen where a future queen must fulfill wishes of her several subjects;

You, Snow Elves, definitely love all sorts of rituals
Call me an old fashioned wizard, but for me - symbolism is the cornerstone of magic.

Soul Cairn
-Some NPC Easter Eggs? From Oblivion sex mods maybe? Any ideas?
-A quest to collect stuff, getting to know the inhabitants better?

Lost to the Ages
-Sex with Katria;
-A quest to find more Aetherium Crests?

Dragonborn:

Reveal hidden contents

Neloth
-A captured Skal woman;
-Experiments: test of different creatures, summon a lot of sexually frustrated ghosts, sex with Neloth for research purposes, a spell that inflicts pain when PC does not ask people for humiliations and sex;
-Maybe tasks related to other text objects;

Other

-Abused Nord whore at the Retching Netch (a reverse Windhelm);
-Atone Miraak sins before people of Solstheim, because you a Dragonborn too;
-Miraak in some place of Apocrypha. You can calmly talk with him, have correctional or rival sex;
-Sex with Ancarion?
-Dominant Riekling follower (from Benkongerike (where is the pile of Lusty Argonian Maids));
-The Kagrumez Gauntlet sex prizes;

I have a question: Are there any animation for Dwarven Ballista, Dwarven Centurion, Dwarven Sphere?
Also animations for Werebear, Karstaag, Ash Hopper, Ash Guardian, Netch, custom spiders, Ash Spawn?

Hearthfire:

Reveal hidden contents

-Rayya;
-Hire a “maid” of any race and genders. Although I do not know how this DLC works;

If you have any more ideas or/and suggestions on these points, then please share with me.

about Riekling Follower, well they are creatures that have minimal intellectual development, you could make a follower whose objective would be to use the protagonist for breeding, you could even make a link with the vanilla quest, which when the PC becomes the new chief of the tribe, this dominant follower would take the title of her and would treat pc only as an object of reproduction and the local rieklings would do the same.

I could write a few lines for you to analyze and say what you think, if you like.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

Hey man, I was going to ask how are you going to do with Double Snorre since he's from your gang, I was wondering how he could get into mine, are you going to give the character to me or do you want some connection between our gangs ?

Our gangs?

are you creating a new bandit gang?or did you mean that you want to work on double snorre's character?

If so go right ahead and sure, it will add to the immersion.

23 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

lines aren't appearing for Forvist !?

1. What do you mean? Subtitles? Or does he have no dialogue at all?
2. No plans, no one is particularly interested in this content.

14 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

also what you suggested about fixing Busters behavior in my game didn't work

Perhaps then you need to disable him with the console and summon a new copy of him.

14 hours ago, idonotlikeusernames said:

Will you eventually add a male variant to the doppleganger questline?

I thought about it, but there are no ideas other than Fellrim directing PC to the doppelganger. Maybe someone would like to write it?

13 hours ago, wscjwdxjj said:

How does this quest proceed?

You need to go to Solitude and find the Family Breaker dog.

13 hours ago, Golgo13 said:

Any suggestions?

Are you talking to a guard in the jail? In the same location as John?

13 hours ago, peterkenway said:

some errors I noticed:

Yes, I found the problem.

Cut how? Subtitles break off during dialogue?

Yes, alone option is more secret meetings than training a sexslave.
Well she stands and waits for your commands.

I can add windows light, for cracks in the roof.

13 hours ago, peterkenway said:

I could write a few lines for you to analyze and say what you think, if you like.

Yes it would be nice. I wrote a few lines for him that he learned to read, liked the Nordic culture as well its misogyny ("Female must be between a kitchen and a fist!"). So PC can immediately attack him or start obeying.

11 hours ago, peterkenway said:

Dshv wants to add DS to Woman Torment

I don't want to add him there. He should stay with his gang, but can give hints to find potential slaves.

10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I used bijins mods

It also happens to me randomly and with different NPCs. Are there any other overhauls for NPCs? Maybe the problem is in a mod order?

10 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

there's no dialogue from the two npcs called important son and another important(can't remember the name) to proceed the quest.

Strange, in conditions of dialogues, just an actor and a stage number. Do they have no dialogue at all? There are 4 important guests: first guest with his son, other and another guests. What is the current objective of the quest?

4 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

nothing found for doppelganger quest

After completing Pursuit of a Shadow in Riften (with Fellrim the Beerbane)(52 stage), Filnjar should have new dialogue.

1 hour ago, Fulgrim_ said:

he asks me for ale and an apple cabbage stew.

You must buy it from an innkeeper from the Bannered Mare. I'll fix it.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:
13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

It also happens to me randomly and with different NPCs. Are there any other overhauls for NPCs? Maybe the problem is in a mod order?

There are no other overhauls for vanilla NPCs. Even reinstalling and putting it at the last load order position didn't fix it. On other mod profiles without your mod they work perfectly fine.
And it only seems to affect NPCs used by this mod like Ysolda or Aela. Other NPCs like Uthgerd that are modded by the same Bijin warmaiden mod are looking like they should with the overhaul.

List of NPCs I found yet: Ysolda, Adrienne and the companion girls (all 3)

Edited by xyzxyz
2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

List of NPCs I found yet: Ysolda, Adrienne and the companion girls (all 3)

For me it's always Irileth, Lydia and Jordis sometimes. I didn't do anything with their appearance. No ideas.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Sashas dialogue is broken. I tried it with a new save but got the same result.

35 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

after the quest start to get Ale and stew for Forvist ..when pc gets them .. there is no line to transfer those to the npc.

On 9/22/2021 at 5:12 PM, danta said:

Is there a console command to start Night Mistress. I do not want to do the thieves guild quests again 

Actually it is better to use this code Setstage AAANightMistress 10.

I can't fit the new MCM script. Is there a limit? Here's my script just in case:

Spoiler

ScriptName MyModConfigMenu Extends SKI_ConfigBase

GlobalVariable Property Squeamish  Auto  ; This is inacessible from this script in existing games due to variable with same name AND type existing previously.

GlobalVariable Property AAANoSexistFaction  Auto

Actor Property Pirve  Auto 

Actor Property GroBruiser  Auto 

Actor Property GraBruiser  Auto

Actor Property Artano Auto

Actor Property BadBitch  Auto

Actor Property Carvain  Auto

Actor Property Doppelganger  Auto

Actor Property Dragonwhore  Auto

Actor Property FalskVenn  Auto

Actor Property ArgonianMistress  Auto

Actor Property Garona  Auto

Actor Property GhostConcubine  Auto

Actor Property Morveux  Auto

Actor Property BathingGirl  Auto

Actor Property NurseDuty Auto

Actor Property Sebastien  Auto

Actor Property Korg  Auto

Actor Property Luka Auto

Actor Property StrangeMannequin  Auto

Actor Property Tapasvee  Auto

Actor Property Ingmar  Auto

Actor Property Xsaroth Auto

Actor Property Fan  Auto

Actor Property NastyBeggar Auto

Actor Property Theodor Auto

Actor Property Listig  Auto 

Actor Property Scratcher Auto 

Actor Property Surrexsa Auto 

Actor Property Rocco Auto 

Actor Property RoccoTroll Auto 

Actor Property Edippa Auto 

Actor Property HumanTapasvee Auto 

Actor Property femMorveux Auto 

Actor Property femArtano Auto 

Actor Property CockWorshiper Auto 

ObjectReference Property Shaft Auto 

ObjectReference Property REgg Auto 

ObjectReference Property LEgg Auto 

ObjectReference Property PrayerIdle Auto 

Actor Property Damsel  Auto

Actor Property Serpent  Auto 

Actor Property Frem  Auto 

Actor Property FremPartner  Auto 

Actor Property Lagertha  Auto 

Actor Property Standy  Auto 

Actor Property MStranger  Auto 

Actor Property Grunda  Auto 

Actor Property Hornigort  Auto 

Actor Property Salesman  Auto 

Actor Property Hides  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallOne  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallTwo  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallThree  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallFour  Auto 

Actor Property Jomfru  Auto 

Actor Property Forvist  Auto 

Actor Property Fellrim  Auto 

Actor Property Dibellan  Auto 

Actor Property Fett  Auto 

Actor Property Tispe Auto 

Actor Property Ewhore  Auto 

Actor Property Wspirit   Auto 

Actor Property NobleSlut  Auto 

Actor Property NobleGuard Auto 

Actor Property Buster  Auto 

Actor Property Harlequin Auto 

Quest Property TOH  Auto

Quest Property Briers  Auto 

Quest Property Accomplice  Auto 

Quest Property LydiaQuest  Auto 

Quest Property Father  Auto 

Quest Property Price  Auto 

Quest Property RealDB  Auto 

Quest Property SStormcloaks  Auto 

Quest Property SLegion  Auto 

Quest Property YsoldasGoods  Auto 

Quest Property EndGood  Auto 

Quest Property EndBad  Auto 

Quest Property EndSubmissive  Auto

Quest Property Dragonfires  Auto

Quest Property NightMistress  Auto

MiscObject Property ToHero  Auto 

; States

bool Pirve = true;

int Function GetVersion()

Return 1 ; Last version

EndFunction

Event OnConfigInit()

{Called when this config menu is initialized}

; Creating pages

Pages = new string[2]

Pages[0] = "Content"

Pages[1] = "Quest"

EndEvent

Event OnVersionUpdate(int version)

{Called when a version update of this script has been detected}

EndEvent

;------------  Private Variables

; OIDs (T:Text B:Toggle S:Slider M:Menu, C:Color, K:Key)

int Pirve_OID_B

int Squeamish_OID_B

int MaleBruiser_OID_B

int BadBitch_OID_B

int FemaleBruiser_OID_B

int Artano_OID_B

int Carvain_OID_B

int femArtano_OID_B

int Doppelganger_OID_B

int Dragonwhore_OID_B

int FalskVenn_OID_B

int ArgonianMistress_OID_B

int Garona_OID_B

int GhostConcubine_OID_B

int Morveux_OID_B

int BathingGirl_OID_B

int femMorveux_OID_B

int NurseDuty_OID_B

int Sebastien_OID_B

int KorgLuka_OID_B

int StrangeMannequin_OID_B

int Tapasvee_OID_B

int Ingmar_OID_B

int HumanTapasvee_OID_B

int Xsaroth_OID_B

int Fan_OID_B

int NastyBeggar_OID_B

int Listig_OID_B

int Surrexsa_OID_B

int Rocco_OID_B

int Edippa_OID_B

int CockWorshiper_OID_B

int Damsel_OID_B

int TOH_OID_B

int EasyMoney_OID_B

int Lagertha_OID_B

int Standy_OID_B

int MStranger_OID_B

int Grunda_OID_B

int Hornigort_OID_B

int Salesman_OID_B

int Hides_OID_B

int Jomfru_OID_B

int Briers_OID_B

int Accomplice_OID_B

int LydiaQuest_OID_B

int Father_OID_B

int Price_OID_B

int RealDB_OID_B

int Dragonfires_OID_B

int SStormcloaks_OID_B

int SLegion_OID_B

int YsoldasGoods_OID_B

int EndSubmissive_OID_B

int EndBad_OID_B

int EndGood_OID_B

int EndBetrayal_OID_B

int NoSexistFaction_OID_B

int Forvist_OID_B

int Fellrim_OID_B

int Dibellan_OID_B

int Splinters_OID_B

int Ewhore_OID_B

int Wspirit_OID_B

int NobleSlut_OID_B

int Buster_OID_B

int Harlequin_OID_B

int NightMistress _OID_B

GlobalVariable squeamishFix

bool mcmSqueamish

Event OnPageReset(string page)

; Work around inacessible property caused by declaring variable and property of same name and type.

Int modIndex = Game.GetModByName("troublesofheroine.esp")

If 255 != modIndex

squeamishFix = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0003735C, "troublesofheroine.esp") As GlobalVariable

Else

squeamishFix = Squeamish

EndIf

mcmSqueamish = 0 != squeamishFix.GetValueInt()

SetCursorFillMode(LEFT_TO_RIGHT)

; Building Content page...

If ( page == "Content" )

If (CurrentVersion >= 1)

Pirve_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Pirve", Pirve.IsEnabled())

Squeamish_OID_B= AddToggleOption("I am squeamish", mcmSqueamish)

Hero_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Troubles of Hero", ToHero)

MaleBruiser_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Male Bruiser", GroBruiser.IsEnabled())

BadBitch_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Bad Bitch ", BadBitch.IsEnabled())

FemaleBruiser_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Female Bruiser", GraBruiser.IsEnabled())

Artano_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Artano", Artano.IsEnabled())

Carvain_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Martin Carvain", Carvain.IsEnabled())

femArtano_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Female Artano", femArtano.IsEnabled())

Doppelganger_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Doppelganger", Doppelganger.IsEnabled())

Dragonwhore_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Dragonwhore", Dragonwhore.IsEnabled())

FalskVenn_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Falsk Venn", FalskVenn.IsEnabled())

ArgonianMistress_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Argonian Mistress", ArgonianMistress.IsEnabled())

Garona_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Garona", Garona.IsEnabled())

GhostConcubine_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Ghost Concubine", GhostConcubine.IsEnabled())

Morveux_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Lyusian Morveux", Morveux.IsEnabled())

BathingGirl_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Bathing Girl", BathingGirl.IsEnabled())

femMorveux_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Female Lyusian Morveux", femMorveux.IsEnabled())

NurseDuty_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Nurse Duty", NurseDuty.IsEnabled())

Sebastien_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Sebastien", Sebastien.IsEnabled())

KorgLuka_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Korg and Luka", Korg.IsEnabled())

StrangeMannequin_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Strange Mannequin", StrangeMannequin.IsEnabled())

Tapasvee_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Tapasvee", Tapasvee.IsEnabled())

Ingmar_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Ingmar the Cruel Fire", Ingmar.IsEnabled())

HumanTapasvee_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Human Tapasvee", HumanTapasvee.IsEnabled())

Xsaroth_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Xsaroth", Xsaroth.IsEnabled())

Fan_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Your fan", Fan.IsEnabled())

NastyBeggar_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Nasty Beggar", NastyBeggar.IsEnabled())

Listig_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Nasty dog", Listig.IsEnabled())

Surrexsa_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Monstrolog", Surrexsa.IsEnabled())

Rocco_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Rocco Pappone", Rocco.IsEnabled())

Edippa_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Edippa", Edippa.IsEnabled())

CockWorshiper_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Cock worshiper ", CockWorshiper.IsEnabled())

Damsel_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Damsel in Distress", Damsel.IsEnabled())

EasyMoney_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Easy Money", Frem.IsEnabled())

Lagertha_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Lagertha", Lagertha.IsEnabled())

Standy_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Horny Head", Standy.IsEnabled())

MStranger_OID_B= AddToggleOption("I want more!", MStranger.IsEnabled())

Grunda_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Molag Grunda", Grunda.IsEnabled())

Hornigort_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Hornigort", Hornigort.IsEnabled())

Salesman_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Shady Salesman ", Salesman.IsEnabled())

Hides_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Hides-In-Dark", Hides.IsEnabled())

Jomfru_OID_B= AddToggleOption("'Mage'", Jomfru.IsEnabled())

NoSexistFaction_OID_B = AddToggleOption("NoSexist Faction",  AAANoSexistFaction)

Forvist_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Homeless  Follower", Forvist.IsEnabled())

Fellrim_OID_B = AddToggleOption("The Pursuit of a Shadow start", Fellrim.IsEnabled())

Dibellan _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Dibellan Follower", Dibellan.IsEnabled())

Splinters_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Splinters for Ass", Fett.IsEnabled())

Ewhore _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Ebony Whore", Ewhore.IsEnabled())

Wspirit_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Spirit of a Warrior ", Wspirit.IsEnabled())

NobleSlut _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Noble Slut ", NobleSlut.IsEnabled())

Buster _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Buster ", Buster.IsEnabled())

Harlequin_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Harlequin", Harlequin.IsEnabled())

EndIf

Return

EndIf

If ( page == "Quest")

If (CurrentVersion >= 1)

TOH_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Troubles of Heroine quest", TOH)

Briers_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Fall into Briers quest", Briers)

Accomplice_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Malicious Accomplice quest", Accomplice)

LydiaQuest_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Our Common Father quest", Father)

Father_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Price of Fame quest", Price)

Price_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Moral Character quest", LydiaQuest)

RealDB_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Real and False Heroes", RealDB)

Dragonfires_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Reigniting Dragonfires quest", Dragonfires)

SStormcloaks_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Sexist Stormcloaks quest", SStormcloaks)

SLegion_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Sexist Legion quest", SLegion)

YsoldasGoods_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Ysolda's Goods quest", YsoldasGoods)

EndSubmissive_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Victory? quest", EndSubmissive)

EndGood_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start After Serpent quest", EndGood)

EndBad_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Eternal Servitude quest", EndBad)

EndBetrayal_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Masks Dropped quest", EndSubmissive)

NightMistress_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Night Mistress quest", NightMistress)

EndIf

Return

EndIf

EndEvent

Event OnOptionSelect(int option)

{Called when a non-interactive option has been selected}

If ( option == Pirve_OID_B)

If Pirve.IsEnabled()

Pirve.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Pirve_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Pirve is disabled")

else

Pirve.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Pirve_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Pirve is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf (option == Squeamish_OID_B)

mcmSqueamish = !mcmSqueamish

SetToggleOptionValue(Squeamish_OID_B, mcmSqueamish)

If mcmSqueamish

squeamishFix.SetValueInt(1)

Debug.MessageBox("I'm squeamish\nNasty content disabled.")

else

squeamishFix.SetValueInt(0)

Debug.MessageBox("I'm not squeamish\nNasty content enabled.")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == MaleBruiser_OID_B )

If GroBruiser.IsEnabled()

GroBruiser.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MaleBruiser_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Male Bruiser is disabled")

else

GroBruiser.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MaleBruiser_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Male Bruiser is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == FemaleBruiser_OID_B)

If GraBruiser.IsEnabled()

GraBruiser.Disable()

Debug.MessageBox("Female Bruiser is disabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(FemaleBruiser_OID_B, False)

else

GraBruiser.Enable()

Debug.MessageBox("Female Bruiser is enabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(FemaleBruiser_OID_B, True)

EndIf

elseIf (option == NoSexistFaction_OID_B)

AAANoSexistFaction  = ! AAANoSexistFaction

SetToggleOptionValue(NoSexistFaction _OID_B, AAANoSexistFaction)

If AAANoSexistFaction

AAANoSexistFaction.SetValueInt(1)

Debug.MessageBox("Nosexist factions \nThis content disabled.")

else

AAANoSexistFaction.SetValueInt(0)

Debug.MessageBox("Sexis factions \nThis content enabled.")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == BadBitch_OID_B)

If BadBitch.IsEnabled()

BadBitch.Disable()

Debug.MessageBox("Bad Bitch is disabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(BadBitch_OID_B, False)

else

BadBitch.Enable()

Debug.MessageBox("Bad Bitch is enabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(BadBitch_OID_B, True)

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Artano_OID_B)

If Artano.IsEnabled()

Artano.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Artano_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Artano is disabled")

else

Artano.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Artano_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Artano is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Carvain_OID_B)

If Carvain.IsEnabled()

Carvain.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Carvain_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Carvain is disabled")

else

Carvain.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Carvain_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Carvain is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == femArtano_OID_B)

If femArtano.IsEnabled()

femArtano.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femArtano_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Female Artano is disabled")

else

femArtano.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femArtano_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Female Artano is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Doppelganger_OID_B)

If Doppelganger.IsEnabled()

Doppelganger.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Doppelganger_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Doppelganger is disabled")

else

Doppelganger.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Doppelganger_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Doppelganger is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Dragonwhore_OID_B)

If Dragonwhore.IsEnabled()

Dragonwhore.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dragonwhore_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Dragonwhore is disabled")

else

Dragonwhore.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dragonwhore_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Dragonwhore is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == FalskVenn_OID_B)

If FalskVenn.IsEnabled()

FalskVenn.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(FalskVenn_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Falsk Venn is disabled")

else

FalskVenn.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(FalskVenn_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Falsk Venn is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == ArgonianMistress_OID_B)

If ArgonianMistress.IsEnabled()

ArgonianMistress.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(ArgonianMistress_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Argonian Mistress is disabled")

else

ArgonianMistress.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(ArgonianMistress_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Argonian Mistress is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Garona_OID_B)

If Garona.IsEnabled()

Garona.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Garona_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Garona is disabled")

else

Garona.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Garona_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Garona is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == GhostConcubine_OID_B)

If GhostConcubine.IsEnabled()

GhostConcubine.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(GhostConcubine_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Ghost Concubine is disabled")

else

GhostConcubine.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(GhostConcubine_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Ghost Concubine is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Morveux_OID_B)

If Morveux.IsEnabled()

Morveux.Disable()

Theodor.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Morveux_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Lyusian Morveux disabled")

else

Morveux.Enable()

Theodor.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Morveux_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Lyusian Morveux is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == femMorveux_OID_B)

If femMorveux.IsEnabled()

femMorveux.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femMorveux_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Lucia Morveux disabled")

else

femMorveux.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femMorveux_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Lucia Morveux is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == BathingGirl_OID_B)

If BathingGirl.IsEnabled()

BathingGirl.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(BathingGirl_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Bathing Girl is disabled")

else

BathingGirl.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(BathingGirl_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("BathingGirl is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == NurseDuty_OID_B)

If NurseDuty.IsEnabled()

NurseDuty.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NurseDuty_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Nurse Duty is disabled")

else

NurseDuty.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NurseDuty_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Nurse Duty is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Sebastien_OID_B)

If Sebastien.IsEnabled()

Sebastien.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Sebastien_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Sebastien is disabled")

else

Sebastien.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Sebastien_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Sebastien is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == KorgLuka_OID_B)

If Korg.IsEnabled()

Korg.Disable()

Luka.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(KorgLuka_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Korg and Luka is disabled")

else

Korg.Enable()

Luka.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(KorgLuka_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Korg and Luka is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == StrangeMannequin_OID_B)

If StrangeMannequin.IsEnabled()

StrangeMannequin.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(StrangeMannequin_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Strange Mannequin is disabled")

else

StrangeMannequin.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(StrangeMannequin_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Strange Mannequin is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Tapasvee_OID_B)

If Tapasvee.IsEnabled()

Tapasvee.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Tapasvee_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Tapasvee is disabled")

else

Tapasvee.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Tapasvee_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Tapasvee is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == HumanTapasvee_OID_B)

If HumanTapasvee.IsEnabled()

HumanTapasvee.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(HumanTapasvee_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Human Tapasvee is disabled")

else

HumanTapasvee.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(HumanTapasvee_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Human Tapasvee is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Ingmar_OID_B)

If Ingmar.IsEnabled()

Ingmar.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ingmar_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Ingmar is disabled")

else

Ingmar.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ingmar_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Ingmar is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Xsaroth_OID_B)

If Xsaroth.IsEnabled()

Xsaroth.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Xsaroth_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Xsaroth is disabled")

else

Xsaroth.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Xsaroth_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Xsaroth is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Fan_OID_B)

If Fan.IsEnabled()

Fan.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fan_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Fan is disabled")

else

Fan.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fan_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Fan is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf option == NastyBeggar_OID_B

If NastyBeggar.IsEnabled()

NastyBeggar.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NastyBeggar_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Nasty Beggar is disabled")

else

NastyBeggar.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NastyBeggar_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Nasty Beggar is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Listig_OID_B)

If Listig.IsEnabled()

Listig.Disable()

Scratcher.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Listig_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Listig is disabled")

else

Listig.Enable()

Scratcher.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Listig_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Listig  is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Surrexsa_OID_B)

If Surrexsa.IsEnabled()

Surrexsa.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Surrexsa_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Monstrolog is disabled")

else

Surrexsa.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Surrexsa_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Monstrolog is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Rocco_OID_B)

If Rocco.IsEnabled()

Rocco.Disable()

RoccoTroll.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Rocco_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Rocco is disabled")

else

Rocco.Enable()

RoccoTroll.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Rocco_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Rocco is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Edippa_OID_B)

If Edippa.IsEnabled()

Edippa.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Edippa_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Edippa is disabled")

else

Edippa.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Edippa_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Edippa is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == CockWorshiper_OID_B)

If CockWorshiper.IsEnabled()

CockWorshiper.Disable()

Shaft.Disable()

REgg.Disable()

LEgg.Disable()

PrayerIdle.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(CockWorshiper_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Cock Worshiper is disabled")

else

CockWorshiper.Enable()

Shaft. Enable()

REgg. Enable()

LEgg. Enable()

PrayerIdle.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(CockWorshiper_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Cock Worshiper is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Damsel_OID_B )

If Damsel.IsEnabled()

Damsel.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Damsel_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox(" Damsel is disabled")

else

Damsel.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Damsel_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox(" Damsel is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == EasyMoney_OID_B)

If Frem.IsEnabled()

Frem.Disable()

FremPartner.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(EasyMoney_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Easy Money is disabled")

else

Frem.Enable()

FremPartner.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(EasyMoney_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Easy Money is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Lagertha_OID_B )

If Lagertha.IsEnabled()

Lagertha.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Lagertha_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox(" Lagertha is disabled")

else

Lagertha.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Lagertha_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox(" Lagertha is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf (option == TOH_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(TOH_OID_B, TOH)

elseIf ( option == Standy_OID_B)

If Standy.IsEnabled()

Standy.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Standy_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Standy is disabled")

else

Standy.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Standy_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Standy is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == MStranger_OID_B)

If MStranger.IsEnabled()

MStranger.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MStranger_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("MStranger is disabled")

else

MStranger.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MStranger_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("MStranger is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Grunda_OID_B)

If Grunda.IsEnabled()

MStranger.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Grunda_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Grunda is disabled")

else

Grunda.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Grunda_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Grunda is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Hornigort_OID_B)

If Hornigort.IsEnabled()

Hornigort.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hornigort_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Hornigort is disabled")

else

Hornigort.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hornigort_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Hornigort is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Salesman_OID_B)

If Salesman.IsEnabled()

Salesman.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Salesman_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Shady Salesman is disabled")

else

Salesman.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Salesman_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Shady Salesman is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Hides_OID_B)

If Hides.IsEnabled()

Hides.Disable()

HThrallOne.Disable()

HThrallTwo.Disable()

HThrallThree.Disable()

HThrallFour.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hides_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Hides-In-Dark is disabled")

else

Hides.Enable()

HThrallOne.Enable()

HThrallTwo.Enable()

HThrallThree.Enable()

HThrallFour.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hides_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Hides-In-Dark is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Jomfru_OID_B)

If Jomfru.IsEnabled()

Jomfru.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Jomfru_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Jomfru is disabled")

else

Jomfru.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Jomfru_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Jomfru is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Forvist_OID_B)

If Forvist.IsEnabled()

Forvist.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Forvist_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Homeless is disabled")

else

Forvist.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Forvist_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Forvist is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Fellrim_OID_B)

If Fellrim.IsEnabled()

Fellrim.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fellrim_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Fellrim is disabled")

else

Fellrim.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fellrim_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Fellrim is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Dibellan_OID_B)

If Dibellan.IsEnabled()

Dibellan.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dibellan _OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Mary is disabled")

else

Dibellan.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dibellan _OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Mary is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Fett _OID_B)

If Fett.IsEnabled()

Fett Disable()
                 Tispe.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fett_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Splinters are disabled")

else

Fett.Enable()

Tispe.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fett_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Splinters are enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Ewhore_OID_B)

If Ewhore.IsEnabled()

Ewhore.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ewhore_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Ebony Whore is disabled")

else

Ewhore.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ewhore _OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Ebony Whore is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Wspirit _OID_B)

If Wspirit.IsEnabled()

Wspirit.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Wspirit _OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Spirit of a Warrior is disabled")

else

Wspirit.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Wspirit_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Spirit of a Warrior is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == NobleSlut_OID_B)

If NobleSlut.IsEnabled()

NobleSlut.Disable()

NobleGuard.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NobleSlut _OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Noble Slut is disabled")

else

NobleSlut.Enable()

NobleGuard.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NobleSlut_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Noble Slut is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Buster_OID_B)

If Buster.IsEnabled()

Buster.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Buster_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Buster is disabled")

else

Buster.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Buster_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Buster is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Harlequin_OID_B)

If Harlequin.IsEnabled()

Harlequin.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Harlequin_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Harlequin is disabled")

else

Harlequin.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Harlequin_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Harlequin is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == TOH_OID_B)

TOH.Setstage(10)

Serpent.Moveto(Game.GetPlayer())

Serpent.PlaceAtMe(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0007CD55, "Skyrim.ESM"))

Debug.MessageBox("Troubles of Heroine started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Briers_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Briers_OID_B, Briers)

Briers.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Fall into Briers started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Accomplice_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Accomplice_OID_B, Accomplice)

Accomplice.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Malicious  Accomplice started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == LydiaQuest_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(LydiaQuest_OID_B, LydiaQuest)

LydiaQuest.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Moral Character started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Father_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Father_OID_B, Father)

Father.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Our Common Father started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Price_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Price_OID_B, Price)

Father.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Pricer started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

Father.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Price of Fame  started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Dragonfires_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Dragonfires_OID_B, Dragonfires)

Dragonfires.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Reigniting Dragonfires started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == RealDB_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(RealDB_OID_B, Price)

RealDB.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Real and False Heroes started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option ==SStormcloaks_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(SStormcloaks_OID_B, SStormcloaks)

SStormcloaks.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Sexist Stormcloaks started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == SLegion_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(SLegion_OID_B, SLegion)

SLegion.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Sexist Legion started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == YsoldasGoods_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(YsoldasGoods_OID_B, YsoldasGoods)

YsoldasGoods.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Ysolda's Goods started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndGood_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndGood_OID_B, EndGood)

EndGood.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("After Serpent started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndBad_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndBad_OID_B, EndBad)

EndBad.Setstage(100)

Debug.MessageBox("Eternal Servitude started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndSubmissive_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndSubmissive_OID_B, EndSubmissive)

EndSubmissive.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Victory? started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndBetrayal_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndBetrayal_OID_B, EndSubmissive)

EndSubmissive.Setstage(100)

Debug.MessageBox("Masks Dropped started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == NightMistress_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(NightMistress_OID_B, NightMistress)

NightMistress.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Night Mistress started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If (option == Hero_OID_B)

SetToggleOptionValue(Hero_OID_B, ToHero)

game.GetPlayer().AddItem(ToHero, 1)

Debug.MessageBox("You received Trouble of Hero token.")

EndIf

EndEvent

event OnOptionHighlight(int option)

if (option == Pirve_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Beggining of the main questline.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Squeamish_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Hide most nasty options.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == MaleBruiser_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant nasty orc.\nDefault: true")

elseIf (option == BadBitch_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nord who thinks she is a dog .\nDefault: true")

elseIf (option == FemaleBruiser_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant nasty orc.\nDefault: false")

elseIf (option == Artano_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Thalmor sadist.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Carvain_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Noble Imperial you can pervert.\nDefault: true")

elseIf (option == femArtano_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Thalmor sadist.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Doppelganger_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Your doppelganger who hates heroes like you. Like it.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Dragonwhore_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Whore who roleplay Dragonborn.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == FalskVenn_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Abusive old friend.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == ArgonianMistress_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant agronian mistress.See what I did here?\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Garona_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nymphomaniac bookworm barbarian.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == GhostConcubine_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Arondil’s toy.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Morveux_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Spoiled Breton Noble.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == BathingGirl_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Just bathing girl.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == femMorveux_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Spoiled Breton Noble.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == NurseDuty_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Take care of elder.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Sebastien_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Old blind hunter mistakes you for his dog.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == KorgLuka_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Punish the rapist.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == StrangeMannequin_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Big sex toy.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Tapasvee_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Submissive Khajiit monk.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Ingmar_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Stern stepfather.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == HumanTapasvee_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Submissive Nord monk.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Xsaroth_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant Dremora.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Fan_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Your fan. By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == NastyBeggar_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nasty beggar.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Listig_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nasty dog to serve as bitch.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Surrexsa_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Monstrolog.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Rocco_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Eccentric artist.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Edippa_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Lusty milf with a midlife crisis.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == CockWorshiper_OID_B)

SetInfoText("She worship the cock, but she's not obsessed with it. Don't think so.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Damsel_OID_B)

SetInfoText("You can say: heroine  in troubles.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == EasyMoney_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Really easy money. True!\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Lagertha_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Like Get Stripped! Again!, but much worse. Much, much...\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Standy_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Just an ordinary horny-headed Argonian.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==MStranger_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Mysterious Stranger.Who could it be?\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Grunda_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant Dremora\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Hornigort_OID_B)

SetInfoText("The utmost heist\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Salesman_OID_B)

SetInfoText("He sells tokens of temperament, whatever it means.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Hides_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Exciting dubious experiments on your body.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Jomfru_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Ruin the career of the aspiring mage.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == NoSexistFaction_OID_B)

SetInfoText("No Sexist factions by default.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Forvist_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Find a home for homeless.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Fellrim_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Start The Pursuit of a Shadow.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Dibellan_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dibellan follower.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Fett_OID_B)

SetInfoText("2 splinters for an ass.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Ewhore_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Ebony Whore, Get it?.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Wspirit_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Spirit of a Warrior. ‎Oooh, Spooky!\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == NobleSlut_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Noble slut and her bodyguard.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Buster_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Bruiser’s bro..ouch.. half brother.Needed for quests.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Harlequin_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Just a harlequin nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==TOH_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATroublesofHeroineQuest\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Briers_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAFallintoBriars\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Accomplice_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAMaliciousAccomplice\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==LydiaQuest_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAMoralCharacter\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Father_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAOurCommonFather\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Price_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAPriceofFame\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==RealDB_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAARealandFalseHeroes\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Dragonfires_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAReignitingDragonfires\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==SStormcloaks_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAASexistStormcloaks\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==SLegion_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAASexistLegion\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==YsoldasGoods_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAYsoldasGoods\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndGood_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATOHEndingGood - After Serpent after good ending: Breaking Chains\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndBad_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATOHEndingBad: Eternal Servitude\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndSubmissive_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATOHEndingSubmissive: Victory?\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndBetrayal_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Betrayal ending: Masks Dropped\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == NightMistress_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAANightMistress.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Hero_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Change content for males\nDefault: false")

endIf

endEvent

Edited by DSHV
1 hour ago, DSHV said:

For me it's always Irileth, Lydia and Jordis sometimes. I didn't do anything with their appearance. No ideas.

Actually it is better to use this code Setstage AAANightMistress 10.

I can't fit the new MCM script. Is there a limit? Here's my script just in case:

Reveal hidden contents

ScriptName MyModConfigMenu Extends SKI_ConfigBase

GlobalVariable Property Squeamish  Auto  ; This is inacessible from this script in existing games due to variable with same name AND type existing previously.

GlobalVariable Property AAANoSexistFaction  Auto

Actor Property Pirve  Auto 

Actor Property GroBruiser  Auto 

Actor Property GraBruiser  Auto

Actor Property Artano Auto

Actor Property BadBitch  Auto

Actor Property Carvain  Auto

Actor Property Doppelganger  Auto

Actor Property Dragonwhore  Auto

Actor Property FalskVenn  Auto

Actor Property ArgonianMistress  Auto

Actor Property Garona  Auto

Actor Property GhostConcubine  Auto

Actor Property Morveux  Auto

Actor Property BathingGirl  Auto

Actor Property NurseDuty Auto

Actor Property Sebastien  Auto

Actor Property Korg  Auto

Actor Property Luka Auto

Actor Property StrangeMannequin  Auto

Actor Property Tapasvee  Auto

Actor Property Ingmar  Auto

Actor Property Xsaroth Auto

Actor Property Fan  Auto

Actor Property NastyBeggar Auto

Actor Property Theodor Auto

Actor Property Listig  Auto 

Actor Property Scratcher Auto 

Actor Property Surrexsa Auto 

Actor Property Rocco Auto 

Actor Property RoccoTroll Auto 

Actor Property Edippa Auto 

Actor Property HumanTapasvee Auto 

Actor Property femMorveux Auto 

Actor Property femArtano Auto 

Actor Property CockWorshiper Auto 

ObjectReference Property Shaft Auto 

ObjectReference Property REgg Auto 

ObjectReference Property LEgg Auto 

ObjectReference Property PrayerIdle Auto 

Actor Property Damsel  Auto

Actor Property Serpent  Auto 

Actor Property Frem  Auto 

Actor Property FremPartner  Auto 

Actor Property Lagertha  Auto 

Actor Property Standy  Auto 

Actor Property MStranger  Auto 

Actor Property Grunda  Auto 

Actor Property Hornigort  Auto 

Actor Property Salesman  Auto 

Actor Property Hides  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallOne  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallTwo  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallThree  Auto 

Actor Property HThrallFour  Auto 

Actor Property Jomfru  Auto 

Actor Property Forvist  Auto 

Actor Property Fellrim  Auto 

Actor Property Dibellan  Auto 

Actor Property Fett  Auto 

Actor Property Tispe Auto 

Actor Property Ewhore  Auto 

Actor Property Wspirit   Auto 

Actor Property NobleSlut  Auto 

Actor Property NobleGuard Auto 

Actor Property Buster  Auto 

Actor Property Harlequin Auto 

Quest Property TOH  Auto

Quest Property Briers  Auto 

Quest Property Accomplice  Auto 

Quest Property LydiaQuest  Auto 

Quest Property Father  Auto 

Quest Property Price  Auto 

Quest Property RealDB  Auto 

Quest Property SStormcloaks  Auto 

Quest Property SLegion  Auto 

Quest Property YsoldasGoods  Auto 

Quest Property EndGood  Auto 

Quest Property EndBad  Auto 

Quest Property EndSubmissive  Auto

Quest Property Dragonfires  Auto

Quest Property NightMistress  Auto

MiscObject Property ToHero  Auto 

; States

bool Pirve = true;

int Function GetVersion()

Return 1 ; Last version

EndFunction

Event OnConfigInit()

{Called when this config menu is initialized}

; Creating pages

Pages = new string[2]

Pages[0] = "Content"

Pages[1] = "Quest"

EndEvent

Event OnVersionUpdate(int version)

{Called when a version update of this script has been detected}

EndEvent

;------------  Private Variables

; OIDs (T:Text B:Toggle S:Slider M:Menu, C:Color, K:Key)

int Pirve_OID_B

int Squeamish_OID_B

int MaleBruiser_OID_B

int BadBitch_OID_B

int FemaleBruiser_OID_B

int Artano_OID_B

int Carvain_OID_B

int femArtano_OID_B

int Doppelganger_OID_B

int Dragonwhore_OID_B

int FalskVenn_OID_B

int ArgonianMistress_OID_B

int Garona_OID_B

int GhostConcubine_OID_B

int Morveux_OID_B

int BathingGirl_OID_B

int femMorveux_OID_B

int NurseDuty_OID_B

int Sebastien_OID_B

int KorgLuka_OID_B

int StrangeMannequin_OID_B

int Tapasvee_OID_B

int Ingmar_OID_B

int HumanTapasvee_OID_B

int Xsaroth_OID_B

int Fan_OID_B

int NastyBeggar_OID_B

int Listig_OID_B

int Surrexsa_OID_B

int Rocco_OID_B

int Edippa_OID_B

int CockWorshiper_OID_B

int Damsel_OID_B

int TOH_OID_B

int EasyMoney_OID_B

int Lagertha_OID_B

int Standy_OID_B

int MStranger_OID_B

int Grunda_OID_B

int Hornigort_OID_B

int Salesman_OID_B

int Hides_OID_B

int Jomfru_OID_B

int Briers_OID_B

int Accomplice_OID_B

int LydiaQuest_OID_B

int Father_OID_B

int Price_OID_B

int RealDB_OID_B

int Dragonfires_OID_B

int SStormcloaks_OID_B

int SLegion_OID_B

int YsoldasGoods_OID_B

int EndSubmissive_OID_B

int EndBad_OID_B

int EndGood_OID_B

int EndBetrayal_OID_B

int NoSexistFaction_OID_B

int Forvist_OID_B

int Fellrim_OID_B

int Dibellan_OID_B

int Splinters_OID_B

int Ewhore_OID_B

int Wspirit_OID_B

int NobleSlut_OID_B

int Buster_OID_B

int Harlequin_OID_B

int NightMistress _OID_B

GlobalVariable squeamishFix

bool mcmSqueamish

Event OnPageReset(string page)

; Work around inacessible property caused by declaring variable and property of same name and type.

Int modIndex = Game.GetModByName("troublesofheroine.esp")

If 255 != modIndex

squeamishFix = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0003735C, "troublesofheroine.esp") As GlobalVariable

Else

squeamishFix = Squeamish

EndIf

mcmSqueamish = 0 != squeamishFix.GetValueInt()

SetCursorFillMode(LEFT_TO_RIGHT)

; Building Content page...

If ( page == "Content" )

If (CurrentVersion >= 1)

Pirve_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Pirve", Pirve.IsEnabled())

Squeamish_OID_B= AddToggleOption("I am squeamish", mcmSqueamish)

Hero_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Troubles of Hero", ToHero)

MaleBruiser_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Male Bruiser", GroBruiser.IsEnabled())

BadBitch_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Bad Bitch ", BadBitch.IsEnabled())

FemaleBruiser_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Female Bruiser", GraBruiser.IsEnabled())

Artano_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Artano", Artano.IsEnabled())

Carvain_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Martin Carvain", Carvain.IsEnabled())

femArtano_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Female Artano", femArtano.IsEnabled())

Doppelganger_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Doppelganger", Doppelganger.IsEnabled())

Dragonwhore_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Dragonwhore", Dragonwhore.IsEnabled())

FalskVenn_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Falsk Venn", FalskVenn.IsEnabled())

ArgonianMistress_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Argonian Mistress", ArgonianMistress.IsEnabled())

Garona_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Garona", Garona.IsEnabled())

GhostConcubine_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Ghost Concubine", GhostConcubine.IsEnabled())

Morveux_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Lyusian Morveux", Morveux.IsEnabled())

BathingGirl_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Bathing Girl", BathingGirl.IsEnabled())

femMorveux_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Female Lyusian Morveux", femMorveux.IsEnabled())

NurseDuty_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Nurse Duty", NurseDuty.IsEnabled())

Sebastien_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Sebastien", Sebastien.IsEnabled())

KorgLuka_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Korg and Luka", Korg.IsEnabled())

StrangeMannequin_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Strange Mannequin", StrangeMannequin.IsEnabled())

Tapasvee_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Tapasvee", Tapasvee.IsEnabled())

Ingmar_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Ingmar the Cruel Fire", Ingmar.IsEnabled())

HumanTapasvee_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Human Tapasvee", HumanTapasvee.IsEnabled())

Xsaroth_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Xsaroth", Xsaroth.IsEnabled())

Fan_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Your fan", Fan.IsEnabled())

NastyBeggar_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Nasty Beggar", NastyBeggar.IsEnabled())

Listig_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Nasty dog", Listig.IsEnabled())

Surrexsa_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Monstrolog", Surrexsa.IsEnabled())

Rocco_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Rocco Pappone", Rocco.IsEnabled())

Edippa_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Edippa", Edippa.IsEnabled())

CockWorshiper_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Cock worshiper ", CockWorshiper.IsEnabled())

Damsel_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Damsel in Distress", Damsel.IsEnabled())

EasyMoney_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Easy Money", Frem.IsEnabled())

Lagertha_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Lagertha", Lagertha.IsEnabled())

Standy_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Horny Head", Standy.IsEnabled())

MStranger_OID_B= AddToggleOption("I want more!", MStranger.IsEnabled())

Grunda_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Molag Grunda", Grunda.IsEnabled())

Hornigort_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Hornigort", Hornigort.IsEnabled())

Salesman_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Shady Salesman ", Salesman.IsEnabled())

Hides_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Hides-In-Dark", Hides.IsEnabled())

Jomfru_OID_B= AddToggleOption("'Mage'", Jomfru.IsEnabled())

NoSexistFaction_OID_B = AddToggleOption("NoSexist Faction",  AAANoSexistFaction)

Forvist_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Homeless  Follower", Forvist.IsEnabled())

Fellrim_OID_B = AddToggleOption("The Pursuit of a Shadow start", Fellrim.IsEnabled())

Dibellan _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Dibellan Follower", Dibellan.IsEnabled())

Splinters_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Splinters for Ass", Fett.IsEnabled())

Ewhore _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Ebony Whore", Ewhore.IsEnabled())

Wspirit_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Spirit of a Warrior ", Wspirit.IsEnabled())

NobleSlut _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Noble Slut ", NobleSlut.IsEnabled())

Buster _OID_B = AddToggleOption("Buster ", Buster.IsEnabled())

Harlequin_OID_B = AddToggleOption("Harlequin", Harlequin.IsEnabled())

EndIf

Return

EndIf

If ( page == "Quest")

If (CurrentVersion >= 1)

TOH_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Troubles of Heroine quest", TOH)

Briers_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Fall into Briers quest", Briers)

Accomplice_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Malicious Accomplice quest", Accomplice)

LydiaQuest_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Our Common Father quest", Father)

Father_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Price of Fame quest", Price)

Price_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Moral Character quest", LydiaQuest)

RealDB_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Real and False Heroes", RealDB)

Dragonfires_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Reigniting Dragonfires quest", Dragonfires)

SStormcloaks_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Sexist Stormcloaks quest", SStormcloaks)

SLegion_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Sexist Legion quest", SLegion)

YsoldasGoods_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Ysolda's Goods quest", YsoldasGoods)

EndSubmissive_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Victory? quest", EndSubmissive)

EndGood_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start After Serpent quest", EndGood)

EndBad_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Eternal Servitude quest", EndBad)

EndBetrayal_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Masks Dropped quest", EndSubmissive)

NightMistress_OID_B= AddToggleOption("Start Night Mistress quest", NightMistress)

EndIf

Return

EndIf

EndEvent

Event OnOptionSelect(int option)

{Called when a non-interactive option has been selected}

If ( option == Pirve_OID_B)

If Pirve.IsEnabled()

Pirve.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Pirve_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Pirve is disabled")

else

Pirve.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Pirve_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Pirve is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf (option == Squeamish_OID_B)

mcmSqueamish = !mcmSqueamish

SetToggleOptionValue(Squeamish_OID_B, mcmSqueamish)

If mcmSqueamish

squeamishFix.SetValueInt(1)

Debug.MessageBox("I'm squeamish\nNasty content disabled.")

else

squeamishFix.SetValueInt(0)

Debug.MessageBox("I'm not squeamish\nNasty content enabled.")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == MaleBruiser_OID_B )

If GroBruiser.IsEnabled()

GroBruiser.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MaleBruiser_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Male Bruiser is disabled")

else

GroBruiser.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MaleBruiser_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Male Bruiser is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == FemaleBruiser_OID_B)

If GraBruiser.IsEnabled()

GraBruiser.Disable()

Debug.MessageBox("Female Bruiser is disabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(FemaleBruiser_OID_B, False)

else

GraBruiser.Enable()

Debug.MessageBox("Female Bruiser is enabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(FemaleBruiser_OID_B, True)

EndIf

elseIf (option == NoSexistFaction_OID_B)

AAANoSexistFaction  = ! AAANoSexistFaction

SetToggleOptionValue(NoSexistFaction _OID_B, AAANoSexistFaction)

If AAANoSexistFaction

AAANoSexistFaction.SetValueInt(1)

Debug.MessageBox("Nosexist factions \nThis content disabled.")

else

AAANoSexistFaction.SetValueInt(0)

Debug.MessageBox("Sexis factions \nThis content enabled.")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == BadBitch_OID_B)

If BadBitch.IsEnabled()

BadBitch.Disable()

Debug.MessageBox("Bad Bitch is disabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(BadBitch_OID_B, False)

else

BadBitch.Enable()

Debug.MessageBox("Bad Bitch is enabled")

SetToggleOptionValue(BadBitch_OID_B, True)

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Artano_OID_B)

If Artano.IsEnabled()

Artano.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Artano_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Artano is disabled")

else

Artano.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Artano_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Artano is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Carvain_OID_B)

If Carvain.IsEnabled()

Carvain.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Carvain_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Carvain is disabled")

else

Carvain.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Carvain_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Carvain is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == femArtano_OID_B)

If femArtano.IsEnabled()

femArtano.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femArtano_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Female Artano is disabled")

else

femArtano.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femArtano_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Female Artano is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Doppelganger_OID_B)

If Doppelganger.IsEnabled()

Doppelganger.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Doppelganger_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Doppelganger is disabled")

else

Doppelganger.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Doppelganger_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Doppelganger is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Dragonwhore_OID_B)

If Dragonwhore.IsEnabled()

Dragonwhore.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dragonwhore_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Dragonwhore is disabled")

else

Dragonwhore.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dragonwhore_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Dragonwhore is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == FalskVenn_OID_B)

If FalskVenn.IsEnabled()

FalskVenn.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(FalskVenn_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Falsk Venn is disabled")

else

FalskVenn.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(FalskVenn_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Falsk Venn is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == ArgonianMistress_OID_B)

If ArgonianMistress.IsEnabled()

ArgonianMistress.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(ArgonianMistress_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Argonian Mistress is disabled")

else

ArgonianMistress.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(ArgonianMistress_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Argonian Mistress is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Garona_OID_B)

If Garona.IsEnabled()

Garona.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Garona_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Garona is disabled")

else

Garona.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Garona_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Garona is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == GhostConcubine_OID_B)

If GhostConcubine.IsEnabled()

GhostConcubine.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(GhostConcubine_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Ghost Concubine is disabled")

else

GhostConcubine.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(GhostConcubine_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Ghost Concubine is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Morveux_OID_B)

If Morveux.IsEnabled()

Morveux.Disable()

Theodor.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Morveux_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Lyusian Morveux disabled")

else

Morveux.Enable()

Theodor.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Morveux_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Lyusian Morveux is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == femMorveux_OID_B)

If femMorveux.IsEnabled()

femMorveux.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femMorveux_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Lucia Morveux disabled")

else

femMorveux.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(femMorveux_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Lucia Morveux is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == BathingGirl_OID_B)

If BathingGirl.IsEnabled()

BathingGirl.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(BathingGirl_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Bathing Girl is disabled")

else

BathingGirl.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(BathingGirl_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("BathingGirl is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == NurseDuty_OID_B)

If NurseDuty.IsEnabled()

NurseDuty.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NurseDuty_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Nurse Duty is disabled")

else

NurseDuty.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NurseDuty_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Nurse Duty is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Sebastien_OID_B)

If Sebastien.IsEnabled()

Sebastien.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Sebastien_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Sebastien is disabled")

else

Sebastien.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Sebastien_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Sebastien is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == KorgLuka_OID_B)

If Korg.IsEnabled()

Korg.Disable()

Luka.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(KorgLuka_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Korg and Luka is disabled")

else

Korg.Enable()

Luka.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(KorgLuka_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Korg and Luka is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == StrangeMannequin_OID_B)

If StrangeMannequin.IsEnabled()

StrangeMannequin.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(StrangeMannequin_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Strange Mannequin is disabled")

else

StrangeMannequin.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(StrangeMannequin_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Strange Mannequin is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Tapasvee_OID_B)

If Tapasvee.IsEnabled()

Tapasvee.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Tapasvee_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Tapasvee is disabled")

else

Tapasvee.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Tapasvee_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Tapasvee is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == HumanTapasvee_OID_B)

If HumanTapasvee.IsEnabled()

HumanTapasvee.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(HumanTapasvee_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Human Tapasvee is disabled")

else

HumanTapasvee.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(HumanTapasvee_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Human Tapasvee is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Ingmar_OID_B)

If Ingmar.IsEnabled()

Ingmar.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ingmar_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Ingmar is disabled")

else

Ingmar.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ingmar_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Ingmar is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Xsaroth_OID_B)

If Xsaroth.IsEnabled()

Xsaroth.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Xsaroth_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Xsaroth is disabled")

else

Xsaroth.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Xsaroth_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Xsaroth is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Fan_OID_B)

If Fan.IsEnabled()

Fan.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fan_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Fan is disabled")

else

Fan.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fan_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Fan is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf option == NastyBeggar_OID_B

If NastyBeggar.IsEnabled()

NastyBeggar.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NastyBeggar_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Nasty Beggar is disabled")

else

NastyBeggar.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NastyBeggar_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Nasty Beggar is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Listig_OID_B)

If Listig.IsEnabled()

Listig.Disable()

Scratcher.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Listig_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Listig is disabled")

else

Listig.Enable()

Scratcher.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Listig_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Listig  is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Surrexsa_OID_B)

If Surrexsa.IsEnabled()

Surrexsa.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Surrexsa_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Monstrolog is disabled")

else

Surrexsa.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Surrexsa_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Monstrolog is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Rocco_OID_B)

If Rocco.IsEnabled()

Rocco.Disable()

RoccoTroll.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Rocco_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Rocco is disabled")

else

Rocco.Enable()

RoccoTroll.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Rocco_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Rocco is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Edippa_OID_B)

If Edippa.IsEnabled()

Edippa.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Edippa_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Edippa is disabled")

else

Edippa.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Edippa_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Edippa is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == CockWorshiper_OID_B)

If CockWorshiper.IsEnabled()

CockWorshiper.Disable()

Shaft.Disable()

REgg.Disable()

LEgg.Disable()

PrayerIdle.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(CockWorshiper_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Cock Worshiper is disabled")

else

CockWorshiper.Enable()

Shaft. Enable()

REgg. Enable()

LEgg. Enable()

PrayerIdle.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(CockWorshiper_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Cock Worshiper is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Damsel_OID_B )

If Damsel.IsEnabled()

Damsel.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Damsel_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox(" Damsel is disabled")

else

Damsel.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Damsel_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox(" Damsel is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == EasyMoney_OID_B)

If Frem.IsEnabled()

Frem.Disable()

FremPartner.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(EasyMoney_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Easy Money is disabled")

else

Frem.Enable()

FremPartner.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(EasyMoney_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Easy Money is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Lagertha_OID_B )

If Lagertha.IsEnabled()

Lagertha.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Lagertha_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox(" Lagertha is disabled")

else

Lagertha.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue( Lagertha_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox(" Lagertha is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf (option == TOH_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(TOH_OID_B, TOH)

elseIf ( option == Standy_OID_B)

If Standy.IsEnabled()

Standy.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Standy_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Standy is disabled")

else

Standy.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Standy_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Standy is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == MStranger_OID_B)

If MStranger.IsEnabled()

MStranger.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MStranger_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("MStranger is disabled")

else

MStranger.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(MStranger_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("MStranger is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Grunda_OID_B)

If Grunda.IsEnabled()

MStranger.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Grunda_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Grunda is disabled")

else

Grunda.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Grunda_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Grunda is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Hornigort_OID_B)

If Hornigort.IsEnabled()

Hornigort.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hornigort_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Hornigort is disabled")

else

Hornigort.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hornigort_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Hornigort is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Salesman_OID_B)

If Salesman.IsEnabled()

Salesman.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Salesman_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Shady Salesman is disabled")

else

Salesman.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Salesman_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Shady Salesman is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Hides_OID_B)

If Hides.IsEnabled()

Hides.Disable()

HThrallOne.Disable()

HThrallTwo.Disable()

HThrallThree.Disable()

HThrallFour.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hides_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Hides-In-Dark is disabled")

else

Hides.Enable()

HThrallOne.Enable()

HThrallTwo.Enable()

HThrallThree.Enable()

HThrallFour.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Hides_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Hides-In-Dark is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Jomfru_OID_B)

If Jomfru.IsEnabled()

Jomfru.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Jomfru_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Jomfru is disabled")

else

Jomfru.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Jomfru_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Jomfru is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Forvist_OID_B)

If Forvist.IsEnabled()

Forvist.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Forvist_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Homeless is disabled")

else

Forvist.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Forvist_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Forvist is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Fellrim_OID_B)

If Fellrim.IsEnabled()

Fellrim.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fellrim_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Fellrim is disabled")

else

Fellrim.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fellrim_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Fellrim is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Dibellan_OID_B)

If Dibellan.IsEnabled()

Dibellan.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dibellan _OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Mary is disabled")

else

Dibellan.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Dibellan _OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Mary is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Fett _OID_B)

If Fett.IsEnabled()

Fett Disable()
                 Tispe.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fett_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Splinters are disabled")

else

Fett.Enable()

Tispe.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Fett_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Splinters are enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Ewhore_OID_B)

If Ewhore.IsEnabled()

Ewhore.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ewhore_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Ebony Whore is disabled")

else

Ewhore.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Ewhore _OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Ebony Whore is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Wspirit _OID_B)

If Wspirit.IsEnabled()

Wspirit.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Wspirit _OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Spirit of a Warrior is disabled")

else

Wspirit.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Wspirit_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Spirit of a Warrior is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == NobleSlut_OID_B)

If NobleSlut.IsEnabled()

NobleSlut.Disable()

NobleGuard.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NobleSlut _OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Noble Slut is disabled")

else

NobleSlut.Enable()

NobleGuard.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(NobleSlut_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Noble Slut is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Buster_OID_B)

If Buster.IsEnabled()

Buster.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Buster_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Buster is disabled")

else

Buster.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Buster_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Buster is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == Harlequin_OID_B)

If Harlequin.IsEnabled()

Harlequin.Disable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Harlequin_OID_B, False)

Debug.MessageBox("Harlequin is disabled")

else

Harlequin.Enable()

SetToggleOptionValue(Harlequin_OID_B, True)

Debug.MessageBox("Harlequin is enabled")

EndIf

elseIf ( option == TOH_OID_B)

TOH.Setstage(10)

Serpent.Moveto(Game.GetPlayer())

Serpent.PlaceAtMe(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0007CD55, "Skyrim.ESM"))

Debug.MessageBox("Troubles of Heroine started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Briers_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Briers_OID_B, Briers)

Briers.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Fall into Briers started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Accomplice_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Accomplice_OID_B, Accomplice)

Accomplice.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Malicious  Accomplice started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == LydiaQuest_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(LydiaQuest_OID_B, LydiaQuest)

LydiaQuest.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Moral Character started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Father_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Father_OID_B, Father)

Father.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Our Common Father started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

Father.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Pricer started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

Father.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Price of Fame  started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == Dragonfires_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(Dragonfires_OID_B, Dragonfires)

Dragonfires.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Reigniting Dragonfires started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == RealDB_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(RealDB_OID_B, Price)

RealDB.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Real and False Heroes started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option ==SStormcloaks_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(SStormcloaks_OID_B, SStormcloaks)

SStormcloaks.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Sexist Stormcloaks started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == SLegion_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(SLegion_OID_B, SLegion)

SLegion.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Sexist Legion started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == YsoldasGoods_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(YsoldasGoods_OID_B, YsoldasGoods)

YsoldasGoods.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Ysolda's Goods started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndGood_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndGood_OID_B, EndGood)

EndGood.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("After Serpent started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndBad_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndBad_OID_B, EndBad)

EndBad.Setstage(100)

Debug.MessageBox("Eternal Servitude started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndSubmissive_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndSubmissive_OID_B, EndSubmissive)

EndSubmissive.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Victory? started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == EndBetrayal_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(EndBetrayal_OID_B, EndSubmissive)

EndSubmissive.Setstage(100)

Debug.MessageBox("Masks Dropped started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If ( option == NightMistress_OID_B)

SetTextOptionValue(NightMistress_OID_B, NightMistress)

NightMistress.Setstage(10)

Debug.MessageBox("Night Mistress started")

ForcePageReset()

EndIf

If (option == Hero_OID_B)

SetToggleOptionValue(Hero_OID_B, ToHero)

game.GetPlayer().AddItem(ToHero, 1)

Debug.MessageBox("You received Trouble of Hero token.")

EndIf

EndEvent

event OnOptionHighlight(int option)

if (option == Pirve_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Beggining of the main questline.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Squeamish_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Hide most nasty options.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == MaleBruiser_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant nasty orc.\nDefault: true")

elseIf (option == BadBitch_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nord who thinks she is a dog .\nDefault: true")

elseIf (option == FemaleBruiser_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant nasty orc.\nDefault: false")

elseIf (option == Artano_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Thalmor sadist.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Carvain_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Noble Imperial you can pervert.\nDefault: true")

elseIf (option == femArtano_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Thalmor sadist.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Doppelganger_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Your doppelganger who hates heroes like you. Like it.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Dragonwhore_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Whore who roleplay Dragonborn.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == FalskVenn_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Abusive old friend.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == ArgonianMistress_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant agronian mistress.See what I did here?\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Garona_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nymphomaniac bookworm barbarian.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == GhostConcubine_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Arondil’s toy.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Morveux_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Spoiled Breton Noble.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == BathingGirl_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Just bathing girl.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == femMorveux_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Spoiled Breton Noble.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == NurseDuty_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Take care of elder.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Sebastien_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Old blind hunter mistakes you for his dog.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == KorgLuka_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Punish the rapist.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == StrangeMannequin_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Big sex toy.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Tapasvee_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Submissive Khajiit monk.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Ingmar_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Stern stepfather.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == HumanTapasvee_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Submissive Nord monk.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Xsaroth_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant Dremora.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Fan_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Your fan. By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == NastyBeggar_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nasty beggar.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Listig_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Nasty dog to serve as bitch.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Surrexsa_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Monstrolog.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Rocco_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Eccentric artist.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Edippa_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Lusty milf with a midlife crisis.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == CockWorshiper_OID_B)

SetInfoText("She worship the cock, but she's not obsessed with it. Don't think so.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Damsel_OID_B)

SetInfoText("You can say: heroine  in troubles.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == EasyMoney_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Really easy money. True!\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Lagertha_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Like Get Stripped! Again!, but much worse. Much, much...\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Standy_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Just an ordinary horny-headed Argonian.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==MStranger_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Mysterious Stranger.Who could it be?\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Grunda_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dominant Dremora\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Hornigort_OID_B)

SetInfoText("The utmost heist\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Salesman_OID_B)

SetInfoText("He sells tokens of temperament, whatever it means.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Hides_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Exciting dubious experiments on your body.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==Jomfru_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Ruin the career of the aspiring mage.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == NoSexistFaction_OID_B)

SetInfoText("No Sexist factions by default.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Forvist_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Find a home for homeless.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Fellrim_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Start The Pursuit of a Shadow.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Dibellan_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Dibellan follower.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Fett_OID_B)

SetInfoText("2 splinters for an ass.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Ewhore_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Ebony Whore, Get it?.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Wspirit_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Spirit of a Warrior. ‎Oooh, Spooky!\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == NobleSlut_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Noble slut and her bodyguard.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Buster_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Bruiser’s bro..ouch.. half brother.Needed for quests.\nDefault: true")

elseif (option == Harlequin_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Just a harlequin nDefault: true")

elseif (option ==TOH_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATroublesofHeroineQuest\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Briers_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAFallintoBriars\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Accomplice_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAMaliciousAccomplice\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==LydiaQuest_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAMoralCharacter\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Father_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAOurCommonFather\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==Price_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAPriceofFame\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==RealDB_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAARealandFalseHeroes\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Dragonfires_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAReignitingDragonfires\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==SStormcloaks_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAASexistStormcloaks\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==SLegion_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAASexistLegion\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==YsoldasGoods_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAAYsoldasGoods\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndGood_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATOHEndingGood - After Serpent after good ending: Breaking Chains\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndBad_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATOHEndingBad: Eternal Servitude\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndSubmissive_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAATOHEndingSubmissive: Victory?\nDefault: false")

elseif (option ==EndBetrayal_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Betrayal ending: Masks Dropped\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == NightMistress_OID_B)

SetInfoText("AAANightMistress.\nDefault: false")

elseif (option == Hero_OID_B)

SetInfoText("Change content for males\nDefault: false")

endIf

endEvent

I disabled and enabled Buster and it still didn't work, looks like I'll have to wait for your next update :/

Also Carlotta dialogues are still not showing up, even after she tries to remember her daughters name when I clock "Hows your work" Dialogue

Edited by Electric Aether
16 hours ago, peterkenway said:

do you want team up for this quest ?

Sure although I have a few questions.

1. Is this the same slaver organization that Lars is affiliated with? Because It was DS that guided you to help Lars join.

2. I personally wouldn't want DS to leave the Night Mammoths as I don't wanna write a character to replace him, and at least IRL, being in a gang/cartel/mafia/secret society is for life, only way to leave is through death in most cases.So I think it'll make more sense if he's in both groups, like what I have going on with Bruiser, hes both in the Night Mammoths and is apart of the Forgotten Regret, what do you think?

Edited by Electric Aether
4 hours ago, DSHV said:

1. What do you mean? Subtitles? Or does he have no dialogue at all?
2. No plans, no one is particularly interested in this content.

Perhaps then you need to disable him with the console and summon a new copy of him.

I thought about it, but there are no ideas other than Fellrim directing PC to the doppelganger. Maybe someone would like to write it?

You need to go to Solitude and find the Family Breaker dog.

Are you talking to a guard in the jail? In the same location as John?

Cut how? Subtitles break off during dialogue?

Yes, alone option is more secret meetings than training a sexslave.
Well she stands and waits for your commands.

I can add windows light, for cracks in the roof.

Yes it would be nice. I wrote a few lines for him that he learned to read, liked the Nordic culture as well its misogyny ("Female must be between a kitchen and a fist!"). So PC can immediately attack him or start obeying.

I don't want to add him there. He should stay with his gang, but can give hints to find potential slaves.

Strange, in conditions of dialogues, just an actor and a stage number. Do they have no dialogue at all? There are 4 important guests: first guest with his son, other and another guests. What is the current objective of the quest?

After completing Pursuit of a Shadow in Riften (with Fellrim the Beerbane)(52 stage), Filnjar should have new dialogue.

alright, let's go by parts:

About bugs/perfomance in olfina quest:

- '' From now on, your life as a slave begins, you will have no clothes, no rights, only  '',for example this dialog does not appear when talking to Olfina, this dialog is where you wrote it on page 138.

- '' How are you doing a slave ? '' This dialogue was supposed to be repetitive like Carlotta's, in which she responds in a variety of ways and every week new dialogues appear and the dialogue of the 4th week does not appear.

- tries to leave Olfina and Carlotta able to use any furniture in the house whether zaz, beds or that place to sit.

- hey man since you are going to check the dialogs, look at Carlotta's too to see if there is any error.

About Riekling follower:

-I understand what you want and I can handle it, when is the forecast for the update? and do you want just lines for the character or also a connection to vanilla quest like i said ?

About Lights

-yes, put on as much lighting as you can because it's too dark.

About Snorre:

I understand now, sorry then for the inconvenience.

30 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

Sure although I have a few questions.

1. Is this the same slaver organization that Lars is affiliated with? Because It was DS that guided you to help Lars join.

2. I personally wouldn't want DS to leave the Night Mammoths as I don't wanna write a character to replace him, and at least IRL, being in a gang/cartel/mafia/secret society is for life, only way to leave is through death in most cases.So I think it'll make more sense if he's in both groups, like what I have going on with Bruiser, hes both in the Night Mammoths and is apart of the Forgotten Regret, what do you think?

I deleted the post because I wasn't able to edit it, I wanted to explain more about it, then I'll do it here now:

About your questions:

1- No, it's a new organization, Olfina and Carlotta's quest would be the introduction, I plan to expand not only the house to the underground, which will be a base, but also add new characters, these characters would help enslave new girls and test whether the protagonist is dominant or submissive.

2- I didn't know that, dshv explained in the new post that DS will stay in your gang (Night Mammoths), well in that case it's a tricky thing because the protagonist is following a dominant path but in NM she's treated like a slave, so DS he could make a trade, let the protagonist's organization grow in exchange for him collecting slaves for him.

So in my view, for now, we have to do a quest for DS to keep the protagonist's organization secret and then we decide whether our organizations will have interaction or not in the future.

Plus: bruiser may be dead after completing the forgotten regret quest and his death impacts my next quest which will have an orc who will recognize if you have killed bruiser.

Edited by peterkenway
Spoiler

Doppelganger Quest

Beneath the sack

-Master/Mistress, can I ask you something?
-What is it, slave?
-May I take off this hood? It’s hard to fight and the smell…
-I thought a disgusting slut like yourself would love the stench of cum and sweat.
-It would cause me trouble if others realised that I was just copying your looks, Dragonborn. Maybe if we… changed your appearance. <He/She grins wickedly>

-What do you mean?

-If you no longer like me, then you could walk freely without your hood! We would be the Dragonborn, and her deformed, beaten slave.

-By the divine, are you squirming? Are you getting horny just thinking about having your beauty ruined and becoming my wretched servant?
-N...No!

-How pathetic! You really are!

-Ofcourse, we would need to find some sort of potion to make it permanent. So no form of restoration magic can heal your new looks!

-How would you like that? Forever being my ugly slave, serving your former beautiful self as I drive your hard earned reputation into the dirt?

-<1/2>(Begin quest to gain a negative perk) The thought… is so alluring. Ruin me Master/Mistress!

-Good my little pet. I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist such a tempting offer like the perverse whore you are.

-I’m sure you know some people who could help you figure out how to make such a potion! Go slave! You’ve got me all excited now to ruin those precious looks of yours.
-<2/2>I refuse! I’d rather wear this hood forever than do something so perverse!

-Heh, I knew you wouldn’t have the guts! Maybe you actually like the smell of that hood after all.

I've seen that a lot of the quest perks you get give positive boosts so I was jotting down some ideas for quests that give you negative ones instead. Not every choice is going to give a boon! I was thinking some negative to speech through a series of quests with the doppelganger as she ruins your appearance, and some quests with the Real Dragonborn about transferring your power to him and increasing your shout cooldown time.

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Hmm............................what are you looking for.

Well for starters naked, erotic dancing works about the same for men and women, only need to change a few lines of dialog there.

But if you want something different for men, how about naked waiter (the holding the tray with glasses animation) at the Bee and Barb's new ladies night?

The part in Shor's stone as it is now doesn't make much sense for guys as it is now. That said the doppleganger "volunteering" the mc to work in the mines would.

Or for something different maybe the doppleganger left somebody at the altar of a wedding and now the mc has to make it up to them with an expensive shopping spree, where they serve as a naked pack-mule?

A couple of other things the doppleganger could do to humiliate a male dragonborn would be, naked farmworker...........pushing the grinding stone

Bragging to a courier that mc can do their job better and faster barefoot or naked.

And generally every humiliating gay or femdom scenario imaginable.

4 hours ago, peterkenway said:

No, it's a new organization

Personally I would use the slaver organization that I mentioned earlier, from what I know, theres not a lot of content for it and if @DSHV allows so, will grant you permission to do whatever you want with it.

the protagonist is following a dominant path but in NM she's treated like a slave

I have plans on creating a female sect of the Night Mammoths, I have some names in mind (Mammoth Sluts, Night Whores) Feel free to suggest a name btw :D

Anyways in this female bandit gang, I have plans on making the DB the leader under Serpents Demand, this will make the DB a dom in her gang and a sub in the NM.

Plus: bruiser may be dead after completing the forgotten regret quest and his death impacts my next quest which will have an orc who will recognize if you have killed bruiser.

I personally have no plans on killing Bruiser yet, and the quests I write for the Night Mammoths will happen during the main questline for TOH, I have plans to use the NM for an alternative ending to the TOH Questline if DSHV Allows it.

so this is tricky to make our plans compatible

I'm going through the Night Mammoths' quest and Knife doesn't follow me through the exit. He follows me along the cave but when I have sex with the porter and get teleported outside, he doesn't follow. I can get him back if I fast travel and managed to marry him in Solitude, then have him follow me back to the cave and the same issue: after a "quick minet" with the guard outside, I get teleported in but Knife doesn't follow me. This time, I can't fast travel (being indoors). If I use the console I can teleport him to me, but then I walk everywhere in the cave and the quest simply does not proceed past the "return to the night mammoths' nest" stage...